Guess the drama from Emojis Competition

Sleepy Owl

So Chingus, let me help you solve the emojis with 2 examples. 

41.png

Some of our emoji clues are pretty straightforward like the above one. If you see the above one, we've got a "Zombie", and the one following it is a "Detective". So joining both words, you would get "Zombie Detective". 

For some others, we do have title (partially or fully) hidden in the clues along with some additional emojis which would hint towards the plot/incidents in the dramas. Like the one below,

42.png

So if you see this clue, we've got biceps which indicate someone being powerful, and a woman next to it. Followed by a female weightlifter, it hints towards a "Strong Woman". Now we have a gaming console, along with computer, which means the drama includes someone who has interesting in gaming, or something related to it. Next we have a family, with twin girls, meaning the drama involves twins as well. The final 4 emojis hint towards hospital being there in dramas and people getting beaten up, and maybe losing a tooth as well. 

So the first 3 emojis hint towards the title of the drama "Strong Woman", while the others hint towards the plot/incidents. The FL in "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" wanted to become a game developer and so she joined a game development company. In the end the leads marry and have twin girls. The final 4 emojis indicate towards FL taking care of the bad guys who would end up in the hospital as a result. 

Hope the above 2 examples help you to decode the 40 clues we provided for the dramas :fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

On 8/14/2021 at 2:07 PM, Sleepy Owl said:

Drama Clues 1-10

Reveal hidden contents

Drama Clues 11-20

Reveal hidden contents

Drama Clues 21-30

Reveal hidden contents

Drama Clues 31-40

Reveal hidden contents

Remember to PM all of your guesses by Friday Aug 21st @ 23:59 KST to @partyon and @Sleepy Owl.

All guesses posted on this thread will be removed.

We will be giving out 4 prizes in this contest, so try your best. Good Luck! We root for you all

Also, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have ideas for events. Thank you to @gm4queen for creating the event banner and chat. :kiss_wink:

Your Friendly Neighborhood and Resident EOs,

@Lmangla, @partyon, @agenth, @confusedheart326, @Sleepy Owl

tagging:

Reveal hidden contents

@pompyavi @Drama Bowl @singlebilingual @Rockman @SilverDawn @Amirr @xiashenghan @larus @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @mirmz @gm4queen @Min2206 @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @MayanEcho @joccu @elan1 @twinkle_little_star @BlackLotus1025 @Thong Thin @kokodus  @Ameera Ali  @celebrianna  

@msdot @CallieP @syntyche @Nikaa94 @JoannaID @Hohoho @1ouise @scrawford @madmad min @CarolynH @kdramagrandma @Skyline @HappyVibes @HR. @Lara2020  @graceyco @Megan @ChibiLy @innayoooos @LAARNI @louie_999 @Lunita @RollyPenny @Sunnnnny @flashyymalditah @LovelyBirdAndYoo @Reena @ELFlamingo @Rogue85 @shipper @sunnynotsunhee @Pyar @hushhh @reiko @@sinhvichuchu @danisnk222 @naul  

@choco milo @reasilvi @dolorisbrady @Fangirl22 @willenette @rocher22 @NPR @africandramalover @Itsmylifeboss @k8telyn @lucia704 @The.Lannister @Chibi8535 @croquembouche2018 @wze2702 @rubyminho @ElectricHearts @BinJinBest @QueenieBee @Babam @Piggycloy @SuZy Leoo @Smileforu  @kismet22 @rita96 @Missprincesa @Miadee @stellalafemme @Asgarla @vangsweetie637 @Indianfan @haha1999 @BinjinFangirl @pretty_JULY @Shining tiara @im0202 @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*  

@vajandi @tas82 @nina_mitrokhina @Gisell Gisell @Jeannie @Sakurafairy @gnyaa @hahanzyy @superspace @Kool @Gina Nazario @Ding77  @gtLmh0622 @Jiyuu @Anjalifairy @Tracie13 @rukizie @kaykafisyah @cafe99 @danisnk222 @liv_well @kittyna @joybran @Edgar Pordwed @LiB for Velvet @samzi85

@Biology Lesson @azureblue7 @Prettysup @Ayame @yoeda @widala @dramafan33 @izziemazzie @Yippeun_eonnie @Joanna Alfson @kireeti2 @JJS's Fan-atics @leeminhosny @morningdew @ssteph @flutterby06 @kembie @tinatrix236 @firebabe @inspiredbyshj @Mikayla Holloway @weirdnshort @sakurapotter @gy_pyang_gy @katakwasabi   @SophieH  @Minbongyi  @Alice Wonderland  @ktcjdrama  @nrllee  

@UnniSarah  @strongtower @PeVe @Nodame @booha @iksunijini @forme26 fi @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ  @maribella @Mocharel @westley @maria_m2me  @Adwina Oltariani @pauliza @Lj @princessaves  @mocha @valinor500 @Spring Mood  @FanMode101 @Soar Wi @Lyricalstars @agenth @anyeze 

@Aolian @fragola @ncly @Olea @Denali @hola2jin @SCSfanz @selen4ever @xoxogkxoxo @debbsthebee @MrEildriz @makyno @tsukino7 @airgelaal @NoonaCaana @lebeaucouple @blingbling @billroberts @miraliyana90 @xylaxyly @charray @usadango @sora sora @eLizza @Ms.sunshine @vangie_bicera @tothestars  

@pad-hari  @Lavenderpurple @Naty828 @tofumochu @Yinye @BINGO_O @annaR @Jinnie @Firefly @CA C @widala  @JumboQueen @adzukibean_rcl @SophieH @Poppy517  @Heretorant @gutterland @Phoenix26  @lexicon  @mademoisellesia @Areumdaun @extrodinairey @Senseandstyle  @MineunGoals  @erfatm @pixie0622  

@asiaren  @Poppy517 @Alila N @binderclips123 @blackberrypie @SweetLullaby @doralok  @belena @NYdoc @HappyForLove @Jernie @SexyDolceVita @Polka Dot @goshhh @Blithenostalgia @brooksmom @LeftCoastOppa   

@frozentundra  @Gretule @Combsmania  @Rogue85  @louie_999  @Romulan  @ibru @itsmeash @RobinM @rocat  @Calli  @morganian  @lovehuche  @confusedheart326  @shadowhawk  @Rumaizah Muhammed  @iluvcalculus  @Hannahmiriam  @Tamakins  @musicalflow.  @fanofr  

@chococarmela @SC2019 @ferily @serenilmauve @Rumaizah Muhammed @Ching Geraldizo @lebeaucouple @Ameera Ali @Emily Bett @willenette @madmad min @LeftCoastOppa @rocher22 @MayanEcho @Wuzetian @larus @gm4queen @sadthe1st

@Prettysavage @andy78 @Glam @shinkeru @TheQueenReturns @lilian c @admonike @Maliah @Dddddddnnnnnnrrrrrrrr @-JC- @jangmi92_ @dashling_ice @jessdsc @aimeeyoung @arushi nair @Songbae @D27Gjk68 @Winny @LeftCoastOppa @Ameera Ali @Emily Bett  @Sunset @youactlikeicare @stella_512 @Kdramabae @Yumiyue @youngae @prince1401 @wildcherry @jongkkot @orion00 @Chibi8535 @inaho101 @Madu Mita  @JungRok @chickfactor @DrBooger @tiMadam @Andrea Balcazar  @hsmz @miss_vicky @Sky Kang 

Omg I haven't racked my brains like this for a while. This is soooo hard :joy:

Edited by partyon
Please do not quote images/gifs as per forum rules. Thanks! :)
  • LOL 12

6 hours ago, partyon said:

I guess we got carried away a bit.

@Lmangla, @partyon, @agenth, @confusedheart326, @Sleepy Owl

These are so cool -- you EOs must be wrecking your brains and time doing all these!   
Life Love Sticker by Joyce Meyer Ministries for iOS & Android | GIPHY

But then I have not watched a lot of dramas, so won't able to guess all.

All I can say is you guys are amazing!  

So These Two Are Amazing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by partyon
Removed guesses. Please PM all guesses. Thanks :)
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

But then I have not watched a lot of dramas, so won't able to guess all.

I know what you mean. But you can still guess  some if you did not watch them but you have to know something about those dramas to look for confirmation. I also did not watch many of those dramas. So far I have 3 that absolutely don`t know and a few wild guesses that could be very wrong because I haven`t watched those dramas and could not matched all the clues :D

11, 18, 25, 35 are so hard right now. The clues gives me nothing but I am hoping I will start to get some ideas.

35 I think I know. Some clues matched but I don`t know about all the clues (because I did not watch the drama). :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Such a creative event, guys; good work!

Mad props to all who know most of these dramas. I took a look and can only figure out about 5 of them :lol:.

30 minutes ago, larus said:

11, 18, 25, 35 are so hard right now. The clues gives me nothing but I am hoping I will start to get some ideas.

Not sure I want to know what 25 is. It looks extremely depressing at the end. :wacko::D

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 1

@kokodus No BOF, no Full House, no Goong.... Also no Turkish dizi. :D Sorry Ms. Koko!

@the_sweetroad @Min2206 @Sky Kang Thanks for the compliments. :relaxed:

Do PM us your guesses even if there are only 5 or 10 of them. Who knows if other people have guessed correctly even though they may have sent in more answers. Everyone has a chance to win. :glasses:

@larus at midnight:

7z54b8K.gif?noredirect

200w.gif?cid=82a1493beyw2dzy59plkho6mayj

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1

37 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Not sure I want to know what 25 is. It looks extremely depressing at the end.

I know. It has three loudly crying faces emojis. Something happened with the cat? :bawling:

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@larus at midnight:

Yeah... I don`t want to think about the puzzles tomorrow. I want to find them now. :lol: But I surrender. I will guess the drama with the cats and that`s it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

9 minutes ago, larus said:

Yeah... I don`t want to think about the puzzles tomorrow. I want to find them now. :lol: But I surrender. I will guess the drama with the cats and that`s it.

We'll see. :D

I wouldn't be surprised if you're back on the event thread tomorrow. :glasses:

tumblr_nfn3ztLjxk1tq4of6o1_400.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 1

@larus Chingu went from 

spacer.png

to 

a847677dcdf4c5c334d5b9473ba98b6d.gif

to 

giphy.gif

pretty fast :joy:

and now she is on the ultimate phase, 

igotstoknow-barney.gif

Chingu, don't blame us if you end up staying awake till late night :loolz:

Jokes apart, I love the fact that you tried and didn't give up at the start when you couldn't guess some :fullofhearts:

@Sky Kang, @Min2206, @the_sweetroad Chingus, you still have a lot of time to think and guess the other names, so please do send us the names you could guess so far. I am sure the more you see and think, you will start guessing more dramas :hwaiting:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

I wouldn't be surprised if you're back on the event thread tomorrow.

Maybe. :w00t: Now I have just two dramas that I have absolutely no idea. Nada. Rien. Zilch.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8