Guess the drama from Emojis Competition

Sleepy Owl

On 8/19/2021 at 12:19 AM, larus said:

Let see what was in @Sleepy Owland @partyon`s mind when they chose those emojis, how they interpret them. I can`t wait for the results. I wonder if it is possible to have the same emojis for different dramas. We were thinking of one drama and they were thinking at the other. :w00t:

That`s how I started myself. But when I thought a little, I discover one after the other. :D

Same thoughts here. We might be all thinking different dramas. It's like in school, sometimes there are no right or wrong answers it just depends on how you interpret it hahahaha:elated:

Edited by Sky Kang
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

11 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingu, do ask if any of the emojis are unclear, and we'll be happy to help. :kiss_wink:

Since you said so ..... :getmygrooveon: Editing ... I've found the answer to my own question earlier and will save the question for you in another post.  :approves:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

6 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, make sure not to think about the competition as well during the tests, you never know, you might end up writing a kdrama name instead of actual answer 

@Sleepy Owl :lol: I was actually distracted by the printout of the drama emojis while I was meant to be watching a lecture. :sweatingbullets: I kept thinking about which ones I still need to guess as I was trying to read Hangeul characters during a graded quiz :loolz:(I passed :approves: - two down and two to go). 

Yes, yes, coming back to Soompi forums has been great! :partyblob: I have missed this and my fellow kdrama chingus so much. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

On 8/19/2021 at 8:18 PM, partyon said:

Deadline extended to Sunday August 22nd @23:59 KST

Chingus, we have decided to extend the deadline of this event to give everyone a fair chance to participate (since not everyone logs into the forum on a daily basis).

Good luck!

Tagging some people who might still be working on the clues :kiss_wink:

@anjuliet @Sky Kang @Min2206 @the_sweetroad @kokodus @MayanEcho @Yinye

kim-taehyung-heart.gif

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 4

17 hours ago, anjuliet said:

@Sleepy Owl :lol: I was actually distracted by the printout of the drama emojis while I was meant to be watching a lecture. :sweatingbullets: I kept thinking about which ones I still need to guess as I was trying to read Hangeul characters during a graded quiz (I passed  - two down and two to go). 

I am happy you passed Chingu, but I got to say, please don't get caught by your lecturer or maybe just pay attention during the lecture. The last thing I would want to see is you lecturer coming here and lecturing us about distracting his/her student :loolz:

@larus, @Sky Kang Chingus you will soon know the answers of each clue once the deadline ends :piggydance:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

please don't get caught by your lecturer or maybe just pay attention during the lecture. The last thing I would want to see is you lecturer coming here and lecturing us about distracting his/her student

Why, I am a model student, don't you know? :innocent::lol:

Maybe I should stop watching kdramas while pretending to pay attention. It's for research purposes, after all. 

I am still stumped with the emojis that I couldn't and still can't figure out. :cries3:

Edit: Yassss! :evillaugh:I have finished all my lectures and graded quizzes for this week! Hello weekend and hello drama emojis that are still eluding me! 

Edited by anjuliet
  • LOL 8

23 hours ago, larus said:

Who knows how many times the deadline will be extended. I forgot about it.

We still have at least one chingu who is working on her answers. :kiss_wink:

But the deadline will not be extended anymore after today.

17 hours ago, anjuliet said:

I am hoping that it'll be extended to the end of this month, but alas it's just wishful thinking.

Sorry chingu to disappoint you. :crybaby:

54 minutes ago, *.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* said:

came back for the answers but extensions are cool too. get them answers in guyss.

lol :D About 8 more hours to go. :glasses:

We will only check everyone's answers, announce the winners and post the answers after midnight (Korean standard time) right here on this thread.

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and I are wishing everybody luck! You still have time to participate.

cheering-icegif-15.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2