Game: Guess the drama Part 2

Sleepy Owl

Okay just love the photos you gave as hints - that binds so well with the blind items !

:highonflowers:

Spoiler

Heirs - “The one who wear the crown bear the crown

Just love this quote in it 

Spoiler

Forest of secrets 

Spoiler

Coffee prince - haven’t watched it full but knows all the spoiler !

I donno guess I haven’t watched this drama

Spoiler

Descendants of the sun - drama that lead me to SJK

Spoiler

Aawww healer Ahjumma !

Healer

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

So Chingus great job with the guesses :approves: 

But, since some of you seem to be having trouble guessing the drama to which some blinds were pointing to, we are back with bonus clues for them. :wow1:

Blind #1 Bonus Clue

Heir A of a big company just left again to have dinner in City C. 
How he manages to travel from Seoul to City C (Quebec City) and back again is really weird. Does he own a supersonic plane?

Blind #3 Bonus Clue

We have just received more information about Chaebol C, Heiress D, co-worker and the woman Chaebol C is in love with. 
Aaaaand it's complicated! You won't believe how Chaebol C and the woman met. 
Our sources tell us that Chaebol C's co-worker used to work abroad too. Tongues have been wagging for some time now that Heiress D and the co-worker had a relationship before Heiress D got engaged to Chaebol C.
Well, even though money and power sometimes prevail over the matters of heart, it looks like Heiress D has a hard time forgetting her lover.
So she went to visit him ín Indonesia. Her fiance followed her there. They met up with co-worker. 
That's not all though. 
They hired the woman Chaebol C later fell in love with to guide them around the island....
Aigoo! Now all 4 are tangled up in a complicated web.... How will this end?

Blind #10 Bonus Clue

We thought we would share a bit of background on how the former ballerina lost the love of her life. Apparently, the man was very much in love with her and doted on her every chance he got. He was even ready to propose to her, and bought her a beautiful engagement ring. It was real bling bling and all.
As he was walking on the street with the ring box in his hand, he got into a kerfuffle with a strange woman and the ring fell out of his hand. Both chased after the ring, and well, somehow the woman was able to retrieve it for him.
Well, their brief encounter didn't end there. For some reason, he later managed to cheat on the ballerina with this strange woman. And both he and the strange woman claimed it was all a mistake. 
Hah, sounds like all cheaters claiming their innocence to us! 
Poor ballerina in any case.

Blind item #12 Bonus Clue

The junior of this certain reporter we talked about has been moving around with her new partner, who is a bit too clumsy in our opinion. Our sources that this junior reporter's dream is to meet this certain guy whose dream is visit Panama. Rumors say, he is a living legend among the night couriers and his rivals don't really like him since he has been taking away their clients on regular basis.

We hope that this bonus clues will help you in guessing the dramas, also if you require more bonus clues on other blinds, do mention them. All the best guessing the dramas:hwaiting:

@Min2206, @kokodus, @rocher22, @4evrkdrama, @sheeeeee, @jongkkot, @annaR, @joccu, @Abs_ triggered, @maribella, @dramafan33, @Alila N, @ktcjdrama, @lexicon, @Sakurafairy, @chococarmela, @kdramagrandma, @AnimusSunrays, @Lmangla, @partyon, @itsmeash, @madmad min

Your gossip loving blind item writers,

"Give Me the Goss", "I Love Gossip" and, "Scandal is My Middle Name"

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

6 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

We hope that this bonus clues will help you in guessing the dramas, also if you require more bonus clues on other blinds, do mention them. All the best guessing the dramas

Thanks!! Updating my post for blind set 2. :selfie2:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, lexicon said:

Hi Chingus

Are we allowed to change our answers if we guessed the blind items already?

feel free to update your answers - this event is more for participation and fun. :D 

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

@lexicon you allowed to change your answers and I would suggest you to post all your answers together in a post once again, once you are done editing them. Of course you can still edit your answers after that. We provided the bonus clues since we observed that some Chingus were having a hard time guessing the dramas. I am looking forward to your guesses :hooray:

@ktcjdrama, @kdramagrandmaChingus, I hope the bonus clues helped you too :heartxoxo: 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Thank you @kdramagrandma @Lmangla and @Sleepy Owl for the response 

:happy2:

Blind Item #1

Spoiler

Goblin

Blind Item#2

Spoiler

Tunnel

Blind Item#3

Spoiler

What happened in Bali

Blind Item#4

Spoiler

Graceful Family

Blind Item# 5

Spoiler

Crash Landing on You

Blind Item#6

Spoiler

Strong Woman Bong Soo

Blind Item #7 

Spoiler

Heirs

#Blind Item #8

Spoiler

Stranger

#Blind Item #9

Spoiler

Coffee Prince

Blind Item #10

Spoiler

Fated To Love You

Blind Item #11

Spoiler

DOTS

Blind Item #12

Spoiler

Healer

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

I got to say Chingus, I honestly didn't expect such accurate guesses on the blinds. The blinds were not really easy, and the number of correct guesses a lot more than we expected. So I agree with "I Love Gossip" Noona (@partyon), you guys are awesome

FriendlyBrownDog-size_restricted.gif

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

19 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Blind #10 Bonus Clue

We thought we would share a bit of background on how the former ballerina lost the love of her life. Apparently, the man was very much in love with her and doted on her every chance he got. He was even ready to propose to her, and bought her a beautiful engagement ring. It was real bling bling and all.
As he was walking on the street with the ring box in his hand, he got into a kerfuffle with a strange woman and the ring fell out of his hand. Both chased after the ring, and well, somehow the woman was able to retrieve it for him.
Well, their brief encounter didn't end there. For some reason, he later managed to cheat on the ballerina with this strange woman. And both he and the strange woman claimed it was all a mistake. 
Hah, sounds like all cheaters claiming their innocence to us! 
Poor ballerina in any case.

This phrase made the difference !

the thing is that as I thought ballerina would be the female lead ! 

Spoiler

Fated to love you

Spoiler

#1 Goblin

#2 Tunnel

#3 no idea

#4 Graceful family 

#5 Crash landing on you

#6 Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

#7 Heirs

#8 forest of secrets 

#9 Coffee Prince

#10 Fated to love you

#11 descendants of the sun

#12 Healer 

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Updating my answers for both sets. The bonus clue for #10 and #12 really helps a lot. There are still answers I'm not fully confident about but I'll just stick with my wild guesses. :crazymad:

Blind item #1

Spoiler

Goblin. One of the answer I'm totally sure about.

Blind item #2

Spoiler

I am torn between Tunnel and Life on Mars because the picture gives me Life on Mars vibe. I guess I'll go with Life on Mars because I can't let fashion slander towards Choi Jin Hyuk looks in leather jackets. I did watched both dramas but I don't remember much about the characters or their traits.

Blind item #3

Spoiler

What Happened in Bali.

Blind item #4

Spoiler

Graceful Family. I'll always remember the iconic funeral for the dead fish. This one really tops The Secret Life of Secretary's fish CPR scene.

Blind item #5

Spoiler

This one I have no idea at all and I feel like Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol is the only one I can think of. But then I feel like it doesn't completely fit both written and picture clues. :emmm:

Blind item #6

Spoiler

Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon. I can only relate a petite woman being strong with this drama. 

Blind item #7

Spoiler

The Heirs.

Blind item #8

Spoiler

My guess will be Lookout even though I'm confused about being famous among ladies and suffering from disease part. I just feel like it fits the picture but I might be completely wrong too. 

Blind item #9

Spoiler

Coffee Prince.

Blind item #10

Spoiler

Initially, I did think about Fated to Love You but I was afraid that I'm not remembering things right but the bonus clue cemented that idea so I just go on with my guess. 

Blind item #11

Spoiler

Descendants of the Sun. Tbh, I don't really remember the relationship among the main characters but I do remember a scene where some of them were oogling over shirtless armies. 

Blind item #12

Spoiler

I was confused but bonus clue really clear things up. My answer will be Healer.

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Chingus, thanks a lot for participating in this event, and, the time to reveal the drama which each blind was pointing has come. 

Seeing all those guesses on some really hard blinds surprised us honestly. You all are just too good in guessing the dramas 

870eaa244b9a879ccf3682becd9e58e1.gif

Maybe we should try to raise the difficulty level of the blinds next time :rubchin:

So Chingus, below are the answers to the blinds :hooray2:

Blind item #1

Reports suggest a grown up man Mr. D to be crying just because a lady picked up his favorite ring before him at a street vendor's stall. No one would have guessed that this guy who has got some dangerous work, so dangerous that no one would like to meet him, would cry like this over a ring. Everyone including the old vendor and us were caught up in this awkward situation. The dude could not be crying only to make us all feel guilty for having reached that stall earlier than him, could he?
We are being told that he is staying at the home of a certain heir A of a big company, who just loves dining in another city C and goes there like that city is in the nearby street of his big house. We don't know what kind of relationship they really have. Are they best friends or rivals, maybe they were not really close in their younger days, but we often see them playing mind games with each other.

Spoiler

Goblin (2016)

img_6956.jpg

Blind item #2
Okay, my dear readers -- am hearing of some disturbing news and I would like all our young women to be a little alert when coming back home at night. We hear that some psycho may be on the loose and what is worse is that it seems to be a repeat of crimes that happened 30 odd years ago. Is it a copycat or that same criminal from many years ago? I am asking my police oppa to give me some details but he refuses to tell me anything other than warning me to be a bit more alert. Well, that is understandable since police need to investigate and so I won't press more. We want that bad criminal to be caught! On a lighter note, we hear that one of the senior officers is a bit tech handicapped and seems to live in the 80s with his fashion choices. Here I thought my police oppa was bad when it came to fashion. Bad fashion or good, I appreciate my police oppa as well as his brothers in arms for all their hard work and long nights. Maybe, the academy can consider giving some updated technology lesson to its staff?  Anyways chingus be safe -- am passing some basic info on for the sake of all readers.
Spoiler

Tunnel (2017)

Tunnel_(Korean_Drama)-p1.jpg

Blind item #3
Chaebol C is to be married to Heiress D, but is apparently in love with a poor woman. We hear that she used to live and work abroad (apparently in South East Asia), where he met her. She's now working in his company. Apparently the woman has also been getting very close to chaebol C's co-worker - a man from a humble background - who is also her neighbor. Is she in love with the co-worker or the chaebol...? Is she stringing both men along or is she in love with only one of them? No one seems to know for certain.  Chaebol C's parents are not pleased that their son is pursuing this poor woman while he's ignoring his fiancé (Heiress D).
In any case, the guessing game is making Chaebol C increasingly unstable and volatile. He is apparently spontaneously bursting into tears - even in meetings at work. Hopefully the woman doesn't push him too far.... Who knows what he's capable of if he's pushed over the edge?
Spoiler

What Happened in Bali

What-Happened-In-Bali1.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

Blind item #4
There are pet lovers and then there are THOSE pet lovers. You know what I am talking about right? I love my pet but those pet lovers make your eyes roll. Maybe it is because they treat people so badly that you find their behaviour odd. Take this famous family Y for instance. We hear that a senior member of their family got a very low key funeral recently; one would think he was despised or ignored for the kind of treatment he got after death. The family pet I hear got a grand funeral that got everyone yakking at over the top it was, especially when the senior member of the family had barely a decent funeral. I can understand loving your pet but come on? And to keep up their connections, we hear that many attended even though they hate all sorts of pets - cats, dogs, birds or fishes. Well, that is business and social obligation I tell you!
Spoiler

Graceful Family (2019)

image_readtop_2019_689377_15674076793886

Blind item #5
There is a strange woman spotted in the house of the most handsome guy of the village. All the ladies are suspicious and jealous of her. But what's up with her hair style? That is not the one a normal woman should have.
Another shocking thing is that this guy is said to be engaged with the niece of one of the most influential person of the country. How is he gonna handle that and what excuse will he give for having a woman in his house?
Our sources say that the woman too, despite being beautiful and strange at the same time, has got some really high demands for living, making it hard for our handsome guy, calling him at work every now and then
Spoiler

Crash Landing On You (2019)

1*LVB2CzBA5RcqKGiHnewlVQ@2x.jpeg

Blind item #6
Aigoo! While visiting one of the city's hospitals a few weeks back, we happened to come across a gang of men beaten black and blue. Some were even missing their teeth. While we normally wouldn't think twice about it, what caught our attention was that there were whispers that they had been beaten up by a.... wait for it.... WOMAN!
Surely these thugs deserved a beating, but we would advise everyone to keep vigilant and not anger any young petite women in the city. Just sayin'
Spoiler

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

poster-780.jpg

Blind item #7

Well, well, well -- that is what I told myself when I heard this news. Can love really conquer social status? We hear the second son of Chaebol Y is set to marry and we hear his lady love is actually related to one of the helpers who used to work in his house! It seems the two love birds met while abroad, even studied a bit together. After a break, they have now become inseparable. Is it because he is the second son that he gets to do what he wants?  We hear heir apparent eldest son (a handsome one too) certainly didn't get the choice of woman of his heart. Whatever the case, my heart certainly skipped a beat at hearing of two young people getting a possible happy ending. Does that mean love has power?

Spoiler

Heirs (2013)

The_Heirs_-_Korean_Drama-p1.jpg

Blind item #8

It is being reported that there is a new Prosecutor A in the branch B. Our sources say that his nickname is said to be "the troublemaker". 
Despite his nasty attitude, he seems to be quite popular among ladies, since our sources reported that his junior visited him during the night. He is also being seen moving around with a another lady and looking at them it seems like they are close already. Seeing him being this popular among women, we do wonder how someone with such stubborn personality, is so popular among women. 
The weirdest thing about him is that he suddenly stops the car in the middle of the road and we suspect him to be suffering from a disease.
We feel sorry for his ex-supervisor here, since he looks to be this guy's target. He can no longer make connections with the big guys and climb the ladder faster as long as he is around.

Spoiler

Stranger 1/Secret Forest 1 (2017)

Secret-Forest-Poster2.jpg

Blind item #9

We have some pretty juicy gossip for y'all! You might have heard of Chairwoman J and her grandson? 
The grandson who is in the restaurant business, has been spending a lot of time with one of his employees lately. We hear that working overtime seems to include late night meet-ups at grandson's apartment...
Nothing special about that, right? Well, hold on to your coffee, because it seems that grandson is spending nights together with a male employee! What will grandma say?

Spoiler

Coffee Prince (2007)

c70f2549b0cc05d944976ad83e3392cb2769b1e8

Blind item #10

We bring you some chatter from the art world. A few months ago, we heard a former ballerina was heartbroken but bravely shouldering on after she lost her love. He went back to his ex-wife. They had been divorced for a few years but I guess sometimes the heart never forgets. We were not sure whether to congratulate him for finding the love of his heart again or to say sorry to the ballerina for having a fate of heartbreak. However, time does heal and we hear that the ballerina's long-lost brother, who is a handsome oppa btw, is by her side to help her. We hear she is doing so much better. She has accepted and is moving on. Sometimes, life and love takes us on different paths but that is okay. Let us wish each other well and move on wisely my dear readers! We never know what might await us -- sometimes a relationship ending means a better suited love story is on its way to meet us. Am I being too optimistic? I just had some steamed buns and in a good mood okay?!

Spoiler

Fated To Love You (2014)

da376942a67c4d7dba263b2220d0a6d5.jpeg?x=

Blind item #11

Volunteer Worker A is having a hard time lately. Apparently she has to spend her days in abroad together with her ex. Ouch!
And the ex? He's engaged to a girl who use to be A's rival back in her college days. 
Double ouch!
How to soothe her soul that is suffering?
Easy. Check out every good looking guy who jogs past her window in the morning.
Girl,  you do your thing!

Spoiler

Descendants of the Sun (2016)

AAAABYbBqr328-bchO0SEYgVoxBw66Z4uX4OSVTz

Blind item #12

The media world has been abuzz with rumors as of late. Seems some reporter(s) has/have been digging around in a certain cold case. 
We don't want to reveal which case, as to not put anyone in danger....
What is making it strange, though, is that there seems to be someone helping the reporter(s).  Our sources are staying mum about the details, but we do know that the mysterious person is eyeing properties abroad. Since the person seems to be earning a lot of money, maybe he could help give his coworker a make-over and some styling tips.... Since he keeps making fun of her unkempt appearance.

Spoiler

Healer (2014)

wpid-wp-1439397956453.jpeg

We really hope you enjoyed this and, had fun guessing the dramas. Thank you once again for participating in the event :heartxoxo:

Your Gossip Loving EOs

"I Love Gossip", "Give Me The Goss" and "Scandal is My Middle Name"

re: @partyon, @Lmangla

tagging: @Min2206, @kokodus, @rocher22, @4evrkdrama, @sheeeeee, @jongkkot, @annaR, @joccu, @Abs_ triggered, @maribella, @dramafan33, @Alila N, @ktcjdrama, @lexicon, @Sakurafairy, @chococarmela, @kdramagrandma, @AnimusSunrays, @Lmangla, @partyon, @itsmeash, @madmad min

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

I got all 5 that I guessed correct!! One day I hope to be able to get them all correct. In my defense, I've only been watching kdramas for a little under a year. (June 2021 will be officially a year!!) Next time, I'll have watched more and hope to get more right! This was fun!

• Awesome 2