Quick Poll: Heart Thieves 2021 (Recent favourite Second Leads)

agenth

Soompi Heartthieves of Kdrama in 2021  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which second lead character has managed to capture your heart? (choose up to 4)

• Bossam: Lee Dae Yup (Shin Hyun Soo)
    • Doom At Your Service: Cha Joo Ik (Lee Soo Hyuk)
    • Imitation: Lee Yoo Jin (Jung Yoon Ho)
    • Love Alarm 2: Hwang Sun-Oh (Song Kang)
    • Love feat. Marriage and Divorce 1 & 2: Song Won (Lee Min Young)
    • Love feat. Marriage and Divorce 1 & 2: Nam Ga Bin (Lim Hye Young)
    • Love feat. Marriage and Divorce 1 & 2: Ah Mi (Song Ji In)
    • Man In A Veil: Cha Seo Joon (Lee Shi Kang)
    • Miss Monte Cristo: Oh Ha Joon (Lee Sang Bo)
    • Mr Queen: Kim Byeong In (Na In Woo)
    • Mr Queen: Jo Hwa Jin (Seol In-A)
    • My Roommate is a Gumiho: Gye Sun Woo (Bae In Hyuk)
    • River Where The Moon Shines: Go Gun (Lee Ji Hoon)
    • True Beauty: Han Seo Jun (Hwang In Yeop)
    • Vincenzo: Jang Han Seo (Kwak Dong Yeon)
    • Vincenzo: Jang Han Seok / Jang Joon Woo (Ok Taecyeon)
    • Youth of May: Lee Soo Chan (Lee Sang Yi)
    • None of the above / Someone else. Who?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/06/2021 at 01:11 PM

• agenth changed the title to Quick Poll: Heart Thieves 2021 (Recent favourite Second Leads)
34 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Cdrama Miss the Dragon 2nd couple Xue Qian Xun and Qing Qing (Deng Wei and Pan Mei Ye) :)

8 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Cdrama Word of Honor

Gu Xiang & Cao Wei Ning

Those are so cute and beautiful. The aesthetics!! I've never managed to watch a cdrama, I attempted with the Chinese version of Scarlet Heart/Moon Lovers, but it annoyed me a bit. Maybe one of these days I will manage to watch a Cdrama, for the hair and the clothes at the very least!

Have you watched The Untamed?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

It was hard to vote. I watched just two dramas from that list and I did not had a favorite second lead. I voted Vincenzo: Jang Han Seo (Kwak Dong Yeon) because he was funny and I like how they redeemed him. They did not have to kill him.  And Mr. Queen: Jo Hwa Jin (Seol In A) because she a satisfying character growth in the drama. 

But it was nothing memorable second lead for me this year. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 8

Hi all!

Thank you so much @agenth chingu for tagging me on this event. But I have a little problem. That I haven't watched any of these dramas! :joy: So probably I will keep a very low profile here!

Good luck on every oppa in the competition! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

spacer.png

spacer.png

@agenth thanks for the invite. I did not watch many drama that you listed, only True beauty and Vincenzo. But i think You have forgotten an important 2nd lead syndrome, Kim Seon Ho who acted in Start up (although this was last year drama). He became so so so popular after this drama. His arrogant yet charming and later turn into likeable character in this drama made many viewers crazy over him. His acting is superb. :) :D

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

2 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

@agenth thanks for the invite. I did not watch many drama that you listed, only True beauty and Vincenzo. But i think You have forgotten an important 2nd lead syndrome, Kim Seon Ho who acted in Start up. He became so so so popular after this drama. His arrogant yet charming and later turn into likeable character in this drama made many viewers crazy over him. His acting is superb. :) :D

mr.han-laugh-1.gif?resize=500,343&ssl=1

Who can forget Mr. Dimples?  I haven't finished Start Up, but Kim Seonho is jjang ;)

I did have Mr. Han Ji Pyeong in the list, but we decided to limit to dramas of 2021 and Start Up ended in December 2020 as far as I know. 

His character is probably one of the memorable SLS, right? Let's wheel him into the Hall of Fame of SLS :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 8

50 minutes ago, agenth said:

Those are so cute and beautiful. The aesthetics!! I've never managed to watch a cdrama, I attempted with the Chinese version of Scarlet Heart/Moon Lovers, but it annoyed me a bit. Maybe one of these days I will manage to watch a Cdrama, for the hair and the clothes at the very least!

Have you watched The Untamed?

Yes I've watched it. Good one. Maybe I'm just a lil crazier for WOH...Lol...If you want aesthetics plus bone tickling story you should watch Eternal Love of Dream 

@MayanEcho Do you still have your sword dance gif? I still havent attempted making gifs yet...Lol 

3e81530ce417d5202761220a4e78a923.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 9

29 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i almost thought you'll show us his RAWR!! clip along with his baby abs!

don’t remind me , that baby abs of his nearly make  lead steal him away from me :joy:

jIZlLlX.gif

# he such a heart stealer :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

why INZAGHI didn’t make the list :sweat_smile:

He the ultimate second lead , he ANNOYING  , wouldn’t let you SLEEP , when you want him to LEAVE , wouldn’t LISTEN , THE HERO when mattered  :D

7DF5A322-040C-4228-B816-C44B6B7A8D79.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i almost thought you'll show us his RAWR!! clip along with his baby abs!

thanks @agenth @Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart326 for this poll

i dropped many dramas in the early stage to get the chance to drool over the SL..

lol that gif is awesome. I did put the baby abs dancing clip in Hwang In Yeop's option :D 

26 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He the ultimate second lead , he ANNOYING  , wouldn’t let you SLEEP , when you want him to LEAVE , wouldn’t LISTEN , THE HERO when mattered  :D

main-qimg-0e2044dd7b8fa9836fe1e0d315d120

img.gif

What about this one? 

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Yes I've watched it. Good one. Maybe I'm just a lil crazier for WOH...Lol...If you want aesthetics plus bone tickling story you should watch Eternal Love of Dream 

@MayanEcho Do you still have your sword dance gif? I still havent attempted making gifs yet...Lol 

I just heard it was pretty nice, and the OTP is amazing. I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for, but I will remember these drama names. 

40 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Major Poll Foul for omitting RUN-ON!

My Noona, Seo Dan-Ah ( Choi Soo-Young ) out-shined the FL throughout ... :wub:

I'm sorry, forgive me!! :please:

It was an honest accident, as Run On was initially in the poll but we adjusted some things. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Do you still have your sword dance gif? I still havent attempted making gifs yet...Lol 

Yeah, I still have it. :) Here you go:

spacer.png

ELOD Ep30 YT (screenshot gif by poster)

@agenth The main leads have really good chemistry. ^_^ BTW, they were the second couple in Eternal Love (Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms), before reprising their roles as the main couple in Eternal Love of Dream.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

5 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

@agenth thanks for the invite. I did not watch many drama that you listed, only True beauty and Vincenzo. But i think You have forgotten an important 2nd lead syndrome, Kim Seon Ho who acted in Start up (although this was last year drama). He became so so so popular after this drama. His arrogant yet charming and later turn into likeable character in this drama made many viewers crazy over him. His acting is superb. :) :D

Chingu, sorry that we didn't include your oppa. :crybaby:

I've only seen Kim Seon Ho act in Welcome to Waikiki 2 and he was quite charming in that one too. Hope to see more of him! :kiss_wink:

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

don’t remind me , that baby abs of his nearly make  lead steal him away from me

# he such a heart stealer :wub:

Twin, what baby abs? There were no abs. :unamused:

All jokes aside, I voted for Hwang In Yeop too even though I didn't watch True Beauty. Only saw some clips, and he certainly was a scene stealer.

Spoiler

EDIT: Since he was acting in the same drama with cardboard oppa, I guess it wasn't that hard to become a scene stealer (even without abs) :joy:

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Major Poll Foul for omitting RUN-ON!

My Noona, Seo Dan-Ah ( Choi Soo-Young ) out-shined the FL throughout ... :wub:

There was some other mere mortal involved ... I forget his name ... :rolleyes:

OMO! Sorry for omitting your noona. :criesariver:Do you like Girls Generation?

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Twin, he's a PIGEON!!!

:evilelmo:

Unless the pigeon was in a love triangle, of course.

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• LOL 9
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Unless the pigeon was in a love triangle, of course.

kmasi89.gif

Inzaghi was so faithful, he only have one eye for one man :mrgreen:

# PIGEON got RIGHTS  

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1