Autumn is here! Bonus: Vote for the most anticipated upcoming dramas

confusedheart

Favourite things to do in Autumn (Choose as many as you want)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite things to do in Autumn (Choose as many as you want)

• Go apple picking
    • Bake an apple or pumpkin pie
    • Drink hot spiced apple cider by the fireplace
    • Throw a Halloween party
    • Tour a Winery or Brewery
    • Roast Marshmallows and Make S'mores
    • Decorate Your Porch with Fall Flair
    • Jump in a Huge Pile of Leaves
    • Carve Pumpkins
    • Get ahead on your holiday shopping
    • Go to a Football Game
    • Take an evening stroll to collect leaves
    • Visit a Pumpkin Patch
    • Rake up crunchy leaves then dive in
    • Pick up a new book to enjoy this season
    • Get Lost in a Corn Maze
    • Go on a Camping Trip
    • Go to a Farmer's Market
    • Watch Korean Dramas
    • None of the above. / Anything else. (Please comment)
  2. 2. K-Dramas to watch this autumn (Choose as many as you want)

• Three Bold Siblings (Lee Ha Na, Lim Ju Hwan)
    • Bad Prosecutor (Do Kyung Soo, Lee Se Hee)
    • The Golden Spoon (Yook Sung Jae, Lee Jong Won, Jung Chae Yun, Yeon Woo)
    • One Hundred Won Butler / May I Help You (Hye Ri, Lee Joon Young)
    • One Dollar Lawyer (Nam Goong Min, Kim Ji Eun)
    • Cheer Up (Han Ji Hyun, Bae In Hyuk)
    • The First Responders (Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Joon)
    • Mental Coach Jegal (Jung Woo, Lee Yoo Mi)
    • Blind (Ok Taecyeon, Ha Suk Jin, Jung Eun Ji)
    • Love in Contract (Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, Kim Jae Young)
    • The Empire of Law (Kim Sun Ah, Ahn Jae Wook)
    • Curtain Call (Ha Ji Won, Kang Ha Neul)
    • The Queen's Umbrella (Kim Hye Soo. Kim Hae Sook, Choi Won Young)
    • Call My Agent! (Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young)
    • Gaus Electronics (Kwak Dong Yeon, Kang Min Ah, Go Sung Hee, Bae Hyun Sung)
    • The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate (Song Joong Ki, Shin Hyun Bin, Lee Sung Min)
    • Beyond the Memory (Yonder) (Shin Ha Kyun, Han Ji Min)
    • Glitch (Nana, Jeon Yeo Bin)
    • May It Please the Court (Jung Ryeo Won, Lee Kyu Hyung)
  3. 3. Favourite Classic Autumn Movies (Choose as many as you want)

• When Harry Met Sally
    • Autumn in New York
    • You've Got Mail
    • October Sky
    • Sweet November
    • Sweet Home Alabama
    • Stepmom
    • Hocus Pocus
    • The Lake House
    • Autumn Sonata
    • Fantastic Mr. Fox
    • St. Elmo's Fire
    • Good Will Hunting

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/17/2022 at 06:30 PM

As the leaves change their colour and the sweet smell of pumpkin spice fills the air, one can't help but fall in love with the magical autumn. 

Premium Photo | Autumn leaves, cup of coffee and opened book on the table  with text hello autumn. fall or autumn.

Are you ready to say 'Hello' to autumn? What are your favourite autumn things to do? Curl up with a book while sipping on some pumpkin spice latte? Or you gearing up to end the year with a bang and hope to catch some very interesting upcoming dramas that are set to air soon? 

Vote for your favourite things to do this fall?

What's your favorite thing about autumn? | Autumn, Favorite, Calligraphy

If you are like me, you are excited about the new K-dramas airing this Autumn / Winter .

Why not vote for the ones you are looking forward to. Let us know why you are excited to watch a particular drama. 

LIST OF K-DRAMAS AIRING THIS AUTUMN (more drama info under the spoiler tags):

1)

Spoiler

Kim Tae Joo is the eldest of three siblings. She is warm-hearted and tolerant, but she also has a hot temper. She cuts off relationships with people whom she doesn’t like. One day, Kim Tae Joo meets Lee Sang Joon again after many years. They attended the same elementary school.

Spoiler

A story about a prosecutor named Jin Jung who is armed with bad manners and delinquency. He breaks down the sanctuaries created by wealth and power, and he even takes down the greedy people living in those sanctuaries. He uses expedient methods over conventional ones, tricks over standard procedures, and delinquency over sincerity in order to stop the corrupt authorities from undermining society.

3) The Golden Spoon (starring

Spoiler

Lee Seung-Cheon is a high school student. One day, he happens to meet an old woman. The old woman tells him that "If you buy this gold spoon for $3 from me, you can change your parents. You'll eat 3 meals with this gold spoon with someone your age and at their house. That person's parents will then become your parents." He buys the gold spoon from the old woman and soon, Lee Seung-Cheon’s life changes.

Spoiler

It tells the story of Butler Kim, who runs errands that begin at a cost of 100 won per job, and funeral director Baek Dong Joo, who grants the wishes of the dead, as they operate an errand-running business called Ildangbaek (meaning one person doing the work of 100, and in this specific case, also referring to the fact that one errand costs 100 won).

Spoiler

Cheon Ji-Hun is a lawyer with an unusual style. His hair has a stylish perm. He charges only 1,000 won (about $1 USD) for his service, but he is one of the most skilled lawyers around. He fights against the most expensive lawyers and their rich clients, who try to get away with breaking the law.

Spoiler

Do Hae-Yi is a bright and diligent student at Yeonhee University. Because of her family's poor financial situation, she places a priority on making money rather than school. One day, Do Hae-Yi suddenly joins cheering squad Teyia. She only joins the club for money.

7)

Spoiler

Employees at a police station and a fire station work together to solve cases.

Spoiler

Jegal Gil was a member of the national taekwondo team, but he caused an unprecedented trouble that led to his ban from the team. Now, Jegal Gil enters the athlete's village for the national team as a a mental coach. He begins to work with the athletes, including Cha Ga-Eul - a short-track speed skater. She won a gold medal at the world championships, but she is currently mired in a slump.

Spoiler

Ryu Sung-Joon, Ryu Sung-Hoon and Jo Eun-Ki become involved in a serial murder case involving jury members as the victims. These three individuals try to uncover the truth behind the deaths.

Spoiler

Choi Sang-Eun is an attractive woman, with talent and charm. She works as a contract marriage master. Her job is to help her client have a perfect single life. She transforms herself for each of her clients. Her client Jung Ji-Ho has been in a marriage contract with her for 5 years, running on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of the week. Her new client Kang Hae-Jin is a popular actor. She has a marriage contract with him on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Choi Sang-Eun becomes involved with her 2 clients and finds herself in a love triangle.

Spoiler

Depicts the vulgar scandals of Korea’s nobles of the robe (whose rank came from holding judicial or administrative posts) who dream of hereditary succession. Han Hye Ryul is the chief of the special division of the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office. Han Hye Ryul is from a family of judicial workers who has had wealth and power for three generations. She is an ambitious figure who is not satisfied with her current position and aims to become a prosecutor general or someone higher up the ladder.

Spoiler

Ja Geum Soon is a woman born in 1930 in North Korea. She escapes to South Korea during wartimes and is separated from her husband and child. While waiting for her family, she establishes Hotel Nakwon, a hotel chain in South Korea. Jae Heon is an unknown theatre actor who acts as Geum Soon’s grandson Moon Sung in order to fulfill her wish. Se Yeon is Geum Soon’s granddaughter who is in charge of Hotel Nakwon.

Spoiler

Within the palace exist troublemaking princes who cause nothing but headaches for the royal family and are about to be turned into proper crown princes. Their mother, Im Hwa Ryeong, is the wife of a great king. But instead of having an aura of elegance and grace, she is a prickly, sensitive, and hot-tempered queen.

Spoiler

Story is set around Method Entertainment, which is a major management company, and depicts their work lives, personal lives, and desires.

Spoiler

It tells the story of a funny real-life employees at Gaus Electronics, conveying sympathy and laughter at the same time, containing the sorrows of office workers.

Spoiler

After ten years, a loyal employee is framed for embezzlement, then murdered by his employers, only to be reborn as their youngest son, with a yearn for revenge guiding his hostile takeover.

Spoiler

Set in the 2040s in the large city area of South Korea. It depicts the story of a man who lives in agony, unable to forget his wife who died of cancer. Then one day, he receives an unknown email and chooses to abandon his body to go live with his wife. It will portray a world where one can live forever without death, and will question the meaning of eternal life, death, memory and oblivion, and happiness and misery.

Spoiler

About a woman searching for her missing boyfriend, who disappeared one night in a flash of unknown lights. With the help of a community of UFO watchers, she uncovers the truth behind a mysterious secret.

Spoiler

It depicts the story of Noh Chak Hee, who has to defend a murderer, falling into the biggest dilemma of her life for 3 months.

DISCLAIMER: As we all know, planned premiere dates are not exact and might change!
Credit to Asianwiki / Mydramalist

5 things only K-drama addicted students will understand | SBS PopAsia

Last but not the least, we have an exciting poll on Favourite Classic Autumn Movies. These are movies set in autumn, to give us the feel. 

Do let us know if you have any ideas for an event / Quick Poll. 

Your friendly, neighbourhood EO Team:

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

Tagging our chingus:

Spoiler

@pompyavi @Drama Bowl @singlebilingual  @SilverDawn  @larus @sadthe1st  @gm4queen @Min2206 @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @MayanEcho @joccu  @Thong Thin @kokodus  @Ameera Ali @superspace @000231846597

@msdot @CallieP @syntyche @Nikaa94 @JoannaID @Hohoho @1ouise @scrawford @madmad min @CarolynH @kdramagrandma    @Megan @ChibiLy @innayoooos @louie_999 @Lunita @RollyPenny @LovelyBirdAndYoo   @Rogue85  @sunnynotsunhee @Pyar 

@dolorisbrady  @willenette @rocher22  @africandramalover  @The.Lannister @wze2702 @rubyminho @ElectricHearts @BinJinBest   @Piggycloy @SuZy Leoo   @Shining tiara  @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*  

@tas82 @nina_mitrokhina @Gisell Gisell @Jeannie @Sakurafairy  @hahanzyy   @gtLmh0622 @Jiyuu @Anjalifairy @cafe99   @kittyna  @Edgar Pordwed@samzi85

@Biology Lesson @azureblue7 @Prettysup @Ayame @yoeda @dramafan33  @Joanna Alfson  @leeminhosny @morningdew @flutterby06 @kembie @tinatrix236  @inspiredbyshj  @sakurapotter  @SophieH  @ktcjdrama  @nrllee  

@UnniSarah @booha   @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ  @maribella  @pauliza  @princessaves   @valinor500    @anyeze 

@hola2jin   @xoxogkxoxo @debbsthebee @MrEildriz  @airgelaal @lebeaucouple  @xylaxyly @charray @usadango @Ms.sunshine 

@pad-hari   @Naty828 @tofumochu @Yinye  @Firefly @CA C @SophieH  @lexicon   @Areumdaun  @pixie0622

@asiaren   @blackberrypie @SweetLullaby   @belena    @SexyDolceVita  @goshhh @brooksmom @LeftCoastOppa   

@frozentundra  @Gretule  @Rogue85  @louie_999  @Romulan  @ibru @itsmeash @RobinM @rocat   @morganian  @lovehuche   @shadowhawk  @Rumaizah Muhammed   @Hannahmiriam  @Tamakins    

@chococarmela @SC2019 @ferily @serenilmauve    @Emily Bett   @Lmangla

@Prettysavage @andy78 @shinkeru @TheQueenReturns @lilian c  @Maliah @-JC-    @D27Gjk68    @Sunset @youactlikeicare  @Kdramabae  @youngae @prince1401 @wildcherry @jongkkot @orion00  @Madu Mita  @chickfactor @DrBooger @tiMadam @Andrea Balcazar  @hsmz  @Sky Kang  

@bee_wannabe  @tulip06  @Kris Silva  @Tongtong  @ptp321 @Arkahd  @the_sweetroad @L A @Chesleigh @hyall  @j9sshi  @nohamahamoud2002  @Gumiho  @sgclear    @angela0612  @Kate Llama  @hahanzyy 

@kimlees    @lduc   @czakhareina  @anyeze  @jadore1 @haruhi17  @ssteph  @lila21    @grrly  @ElleSor  @kiotzo   @Manngo 

@TheaN @wywp  @balletgoddess   @Lusiana    @RollyPenny  @nateko  @Pitchoum  @sugarplum892 

@-Love Blossom-  @2d1n_fan  @0ly40  @AkiChan  @ammu82  @an-naum  @Annykey  @anzomi  @aprilfive  @Asimina Rodousaki  @Banshee Dragon   @bunnycotton143   @Carolina Baracaldo   @cherry47  @Chin Yan  @ChyuuNyuu   @DontEatMyKimchi  @DreamCatcher2011

@Ela Dee  @Eleve_ag  @Fata Morgana   @Haeun  @Hum4ir4  @Idylla Kaizoku  @illay  @iqna  @irilight  @jewellangela    @Kari Sama  @Kathy  @knkg  @Leeboyoung0112  @leo2020  @libra22  

@Man-O-Man  @mizv  @momosik   @Nermeen نرمين  @Pink_Bubbles4U  @pnaysurfer84  @pocca   @Rabbit_Small  @roli  @rrongrrong   @sugarcream @Table122000  @u8017  @vintage  @whome  @Zehra Dogan 

@Bleu Winter  @Jessie29 @Legslo  @Newbie21SG @Helena @caterpillar59

@omiki @junejungki @lilyphenix @Tuiwgn @Jcanqueen12   

#ctto 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

• confusedheart changed the title to Autumn is here! Bonus: Vote for the most anticipated upcoming dramas

Going through the list of Autumn shows, I eliminate shows about so called quirky interesting people à là Becoming a witch, such Bold sisters. Not very funny or interesting but ok for a very occasional break. Then I say out with law shows EAW was the last, perhaps a long time before the next. I enjoyed EAW very much but need something different. However,  I'll take a peek at Kim Sunah's law show or lawyer show. She has appeared in very interesting shows.

Dimension change like AOS is out. So I have to skip Ha Ji Min's show, Beyond memory.

I am choosing the shows based on the actors. SJK's youngest son of a C has been teasing us, so will watch a few. 

The marriage contract show with Park Min Young sounds hackneyed, with apologies to her fans.

Haven't watched Ha Ji Won for awhile. I'll take a peek. 

That's about it for Autumn Kdrama. I was in Seoul for a few days just before Covid hit the world. Absolutely gorgeous autumn colours. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

I'm now back in tropical land so there's technically no more autumn for me but when I was growing up in countries with autumn as a child, I really enjoyed the autumn season, especially Halloween in the United States and visiting historical parks with hedge mazes and autumn festivals in Germany. 

Re upcoming K-dramas, I'll check out The Youngest Song for SJK and Glitch since I like sci-fi.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Ohh, there are soo many cool questions, I'm very glad to participate)

First-favourite things to do-hehe, definitely apple picking and backing apple pies))). Unfortunately this year we have no apples in the garden, so a lot of  "farmer's market apple picking" for me this Autumn :lol:

Also, def a new book, already bought one - Everyone In My Family Has Killed Someone by Benjamin Stevenson (I'm still in that Agatha Christie-kind of mood:)).

K-Dramas to watch - def will check The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate (the plot sounds very interesting); law/lawyer/legal dramas are my thing, need to check them as well. 

Favourite Classic Autumn Movies - ohh, Lake House is my favorite one&only top Autumn movie))) loved Keanu&Sandra's chemistry. This film always gives me that sweet romantic feeling that everything is possible even if it doesn't seem that way at all :wub:.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

@confusedheart The things you listed in the very first list are only activities I can imagine in my mind or visualise from movies. As an Asian, Halloween is totally foreign to us. Only in recent years in some communities with expatriates can one see children going tricking or treating (even these tbh are told to me by friends as I don't live in such a community).

If I were to fantasize living in North America, I would say it would be jumping into a pile of leaves, carving a pumpkin, baking a pie, sipping spiced apple cider by the fire place and visiting a pumpkin patch so I could have one to carve. Here's hoping I get to do these things one day! [Not that you asked, but there's something I've been wanting to do after watching it being done, making angels in the snow and sipping choc marshmallow in winter, in front of a crackling fireplace - but then I'd have to stay long enough to enjoy both Autumn and Winter???]

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, maribella said:

Going through the list of Autumn shows, I eliminate shows

I loved how you eliminated shows, chingu. Very precise. :coolshades:

8 hours ago, maribella said:

That's about it for Autumn Kdrama. I was in Seoul for a few days just before Covid hit the world. Absolutely gorgeous autumn colours. 

I heard it is gorgeous in Spring too. I would love to see the cherry blossoms... so many romantic scenes have been shot amidst their mind-blowing beauty.  :fullofhearts:

6 hours ago, Yinye said:

I'm now back in tropical land so there's technically no more autumn for me but when I was growing up in countries with autumn as a child, I really enjoyed the autumn season, especially Halloween in the United States and visiting historical parks with hedge mazes and autumn festivals in Germany. 

What do you prefer / enjoy more? Living in the tropical land or the not so tropical lands?  

6 hours ago, Yinye said:

Re upcoming K-dramas, I'll check out The Youngest Song for SJK and Glitch since I like sci-fi.

Since you love sci-fi, have you watched Dr. Brain? 

4 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Ohh, there are soo many cool questions, I'm very glad to participate)

Thank you, chingu. And thanks for the book rec. :kiss_wink:

4 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Favourite Classic Autumn Movies - ohh, Lake House is my favorite one&only top Autumn movie))) loved Keanu&Sandra's chemistry. This film always gives me that sweet romantic feeling that everything is possible even if it doesn't seem that way at all :wub:.

This has to be everyone's favourite. Their chemistry is too good. :love:

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the lake house with keanu reeves is one of my favourite movies. while I enjoyed the original korean version, somehow the remake was better for me. the architecture, the music and the acting -- fantastic! 

There is an 'original' Korean one? Omo! Why didn't anyone tell me about this before? Chingu, please tell me the name. I will look it up and watch it asap. 

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

@confusedheart The things you listed in the very first list are only activities I can imagine in my mind or visualise from movies. As an Asian, Halloween is totally foreign to us. Only in recent years in some communities with expatriates can one see children going tricking or treating (even these tbh are told to me by friends as I don't live in such a community).

As a resident of a tropical country, I totally relate to this. But I have always loved the bright fall colours. There's something magical about this. Perhaps, there certainly is- Halloween. :naughty: Jokes apart, I think I fell in love like you did while reading about it. It was much later that we got to watch western movies and I saw everything in technicolour. :eats:

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

If I were to fantasize living in North America, I would say it would be jumping into a pile of leaves, carving a pumpkin, baking a pie, sipping spiced apple cider by the fire place and visiting a pumpkin patch so I could have one to carve. Here's hoping I get to do these things one day! [Not that you asked, but there's something I've been wanting to do after watching it being done, making angels in the snow and sipping choc marshmallow in winter, in front of a crackling fireplace - but then I'd have to stay long enough to enjoy both Autumn and Winter???]

Haha, yes that sounds like fun. I would love to go on a trek. Admire all the beautiful fall colours. 

I was not made for winter, chingu. I don't think I can survive the cold in the western countries. I am a bird from the tropical land. I love the sumptuous, juicy tropical fruits and 365 days of sunshine.  (The summer here is the only drawback!):bawling:

1 hour ago, ElleSor said:

I watch it every now and then just to feel good.

Definitely a feel good movie! What about the other romantic movies in the list?  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@confusedheart

Thanks again for sending us the useful upcoming kdrama list. It was indeed helpful to me. 

I am not sure whether any new drama stories will give us something memorable because currently I can only choose based on popular actors/actresses. 

Below are the list I may watch them once they air :

1. One Dollar Lawyer
  2. Blind 
  3. Love in Contract
  4. Curtain Call 
  5. The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate
  6. The Empire of Law
  7. The Queen's Umbrella
  8. Glitch

I love to watch good romantic movie, some of my favourite love story movies which have beautiful and classic songs that bring good memories :

1. Ghost
  2. The Notebook (2004) by Ryan Gosling. 
  3. Sleepless in Seattle
  4. Pretty Woman
  5. My best friend's wedding
  6. Love story (1970)
  7. Somewhere in Time (1980)

The longest love story I ever watched because of spending so many hours but these classic movies are worth to watch

1. Gone with the wind
  2. Doctor Zhivago

Recently I just finished watching two good movies, not sure if anyone has watched, share with me your opinion if you have watched one of them :

1.  Good luck to you, Leo Grande - the ads said "Sex-positive and Positively Sexy" - very meaningful story and highly recommended to all women - should watch it. Their dialogues were the most fantastic part, Emma Thomson was so good in this show. BTW, I love their British speaking accents

2. Elvis (2022) - How can we forget this movie with Tom Hanks in it (as Elvis' manager) :D....I felt so sad about the story of Elvis Presley, King of Rock 'n' Roll. I did not grow up with Elvis' song, but I did remember his popular song, "Are you lonesome tonight?" :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

57 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

I heard it is gorgeous in Spring too. I would love to see the cherry blossoms... so many romantic scenes have bee

I have seen cherry  blossoms in Japan but haven't thought of  Korea. Kyoto was filled with the blooms. I did not see much blossoms in the part of Tokyo where I stayed.

I missed Pennsylvanian fall very much that I convinced my friend to leave her husband for a few days. I think she enjoyed it a lot. 

I had re-watched winter sonata recently. It is up there with Love story, I had read the book. Why isn't it in the list of classics? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

There is an 'original' Korean one? Omo! Why didn't anyone tell me about this before? Chingu, please tell me the name. I will look it up and watch it asap. 

took me a while to remember the name -- il mare. 

akvjMc.jpg?v=1 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the lake house with keanu reeves is one of my favourite movies.

Keanu is my Ultimate Oppa! :fullofhearts:If you didn't know...

Amazon Love GIF by Woot!

But I didn't like Lake House. :joy:

3 hours ago, SC2019 said:

The things you listed in the very first list are only activities I can imagine in my mind or visualise from movies.

Chingu, the things listed in Q1 are super American, so couldn't really relate to the pumpkins, corn maze, hot apple cider (here in Europe cider is supposed to be cold - not warm :rage:), marshmallows and s'mores, etc in the poll.

But I do love to bake an apple pie this time of year. :yum:

7E0F300B-A162-4100-BA16-26DF2613BC76.jpg

tagging @agenth @sadthe1st @MayanEcho @LeftCoastOppa

As for dramas, am super psyched about my Kwakkie FINALLY appearing as male lead. :happydance:

This Gaus Electronics teaser cracks me up :loolz:

Kwakkie looking so serious in the front row. :D Anyone watching Youth MT airing right now, might have noticed he's actually very witty IRL. haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Keanu is my Ultimate Oppa! :fullofhearts:If you didn't know...

Same here. I like and respect Keanu Reeve a lot, not because of his works, but because of how he perceives life in his actual life and he is truly a person "walk the talk"  -practise what you preach. How many hollywood billionaire stars can donate everything he earns to the society or needy people?

The first movie he caught my eyes was in "Point Break" (1991), thereafter "Speed", and "Speed 2" . I did not watch all his action movies series, like Matrix series and John Wick, etc. Only 1 or 2  in Matrix series.

spacer.png

If you like his romance drama, you can try catch up his "Sweet November" starring Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron - i prefer this romantic movie to  "Lake house" . 

I am trying to watch : Destination Wedding (2018) - by Keanu Reeves/Winona Ryder/Movies, but couldn't find where to catch it...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hmm, this was a hard poll for me.  

I've been to a place, Julian, popular for everything apples years ago.  I loved the quaint small town, but guess what -I don't like apples.  I only ate the crust of the apple pie.  :joy:

None of the dramas peaked my interest.  I'll probably watch PMY's drama only because I know it will be light and I've watched most of her dramas.  

Same with the third question.   I do remember liking Good Will Hunting, so that was my pick.  

@partyon @lebeaucouple He's not my ultimate oppa, but he's similar to Keanu in terms of philanthropic work is Jon Bon  Jovi. I never knew much about Jon Bon Jovi except his music until I read an article about him.   I love his rendition of this song.  Plus he's been married to his wife since 1989!  The whole package makes him pretty sexy in my book--whoops am I off topic?

cto 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

No fall here, we're going into the hot season after a very cold 4 months. So I want to be at the beach!! 

The fall dramas look interesting. I'm watching almost all of them, or at least the first episode to help me decide. Must watch dramas:

EMPIRE (I love Kim Sun Ah!)

Love Contract (PMY fighting!)

Call My Agent! (I love the French original)

Gaus Electronics - looks interesting 

Beyond the Memory (Yonder) - love the leads

May It Please the Court - LOVE THE LEADS!

Glitch - GIRLS!!

Curtain Call - the cast

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

*** Happy Autumn! Autumn is a beautiful season. The weather is enjoyable in early autumn. It isn’t as hot as summer, and a refreshing breeze often blows. There are just so many reasons to love the season—The leaves turn brilliant shades of red and yellow. It's time to fall in love with autumn all over again. I love the layers of clothing, the autumn/winter clothing collections, the warming spices in food, and the build up to Christmas. I love the first signs of autumn because it lets us know that we are only a few months our favorite holiday season of all and that's Christmas!  Autumn things are so exciting. One of the BEST parts of autumn is the clothes! Layers of lovely warm jumpers, scarves, boots with dresses – fall is just the best time of year. Now, I want to start my Christmas shopping.  I also want to treat myself to a pumpkin spice latte. The best thing about autumn is the weather gets a little chilly so that you have to break out your long sleeves and scarves. And…………the colors of autumn seem to brighten the world a little bit.  :heart4:

I’m looking forward to these Autumn dramas :

The First Responders – Kim Rae Won

Blind – Taecyeon

The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate – Song Joong Ki

Hunting Dogs – Woo Do Hwan

Missing the Other Side 2 – Go Soo

Black Knight – Kim Woo Bin

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:
  1. Ghost
  2. The Notebook (2004) by Ryan Gosling. 
  3. Sleepless in Seattle
  4. Pretty Woman
  5. My best friend's wedding
  6. Love story (1970)
  7. Somewhere in Time (1980)

The longest love story I ever watched because of spending so many hours but these classic movies are worth to watch

1. Gone with the wind
  2. Doctor Zhivago

That pretty much sums up the list of the Greatest Romantic movies of all times. 

2. Elvis (2022) - How can we forget this movie with Tom Hanks in it (as Elvis' manager) :D....I felt so sad about the story of Elvis Presley, King of Rock 'n' Roll. I did not grow up with Elvis' song, but I did remember his popular song, "Are you lonesome tonight?" :wub:

This I so wanted to watch but my friends gave a bad review so I dropped the idea of watching it. But damn, Austin Butler looked uh-meh-zing!:biubiu: He is so hot! He seemed to have done a good job. I'll watch it now. I think I should watch it so that I have no regrets. :Pandabulous:

21 hours ago, maribella said:

I have seen cherry  blossoms in Japan but haven't thought of  Korea. Kyoto was filled with the blooms. I did not see much blossoms in the part of Tokyo where I stayed.

Yes, cherry blossoms and Japan. The classic! Unfortunately, there are no cherry blossoms in my country. I hope to visit one of these countries during spring and watch the glorious cherry blossoms, reading some poetry in the midst of it. 

Have you visited both Japan and SK during cherry blossom season? Which impressed you more? Or are they same everywhere. My friend who is from the UK, said it is the same.  But then he isn't a romantic like me. :lol:

20 hours ago, Lmangla said:

took me a while to remember the name -- il mare. 

I found it! You know what I am watching this weekend, right? I think Sandra and Keanu always had great chemistry in all their movies. Wish they had dated in real.  

11 hours ago, CarolynH said:

-I don't like apples.  I only ate the crust of the apple pie. 

I don't like apples either except the extra crunchy ones. Not a pie or tart lover either. Unless it is a savoury of some kind. 

11 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Plus he's been married to his wife since 1989! 

Wow! Impressive! He is endangered species. Where do I find someone like him? 

8 hours ago, africandramalover said:

No fall here, we're going into the hot season after a very cold 4 months. So I want to be at the beach!! 

Omo! You must be eagerly looking forward to the next few months then. Do have any beach read recs? Sorry, the book nerd in me just can't stop asking for book recs. :bashful:

6 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Happy Autumn! Autumn is a beautiful season. The weather is enjoyable in early autumn. It isn’t as hot as summer, and a refreshing breeze often blows. There are just so many reasons to love the season—The leaves turn brilliant shades of red and yellow. It's time to fall in love with autumn all over again. I love the layers of clothing, the autumn/winter clothing collections, the warming spices in food, and the build up to Christmas. I love the first signs of autumn because it lets us know that we are only a few months our favorite holiday season of all and that's Christmas!  Autumn things are so exciting. One of the BEST parts of autumn is the clothes! Layers of lovely warm jumpers, scarves, boots with dresses – fall is just the best time of year. Now, I want to start my Christmas shopping.  I also want to treat myself to a pumpkin spice latte. The best thing about autumn is the weather gets a little chilly so that you have to break out your long sleeves and scarves. And…………the colors of autumn seem to brighten the world a little bit.  :heart4:

Glad we got you into autumn mood, chingu. :kiss_wink:

I was just telling @partyon chingu, that I miss winter because it is never really winter here and I never got round to ever owning or wearing all the winter fashion- scarves, jackets, mittens, gloves jumpers etc etc....:brokenheart: Though I know I won't survive the kind of winters most experience. Let me enjoy my tropical paradise. :D 

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Black Knight – Kim Woo Bin

Isn't he just adorable and those dimples!

Nicky Ricky Dicky Dawn Daydreaming GIF by Nickelodeon

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

Glad we got you into autumn mood, chingu. :kiss_wink:

I was just telling @partyon chingu, that I miss winter because it is never really winter here and I never got round to ever owning or wearing all the winter fashion- scarves, jackets, mittens, gloves jumpers etc etc....:brokenheart: Though I know I won't survive the kind of winters most experience. Let me enjoy my tropical paradise. :D 

Isn't he just adorable and those dimples!

@confusedheart he is indeed, dear. KWB  has CUTE dimples. I adore men who have dimples - hahaha - It's just “cute” and “adorable” on anyone who inherits or develops them. Lee Min Ho & Hyun Bin have deep one. One of the most attractive features that make my heart flutter are the undeniably charismatic dimples that some of my favorites beautifully flaunt every time they smile. (TOP, Kang Daniel, Kim Bum)  :heart3:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1