Iconic and Memorable K-drama moments

Sleepy Owl

Iconic and Memorable K-drama moments  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What are your memorable and Iconic kdrama moments? (Choose as many as you like)

• Legend of Blue Sea – "Disgursting ****"
    • Descendants of the Sun – Phone flip
    • Goblin - The Goblin and Grim Reaper out to save Goblin's Bride
    • Boys over Flowers - Roundhouse kick
    • Laughter in Waikiki – Rebecca car / "Gwenchana gwenchana"
    • My Love from another star – Cheon Song Yi's rap scene
    • True Beauty – Dance in Leopard print underwear
    • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo – Wang So protecting Hae Soo in the rain
    • Kill me heal me – Ahn Yoona scenes
    • Mr. Queen – Queen’s Dance in rain
    • Hospital Playlist - the leads' band practices
    • Hotel Del Luna - Man Wol shouting
    • Weight Lifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo: Car Splash protection
    • Doom at your service - Truck of Doom moment
    • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - MLs seducing each other
    • Chief Kim - Kim Seong Ryeong kissing Seo Yul
    • Everybody, Kimchi! - Kimchi Slap
    • Full house - 3 Bears song
    • Something Happened in Bali - Jo In Sung crying scenes
    • None of the Above
  2. 2. What are your memorable and Iconic kdrama moments? (Choose as many as you like)

• Healer - Kiss scene on the rooftop
    • Mr. Sunshine - the cover the face scene
    • Coffee Prince - Confession scene
    • Something in the Rain - Kiss Scenes
    • Fight for my way - Ae Ra's aegyo
    • Search: WWW - Car destroy scene
    • Secret Garden - Foam Kiss
    • Master's Sun - "Get Lost"
    • Scent of a woman - Tango scene
    • The K2 – naked fight scene
    • Goblin - knife-fork scene
    • My Love from another Star - "Sorry!"
    • Its okay not to be okay - "I love you"
    • Lovers in Paris - "Baby let's go"
    • Oh My Ghost - Seduction scene
    • Start Up – "Money!"
    • Its Okay not to be Okay - "The unusual flash"
    • Innocent Man - Car Crash on purpose
    • Laughter in Waikiki - Breast Pump
    • None of the Above
  3. 3. What are your memorable and Iconic kdrama moments? (Choose as many as you like)

• Squid Game - First game
    • Secret - Bus Scene
    • Zombie Detective - Zombie Dance
    • W: Two Worlds Apart – Flashing scene
    • Doctor Stranger – "Oh My God!"
    • Crash Landing on You – Choi Ji Woo cameo
    • Flower of Evil – Bed Scene
    • Lie to Me - Cola Kiss
    • None of these options
    • The K2 - Umbrella Scene
    • Dae Jang Geum - Cooking scenes
    • Reply 1988 - Singing competition fails
    • Lovestruck in the City - The Drunk Reunion between the leads
    • Tempted (The Great Seducer) - The First Night
    • Vincenzo - Reveal of the real boss
    • Navillera - Ending Scene
    • Mr. Queen - Mac Dunal Du in Joseon
    • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim - Kiss Scenes
    • The King: Eternal Monarch - Lee Gon and guards save Jung Tae Eul
    • City Hunter - Poo Chai sitting on the top of Elephant

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2022 at 06:32 PM

Not sure if there is still room in the poll, but the reveal of the boss in Ep4 of Vincenzo to the audience is memorable to me.  I already loved Jang Jun-Woo.  The reveal was very dramatic and "닥쳐" has stayed in my mind and still gives me chills.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, TheaN said:

Not sure if there is still room in the poll, but the reveal of the boss in Ep4 of Vincenzo to the audience is memorable to me.  I already loved Jang Jun-Woo.  The reveal was very dramatic and "닥쳐" has stayed in my mind and still gives me chills.

I have added your suggestion to the poll :dorakiss:

I will gladly add anything with my Kwakkie :fullofhearts:

re: @Sleepy Owl

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

My most favorite scene from this drama could actually be this

All their scenes are iconic...    :D

part 2

Mr. Sunshine - so sad.. but, that was a good death..  

Arthdal Chronicles - Yangcha 

asYRWjDbw6KDmJAr_38902f9f484e422e9f69f3b

Chicago Typewriter - the ending

The FL punished the traitors of her country..it was cold-blooded...

Pin on Chicago typewriter

• Like 3
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Mr. Sunshine - so sad.. but, that was a good death..  

I agree, another very good scene from that drama was this one 

Ae Shin's reaction was just epic. She was shocked, she was angry, and she didn't hold back in having a blade on his neck as a result.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Ae Shin's reaction was just epic. She was shocked, she was angry, and she didn't hold back in having a blade on his neck as a result.

What Dong Mae did was totally crazy...

some iconic sentences from Mr. Sunshine..    :D

gu dong mae | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

kim hui-seong Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

c42a1ff692845b15243d59c498bc578c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Iconic and Memorable K-drama Moments

Most of us have all watched kdramas for years now, and have several favorite kdramas we would want to re-watch over the times. This is usually the case for the dramas we loved as a whole. But nothing beats the scenes which get imprinted in our memory, be it from a drama we liked or not. Best thing about iconic and memorable kdrama moments is that you might not really like the drama, but still remember that specific scene. 

So here we are with a list of iconic and memorable scenes from kdrama.

We can still add 10 iconic scenes to the poll, so feel free to suggest scenes that should be included. Make sure not to vote before though.

Vote for the ones which are iconic or memorable for you and tell us what you like about them

Happy Voting

Suggestions for events are always welcome, and if you have suggestions for events, please do reach out to us :kiss_wink:

Your Friendly neighborhood and resident EOs,

@partyon, @agenth, @confusedheart, @Sleepy Owl

tagging: 

Suggest City Hunter, The King Eternal Monarch

Edited by partyon
Please do not quote gifs/videos/images. Thanks :)
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Out of all the ones I voted for, the K2 naked fight scene is the best. lol. Especially the aftermath when Je Ha walks out and the teacher is walking in and he tells him to be careful because it's slippery, but the teacher shrugs it off, goes inside and then we hear him slipping and falling. Gets me every time. Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I have watched only a few in the 3 lists  and cannot remember those scenes except for Dae Jang Geum's cooking scenes. I remember using chopsticks when I went to a Chinese restaurant. True, Korean food and Chinese food are different, but the chopsticks are the same.

I remember the 3 bears song in Full house; it was only ok. I have never liked 'the bickering couple who later found love' genre. I watched it to know the ending.  

In retrospect, many of those scenes were good, but I don't remember them.

The cooking scenes in DJG were especially memorable when the OST onara was played. I wondered if the crew got to eat them. There were a lot

of food. A few times, the actresses were shown to be bustling in the kitchen, busily chopping away. A few closeups showed Jang Geum's slim fingers morphing into chubby practical ones.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

19 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Its Okay Not to Be Okay: 

1. The leads' romantic moment being disturbed by a deer's sound 

OH my GAWD....I forgot that one, Was like almost falling off the Cliff for the kiss then the SOUND aigoooo , and then FL is finally fedup and starts shouting like a Deer herself...ROFL Epic...

adventure time hands GIF

• Blob 4

12 hours ago, itsmeash said:

Out of all the ones I voted for, the K2 naked fight scene is the best. lol.

That scene has all I could ever want. :joy:

Naked Ji Chang Wook oppa - CHECK

Abs - CHECK

I'm easy to please. :loolz:

• LOL 3

*** For me, these were legendary scenes -     :Woah:   Park Seo Joon is well-known for always having

amazing kiss scenes with his female co-stars. But, I loved all his steamy kiss scenes from this drama. I can say that these were so realistic and the chemistry of the two is great.   :Ohboy3:

"What's Wrong with Secretary Kim"

park-seo-joon-secretary-kim-kiss01.gif

park-seo-joon-secretary-kim-kiss03.gif

• Awesome 2

For me so far there are 2 favorite scenes. First one is definitely the scene from Scarlet Heart Ryeo mentioned above (overall it's my personal  No 1 Kdrama:wub: .). The scene was amazing, since it was the real starting point for everything - that meant "I publicly choose you".

The second one is from the King:Eternal Monarch when Lee Min-ho's Lee Gon and his guards arrive to rescue Jung Tae-eul. All that beautiful man with swords and beautiful horses :lol:.  I rewatch the scene a lot, it just gives me goosebumps.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, maribella said:

The cooking scenes in DJG were especially memorable when the OST onara was played. I wondered if the crew got to eat them. There were a lot

of food. A few times, the actresses were shown to be bustling in the kitchen, busily chopping away. A few closeups showed Jang Geum's slim fingers morphing into chubby practical ones.

Onara was a great OST, and I would love it whenever it would play in that drama. Whenever I see dramas/movies related to food, I actually wonder the same, "Does everyone present there get to eat when the scene ends" :joy:

20 hours ago, itsmeash said:

Out of all the ones I voted for, the K2 naked fight scene is the best. lol. Especially the aftermath when Je Ha walks out and the teacher is walking in and he tells him to be careful because it's slippery, but the teacher shrugs it off, goes inside and then we hear him slipping and falling. Gets me every time. 

Chingu, @partyon Noona was the one who asked to add this scene as well. As for the reason, I believe she already gave you in her post here :loolz:

On the other hand, it is actually an epic fight scene, and I do feel sorry for the old mentor there. He was busy explaining JCW what he needs to call him (if I remember correctly), and didn't even allow him to say anything. Well, he had it coming :joy:

10 hours ago, madmad min said:

OH my GAWD....I forgot that one, Was like almost falling off the Cliff for the kiss then the SOUND aigoooo , and then FL is finally fedup and starts shouting like a Deer herself...ROFL Epic...

Yeah, it was like the deer was shouting "get some room" :loolz:

@willenette Chingu, I have added your submission from "What wrong with Secretary Kim" :piggydance:

51 minutes ago, leo2020 said:

The second one is from the King:Eternal Monarch when Lee Min-ho's Lee Gon and his guards arrive to rescue Jung Tae-eul. All that beautiful man with swords and beautiful horses :lol:.  I rewatch the scene a lot, it just gives me goosebumps.

Chingu, I am adding this scene from Eternal Monarch to the poll as well :fullofhearts:

22 hours ago, CallieP said:

Suggest City Hunter, The King Eternal Monarch

Chingu, can you please tell us about the scenes from those dramas which you are talking about? :heart4:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Someone

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Onara was a great OST, and I would love it whenever it would play in that drama. Whenever I see dramas/movies related to food, I actually wonder the same, "Does everyone present there get to eat when the scene ends" :joy:

Chingu, @partyon Noona was the one who asked to add this scene as well. As for the reason, I believe she already gave you in her post here :loolz:

On the other hand, it is actually an epic fight scene, and I do feel sorry for the old mentor there. He was busy explaining JCW what he needs to call him (if I remember correctly), and didn't even allow him to say anything. Well, he had it coming :joy:

Yeah, it was like the deer was shouting "get some room" :loolz:

@willenette Chingu, I have added your submission from "What wrong with Secretary Kim" :piggydance:

Chingu, I am adding this scene from Eternal Monarch to the poll as well :fullofhearts:

Chingu, can you please tell us about the scenes from those dramas which you are talking about? :heart4:

Someone already mentioned Lee Gon rescuing JTE which I agree

City Hunter Poo Chai sitting on top of the elephant

• Like 1
  • Love 2