Guess the drama from Emojis Competition

Sleepy Owl

:hooray2: Congrats to @kokodus and to the others who won! :wub:

I really enjoyed playing this. Now I'm off to get my list and update them with the correct answers so I can add the ones that I need to watch. 

Thank you EOs :heartxoxo:

I got 22.5 correct. I couldn't believe I missed out on a few that I already watched. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

I did not officially compete in the event, but still I secretly guessed 21 dramas and got 15 correct! :dorakiss:

Oh my.. This must be a genius record by me! :loolz:

I haven't even watched some of those dramas after all! :getmygrooveon:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

I can't believe I won. Hahhahahahaha. Congrats to the other winners too. 

Now coming to important matters, @partyon what is my prize? I would like it if you could ship me a 6 feet V oppa stand in that I can keep in my room and admire whenever I want to. Thank you. 

vantebear_-taehyung-happy.gif

I was actually going to ask today whether you have included weekend dramas and daily dramas, but then I told myself that you guys won't be that cruel.....guess I was wrong. LOLOL. 

If not for @partyon tagging me on the extension notification, I would've forgotten about this game. I was totally very busy last week and solving this quiz in the weekend kinda relaxed me a little bit. I needed that. Thanks a lot. 

I also want to thank a certain someone who helped me get certain questions right when I was stuck. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have won if not for that person :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 2

I did not guess 7 dramas. I did not watched those dramas anyway.:D But it is good that I guessed enough to be one of the winners.

33/40 is really good.

:hooray:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 4

Congratulations @kokodus @larus @madmad min 

:hooray2:

Thank you to the EOs

@Lmangla, @partyon, @agenth, @confusedheart326, @Sleepy Owl and@gm4queen for the creating the chat.

Thank you @partyon and @Sleepy Owl  for tagging me and being the bearers of good news. Much appreciated and Much needed!

:happy2:

Thank you Chingus for the Congratulations

:heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • Love 8

50 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I was actually going to ask today whether you have included weekend dramas and daily dramas, but then I told myself that you guys won't be that cruel.....guess I was wrong. LOLOL. 

I don`t watch or read about daily dramas. :D I apreciate that there weren`t many.

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Thanks for created this game. it was fun.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t watch or read about daily dramas. :D I apreciate that there weren`t many.

Same here!!! I have never watched any daily dramas. Lol. And I'm pretty sure 90% of the kdrama viewers are like us. That's why I naively thought they wouldn't include dailies in their list. LOL. 

I have watched only 10 out of these and I totally had no clue that some of these dramas even existed. LOL. 

I literally googled kdramas with sad endings for no 25. Lol. Those with flags were easy to guess, just Google kdramas in Macau, kdramas in Malaysia.... lolol. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I have watched only 10 out of these and I totally had no clue that some of these dramas even existed. LOL.

:w00t: I watched just 14 but I heard about the names of the dramas, except nr 10, Man on a Veil.  Speaking of number 10. I think I found two dramas that matched all those emojis but I never thought it will be a daily.

https://i.ibb.co/nRkZM1s/10.png

A man, a woman, sushi, shower, bickering. Just like 90% of the kdramas rom coms. :w00t:

@Sleepy Owl,what were the last two emojis? I wanted to ask from the start. I interpreted as a couple bickering. What is it?

• LOL 8

6 minutes ago, larus said:

@Sleepy Owl,what were the last two emojis? I wanted to ask from the start. I interpreted as a couple bickering. What is it?

I can answer that as I was the one who put the clue together.

https://i.ibb.co/nRkZM1s/10.png

Man + veil + kimbap (sushi) + shower + angry + screaming

Man + veil = drama name

kimbap + shower = refers to one of the MLs who was called "kimbap abs" on the thread, he often showered and showed his abs

angry + screaming = the FL screamed in every single episode. until about ep 78 when she became hoarse for about 3 episodes :D

@Ameera Ali can share a gif or two from the drama. :D

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

kimbap + shower = refers to one of the MLs who was called "kimbap abs" on the thread, he often showered and showed his abs

Oh, sushi and shower/abs were togheter? :w00t: It was hard to guess without watching the drama.

Thanks. So It was more than bickering as I thought.  It was screaming.

• LOL 7

Congratulations to all the participants  especially the winners. :foryou:

Thanks to the EOs too.  This could be a yearly event :blush:  

I'm analyzing my answers and wonder why I was not able to guess some of the dramas that I've watched :hahah!:especially No. 2 Cheese In The Trap that was a very memorable  drama to me (because I hate the ending) and the emojis were so obvious with the trap and cheese.  The first word that came to my mind when I first saw it was "Entrapment" and wonder whether there was a KDrama with that name. :D

p.s I'm editing my earlier post because now I'm widely awake.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

Good job, everyone!! Congrats to the winners.

I'm actually surprised I got some of my guesses correct!

Thanks for the challenging but fun event, EO's! :):)

And @larus, after watching you go through your whole process early in this thread I'm proud of you that you're one of the winners, hehehe. We FINALLY know what #25 is! I got that one right, but only after googling, "very sad endings in kdramas" and happened upon "The Smile Has Left Your Eyes." :lol:

Edit: @kokodus I just read your post about googling the same! Great minds...

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

Congratulations everyone especially to the winners!! What a nice game! I enjoyed it so much :Pandabulous:

There are some clues that point to other dramas but we think differently. Hahaha so interesting! Like no. 25 I thought it was wtcb all the clues exactly match :joy: and the are some dramas I mixed match :sweat_smile:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

17 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

Congratulations everyone especially to the winners!! What a nice game! I enjoyed it so much 

There are some clues that point to other dramas but we think differently. Hahaha so interesting! Like no. 25 I thought it was wtcb all the clues exactly match :joy: and the are some dramas I mixed match :sweat_smile:

Chingu, glad that you enjoyed the event. :kiss_wink:

I can explain clue 25 in more detail:

25.png

beer + cat + police (man) + smile + eyes + gun + heartbreak + lots of tears

beer = ML works in a microbrewery

cat = ML adopts a cat

police = FL's brother is a police who is weary of the ML

smile + eyes = refers to the drama name (The Smile Has Left Your Eyes)

gun = it plays a large part in this drama

heartbreak = there is heartbreak in the drama

lots of tears = a very sad drama

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and I had had this drama on our watchlists for a long time, and we finally decided to join forces and watch it together. It is a super sad drama tbh. Hence all the tears in the end. I cried my eyes out. :bawling:

filmafisi.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3