Guess the drama from Emojis Competition

Sleepy Owl

4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

WOW?? @larus chingu is a genius! Hope you would win!

It doesn`t mean I guessed right all the dramas.:D I did it for the mystery. I liked this game.

14/ 40 is good. You have time left to guess some more.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I still got guesses for 14/ 40 dramas! Ha ha.. I feel rather embarrassed myself! 

Chingu, don't forget to PM us your guesses :piggydance:

Also you still have a lot of time, I am sure you will guess more by the deadline :hwaiting:

3 hours ago, larus said:

I completed the list.  I am not sure for some of them but I don`t have any other better guesses. From my list, I watched 16/40. Now I am waiting to see how many dramas I got right.

That's impressive Chingu 

yes-shaun-the-sheep.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

Thank you to everyone who have PMed their guesses to @Sleepy Owl and myself @partyon so far!

:hooray2:

Do not be shy about submitting your answers to us! :kiss_wink:

You get no minus points even if you guess incorrectly some of the dramas, or leave some blank.

There is still a lot of time left to think about the clues and come up with answers.

Go, chingus, go!

:hooray:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

29 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

Can I get a hint?

Are there any dramas that are currently airing? :lol: Idk but I think some matches to those who are currently airing or just recently finished :joy:

Certainly! :glasses:

All dramas have finished airing. There are no currently airing dramas on the list. Hope this helps.

:elated:

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

On 8/16/2021 at 6:34 PM, larus said:

I send the list with what I know. 19/40. I watched just 6 dramas from that list. :D I still debating for number 22 and 24.

I have a question if someone could answer.  The dramas are finished or it could be the currenty drama as well?

@larus same here, dear - I will also send the list with what I have watched, & only (2) were only really based from the emojis posted. Well, no harm when you guess..... Surely, these are only applied to all dramas from 2014-present. :heart2:

14 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

Owww thanks!! Now it's even harder hahahaha 

@Sky Kang it's really hard indeed!  :Megalol:

14 hours ago, partyon said:

Certainly! :glasses:

All dramas have finished airing. There are no currently airing dramas on the list. Hope this helps.

@partyon wahhhh.....................so, my favorite drama is not included................ :kaching3: Thanks for the clue, dear.  :Fist1:

• Like 2
  • Blob 6

2 hours ago, willenette said:

I will also send the list with what I have watched, & only (2) were only really based from the emojis posted.

In the end, I have watched 14 dramas of 40. But let see if the dramas I guessed were right.

It wasn`t hard to find the dramas. I enjoyed guessing them. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

I'll just try to put some random guesses hoping atleast one will be correct :joy: 

Random guesses? :w00t: I did not do it randomly but if I had an idea and not every clues matched I chose the first thought. For exemple, the number 11, who I put last on the list. I get an idea very quickly because of a certain emoji there but I could not matched one emoji with the rest of them so I chose to ignore it in the end. I chose my initial thought because I could not think of any other drama. :D

For me, the hardest guesses were nr. 24, 10 and 25.  I am still not sure about those, especially 25.  I don`t think I interpret corectly the first emoji (beside that, everyone is drinking in kdramas!!!:w00t:), the cat or to match with the crying ones. I have two dramas in mind and I can`t decide because I can matched all the emojis with other of them.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, willenette said:

@partyon wahhhh.....................so, my favorite drama is not included................  Thanks for the clue, dear. 

Which drama is your favorite, chingu? :kiss_wink:

4 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

I'll just try to put some random guesses hoping atleast one will be correct :joy: 

You can do it! :glasses:

:letsgo:

15 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

This is the first time I am playing this. Lemme go have a look now.

Ooh, I hope you find the game enjoyable ! :kiss_wink: Do send in your guesses to us once you're ready.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4