EVENT: The Soompi Survival Games

agenth

The Finale  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the ultimate winner(survivor)?

• @LeftCoastOppa as NO-MOP OPPA
    • @the_sweetroad as Liz Lemon
    • @Lmangla as Mustache Oppa
    • @maribella as Handy doll
    • @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* as shcj muggle

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/23/2021 at 01:16 PM

49 minutes ago, agenth said:

@kokodus have you decided on your final name? 

If Ms.Koko doesn't answer, we'll just go with the name Koko-off and this pic:

0000650920_001_20180602083022381.jpg?w=5

Just kidding peeps, just kidding :loolz:

(Ms. Koko normally posts this pic when she's angry with me :D - which is not often btw :emmm:)

@ferily chingu is also participating :glasses:@agenth

She informed me directly of her participation :kiss_wink:

Game Name: JangManWol

Pic:

image0.jpg

Thank you @ferily for helping us EOs out :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

And we have a full list of players!

Thanks for signing up your life. Just kidding, remember this is just for fun. 

Remember, there are 24 players in total. In this post you can see them all. The Survival Games will start soon. With each day there is a chance that the players will not survive.

During the day the players can be killed, or otherwise lose their life.

After each day is over, there will be a status report for everyone, so people know which players are deceased.

At night, players can recuperate, or otherwise spend their time until the next day will restart the circle of life (or death). 

There is also a feast after four days, at Day 5, for everyone who has survived until then. 

However, in the end only one player can be the winner - this is all based on chance/random.

The Casting:

This is when the contestants are finalised in the Games - check out your competition. 

Spoiler
Agency 1 Agency 2 Agency 3
giphy.gif screenshot-208.png no-mopping.png 4267_LiccGif.gif
iLiWzjh.jpg
screenshot-209.png

@BlackLotus1025
BlackLotus1o25

Alive

@SidTheGuy

JYP Oppa

Alive

@LeftCoastOppa

NO-MOP OPPA
Alive

@sadthe1st

Abs Licker
Alive

@Ameera Ali

Mr. Queen
Alive

@gm4queen

A Danielover
Alive

Agency 4 Agency 5 Agency 6
screenshot-216.png ezgif-6-5c8643d6e23b.gif bb8fa5fa693df21cd3842cf9c1f4d246.jpg screenshot-215.png screenshot-214.png 200.gif

@joccu

sports nut
Alive

@the_sweetroad

Liz Lemon
Alive

@Lmangla

Mustache Oppa
Alive

@Emily Bett

Edward Cullen
Alive

@madmad min

Yaya'sPutao
Alive

@Sky Kang

Samgyupsal
Alive

Agency 7 Agency 8 Agency 9
image.thumb.jpeg.e0f481aa750b9ba04344f3d 29b124d196908617a5b8c5fb240ecfca.jpg 200.gif screenshot-210.png screenshot-211.png anigif.gif.0d188ba180e55aa8a1774a2f7867c

@maribella

Handy doll
Alive

@larus

Cupcake Girl
Alive

@Yinye

Yinye
Alive

@kokodus

partypooper
Alive

@TheaN

Jang HanSeok -

Real King of Babel
Alive

@Sunset

Dokkaebi
Alive

Agency 10 Agency 11 Agency 12
screenshot-212.png IuUqCIx.png screenshot-213.png tumblr_m28c0dcrBr1qdcel5o6_250.gif image.jpeg.cbbb53581905fccab3954502641c1 screenshot-217.png

@Thong Thin

ChaChaCha
Alive

@ktcjdrama

Gaeguri
Alive

@MayanEcho

Whistle
Alive

@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*

shcj muggle
Alive

@confusedheart

Peppermint Patty
Alive

@ferily

Jang Man Wol
Alive

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, partyon said:

She informed me directly of her participation :kiss_wink:

Game Name: JangManWol

Looking at the pic, I think she is ready to kill. :lol:

And I am competing first with that furry snowball adorable kitty?:headbang: I want that kitty to win.  @maribella, good strategy!:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Blob 1

The Soompi Survival Games

We have 24 eager newbie actors from 12 different agencies. the agencies all want their new rookie to win the games because it will mean the best CFs, fame and glory.

The Games now start - here it is:

THE SCHEDULE

(also known as the beginning of survival)

The players are dropped into the arena, where they see in the middle the Betting Room. Inside, the players can find various supplies, med kits, food, or weapons. Useful things for their survival. Everyone is placed in an equal distance to the Betting Room. However, they cannot trust the other players around them.

Spoiler

As the newbie actors of the various agencies stand on their podiums, the horn sounds to signal the start of the Soompi Survival Games. Who will win eternal glory?

screenshot-214.png

Yaya'sPutao @madmad minruns away from the Betting Room. 

200.gif

Samgyupsal @Sky Kang  runs away from the Betting Room. 

IuUqCIx.png image.jpeg.cbbb53581905fccab3954502641c1

Gaeguri @ktcjdrama scares Peppermint Patty @confusedheart away from the Betting Room. 

screenshot-211.png

Jang HanSeok - Real King of Babel @TheaN   runs away from the Betting Room. 

screenshot-213.png

Whistle @MayanEcho   takes a handful of throwing knives from the Betting Room. You never know...

screenshot-209.png

A Danielover @gm4queenruns away from the Betting Room. 

ezgif-6-5c8643d6e23b.gif

Liz lemon @the_sweetroadruns away from the Betting Room. 

tumblr_m28c0dcrBr1qdcel5o6_250.gif

shcj muggle @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* runs away from the Betting Room.

no-mopping.png

NO-MOP OPPA @LeftCoastOppa  grabs a backpack and retreats.

screenshot-216.png

@joccu

sports nut runs away from the Betting Room.

screenshot-208.png

Oppa JYP @SidTheGuy finds a backpack full of camping equipment in the Betting Room.

29b124d196908617a5b8c5fb240ecfca.jpg

@larus
Cupcake Girl runs away from the Betting Room.

screenshot-215.png

@Emily Bett
Edward Cullen finds a bag full of explosives in the Betting Room.

iLiWzjh.jpg

@Ameera Ali
Mr. Queen runs away from the Betting Room.

screenshot-217.png

Jang Man Wol @ferily grabs a sword from the Betting Room.

anigif.gif.0d188ba180e55aa8a1774a2f7867c bb8fa5fa693df21cd3842cf9c1f4d246.jpg screenshot-210.png

Dokkaebi @SunsetMustache Oppa @Lmangla, and partypooper @kokodus start fighting, but Mustache Oppa @Lmangla runs away as Dokkaebi @Sunset kills partypooper @kokodus.

4267_LiccGif.gif

Abs Licker @sadthe1stgrabs a sword from the Betting Room.

image.thumb.jpeg.e0f481aa750b9ba04344f3d screenshot-212.png

Handy doll @maribella severely injures ChaChaCha @Thong Thin  and leaves her to die.

200.gif
giphy.gif

Yinye  @Yinye scares BlackLotus1025 @BlackLotus1025  away from the Betting Room.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 2

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

No, no. You and @maribella are on the same team here. Unless one of you backstabs the other

Really? Now it is better. We are the cutest team. No backstabbing. :approves:

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

The players are dropped into the arena, where they see in the middle the Betting Room. Inside, the players can find various supplies, med kits, food, or weapons. Useful things for their survival. Everyone is placed in an equal distance to the Betting Room. However, they cannot trust the other players around them.

I pretend to understand the game. :cutekitty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, agenth said:

Dokkaebi @SunsetMustache Oppa @Lmangla, and partypooper @kokodus start fighting, but Mustache Oppa @Lmangla runs away as Dokkaebi @Sunset kills partypooper @kokodus.

story takeaway: don't be a party pooper, but you can still have moustache. however, even a fine moustache cannot shield you from the wrath of dokkabi (korean for goblin).

moral: so don't fight kiddos! play nice

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

19 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

:waves: guys!

Finally the game is on? And OH MY GOD, I am being teamed up with @Ameera Ali chingu! This doesn't sound good to me! :joy:

I never stand a chance to win with this Ms. Oppa lady! 

we most both see abs  , that why we running from betting room 

because I never run away from betting @agenth:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Thirsty 1

wait a second, why is agency 5 filled with moustache oppa (myself) and the eternal vampire edward cullen who never shaves ( @Emily Bett) .... come on, how is our agency supposed to get CF for gillette if we don't have some furry creatures in our payroll? can the vampire be a bit unshaved or something? 

dean-cain-shaving.gif 

@agenth ~ I protest! what kind of CFs will a vampire generate? does he even eat? will we able to get chicken legs CF? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I protest! what kind of CFs will a vampire generate? does he even eat? will we able to get chicken legs CF? 

He willl get the CFs. Just think of sunscreen lotions for him.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mpwo7g3ii39zma529j

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

Recap of The Schedule

The Games have just begun, and already there are attacks. After all, only one can be the winner. Now all the players are in the arena. Well, not all of them. Generously @partyon sponsored Band Aids for ChaChaCha @Thong Thin

Unfortunately, the former player needed a hospital, but @partyon did not sponsor a helicopter to rescue this player.

Everyone else is out in the wilderness - running, hiding from their own shadows (and other players). No citylife means that there are no restaurants, so how will the players survive the day? Let's see how the day goes:

DAY 1

Spoiler

screenshot-211.png 4267_LiccGif.gif screenshot-216.png anigif.gif.0d188ba180e55aa8a1774a2f7867c

Jang HanSeok - Real King  @TheaN Abs Licker @sadthe1stsports nut @joccu, and Dokkaebi @Sunset hunt for other newbie actors.

tumblr_m28c0dcrBr1qdcel5o6_250.gif

shcj muggle  @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*  practices her archery.

screenshot-213.png

Whistle @MayanEcho  searches for firewood.

screenshot-214.png

Yaya'sPutao @madmad min makes a slingshot.

image.jpeg.cbbb53581905fccab3954502641c1

Peppermint Patty @confusedheart makes a wooden spear.

iLiWzjh.jpg

Mr. Queen @Ameera Ali fishes.

screenshot-208.png

Oppa JYP @SidTheGuy hunts for other newbie actors.

bb8fa5fa693df21cd3842cf9c1f4d246.jpg 29b124d196908617a5b8c5fb240ecfca.jpg 200.gif

Mustache Oppa @Lmangla overhears Cupcake Girl @larus and Samgyupsal @Sky Kangtalking in the distance.

ezgif-6-5c8643d6e23b.gif giphy.gif

Liz lemon @the_sweetroadthrows a knife into BlackLotus1025's @BlackLotus1025 chest.

200.gif

Yinye @Yinye constructs a shack.

IuUqCIx.png screenshot-209.png screenshot-217.png no-mopping.png image.thumb.jpeg.e0f481aa750b9ba04344f3d

Gaeguri @ktcjdramaA Danielover @gm4queenJang Man Wol @ferily, and NO-MOP OPPA @LeftCoastOppa raid Handy doll @maribella's camp while she is hunting.

screenshot-215.png

Edward Cullen@Emily Bett  fishes.

@larus Basically Betting Room is an area people can go to for supplies. But a small space also means danger :D 

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@agenth ~ I protest! what kind of CFs will a vampire generate? does he even eat? will we able to get chicken legs CF? 

The Vampire is for Makeup CFs. Sparkle highlighters, smooth, fresh, cold skin :D. Mr Mustache is for mustache products like silky mustache hair :D 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 13

7 minutes ago, agenth said:

Mustache Oppa @Lmangla overhears Cupcake Girl @larus and Samgyupsal @Sky Kangtalking in the distance.

overhear what exactly? is this like some exciting plot twist?

I hope it is as juicy as the lakorn tales that @partyon was giving update on.... here, let me dig up that -- "bad guy finds out that his real mom is the woman who is married to the father of the FL. bad guy has been dating FL for a long time and his real mom was gonna be his MIL. real mom has been having an affair with FL's uncle behind her hubby's back. then bad guy finds out that his father is actually the younger brother of his real mother. I am just waiting for them to reveal who is his real father is..." 

Wait What Instinct GIF by CBS

@agenth ~ is it as juicy as that lakorn tale blurb? 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 13

18 minutes ago, agenth said:

The Vampire is for Makeup CFs. Sparkle highlighters, smooth, fresh, cold skin :D. Mr Mustache is for mustache products like silky mustache hair :D 

ah multi-purpose product placement potential to cover the entire beauty industry. got it!

18 minutes ago, larus said:

He willl get the CFs. Just think of sunscreen lotions for him.

yea but I wouldn't buy a sunscreen based on him. he does not seem enthusiastic for being in the sun. 

46056948.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Blob 2