Iconic and Memorable K-drama moments

Sleepy Owl

Iconic and Memorable K-drama moments  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What are your memorable and Iconic kdrama moments? (Choose as many as you like)

• Legend of Blue Sea – "Disgursting ****"
    • Descendants of the Sun – Phone flip
    • Goblin - The Goblin and Grim Reaper out to save Goblin's Bride
    • Boys over Flowers - Roundhouse kick
    • Laughter in Waikiki – Rebecca car / "Gwenchana gwenchana"
    • My Love from another star – Cheon Song Yi's rap scene
    • True Beauty – Dance in Leopard print underwear
    • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo – Wang So protecting Hae Soo in the rain
    • Kill me heal me – Ahn Yoona scenes
    • Mr. Queen – Queen’s Dance in rain
    • Hospital Playlist - the leads' band practices
    • Hotel Del Luna - Man Wol shouting
    • Weight Lifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo: Car Splash protection
    • Doom at your service - Truck of Doom moment
    • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - MLs seducing each other
    • Chief Kim - Kim Seong Ryeong kissing Seo Yul
    • Everybody, Kimchi! - Kimchi Slap
    • Full house - 3 Bears song
    • Something Happened in Bali - Jo In Sung crying scenes
    • None of the Above
  2. 2. What are your memorable and Iconic kdrama moments? (Choose as many as you like)

• Healer - Kiss scene on the rooftop
    • Mr. Sunshine - the cover the face scene
    • Coffee Prince - Confession scene
    • Something in the Rain - Kiss Scenes
    • Fight for my way - Ae Ra's aegyo
    • Search: WWW - Car destroy scene
    • Secret Garden - Foam Kiss
    • Master's Sun - "Get Lost"
    • Scent of a woman - Tango scene
    • The K2 – naked fight scene
    • Goblin - knife-fork scene
    • My Love from another Star - "Sorry!"
    • Its okay not to be okay - "I love you"
    • Lovers in Paris - "Baby let's go"
    • Oh My Ghost - Seduction scene
    • Start Up – "Money!"
    • Its Okay not to be Okay - "The unusual flash"
    • Innocent Man - Car Crash on purpose
    • Laughter in Waikiki - Breast Pump
    • None of the Above
  3. 3. What are your memorable and Iconic kdrama moments? (Choose as many as you like)

• Squid Game - First game
    • Secret - Bus Scene
    • Zombie Detective - Zombie Dance
    • W: Two Worlds Apart – Flashing scene
    • Doctor Stranger – "Oh My God!"
    • Crash Landing on You – Choi Ji Woo cameo
    • Flower of Evil – Bed Scene
    • Lie to Me - Cola Kiss
    • None of these options
    • The K2 - Umbrella Scene
    • Dae Jang Geum - Cooking scenes
    • Reply 1988 - Singing competition fails
    • Lovestruck in the City - The Drunk Reunion between the leads
    • Tempted (The Great Seducer) - The First Night
    • Vincenzo - Reveal of the real boss
    • Navillera - Ending Scene
    • Mr. Queen - Mac Dunal Du in Joseon
    • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim - Kiss Scenes
    • The King: Eternal Monarch - Lee Gon and guards save Jung Tae Eul
    • City Hunter - Poo Chai sitting on the top of Elephant

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2022 at 06:32 PM

Iconic and Memorable K-drama Moments

Most of us have all watched kdramas for years now, and have several favorite kdramas we would want to re-watch over the times. This is usually the case for the dramas we loved as a whole. But nothing beats the scenes which get imprinted in our memory, be it from a drama we liked or not. Best thing about iconic and memorable kdrama moments is that you might not really like the drama, but still remember that specific scene. 

original.gif

So here we are with a list of iconic and memorable scenes from kdrama.

We can still add 10 iconic scenes to the poll, so feel free to suggest scenes that should be included. Make sure not to vote before though.

1. Legend of Blue Sea - Who can really forget "Disgursting ****" :joy:

Spoiler

2. Descendants of the Sun - Captain Yoo Shi Jin flipping Kang Mo Yeon's phone, and catching it. Don't try this at home

Spoiler

3. Goblin - When Goblin and the Grim Reaper decide to go and save the Goblin's bride from kidnappers. 

Spoiler

4. Boys Over Flowers - One does not simply roundhouse kick the drama's ML

Spoiler

5. Laughter in Waikiki - Rebecca car / "Gwenchana gwenchana" scene, where we are introduced to "Rebecca", simply the best car in all Kdramas 

Spoiler

6. My Love from another star - Cheon Song Yi graced everyone with her rapping skills

Spoiler

7. True Beauty - Dance in Leopard print underwear :naughty:

Spoiler

8. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - The moment when not many were ready to take Hae Soo's side while she pleaded in rain, and Wang So arrived providing her cover from the rain. 

Spoiler

9. Kill Me Heal Me - Ahn Yoona scenes. Do we need more description?

Spoiler

10. Mr. Queen - Our Queen dancing in rain

Spoiler

11. Hospital Playlist - The leads' band practices 

Spoiler

12. Hotel Del Luna - Jang Man Wol shouting

Spoiler

13. Weight Lifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo - The moment when Joon Hyung decided to protect himself from water splash on road...using Bok Joo

Spoiler

14. Doom at your service - The Truck of Doom moment 

Spoiler

15. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - When the MLs decide to seduce each other

Spoiler

16. Chief Kim - When Kim Seong Ryeong kisses Seo Yul

Spoiler

17. Everybody, Kimchi! - We cannot leave out this Kimchi slap scene while talking about iconic scenes, can we?

Spoiler

18. Full house - When the FL decides to sing the 3 Bears Song 

Spoiler

19. Something Happened in Bali - Jo In Sung's uncontrollable crazy crying scenes. Too many parodies of them to count after the drama ended :lol:

20. Healer - The kiss scene on the rooftop in snow

Spoiler

21. Mr. Sunshine - The famous cover the face scene, which ended up becoming the drama's poster too

Spoiler

mrsun-hands.gif

22. Coffee Prince - Han Gyul's confession. It can actually be among the best kdrama confessions - “I like you. Whether you’re a man or an alien, I don’t care anymore.”

Spoiler

coffee-prince.gif

23. Something in the Rain - The kiss scenes in this drama are epic!

Spoiler

24. Fight for my way - Ae Ra's secret weapon to convince Dong Man. 

Spoiler

25. Search: WWW - The car destroy scene

Spoiler

26. Secret Garden - The Foam Kiss

Spoiler

27. Master's Sun - "Get Lost"

Spoiler

28. Scent of a Woman - Tango Scene

Spoiler

29. The K2 - Naked fight scene (Abs alert!)

Spoiler

30. Goblin - When you turn back to see the people you are living with might start fighting with knives and forks

Spoiler

31. My Love from another Star - "Sorry!" 

Spoiler

32. Its Okay not to be Okay - "I love you!"

Spoiler

33. Lover's in Paris - "Let's go, baby!" 

Spoiler

34. Oh My Ghost - When the virgin ghost possessing you is not very happy about her "virgin" status, and starts to seduce your handsome boss

Spoiler

35. Start Up - ML's speech video on winning award was all about "Money" and very well edited 

Spoiler

36. Its Okay not to be Okay - When the flasher does not get the reaction he expected from Ko Mun Young

Spoiler

37. Innocent Man - Car Crash on purpose

Spoiler

38. Laughter in Waikiki - The moment when 2 clueless guys are being sent to buy a breast pump. 

Spoiler

39. Squid Game - When everyone realized they were not playing a childhood game during the Green Light Red Light game.

Spoiler

40. Secret - The bus scene when Min Hyuk stops Yoo Jung from getting on a bus. 

41. Zombie Detective - The moment our zombie detective sees people doing a Zombie Dance. He knew it was his moment.

Spoiler

42. W: Two Worlds Apart - The dilemma of using a gun or wearing a see through bra. 

Spoiler

43. Doctor Stranger - You wake up after drinking all night, and the situation is on "Oh My God" level

Spoiler

44. Crash Landing on You - When Se Ri fulfills her promise to Ju Myeok by arranging a lunch for him with Choi Ji Woo. 

Spoiler

45. Flower of Evil - The bed scene. 

Spoiler

46. Lie to Me - The Cola Kiss. 

Spoiler

47. The K2 - Umbrella Scene, nominated by @nrllee

Spoiler

48. Dae Jang Geum - Cooking scenes, nominated by @Yinye 

Spoiler

49. Reply 1988 - Singing Competition fails, nominated by @Yinye

Spoiler

50. Lovestruck in the City - The drunk reunion between the leads, nominated by @LeftCoastOppa

Spoiler

51. Tempted (The Great Seducer) - The First Night, nominated by @rocher22

Spoiler

52. Vincenzo - Reveal of the Final Boss, nominated by @TheaN

Spoiler

53. Navillera - Ending Scene, nominated by @nohamahamoud2002 

Spoiler

54. Mr. Queen - Mac Dunal Du, nominated by @madmad min

Spoiler

55. What's Wrong With Secretary Kim - Kiss scenes, nominated by @willenette

Spoiler

park-seo-joon-secretary-kim-kiss01.gif

park-seo-joon-secretary-kim-kiss03.gif

56. The King: Eternal Monarch - Lee Gon saving Jung Tae Eul, nominated by @leo2020

Spoiler

57. City Hunter - Poo Chai sitting on the elephant, nominated by @CallieP

Spoiler

spacer.png

Vote for the ones which are iconic or memorable for you and tell us what you like about them :eats:

Happy Voting :issohappy:

kim-bok-joo-finger-heart.gif

Suggestions for events are always welcome, and if you have suggestions for events, please do reach out to us :kiss_wink:

Your Friendly neighborhood and resident EOs,

@partyon, @agenth, @confusedheart, @Sleepy Owl

tagging: 

Spoiler

@pompyavi @Drama Bowl @singlebilingual  @SilverDawn  @larus @sadthe1st  @gm4queen @Min2206 @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @MayanEcho @joccu  @twinkle_little_star @BlackLotus1025 @Thong Thin @kokodus  @Ameera Ali  

@msdot @CallieP @syntyche @Nikaa94 @JoannaID @Hohoho @1ouise @scrawford @madmad min @CarolynH @kdramagrandma @Skyline    @Megan @ChibiLy @innayoooos @louie_999 @Lunita @RollyPenny @flashyymalditah @LovelyBirdAndYoo  @ELFlamingo @Rogue85  @sunnynotsunhee @Pyar 

@dolorisbrady  @willenette @rocher22  @africandramalover  @k8telyn @lucia704 @The.Lannister @Chibi8535  @wze2702 @rubyminho @ElectricHearts @BinJinBest   @Piggycloy @SuZy Leoo @Smileforu   @rita96  @Miadee @pretty_JULY @Shining tiara  @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*  

@tas82 @nina_mitrokhina @Gisell Gisell @Jeannie @Sakurafairy  @hahanzyy   @gtLmh0622 @Jiyuu @Anjalifairy @cafe99   @kittyna  @Edgar Pordwed@samzi85

@Biology Lesson @azureblue7 @Prettysup @Ayame @yoeda @widala @dramafan33  @Joanna Alfson  @JJS's Fan-atics @leeminhosny @morningdew @flutterby06 @kembie @tinatrix236  @inspiredbyshj  @sakurapotter  @SophieH  @Minbongyi   @ktcjdrama  @nrllee  

@UnniSarah @booha   @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ  @maribella  @pauliza  @princessaves   @valinor500    @anyeze 

@hola2jin   @xoxogkxoxo @debbsthebee @MrEildriz  @airgelaal @NoonaCaana @lebeaucouple  @xylaxyly @charray @usadango @Ms.sunshine 

@pad-hari   @Naty828 @tofumochu @Yinye @BINGO_O   @Firefly @CA C @widala  @JumboQueen  @SophieH  @lexicon   @Areumdaun @extrodinairey   @erfatm @pixie0622

@asiaren   @Alila N  @blackberrypie @SweetLullaby   @belena    @SexyDolceVita @Polka Dot @goshhh @brooksmom @LeftCoastOppa   

@frozentundra  @Gretule  @Rogue85  @louie_999  @Romulan  @ibru @itsmeash @RobinM @rocat   @morganian  @lovehuche   @shadowhawk  @Rumaizah Muhammed   @Hannahmiriam  @Tamakins  @musicalflow.    

@chococarmela @SC2019 @ferily @serenilmauve    @Emily Bett   @Lmangla

@Prettysavage @andy78 @Glam @shinkeru @TheQueenReturns @lilian c @admonike @Maliah @Dddddddnnnnnnrrrrrrrr @-JC-   @aimeeyoung  @D27Gjk68    @Sunset @youactlikeicare  @Kdramabae  @youngae @prince1401 @wildcherry @jongkkot @orion00  @Madu Mita  @chickfactor @DrBooger @tiMadam @Andrea Balcazar  @hsmz  @Sky Kang @anjuliet 

@bee_wannabe  @tulip06  @Kris Silva  @Tongtong  @ptp321 @Arkahd @SidTheGuy @the_sweetroad @L A @Chesleigh @hyall  @j9sshi  @nohamahamoud2002  @Gumiho  @AjummaF4 @sgclear    @angela0612  @Kate Llama  @hahanzyy  @juryia

@kimlees    @lduc  @lollipop2018  @czakhareina  @anyeze  @jadore1 @haruhi17  @ssteph  @lila21  @Vivin Camelia    @grrly  @ElleSor  @kiotzo   @Manngo 

@TheaN @wywp  @balletgoddess  @kRoNix  @Lusiana  @vajandi  @Zay❤️   @RollyPenny  @nateko  @Pitchoum  @sugarplum892 

@-Love Blossom-  @2d1n_fan  @0ly40  @AkiChan  @ammu82  @an-naum  @Annykey  @anzomi  @aprilfive  @Asimina Rodousaki @Azi N  @Banshee Dragon  @Blizzardistkaputt  @bunnycotton143  @Burger Bun  @Carolina Baracaldo  @Che Latifah  @cherry47  @Chin Yan  @ChyuuNyuu  @Claire99  @cpjing8  @Defoto  @DontEatMyKimchi  @DreamCatcher2011

@Ela Dee  @Eleve_ag  @Fata Morgana  @Fummagirl  @greezlybee  @Haeun  @Hum4ir4  @Idylla Kaizoku  @illay  @iqna  @irilight  @jewellangela  @juni asat  @Kari Sama  @Kathy  @knkg  @Leeboyoung0112  @leo2020  @libra22  @littleinvisiblenao

@Man-O-Man  @Melo Spear  @mizv  @momosik  @Najwa Fauzay  @Noha Mohamed  @Nermeen نرمين  @Pink_Bubbles4U  @pnaysurfer84  @pocca  @Priyanka Shinde  @Rabbit_Small  @roli  @rrongrrong  @Sleepy Head  @starveri  @sugarcream @Table122000  @u8017  @vintage  @whome  @Zehra Dogan 

@Bleu Winter  @Jessie29

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

• Sleepy Owl changed the title to Iconic and Memorable K-drama moments

This moment in K2 will always be my favourite.  When JCW puts his hand on the small of YoonAh’s back and purrs, “Stand up straight.  Your enemies are watching.”  Shivers down my spine.  Him running in instinctively to rescue her.  The sprinklers…they needed it to cool it down.  And her voiceover with her breathy, “he’s a wolf. I will never be able to tame him.”  It was getting HOT in there. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Some of these were fun but I don’t know it they are a moment of K-drama that hit me and made me go woah. I will have to think and come back but Dae Jang Guem (Jewel of the Palace) was my first K drama that made me reallly got me to notice all K dramas. It has so many iconic scenes!!!

Then over the years, there are many iconic memorable scenes from various KDramas but one that really made me laugh so hard until I cried and hurt — with my mom — was Reply 1988 - the ajummas Singing competition episode. I will think of more in a bit. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

23 minutes ago, nrllee said:

This moment in K2 will always be my favourite.  When JCW puts his hand on the small of YoonAh’s back and purrs, “Stand up straight.  Your enemies are watching.”  Shivers down my spine.  Him running in instinctively to rescue her.  The sprinklers…they needed it to cool it down.  And her voiceover with her breathy, “he’s a wolf. I will never be able to take him.”  It was getting HOT in there. :lol:

Chingu, thank you for the suggestion. I have added this as an option in the poll :fullofhearts:

19 minutes ago, Yinye said:

Then over the years, there are many iconic memorable scenes from various KDramas but one that really made me laugh so hard until I cried and hurt — with my mom — was Reply 1988 - the ajummas Singing competition episode. I will think of more in a bit. 

Any specific Iconic scene you remember from Reply 1988 or Dae Jang Geum Chingu? :piggydance:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@Sleepy Owl for Dae Jang Geum - all of the cooking scenes lol it made want to eat all of the dishes…

When DJG became a doctor acknowledge by the Royal court with the title ‘Dae’ was very satisfying back then lol True female empowerment!!! The fact that it’s based on a real character from history is awesome: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jang-geum

Reply 1988 Singing competition fails… lol This whole show resonated since I grew up in 80’s as a child. So many memorable scenes from sharing dishes and neighbors etc. 

@xalxary what kind of Asian films/genre are you looking for? Asian cinema has soooo much diversity. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

This moment in K2 will always be my favourite.  When JCW puts his hand on the small of YoonAh’s back and purrs, “Stand up straight.  Your enemies are watching.”  Shivers down my spine.  Him running in instinctively to rescue her.  The sprinklers…they needed it to cool it down.  And her voiceover with her breathy, “he’s a wolf. I will never be able to take him.”  It was getting HOT in there. :lol:

you read my mind. that scene is so poignant and outmatches every other umbrella scene :D

i'm still mad that they didn't have the story about madam and bodyguard, instead of bodyguard and child. instead of provoking, thrilling, they went the boring route!

• LOL 6
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, agenth said:

i'm still mad that they didn't have the story about madam and bodyguard, instead of bodyguard and child. instead of provoking, thrilling, they went the boring route!

You and me both. :lol: Dances with ramyeon didn’t cut it. Sexual tension was off the charts with the older YoonAh.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4

Among all the choices, I've only watched Mr Queen. My other votes, those are clips I've previously seen. :lol:

@Yinye I've seen a few episodes of Jewel in the Palace years ago, and liked what I managed to see. Tsk, was so darn busy that time.

@Sleepy Owl There's another old Kdrama I've also vaguely seen, but the ending was too sad. It's Autumn in My Heart (Endless Love).

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

I have so so Many from Reply1988 Gahhhhhhh :hooray2:

1. The Guys dancing because the FL begged them to.

2. The shirt Rip scene

3. The Chaos when a thief escapes and TAek's dad goes like I know I heard it with his ever Blunt face lmao

4. Ahjumma's singing failures

5. THE TIME WAIT - the scene where Jung Hwan rushes in a Bollywood climax manner only to loose

6. Jung Hwan's Confession <still crying...> :crybaby:

7. The Parents dancing scene

Legend of the Blue Sea

The end for the original mermaid and the Officer <SHim Cheong and KDR> - Fantasy at its best , I think whosoever saw this show wanted a HEA for those two much more than their modern reborn counterparts to some extent

:cries3:

Goblin

1. what a VulgAr HAT LOL

2. Fried Omelet and Ham CP scene lmao

EPIC Est scene - Goblin and Grim Reaper come to save Ji Eun tak and that EPIC WALK! 

Also the scene when Ji eun tak was being strangled by The EVIL ghost and Grim reaper summoned the Ghost out and GOBLIN KILLS him in a single swipe by taking out the SWORD....Man CHILLS Throughout. That's what made Goblin EPIC IT's brilliant execution.

:omg:

Hospital Playlist

When they play It's MY LIFEEEE. And it's now or NEVER.....

pSTTTTTT Dr Yang and Min HA's Kiss, I was shouting like a teen through the roof man the BURNNNNN For so many episodes and oh so satisfying makeout gahhhh :heart2beat:

My Love from Another Star

When the Hero essentially appears out of thin air and stops the CAR in modern era from going down the cliff, That might be its most epic scene and obviously the Climax Kiss with YOU ARE MY DESTINYYYYYY in the background Lol....

W: Two Worlds Apart 

The dilemma of using a gun or wearing a see through bra. Haha that trial and error for the FL so she can escape back to human world lmao 

Strong Girl Bong Soon

Do Bong soon Do bong Soon Bong soooooonnnn the singing ballad lmao

The scene when she is crying to God essentially begging to give her powers back to save her BF ahhh

It's OK not to be OK

The horrific look on the MLs face when the FL walks looking a daydream and he thinks she's a nightmare to the hospital essentially stalking him hahah.

Special Mention : HEIRS :

The Lucifer Returns back to his House Dialog and SCENE EPIC...one of the OGs I think kdrama troops still follow lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Yinye said:

Some of these were fun but I don’t know it they are a moment of K-drama that hit me and made me go woah. I will have to think and come back but Dae Jang Guem (Jewel of the Palace) was my first K drama that made me reallly got me to notice all K dramas. It has so many iconic scenes!!!

Chingu, Dae Jang Geum was my first kdrama as well, which now makes me to say

6b9cfa0244b4b0b711123e44b6166571--dae-ja

1 hour ago, Yinye said:

@Sleepy Owl for Dae Jang Geum - all of the cooking scenes lol it made want to eat all of the dishes…

5192b8b8046dec18ff32e69fbe36c819.jpg

@nrllee, @agenth Chingus, even I liked that scene a lot from K2, and I think it was actually among the big turning events of this drama. As for the storyline, I would have loved to see the plot revolve around JCW and Song Yoon Ah too, instead of the other Yoon Ah. 

38 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Sleepy Owl There's another old Kdrama I've also vaguely seen, but the ending was too sad. It's Autumn in My Heart (Endless Love).

So do you remember any special scene from that drama? :piggydance:

@madmad min Chingu, that's an impressive list of iconic scenes. :fullofhearts:

We would love to have them added in the list, but since we don't have many spaces left, we'll have to limit our remaining spaces for the dramas not in the list :crybaby:

But, since you mentioned some dramas that I have watched and liked, let me add some more iconic scenes (according to me of course):

Legend of Blue Sea

1. When FL drinks the second glass of water in front of ML's brother, remembering the makjang water splashing scene she saw in a drama. 
  2. FL learning the language and even slangs which the ML does not even know about.
  3. Every scene where Shin Hye Sun's character thinks that the youngest guy in LMH's team has feelings for her.

Goblin: 

1. The moment FL actually reveals that she can see the sword and was pretending the whole time.
  2. Goblin and Grim Reaper repeating their iconic walk from that night while going for grocery shopping, only to be cursed by a bike rider :joy:

Its Okay Not to Be Okay: 

1. The leads' romantic moment being disturbed by a deer's sound :loolz:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

I could go on and on with this poll, but I'm in a bit of a rush this morning so off the top of my head here are a few that I still re-watch to this day ...

- King:The Eternal Monarch - Jo Young & Lee Gon re-create the Goblin power entrance in the last episode palace attack

- Hotel Del Luna - Kim Soo-Hyun cameo as the new manager of Hotel Blue Moon

- Lovestruck In The City - is this a dream, drunk reunion between our leads

- Sell Your Haunted House - where Ji-A refuses to kill a possessed In Boem, and instead puts her own life on the line to kill the Egg Ghost.

- Its Okay To Not Be Okay - after the final confrontation with the evil mother, when the camera spins and reveals all 3 leads as traumatized children

- Vincenzo - INZAGHI saves Vincenzo! ... #don'tcareabout@partyonbans! :lol:

- Any scene with Do-Yeon, from the drama that shall not be mentioned ... ( @Sleepy Owl knows which one )

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

@Sleepy Owl That Lady Choi meme is sooo great! I never knew about it lol so thanks - I will steal. Lady Choi was hands down a great character villain.

Yes, I am feeling my age lol —  I have lots of great memories with Kdrama but I am too lazy to share now beyond these two since I’m too busy watching Cdrama Sword Snow Stride lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

18 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

46. Lie to Me - The Cola Kiss. 

iit is hilarious because I didn't watch the drama but I was very aware of the cola kiss. :D it was all people could talk about in blogs and forum. that also reminds me of refrigerator kiss in king 2 hearts. nowadays, fandom don't name the kisses in dramas. guess, they aren't as interesting? 

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

another drama where I didn't watch but was aware of this scene. what is funny is that I thought she was the lead based on the scene and was confused to find out she was the villain and there was no bodyguard romance angle. 

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

- Vincenzo - INZAGHI saves Vincenzo! ... #don'tcareabout@partyonbans! :lol:

another drama I didn't watch but know the scene. inzaghi is a really super character -- imagine stealing the limelight out of the more well-known good looking bloke while you are just grey and all you say is "coo". now that is charisma!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So do you remember any special scene from that drama? 

I didnt fully watch, but I can give the gist of the drama. The child ML fell for the newborn FL at the hospital where the ML's baby sister was also born. ML switched the baby tags, so FL was the one they brought home rather than the real sister.

Years passed, the "siblings" would grow up very close. FL however would eventually be found out to be not the real sister when she was involved in a road mishap.

Afterwards, FL who's now with her true family would get sick and die of leukemia(?). In a daze after her death, ML would be run over and get killed in the same spot where FL previously had that accident. :(

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@LeftCoastOppa @rocher22 Chingus, since we have limited spaces left I chose only 1 scene from your list.  :fullofhearts:

1. "Drunk Reunion scene" from Lovestruck in the City. Honestly, JCW did a great job in that scene :eats:
  2. "Tempted - The first night". I am yet to watch this drama from my watchlist :piggydance:
2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

another drama where I didn't watch but was aware of this scene. what is funny is that I thought she was the lead based on the scene and was confused to find out she was the villain and there was no bodyguard romance angle. 

That's actually should have been the case Noona in my honest opinion. I was hoping for them go that way, even though deep down I knew that they would go for the love story the other way round. 

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

iit is hilarious because I didn't watch the drama but I was very aware of the cola kiss. :D it was all people could talk about in blogs and forum. that also reminds me of refrigerator kiss in king 2 hearts. nowadays, fandom don't name the kisses in dramas. guess, they aren't as interesting? 

I think you are right here. I didn't really know about the kiss scenes having names before @partyon Noona introducing some to me :exercice:

47 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Hotel del Luna - The first encounter

Another memorable scene for me from that drama was the leopard print suit she sent for ML and how shocked he was with that :loolz:

48 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Mr.Sunshine - The snow scene

My most favorite scene from this drama could actually be this

ff6e1c699894a060ccfd84a4d24664a2.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

@Sleepy Owl I have a soft spot  for 'K-Drama Umbrella Scenes' I think every one of them is iconic and quite memorable. Not to mention, they melt my heart and then my expectations sky-rocket and then plummet and crash land not on Hyun Bin like man, in RL. Iconic moments- well there are too many to choose from so I am posting another scene that will always stay with me. This is a fan made MV, but it is the scene and the choice of song, that has stayed  with me. The proposal scene in FTYL. :criesariver:

This has to be my most favourite iconic umbrella scene. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1