Guess the drama from Emojis Competition

Sleepy Owl

There are 40 dramas to guess all in all. The people who guess the most dramas correctly will win a prize. :partyblob:

Some of the clues will be easy, some will be difficult. The drama name may be hidden in some of the clues, for others you'll have to deduce the drama from other clues.

Again, do remember to PM @Sleepy Owl and @partyon with your guesses! You can send in more guesses or edit your guesses up until Friday evening.

Good luck everyone! :yay:

PS. Remember that all dramas have aired during the time period 2014-2021.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

some of us are going to find this challenge easy while some of us will be like 

hahahhaha.... good luck to all!

I'm sure I can only guess correctly #2 and #3, and maybe, just maybe, #14, LOL! Dramas I haven't seen, hahahaha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 6

there are various levels ~ some you will find easy, others harder. But it's possible, if you find yourself stuck, just skip and do other hints until you can come back to the one that stymies you. Or take a coffee break :D

See you at the end! You can do it!

motivational just do it GIF

Im Laughing So Hard Shia Labeouf GIF

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm sure I can only guess correctly #2 and #3, and maybe, just maybe, #14, LOL! Dramas I haven't seen, hahahaha!

if it makes you feel better, even I can't guess many of them. hahahah... I have to really think on how to attack it. the ones I figured out was basically because of one emoji in the set. so trick for me is to try find that magic emoji in the set and then look at rest of the set. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

I am so bad at guessing kdramas even when there are words but to guess after emojis? Mission impossible. :w00t: Sorry, guys! I will wait for the results.

OK. I looked at the clues. I think I know 1, 2, 3, 4, 14, 17, 19 and 20 but I did not watch those dramas and I could be wrong. Maybe I know 12 and 37 too. And 40. Those I watched. That`s it.

@partyon, what is the first emoji at nr 7? A mask or a supernatural creature? If it is the second I think I know the drama. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Chingus, the emoji sets might look difficult and confusing at first, but I believe you will start getting some of them when you pay more attention to them. So please don't be discouraged if you don't understand it at first, this is something that always happens in "Guess the name from Emoji". :hwaiting:

For some, the drama name is hidden in the clues and for others there are clues hinting towards the drama, as mentioned by @partyon Noona. You have a lot of time left, and can also send in more guesses or edit them after sending them to us, so don't hesitate even if you are doubtful, you can change your answers before the deadline :heartxoxo:

6 minutes ago, larus said:

If I will give the list now, I will write 17/40 but I don`t know if they are correct. I did not watched many of those dramas .

Chingu, you can edit your answers or send in more later on even after sending in your answers :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

It's true that I designed the banner and the dialogue myself but how come the rest happen to be a tough job itself?? He he.. I haven't seen many K-dramas so far after all!

It is not that hard. I did not even watch many of those dramas and I am bad at guessing dramas in general but some of them are easy to guess. Not all of course. .

15 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, you can edit your answers or send in more later on even after sending in your answers 

Ok. I will send the list with what I know at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

17 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

By the way @partyon & @Sleepy Owl chingu, all 40 dramas are korean or what?? I saw @MayanEcho chingu asked the same question as well! :smile:

It's true that I designed the banner and the dialogue myself but how come the rest happen a to be a tough job?? He he.. I haven't seen many K-dramas so far after all! :joy:

Yes, Chingu, all the 40 dramas are Korean dramas, also these are the dramas which aired in or after 2014.

Which means that the dramas older than 2014 (aired before 2014) are not in the list. :heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, larus said:

@partyon, what is the first emoji at nr 7? A mask or a supernatural creature? If it is the second I think I know the drama. :D

Chingu, it could be either :tounge_wink: The other emojis in the clue will help you. :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, Yinye said:

40!?!! It is a lot lol let me see if I can even guess any of the first set lol

We made a lot of clues so that it's easier to find 4 winners. If we had only made 20 clues, there would have been a possibility that more people would guess correctly all of them. So with 40 clues, we should be able to get more spread. :glasses:

@madmad min Don't feel bad. :kiss_wink: Hopefully you still want to try to guess?

:please:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and I will make a couple of examples in a few hours to show you how the clues work. :glasses:

Also, @YongZura⁷ chingu has an excellent strategy to guess dramas and clues sometimes. Google.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I send the list with what I know. 19/40. I watched just 6 dramas from that list. :D I still debating for number 22 and 24.

I have a question if someone could answer.  The dramas are finished or it could be the currenty drama as well?

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3