Game: Guess the drama Part 2

Sleepy Owl

Chingus, we are back with the Guess the drama game!!!

120321h9ijmjeyacverpmi.jpg?help.JPG

Your beloved blind item writers, @partyon ("I love gossip"), @Lmangla ("Give me the goss") and @Sleepy Owl ("Scandal is my middle Name") are back with another set of juicy and latest gossips they collected from the Kdrama world providing the clues in the form of blinds. 

1_16a084f96a4.2267449_3415340162_16a084f

For the Chingus participating for the first time in this event, 

What is a blind item?

A blind item is a news story, in which the details of the matter are reported while the identities of the people involved are not revealed.

How do you enter the competition?
Your job is to guess  what drama (and characters) we're talking about!
Just reply to this thread - please put your answers into a spoiler tag (#1 drama x, #2 drama y, etc.)
Easy!

We will release blind items in two sets. The first set will be coming out today. The next set will be out on Wednesday.

BONUS INFORMATION 1: All dramas are famous and were popular when they aired.

BONUS INFORMATION 2: The photos added along with the blinds are also hints for the drama blinds are referring to.

Blind items: set 1

Blind item #1

Reports suggest a grown up man Mr. D to be crying just because a lady picked up his favorite ring before him at a street vendor's stall. No one would have guessed that this guy who has got some dangerous work, so dangerous that no one would like to meet him, would cry like this over a ring. Everyone including the old vendor and us were caught up in this awkward situation. The dude could not be crying only to make us all feel guilty for having reached that stall earlier than him, could he?
We are being told that he is staying at the home of a certain heir A of a big company, who just loves dining in another city C and goes there like that city is in the nearby street of his big house. We don't know what kind of relationship they really have. Are they best friends or rivals, maybe they were not really close in their younger days, but we often see them playing mind games with each other.

Spoiler

7fbb2dfb83791520a34e78524c7570d0.png

Blind item #2
Okay, my dear readers -- am hearing of some disturbing news and I would like all our young women to be a little alert when coming back home at night. We hear that some psycho may be on the loose and what is worse is that it seems to be a repeat of crimes that happened 30 odd years ago. Is it a copycat or that same criminal from many years ago? I am asking my police oppa to give me some details but he refuses to tell me anything other than warning me to be a bit more alert. Well, that is understandable since police need to investigate and so I won't press more. We want that bad criminal to be caught! On a lighter note, we hear that one of the senior officers is a bit tech handicapped and seems to live in the 80s with his fashion choices. Here I thought my police oppa was bad when it came to fashion. Bad fashion or good, I appreciate my police oppa as well as his brothers in arms for all their hard work and long nights. Maybe, the academy can consider giving some updated technology lesson to its staff?  Anyways chingus be safe -- am passing some basic info on for the sake of all readers. 
Spoiler

min.jpg

Blind item #3
Chaebol C is to be married to Heiress D, but is apparently in love with a poor woman. We hear that she used to live and work abroad (apparently in South East Asia), where he met her. She's now working in his company. Apparently the woman has also been getting very close to chaebol C's co-worker - a man from a humble background - who is also her neighbor. Is she in love with the co-worker or the chaebol...? Is she stringing both men along or is she in love with only one of them? No one seems to know for certain.  Chaebol C's parents are not pleased that their son is pursuing this poor woman while he's ignoring his fiancé (Heiress D).
In any case, the guessing game is making Chaebol C increasingly unstable and volatile. He is apparently spontaneously bursting into tears - even in meetings at work. Hopefully the woman doesn't push him too far.... Who knows what he's capable of if he's pushed over the edge?
Spoiler

Karimunjawa-Beach.jpg

Blind item #4
There are pet lovers and then there are THOSE pet lovers. You know what I am talking about right? I love my pet but those pet lovers make your eyes roll. Maybe it is because they treat people so badly that you find their behaviour odd. Take this famous family Y for instance. We hear that a senior member of their family got a very low key funeral recently; one would think he was despised or ignored for the kind of treatment he got after death. The family pet I hear got a grand funeral that got everyone yakking at over the top it was, especially when the senior member of the family had barely a decent funeral. I can understand loving your pet but come on? And to keep up their connections, we hear that many attended even though they hate all sorts of pets - cats, dogs, birds or fishes. Well, that is business and social obligation I tell you!
Spoiler

T05010_10.jpg

Blind item #5
There is a strange woman spotted in the house of the most handsome guy of the village. All the ladies are suspicious and jealous of her. But what's up with her hair style? That is not the one a normal woman should have.
Another shocking thing is that this guy is said to be engaged with the niece of one of the most influential person of the country. How is he gonna handle that and what excuse will he give for having a woman in his house?
Our sources say that the woman too, despite being beautiful and strange at the same time, has got some really high demands for living, making it hard for our handsome guy, calling him at work every now and then
Spoiler

AC2_Screenshot_019.jpg

Blind item #6
Aigoo! While visiting one of the city's hospitals a few weeks back, we happened to come across a gang of men beaten black and blue. Some were even missing their teeth. While we normally wouldn't think twice about it, what caught our attention was that there were whispers that they had been beaten up by a.... wait for it.... WOMAN!
Surely these thugs deserved a beating, but we would advise everyone to keep vigilant and not anger any young petite women in the city. Just sayin'
Spoiler

pippi-lyfter-hast-1024.jpg

Here we are the blinds Chingu, all the best guessing the dramas. Let's see who will make the most correct guesses this time :hooray:

re: @Lmangla ("Give me the goss"), @partyon ("I love gossip")

EDIT1: Blind Items: set 2 (link below)

EDIT2: Bonus Blind Clues: (link below)

tagging: 

Spoiler

@pompyavi @Drama Bowl @singlebilingual @Rockman @SilverDawn @000231846597 @Amirr @xiashenghan @larus @sadthe1st @MinLyn @anna265 @Sarang21 @mirmz @gm4queen @Min2206 @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @MayanEcho @joccu @elan1 @twinkle_little_star @BlackLotus1025 @Thong Thin @kokodus @Abs_ triggered  @celebrianna  

@msdot @CallieP @syntyche @Nikaa94 @JoannaID @Hohoho @1ouise @scrawford @madmad min @CarolynH @kdramagrandma @Skyline @HappyVibes @HR. @Heera @Lara2020 @mamabear @graceyco @Megan @ChibiLy @innayoooos @LAARNI @louie_999 @Lunita @Pichi Couple @RollyPenny @Sunnnnny @flashyymalditah @LovelyBirdAndYoo @Reena @ELFlamingo @Rogue85 @shipper @sunnynotsunhee @Pyar @hushhh @reiko @@sinhvichuchu @danisnk222 @Nguyenduyen @hanhy @Jasmine Kay @naul  

@choco milo @reasilvi @dolorisbrady @Fangirl22 @willenette @rocher22 @NPR @africandramalover @Itsmylifeboss @k8telyn @lucia704 @The.Lannister @Chibi8535 @croquembouche2018 @wze2702 @Rose Sam @rubyminho @ElectricHearts @BinJinBest @QueenieBee @Babam @Piggycloy @SuZy Leoo @Smileforu  @kismet22 @rita96 @Missprincesa @Miadee @stellalafemme @Asgarla @vangsweetie637 @Indianfan @haha1999 @BinjinFangirl @ocean90 @pretty_JULY @Shining tiara @im0202 @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*  

@vajandi @tas82 @nina_mitrokhina @Y.Q. @Gisell Gisell @Jeannie @Sakurafairy @gnyaa @hahanzyy @superspace @Kool @audreyng205 @Gina Nazario @Ding77  @gtLmh0622 @Jiyuu @Anjalifairy @Tracie13 @rukizie @kaykafisyah @cafe99 @danisnk222 @liv_well @Romance Tag @kittyna @joybran @liongurl @Edgar Pordwed @LiB for Velvet @samzi85

@Biology Lesson @azureblue7 @Prettysup @Ayame @yoeda @widala @dramafan33 @izziemazzie @Yippeun_eonnie @Joanna Alfson @kireeti2 @JJS's Fan-atics @leeminhosny @morningdew @ssteph @flutterby06 @kembie @tinatrix236 @firebabe @inspiredbyshj @Mikayla Holloway @weirdnshort @sakurapotter @gy_pyang_gy @katakwasabi @soojeons  @SophieH  @Minbongyi  @Alice Wonderland  @ktcjdrama  @nrllee  

@TiNaDo @UnniSarah  @strongtower @PeVe @Nodame @faithwalker @booha @iksunijini @forme26 fi @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ  @maribella @Dal-A @Mocharel @westley @maria_m2me  @Adwina Oltariani @pauliza @Lj @princessaves  @mocha @valinor500 @Spring Mood  @FanMode101 @Soar Wi @Lyricalstars @agenth @anyeze 

@Aolian @fragola @ncly @Olea @Denali @hola2jin @SCSfanz @selen4ever @xoxogkxoxo @debbsthebee @deborahkim @MrEildriz @makyno @tsukino7 @airgelaal @NoonaCaana @lebeaucouple @blingbling @billroberts @miraliyana90 @xylaxyly @charray @usadango @sora sora @eLizza @Ms.sunshine @vangie_bicera @tothestars  

@pad-hari  @Lavenderpurple @Naty828 @tofumochu @Yinye @BINGO_O @annaR @Jinnie @Firefly @CA C @widala  @loreana @JumboQueen @adzukibean_rcl @SophieH @Poppy517  @Heretorant @gutterland @Phoenix26  @lexicon  @mademoisellesia @Areumdaun @extrodinairey @Senseandstyle  @MineunGoals  @erfatm @pixie0622  

@asiaren  @Poppy517 @Alila N @goldsh _216  @binderclips123 @blackberrypie @SweetLullaby @doralok  @belena @NYdoc @HappyForLove @Jernie @SexyDolceVita @Polka Dot @goshhh @Blithenostalgia @brooksmom  

@frozentundra  @Gretule @Combsmania  @Rogue85  @louie_999  @Romulan  @ibru @LeftCoastOppa

@chococarmela @SC2019 @ferily @serenilmauve 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 13

14 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Your beloved blind item writers, @partyon ("I love gossip"), @Lmangla ("Give me the goss") and @Sleepy Owl ("Scandal is my middle Name") are back with another set of juicy and latest gossips they collected from the Kdrama world providing the clues in the form of blinds. 

For the Chingus participating for the first time in this event, 

What is a blind item?

A blind item is a news story, in which the details of the matter are reported while the identities of the people involved are not revealed.

Thank you to our beloved BLIND ITEM writers @Sleepy Owl @partyon and @Lmangla

May the blind leads the blind ...  
Let me go pee and poo, clear my mind , then I come back and read.   

Thank You GIFs | Tenor

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

I feel like I've watched all these dramas except the pet one....but the clues are so vague and my memory is also a bit hazy now about older dramas. I need some time. 

For now I know for sure the answer for blind item #2

Spoiler

Tunnel. 

Edit :

ofcourse i know blind item #5. Most popular drama of 2019.....

Spoiler

crash landing on you

And I think blind item #6 is

Spoiler

Strong woman Do bong soon

Edit 2:

OHOHOHOH i know blind item #1

Spoiler

GOBLIN!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

I can only guess 3 out of 6

Blind item #2
Spoiler

Tunnel - We hear that some psycho may be on the loose and what is worse is that it seems to be a repeat of crimes that happened 30 odd years ago. I

Blind item #5
Spoiler

CLOY - There is a strange woman spotted in the house of the most handsome guy of the village. All the ladies are suspicious and jealous of her

Blind item #6
Spoiler

Park Bo Young in Strong Woman DBS - Surely these thugs deserved a beating, but we would advice everyone to keep vigilant and not anger any young petite women in the city.

Latest Nollywood GIFs | Gfycat

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Okayyyyyyy

I am quite confident about the first (hope it doesn’t go wrong)

Spoiler

1. Goblin 

And it’s obviously our Grim Reaper !

2. Yoooaaahhh am sure this blind item is writtern by Eonni @partyon her signature is all around it !

Spoiler

2. Tunnel

Geussing first 2 made me overconfident as it was easy for me

but yuucckk I sucked at 3

3. I donno for how long i read this, since our kdramaland offer such a plot too generously you know !

Spoiler

First BOF came into my mind but Was ji hoo a neighbor ?

Working ?

nope out !

i donno if its this but still i know something is off but let me go for it !

3. High Society 

4. Didn’t watch this drama but the scene was all over insta + youtube uncle recommendation 

Spoiler

Oooppss hope it doesn’t goes wrong with all my boasting 

4. Graceful Family

5. The pic was the answer ?

Spoiler

Didn’t watch this drama (it’s too cliche for me) but i knw the story through insta spoilers 

5. Crash landing on You

hope it doesn’t go wrong !

6. Okay 

this was pretty obvious !

Spoiler

6. Strong woman Do Bong Soon 

Edit

3 is really hard 

aaahh now am sure i made it wrong :sad1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

2. Yoooaaahhh am sure this blind item is writtern by Eonni @partyon her signature is all around it !

Unfortunately you're wrong about me being the author of blind 2, dear dongsaeng. :D That is @Lmangla's blind.

I am the author of blind 3 and blind 6 :glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Unfortunately you're wrong about me being the author of blind 2, dear dongsaeng. :D That is @Lmangla's blind.

I am the author of blind 3 and blind 6 :glasses:

:joy: (but the phrase you often used in ****** thread is been used here And i just blindly thought its written by you )

waaaahhh

i am good at guessing wrong Eonni

you could call me an expert in that field !

:surprisedwut:

But Eonni 

3 is really hard 

:criesariver: i get different different drama each time i read though its pretty obvious all my guesses on 3 is wrong 

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

In case blind #3 is causing y'all a lot of gray hairs, I will post a bonus clue later today or tomorrow morning... :glasses:

I am sure that a lot of you know the drama, even if you haven't watched it....

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

mine and my amazing partner @Abs_ triggered guesses 

blind item #1

Spoiler

Goblin

blind item #2

Spoiler

tunnel

blind item #3

Spoiler

what happened in Bali

blind item #4

Spoiler

gracious family/elegant family

blind item #5

Spoiler

crash landing in you

blind item #6

Spoiler

strong girl bong soon

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I must have been watching Man in a Veil type of dramas.

I can only guess # 4 :pensive:

Spoiler

Graceful family.

I didn't like the FL, so watched on-off. So much for her feisty character, she ended up as the typical idle chaebol woman. I could not figure out the title, nothing graceful about the family.

I did not recognised any of the others.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5