EVENT: The Soompi Survival Games

agenth

The Finale  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the ultimate winner(survivor)?

• @LeftCoastOppa as NO-MOP OPPA
    • @the_sweetroad as Liz Lemon
    • @Lmangla as Mustache Oppa
    • @maribella as Handy doll
    • @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* as shcj muggle

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/23/2021 at 01:16 PM

Welcome to The Soompi Survival Games

Do you know The Hunger Games, Squid Game, Alice in Borderland, and Liar Game? 

If you have not, don't worry.  Simply, these Games are where players compete against each other until there is only one winner (survivor). 

74a01c018ecdc748717c33099f1d282614eccf55

cr

Are you ready to play? We don't have Gong Yoo slaps available, but we still hope for your participation, since we don't ask for your life here ;)

The Game

This is a virtual system-generated game you can participate in. All you have to do is signup and see where the dice rolls (no further action by you is needed). With luck, you could be the ultimate winner!

If you are familiar with Hunger Games, there are 12 districts with two participants from each. If you don't know Hunger Games, don't worry, all you need to know that 24 people can play this game. After sign-up, I will run the simulator  - each round/elimination will be completely random (selected by the simulator), but we hope that it will still be fun for you to read about the game.  So signup and see if you have the luck to survive to become the ultimate survivor / champion. All you have to do is sign up - everything else I will do. I will let you know every few hours about the status of the games, if you have survived the day or not. 

Follow The First Soompi Survival Games here:

The Casting

The Schedule

Day One

9 o'Clock News of Day One

Night One

Day Two

3 o'Clock News of Day Two and Betting Results

Survey: Remembrance of Day 1 and Day 2

Night Two

Day Three

2 o'Clock News of Day 3 and Survey Results

Night Three

Day Four

11 o'Clock News of Day 4 and Betting

Night Four

The Party

Day Five

1 o'Clock News of Day 5 and Final Betting

Night Five

Day Six

11 o'Clock News of Day 6

Night Six

Day Seven and Breaking News

The Ceremony and Hall of Fame

hulk hogan wrestling GIF by WWE

How does it work? FAQ

1. First Signup (see below form/gif/explanation) by filling out the form and commenting on this thread. 
  2. After signup is complete (24 members, first come first serve), the Games will start immediately. If there aren't enough participants, the game will start on Tuesday morning. So please sign up quickly :D
  3. Every couple of hours I will post the results (you don't need to be around - you can read the thread whenever you have time).
  4. As the games are random (the simulator will decide what happens, if you survive or not), after the initial signup you can lean back and you don't have to do anything but check in daily to see how well you fare and if you have survived the day (I will tag each participant).
  5. The number of rounds is random, but the Games should be finished by next Sunday to crown the ultimate winner.
  6. What do you win? Well, bragging rights for sure. As this game is completely random, there is no official prize, but I can make you a medal so you can show that off ;) 

Sign-Up is complete. Thank you everyone!

Spoiler

If you want to participate, please sign up by filling out below form and commenting in this thread. It's first come first serve, as there are only 24 spots available. 

200.gif

Player Name/Identity:

Photo:

Explanation of form

Player Name/Identity - choose a fun name, a drama, an oppa or unnie, or a character from drama that would survive the games, or a character that should be killed - whatever you want, the sky is the limit. It can be a fun name or a serious one, or simply fiction, or just your soompi name. 

Photo - please drop a photo for identifying your player name/identity, as it will be displayed in the games. I will crop it to 90x90 for you

Also, we're thinking about doing a Liar Game rewatch. Please let us know, if you are interested in it. Liar Game is also a show about survival featuring Lee Sang Yoon and Kim So Eun. 

Your Event organizers

@partyon  @Sleepy Owl  @confusedheart @agenth

Spoiler

@pompyavi @Drama Bowl @singlebilingual  @SilverDawn @Amirr  @larus @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @mirmz @gm4queen @Min2206 @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @MayanEcho @joccu @elan1 @twinkle_little_star @BlackLotus1025 @Thong Thin @kokodus  @Ameera Ali  

@msdot @CallieP @syntyche @Nikaa94 @JoannaID @Hohoho @1ouise @scrawford @madmad min @CarolynH @kdramagrandma @Skyline  @HR. @Lara2020  @graceyco @Megan @ChibiLy @innayoooos @LAARNI @louie_999 @Lunita @RollyPenny @flashyymalditah @LovelyBirdAndYoo  @ELFlamingo @Rogue85  @sunnynotsunhee @Pyar 

@choco milo  @dolorisbrady  @willenette @rocher22  @africandramalover  @k8telyn @lucia704 @The.Lannister @Chibi8535  @wze2702 @rubyminho @ElectricHearts @BinJinBest @QueenieBee  @Piggycloy @SuZy Leoo @Smileforu   @rita96 @Missprincesa @Miadee @vangsweetie637  @BinjinFangirl @pretty_JULY @Shining tiara  @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*  

@vajandi @tas82 @nina_mitrokhina @Gisell Gisell @Jeannie @Sakurafairy @gnyaa @hahanzyy @superspace @Kool   @gtLmh0622 @Jiyuu @Anjalifairy  @rukizie @kaykafisyah @cafe99  @liv_well @kittyna @joybran @Edgar Pordwed @LiB for Velvet @samzi85

@Biology Lesson @azureblue7 @Prettysup @Ayame @yoeda @widala @dramafan33  @Joanna Alfson @kireeti2 @JJS's Fan-atics @leeminhosny @morningdew @flutterby06 @kembie @tinatrix236  @inspiredbyshj @Mikayla Holloway @weirdnshort @sakurapotter  @SophieH  @Minbongyi   @ktcjdrama  @nrllee  

@UnniSarah @booha   @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ  @maribella  @pauliza  @princessaves   @valinor500    @anyeze 

@Aolian @ncly @Olea @Denali @hola2jin @SCSfanz @selen4ever @xoxogkxoxo @debbsthebee @MrEildriz  @airgelaal @NoonaCaana @lebeaucouple @blingbling  @xylaxyly @charray @usadango @eLizza @Ms.sunshine @tothestars  

@pad-hari   @Naty828 @tofumochu @Yinye @BINGO_O @annaR  @Firefly @CA C @widala  @JumboQueen  @SophieH @Poppy517  @Heretorant @gutterland @lexicon   @Areumdaun @extrodinairey @Senseandstyle  @MineunGoals  @erfatm @pixie0622  

@asiaren  @Poppy517 @Alila N @binderclips123 @blackberrypie @SweetLullaby   @belena   @Jernie @SexyDolceVita @Polka Dot @goshhh @brooksmom @LeftCoastOppa   

@frozentundra  @Gretule @Combsmania  @Rogue85  @louie_999  @Romulan  @ibru @itsmeash @RobinM @rocat  @Calli  @morganian  @lovehuche   @shadowhawk  @Rumaizah Muhammed  @iluvcalculus  @Hannahmiriam  @Tamakins  @musicalflow.    

@chococarmela @SC2019 @ferily @serenilmauve  @Ching Geraldizo  @Ameera Ali @Emily Bett @willenette   @rocher22 @MayanEcho @Wuzetian @larus @gm4queen @sadthe1st @Lmangla

@Prettysavage @andy78 @Glam @shinkeru @TheQueenReturns @lilian c @admonike @Maliah @Dddddddnnnnnnrrrrrrrr @-JC- @jangmi92_ @dashling_ice @jessdsc @aimeeyoung @arushi nair @Songbae @D27Gjk68 @Winny   @Sunset @youactlikeicare @stella_512 @Kdramabae @Yumiyue @youngae @prince1401 @wildcherry @jongkkot @orion00 @Chibi8535 @inaho101 @Madu Mita  @JungRok @chickfactor @DrBooger @tiMadam @Andrea Balcazar  @hsmz @miss_vicky @Sky Kang @anjuliet 

@bee_wannabe  @tulip06  @Kris Silva  @Tongtong  @ptp321 @Arkahd @SidTheGuy @the_sweetroad @L A @Chesleigh @hyall  @j9sshi  @nohamahamoud2002  @Gumiho  @AjummaF4 @sgclear  @nikki7  @angela0612  @Kate Llama  @hahanzyy  @juryia

@Chibi8535  @naritul  @kimlees  @xylaxyly  @lduc  @lollipop2018  @czakhareina  @anyeze  @jadore1 @kimlees @haruhi17  @ssteph  @lila21  @Vivin Camelia  @ned_lee  @Andrea Balcazar  @grrly  @ElleSor  @kiotzo   @Manngo 

@TheaN @wywp  @balletgoddess  @kRoNix  @ohayooo  @Lusiana  @vajandi  @Zay❤️  @Dramaknits  @RollyPenny  @nateko  @Pitchoum  @sugarplum892 

The Casting:

Spoiler
Agency 1 Agency 2 Agency 3
giphy.gif screenshot-208.png no-mopping.png 4267_LiccGif.gif
iLiWzjh.jpg
screenshot-209.png

@BlackLotus1025
BlackLotus1o25

Alive

@SidTheGuy

JYP Oppa

Alive

@LeftCoastOppa

NO-MOP OPPA
Alive

@sadthe1st

Abs Licker
Alive

@Ameera Ali

Mr. Queen
Alive

@gm4queen

A Danielover
Alive

Agency 4 Agency 5 Agency 6
screenshot-216.png ezgif-6-5c8643d6e23b.gif bb8fa5fa693df21cd3842cf9c1f4d246.jpg screenshot-215.png screenshot-214.png 200.gif

@joccu

sports nut
Alive

@the_sweetroad

Liz Lemon
Alive

@Lmangla

Mustache Oppa
Alive

@Emily Bett

Edward Cullen
Alive

@madmad min

Yaya'sPutao
Alive

@Sky Kang

Samgyupsal
Alive

Agency 7 Agency 8 Agency 9
image.thumb.jpeg.e0f481aa750b9ba04344f3d 29b124d196908617a5b8c5fb240ecfca.jpg 200.gif screenshot-210.png screenshot-211.png anigif.gif.0d188ba180e55aa8a1774a2f7867c

@maribella

Handy doll
Alive

@larus

Cupcake Girl
Alive

@Yinye

Yinye
Alive

@kokodus

partypooper
Alive

@TheaN

Jang HanSeok -

Real King of Babel
Alive

@Sunset

Dokkaebi
Alive

Agency 10 Agency 11 Agency 12
screenshot-212.png IuUqCIx.png screenshot-213.png tumblr_m28c0dcrBr1qdcel5o6_250.gif image.jpeg.cbbb53581905fccab3954502641c1 screenshot-217.png

@Thong Thin

ChaChaCha
Alive

@ktcjdrama

Gaeguri
Alive

@MayanEcho

Whistle
Alive

@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*

shcj muggle
Alive

@confusedheart

Peppermint Patty
Alive

@ferily

Jang Man Wol
Alive

Sign-Up Sheet:

Spoiler
  1.  @BlackLotus1025 / BlackLotus1025 / Photo
  2. @SidTheGuy / Oppa JYP / Photo
  3. @LeftCoastOppa / NO-MOP OPPA / Photo
  4. @sadthe1st / Abs Licker / Photo
  5.  @Ameera Ali / Mr. Queen / Photo
  6.  @gm4queen / A Danielover / Photo
  7.  @joccu / sports nut / Photo
  8. @the_sweetroad / Liz lemon / Photo
  9.  @Lmangla / Mustache Oppa / Photo
  10. @Emily Bett / Edward Cullen / Photo
  11. @madmad min / Yaya'sPutao / Photo
  12. @Sky Kang / Samgyupsal / Photo
  13.  @maribella / Handy_doll / 
  14. @larus / Cupcake Girl / Photo
  15. @Yinye / Yinye / Photo
  16. @kokodus /  / Photo
  17. @TheaN / Jang HanSeok - Real King of Babel / Photo
  18.  @Sunset / Dokkaebi / Photo
  19.  @Thong Thin / ChaChaCha / Photo
  20. @ktcjdrama / Gaeguri / Photo
  21. @MayanEcho / Whistle / Photo
  22.  @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* / shcj_muggle / Photo
  23.  @confusedheart / Peppermint Patty / Photo 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 9

• agenth changed the title to EVENT: The Soompi Survival Games
5 minutes ago, maribella said:

Thank you for the invitation @agenth. I don't know the game at all. I avoided game of throne because for a long time I thought it was reality game show. :blush:

No more competitive stuff for me. People are grading or assessing me in my area of study only.

Have fun all.

Did you watch GOT in the end then? :D 

This is just a fun virtual game. You don't have to do anything beyond sign up as the computer will decide each round who will advance. Please join us ~ you can use your favourite oppa to sign up with or maybe some drama character that should be killed :D

Cat Please GIF by Atinum

Also, would you join us for a Liar Game rewatch?

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Just now, Ameera Ali said:

sing me up @agenth

thinking which picture I choose :joy:

Can you also choose the name/identity? :D

When you have selected the player in the games, please comment with:

Player Name/Identity:

Photo:

7a4c02b787ecb080fc11ea4a207e0bac8b78a967

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, agenth said:

Can you also choose the name/identity? :D

My twin @Ameera Ali will surely choose a name with "abs" in it, as well as, a picture of abs

You can just pick a random abs pic from the internet, you know, and she'll be happy with it :joy:

#iknowmytwin

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

You can just pick a random abs pic from the internet, you know, and she'll be happy with it :joy:

#iknowmytwin

Hey twin , are you tell me to choose @agenth oppa , her computer will not kill me :loolz:

~> dare you to kill me 

PiNrM0t.jpg

• LOL 9
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa @Ameera Ali Do let us know your names and pics for the game.

Otherwise I will pick your names and pics. :joy:

@BlackLotus1025 Nice! :glasses: Is @SidTheGuy signing up too, do you know?

Thank you! About @SidTheGuy, I think if I sign him up, maybe he has no choice but to join. Haha! He's probably seeing JYP in his dreams at the moment. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Thank you! About @SidTheGuy, I think if I sign him up, maybe he has no choice but to join. Haha! He's probably seeing JYP in his dreams at the moment. :sweat_smile:

I have signed you up! Thanks for posting the form.

He can sign up as JYP :D see how long he lasts hahahaha

wonder girls wg GIF

• LOL 9
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

I think we'll sign @SidTheGuy  up as "Oppa JYP" with this profile pic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5OygfjWLVwQLU1TnFz4x

He's gonna be so excited when he finds out! :love: I mean wakes up :emmm:

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, partyon said:

I think we'll sign @SidTheGuy  up as "Oppa JYP" with this profile pic

1 minute ago, agenth said:

I have signed you up! Thanks for posting the form.

He can sign up as JYP :D see how long he lasts hahahaha

He's gonna be so excited when he finds out! :love:

All right! Haha! I permit you all to do that. Hahaha! He'll be really surprised! 

He'll probably be like this:

KPOPcorn GIFS

• LOL 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

All right! Haha! I permit you all to do that. Hahaha! He'll be really surprised! 

He'll probably be like this:

I will do that, he needs to save his five posts per day :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 2

Player Name/Identity: Abs Licker

Photo: :4267_LiccGif:

HAHAHAHAHA

but i didn't watch any of the dramas.. but since it's random (like Marbles!) then ok, i'll join.

Spoiler
Spoiler

am i supposed to stick a naughty emoji (not annoyed! or confused!) to everyone's post here.. since technically speaking, all the signups are MY RIVALS!!!

wait, there is no prize money.

ok everyone is still a friend

HAHAHA

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1