Guess the drama from Emojis Competition

Sleepy Owl

3 hours ago, larus said:

Random guesses? :w00t: I did not do it randomly but if I had an idea and not every clues matched I chose the first thought. For exemple, the number 11, who I put last on the list. I get an idea very quickly because of a certain emoji there but I could not matched one emoji with the rest of them so I chose to ignore it in the end. I chose my initial thought because I could not think of any other drama. :D

For me, the hardest guesses were nr. 24, 10 and 25.  I am still not sure about those, especially 25.  I don`t think I interpret corectly the first emoji (beside that, everyone is drinking in kdramas!!!:w00t:), the cat or to match with the crying ones. I have two dramas in mind and I can`t decide because I can matched all the emojis with other of them.

I can't guess those numbers too. Few emojis match with some dramas but not all of it so I'm thinking if it is right or wrong :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Ooh, I hope you find the game enjoyable ! :kiss_wink: Do send in your guesses to us once you're ready.

@partyon It looks like I would have to spend a bit more time figuring out most of them, I've only guessed about 5 or 6. :fear: Will need help from my list on MDL. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, anjuliet said:

@partyon It looks like I would have to spend a bit more time figuring out most of them, I've only guessed about 5 or 6. Will need help from my list on MDL. :sweatingbullets:

Aigoo... Hope you're not too upset?:sweats:

Mydramalist and Google will help you. You can do it!!!

Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Sky Kang said:

I can't guess those numbers too. Few emojis match with some dramas but not all of it so I'm thinking if it is right or wrong

Let see what was in @Sleepy Owland @partyon`s mind when they chose those emojis, how they interpret them. I can`t wait for the results. I wonder if it is possible to have the same emojis for different dramas. We were thinking of one drama and they were thinking at the other. :w00t:

10 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

I've only guessed about 5 or 6.

That`s how I started myself. But when I thought a little, I discover one after the other. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

:waves: guys!

Thank you @confusedheart326 chingu for tagging me! I think I guessed 17/ 40 dramas so far! But due to an unavoidable reason, I decided to quit myself from the contest! :bawling:

Wishing all the chingus good luck on this one! Can't wait to know the winner! :dorakiss:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, larus said:

That`s how I started myself. But when I thought a little, I discover one after the other. :D

@larus My list on Netfix made me realize another one. :w00t:

The studying can wait, this cannot. :D

@confusedheart326 Thank you, great to be participating in this contest! :partyblob:

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Aigoo... Hope you're not too upset?

Mydramalist and Google will help you. You can do it!!!

@partyon ooh no, never upset when it comes to these things. B) If anything, it's an excuse for me to procrastinate! :partyblob:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, anjuliet said:

@partyon It looks like I would have to spend a bit more time figuring out most of them, I've only guessed about 5 or 6.  Will need help from my list on MDL. :sweatingbullets:

Chingu, it always starts with 5-6, but the more you pay attention, you will realize you actually know more than 5-6. :hooray:

2 hours ago, anjuliet said:

The studying can wait, this cannot. :D

Now that's what I call dedication :hwaiting:

6 hours ago, larus said:

Let see what was in @Sleepy Owland @partyon`s mind when they chose those emojis, how they interpret them. I can`t wait for the results. I wonder if it is possible to have the same emojis for different dramas. We were thinking of one drama and they were thinking at the other. :w00t:

Yes Chingu, you will soon know what was going in our minds when we chose those emojis :piggydance:

12 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

I'll just try to put some random guesses hoping atleast one will be correct :joy: 

Looking forward to seeing your guesses Chingu :eats:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, it always starts with 5-6, but the more you pay attention, you will realize you actually know more than 5-6.

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Now that's what I call dedication

@Sleepy Owl I've managed to add another 12 18 to my original 5-6. :approves: This is a much better way to do research :hahah!: , but omaigad... 22 16 to go and only 2 days to go (the deadline where I am will be early Saturday afternoon). I lost count on the many times I watched some of these dramas over and over. :emmm: I just finished one of them earlier today, too! 

@partyon are we allowed to send in guesses as many times as we want, or just the one time? :unsure:

Edited by anjuliet
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

13 hours ago, partyon said:

Which drama is your favorite, chingu? :kiss_wink:

You can do it! :glasses:

:letsgo:

Ooh, I hope you find the game enjoyable ! :kiss_wink: Do send in your guesses to us once you're ready.

@partyon  you earlier mentioned here that currently airing dramas are not included in the contest. Sigh..... I love "The Devil Judge", dear. - hahaha - :weary:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

5 hours ago, anjuliet said:

@partyon are we allowed to send in guesses as many times as we want, or just the one time? :unsure:

When you PM us the answers, you are free to edit them as much as you want up until the deadline on Friday. 

Hope this answers your question. :transforms:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, anjuliet said:

@Sleepy Owl I've managed to add another 12 18 to my original 5-6.  This is a much better way to do research  , but omaigad... 22 16 to go and only 2 days to go (the deadline where I am will be early Saturday afternoon). I lost count on the many times I watched some of these dramas over and over.  I just finished one of them earlier today, too! 

Hopefully by the deadline, you will manage to guess for all 40 :hooray:

7 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

It's funny I woke up in the middle of my sleep last night because I remembered one. I have to write before I forget :joy:

Did you see the emojis moving in the dream and you getting better idea on them? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 3

9 hours ago, willenette said:

you earlier mentioned here that currently airing dramas are not included in the contest. Sigh.....

@willenette @partyon I missed this bit of information. :fear: Back to the drawing board. :emmm::criesariver:

I printed out a copy of the drama emojis and have crossed out the ones with my guesses. It's probably not helping that I am having a hard time moving on from dramas that I have missed watching when they were being shown (from 2017 onwards) aka watching them over and over again. :daydream:

Edited by anjuliet
  • LOL 8

Deadline extended to Sunday August 22nd @23:59 KST

Chingus, we have decided to extend the deadline of this event to give everyone a fair chance to participate (since not everyone logs into the forum on a daily basis).

Good luck!

Simon Rex Good Luck GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

Tagging some people who might still be working on the clues :kiss_wink:

@anjuliet @Sky Kang @Min2206 @the_sweetroad @kokodus @MayanEcho @Yinye

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

On 8/16/2021 at 6:29 PM, partyon said:

Also, @YongZura⁷ chingu has an excellent strategy to guess dramas and clues sometimes. Google.

I came here right after finishing my online exam.  The keyword is sometimes .... :lol:  Still trying to decode some of the unfamiliar emojis.  I'll send in my guess soon.

p.s Thanks for the extended date.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Chingus, we have decided to extend the deadline of this event to give everyone a fair chance to participate (since not everyone logs into the forum on a daily basis).

Good luck!

@partyon Thank you !! :criesariver: I only saw the post yesterday, so I nearly gave up and not participate.

I really better get on with the studying so I can get back to doing this all night tonight! :evillaugh:

Edited by anjuliet
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I came here right after finishing my online exam.  The keyword is sometimes .... :lol:  Still trying to decode some of the unfamiliar emojis.  I'll send in my guess soon.

Chingu, do ask if any of the emojis are unclear, and we'll be happy to help. :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, anjuliet said:

@partyon Thank you !!  I really better get on with the studying so I can get back to doing this all night tonight!

Chingu, your dedication is admirable.
:foryou:

Make sure to get some sleep, though.... We don't want you to fail any of your exams due to our competition. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Make sure to get some sleep, though.... We don't want you to fail any of your exams due to our competition.

@partyon Ooh no, I make sure I get enough sleep and definitely will make sure I don't fail any graded quizzes (doing a MOOC atm) :sweatingbullets: - paying for it does help with the motivation factor, but this contest is the fun I need in my otherwise blah life rn. :evilelmo:

I am ready to send the guesses that I have come up with. B)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 4