[Upcoming Drama 2024] I Openly Dream of Cinderella, 나는 대놓고 신데렐라를 꿈꾼다- Pyo Ye Jin & Lee Jun Young-Friday- Premieres on May 31

larus

4eD8J6_2f.png

Drama: I Openly Dream of Cinderella/Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella (English Title)

Hangul:나는 대놓고 신데렐라를 꿈꾼다

Genre: romance, comedy

Network:TVING

Episodes: 10

Director: Kim Min Kyung

Writer: Yoo Ja

Release Date:May 31, 2024

Runtime: Friday

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

I Openly Dream of Cinderella is a romantic comedy about a woman who has become a dream of Cinderella due to a difficult reality to escape from. She meets a 'prince on a white horse' who doesn't believe in love, supporting each other through difficulties.

Cast

Pyo Ye Jin as

Lee Jun Young as

Song Ji Woo as Banda

Character descriptions

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.

by lo_ve, September 4, 2023
16 1

Pyo Ye Jin is in discussion to return to romantic comedy K-dramas!

According to media outlets on September 4th, Pyo Ye Jin will be joining the cast of the upcoming K-drama I Openly Dream of Cinderella

Pyo Ye Jin's agency Secret ENT shared their side regarding the casting news. According to the agency, "Actress Pyo Ye Jin received the offer to star in the new series I Openly Dream of Cinderella and she is discussing it positively." 

If Pyo Ye Jin officially joins the new K-drama, this will be her comeback to the romantic-comedy genre after five years. She was last seen in this kind of genre back in 2018 through the K-drama What's Wrong with Secretary Kim

This year, Pyo Ye Jin returned to Taxi Driver Season 2 with Lee Je Hoon, Kim Eui Sung, Jang Hyuk Jin, and Bae Yoo Ram. She also starred in the historical K-drama Our Blooming Youth

Pyo Ye Jin is also expected to lead the upcoming series The Moon that Rises in the Day with Kim Young Dae, Ohn Joo Wan, Jung Woong In, Jung Heon, and Lee Joon Hyuk

The actress is known for being part of the K-dramas Taxi Driver, V.I.P., While You Were Sleeping, Fight for My Way, and more.

eYle4n_2f.jpg

I Openly Dream of Cinderella will be the next work of writer Baek Mi Kyung who is also known for creating the hit K-dramas Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Woman of Dignity, and Strong Woman Kang Nam Soon.

The upcoming romantic comedy K-drama will showcase the chaotic meeting of a woman who dreamt of Cinderella and a prince on a white horse who does not believe in love.  

Pyo Ye Jin got the offer to play the role of Shin Hae Rim. She is a social club manager. She sees Cinderella in her dreams. 

It was previously reported that actress Kim Ji Eun will lead the upcoming K-drama.

I Openly Dream of Cinderella will reportedly premiere in 2024. It is currently in discussion to be broadcast on an OTT platform.

https://mydramalist.com/article/pyo-ye-jin-cast-in-the-upcoming-k-drama-i-openly-dream-of-cinderella

20230907064132_pyo-ye-jin-lee-jun-young-

Pyo Ye Jin And Lee Jun Young In Talks To Star In New Drama

Sep 7, 2023
by S. Nam

Pyo Ye Jin and Lee Jun Young may be starring in a new drama together!

Earlier on September 4, Sports Chosun reported that Pyo Ye Jin will be starring as the lead of the upcoming drama “I Openly Dream of Becoming Cinderella” (working title). On September 7, SPOTV further reported that Lee Jun Young is also in talks to star in the drama.

In response to the reports, both Pyo Ye Jin’s agency SECRET ENT and Lee Jun Young’s agency Jflex Entertainment shared that the actors are positively reviewing their offers.

“I Openly Dream of Becoming Cinderella” is a hybrid romantic comedy about a woman who dreams of becoming Cinderella due to her difficult reality and a knight in shining armor who doesn’t believe in love as they draw a turbulent romance. Writer Baek Mi Kyung of “The Lady in Dignity,” “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” and “Mine” will be participating in the upcoming project as a creator.

Having impressed in numerous hit dramas including “Fight My Way,” “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim,” “VIP,” and more Pyo Ye Jin is reportedly in talks to play Shin Jae Rim, a manager of a club. Lee Jun Young, who captivated in “Class of Lies,” “Imitation,” “D.P.,” and more, is in talks to play Moon Cha Min, the role of the arrogant “prince” of a chaebol family.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1612150wpp/pyo-ye-jin-and-lee-jun-young-in-talks-to-star-in-new-drama

Mask Girl’s Lee Jun Young to lead alongside Taxi Driver 2’s Pyo Ye Jin in new romance drama? Find Out

According to a South Korean media outlet, Lee Jun Young has been offered the male lead role for the upcoming romance drama I Openly Dream Of Cinderella.

Written by Anoushka Mathew Updated on Sep 07, 202

1652528554_leejunyoung_pyoyejin.jpg

As per numerous South Korean news sources on September 7th, Lee Jun Young received a proposal to lead the upcoming drama I Openly Dream of Cinderella and is right now in the process of planning and coordinating. A woman whose dream of 'becoming Cinderella' meets a 'prince on a white horse' who does not believe in love due to his reality that is difficult to escape, and how they support and stir each other in the romantic comedy-drama I Openly Dream of Cinderella.

Lee Jun Young’s agency has said that he has received the role and is currently going over it. There is no confirmation as of yet. Earlier, Pyo Ye Jin was also reported as the female lead for the drama. Her agency also hasn’t confirmed if she will be taking the role but fans are excited to see them on-screen! For the role of Shin Jae Rim, the manager of a social club, Pyo Ye Jin was seriously considered. The arrogant prince of a chaebol family, Moon Cha Min, may be played by Lee Jun Young. Attention is being paid to how Pyo Ye Jin and Lee Jun Young, who will change into Cinderella and the White Prince, will work together as a couple.

Lee Jun Young, a prominent member of the U-KISS actor ensemble, has made a mark with compelling performances in dramas such as Buam Dong Avengers, Mr. Temporary, Imitation, and I'll Be Your Knight. His talent also shone as the lead in an episode of Netflix's "D.P." and a significant role in the movie "Love and Leashes" last year. Recently, he assumed the role of Buyong in the Netflix series Mask Girl and had a profound effect on viewers with his strong acting. Pyo Ye Jin is a star known for her amazing skills in dramas like Love Returns, What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim, VIP, and Taxi Driver 1 and 2. She has managed to grow as an actor and fans are hoping she will confirm to act alongside Lee Jun Young in this romance drama.

by lo_ve, September 7, 2023
10 1

Pyo Ye Jin's next leading man will reportedly be UKISS Lee Jun Young!

On September 7th, media outlets shared that Lee Jun Young will join the upcoming romantic comedy K-drama I Openly Dream of Cinderella.

Lee Jun Young's agency J-FLEX Entertainment responded to the casting news. The agency revealed, "Lee Jun Young was offered to join  I Openly Dream of Cinderella. The idol actor is positively reviewing the offer."

If Lee Jun Young decides to join the upcoming K-drama, this will be added to the long list of his upcoming projects. Lee Jun Young will also star in the upcoming K-dramas You Have Done Well, Royal Loader, and Na Rae, Kicking Out. He is also included in the cast of the upcoming movies The Wilderness, More Painful Than Sadness, and Brave Citizen

In 2023, Lee Jun Young didn't lead any K-dramas. Instead, he made a special cameo appearance in the Netflix original K-dramas Mask Girl and D.P. Season 2.

Lee Jun Young is known for being part of the K-dramas May I Help You, Let Me Be Your Knight, D.P., Avengers Social Club, and more.  

Xd4pwX_2f.png

I Openly Dream of Cinderella will revolve around a woman who dreamt of Cinderella and a prince on a white horse who does not believe in love. 

Actress Pyo Ye Jin first received the offer to star as Shin Hae Rim, the female protagonist. The actress is also reviewing the casting offer. 

The upcoming romantic comedy K-drama will be the next project of screenwriter Baek Mi Kyung ( Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Woman of Dignity, and Strong Woman Kang Nam Soon).

I Openly Dream of Cinderella will possibly premiere through an OTT platform. According to reports, the K-drama will be released next year. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/ukiss-lee-jun-young-offered-to-join-pyo-ye-jin-in-i-openly-dream-of-cinderella

News bites: September 11, 2023

by tccolb

https://photo.newsen.com/news_photo/2023/09/07/202309071144566310_1.jpg

Jun (a.k.a. Lee Jun-young) (May I Help You) is considering an offer to become Pyo Ye-jin’s (Taxi Driver 2) cynical prince charming in I Openly Dream of Cinderella. The rom-com is still in the early stages and is planning to release on an online platform in 2024. With scripts penned by Yoo Ja, writer Baek Mi-kyung (Mine, Strong Woman Do Bong-soon) is listed as the creator. [Newsen]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/09/news-bites-september-11-2023/

Pyo Ye Jin And Lee Jun Young To Lead New Rom-Com Drama By “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” Writer

Sep 14, 2023
by M. Lim

Pyo Ye Jin and Lee Jun Young are now confirmed to lead the upcoming drama “I Openly Dream of Becoming Cinderella” (working title)!

“I Openly Dream of Becoming Cinderella” is a romantic comedy that draws the turbulent romance between a woman who dreams of becoming Cinderella due to her difficult reality and a knight in shining armor who doesn’t believe in love. Writer Baek Mi Kyung of “The Lady in Dignity,” “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” and “Mine” will be participating in the upcoming project as a creator.

Lee Jun Young will take on the role of Moon Cha Min, an arrogant third-generation chaebol and the CEO of a social club who has everything but manners. Moon Cha Min holds a deep disdain for those who harbor Cinderella-like dreams. However, his life takes an unexpected turn when he becomes entangled with the new employee Shin Jae Rim (Pyo Ye Jin), and embarks on a journey of self-discovery.

Pyo Ye Jin will portray Shin Jae Rim, a woman who initially takes on the job of a social club manager with the hope of meeting a wealthy chaebol prince. As her journey unfolds, she gradually learns to rely less on others and actively pursues true love. In the process, she transforms into an independent modern-day Cinderella who takes control of her own life.

pyo-ye-jin-lee-jun-young.jpeg

The drama will be helmed by director Kim Min Kyung of “Comedy Big League” and “SNL Korea” and penned by the up-and-coming writer Yoo Ja.

The production team shared, “We wanted to present a heartwarming drama that resonates with those who are tired of the reality where it has become difficult to achieve success solely through one’s own efforts. Ultimately, we hope to offer viewers a deep resonance, emotion, and lingering impact by portraying characters who overcome the Cinderella complex and unite together instead of relying on others.”

“I Openly Dream of Becoming Cinderella” is set to premiere in 2024.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1613773wpp/pyo-ye-jin-and-lee-jun-young-to-lead-new-rom-com-drama-by-strong-woman-do-bong-soon-writer

September 14 2023

Pyo Ye-Jin & Lee Jun-Young cast in TVING drama “I Openly Dream of Cinderella”

I_Openly_Dream_of_Cinderella-aoo.jpg

Pyo Ye-Jin & Lee Jun-Young are cast in TVING drama series “I Openly Dream of Cinderella” (literal title). The drama series is setup as a romantic-comedy between a rich arrogant man who lacks trust in women and a woman hoping to find a Cinderella like love. Pyo Ye-Jin will play Moon Cha-Min. She begins working for a social club in hopes of finding her Prince Charming. Lee Jun-Young will play Shin Jae-Rim. He is the CEO of the social club.

“I Openly Dream of Cinderella” will be released sometime next year in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Moon Cha-Min (Lee Jun-Young) is the son of a wealthy chaebol family and also the CEO of a social club. He doesn’t care at all for women who dream of having a fairy tale romance like Cinderella. He is also an arrogant person. Moon Cha-Min becomes involved with Shin Jae-Rim (Pyo Ye-Jin), who begins to work as a manager of his social club. She got the job at the social club in hopes of finding her own Prince Charming and getting away from her poor existence. By working there, she grows as a person and gradually accepts her life. She also becomes more independent and doesn’t look for someone to rely upon. Moon Cha-Min and Shin Jae-Rim, who are totally opposite from each other, soon develop a romantic relationship.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/pyo-ye-jin-lee-jun-young-cast-in-tving-drama-i-openly-dream-of-cinderella

by lo_ve, September 15, 2023
5 1

It's official, Pyo Ye Jin and Lee Jun Young will be the main leads of the upcoming romance comedy K-drama I Openly Dream of Cinderella.

TVING officially announced on September 14th that Pyo Ye Jin and Lee Jun Young will be working with the scriptwriter of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Woman of Dignity, and Strong Woman Kang Nam Soon for the upcoming K-drama titled I Openly Dream of Cinderella

I Openly Dream of Cinderella will be the next work of director Kim Min Kyung (Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol) and writer Baek Mi Kyung will join as a creator. The upcoming K-drama will be produced by CJ ENM, Storyphinix, and Keist. 

Screenwriter Baek Mi Kyung who's known for creating several hit dramas shared, "We wanted to show a work that resonates with people out there who are tired of their reality and have difficulty in succeeding alone. We hope that in the end, we will somehow overcome the Cinderella complex and impact the lives of the viewers."

I Openly Dream of Cinderella will exclusively premiere on the OTT platform TVING. The K-drama is scheduled to be released in 2024.

Z8gRYk_2f.jpg

I Openly Dream of Cinderella will showcase the romance between a woman who dreams of having a life like Cinderella due to her hard reality and a "prince in a horse" who doesn't believe in love.

Pyo Ye Jin will portray the role of Shin Hae Rim. She works as a social club manager hoping that one day she can meet a wealthy man or a conglomerate. While working in the field, she eventually decided not to rely that much on others and instead actively found her true love. In the process, she becomes the modern-day Cinderella who's free and has control of her life.

Lee Jun Young will portray the role of Moon Cha Min. He is a CEO of a social club and he also came from a conglomerate family. He is known for his good manners. He doesn't like people who wish to have a Cinderella-like life. One day, he encounters the new employee Shin Jae Rim and he gets to know more about himself. 

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/pyo-ye-jin-and-ukiss-lee-jun-young-confirm-casting-for-the-new-k-drama-i-openly-dream-of-cinderella

• 7 months later...

Writer Baek Mi-kyung and Pyo Ye-jin meet... ‘I openly dream of Cinderella’

01.36570377.1.jpg

Actress Pyo Ye-jin heralded her transformation into the embodiment of her desire. TVING's original series 'I Openly Dream of Cinderella', which will be released for the first time in May, is a romantic comedy series in which a woman who decides to become Cinderella after hitting the wall of reality meets a chaebol prince on a white horse who does not believe in love and achieves her desires.

Creator and producer Baek Mi-kyung, who has recorded box office hits including 'Girl of Dignity', 'Strong Woman' series, and 'Mine', leads the overall work, with veteran production staff, Pyo Ye-jin (as Shin Jae-rim), Lee Jun-yeong (as Moon Cha-min), Fresh actors such as Kim Hyun-jin (Baek Do-hong) and Song Ji-woo (Ban Dan-ah) meet to herald the birth of a Cinderella story for adults. In particular, Pyo Ye-jin, who is very active across genres such as action, romance, and historical drama, is attracting attention as she transforms into the role of Shin Jae-rim, who dreams of rising status by riding a white horse on her own feet.

Shin Jae-rim, to be played by Pyo Ye-jin, is a character born with the fate of losing her father and living with her stepmother and step-sister, just like Cinderella in the fairy tale. Her ideal type was a handsome man who would make you feel full just by looking at his face, but following her father's will to "meet a rich husband and open your arms," she decided to look only at wealth and sought to turn her life around by getting a job at Cheongdam Heaven, a social club with many rich people.

The released photos show the ambitious side of Shin Jae-rim, the wild Cinderella. An unusual light flashes in her round eyes as she listens to what the other person is saying, and unlike the innocent and pretty blouse, her expression has a strange energy that makes her laugh. People are wondering whether Shin Jae-rim will be able to achieve his dream of turning his life around at Cheongdam Heaven.

Meanwhile, we are also looking forward to the performance of actor Pyo Ye-jin, who will add vitality to Shin Jae-rim's character with his witty and lively energy. As she has made a strong impression on each work with her unique ability to digest characters, she is planning to add wings to the character of Shin Jae-rim. 'I Openly Dream of Cinderella', a hybrid romantic comedy about the life reversal of Pyo Ye-jin, the 21st century new Cinderella who will achieve a desire as hot as fire in cold reality, will be released for the first time in May.

https://www.hankyung.com/article/202404306972H

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2024] I Openly Dream of Cinderella, 나는 대놓고 신데렐라를 꿈꾼다- Pyo Ye Jin & Lee Jun Young- Premieres in May

20240429173659_Dreaming-of-Cinde-FxxxingPyo Ye Jin, Lee Jun Young, And More Showcase Their Unique Charms At Script Reading For Upcoming Rom-Com

Apr 30, 2024
by J Lee

TVING’s upcoming drama “Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella” has unveiled photos from its script reading!

“Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella” is a romantic comedy that follows Shin Jae Rim (Pyo Ye Jin), who, in the face of harsh reality, decides to pursue her desire of becoming a Cinderella, and Moon Cha Min (Lee Jun Young), a chaebol heir who doesn’t believe in love. The drama is expected to create synergy through collaboration between director Kim Min Kyung of “SNL Korea Season 9” and screenwriter Baek Mi Kyung of “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” who joined the production as a creator.

The script reading was brimming with lively energy from the start. As the actors gathered on set and exchanged greetings with each other, anticipation grew regarding what kind of chemistry they will bring into the drama.

Pyo Ye Jin led the session with her spirited portrayal of Shin Jae Rim, who charts her own destiny as a modern Cinderella. Immersed in the charm and loveliness of her character, Pyo Ye Jin showcased various facial expressions and gestures during the script reading.

Playing the role of Prince Charming Moon Cha Min, Lee Jun Young portrayed the appealing aspects of the character who seemed to come straight out of a fairy tale. He skillfully maintains a cold yet sharp tone, effectively conveying the character’s tendency not to trust people.

Kim Hyun Jin takes on the role of Baek Do Hong, a self-made director whose movie drew 10 million moviegoers. He smoothly interjected into the conversation between Pyo Ye Jin and Lee Jun Young, thus forming a subtle dynamic among the three. Despite his gentle appearance and polite manner, he exudes a mysterious vibe, leaving viewers intrigued about the character he will play.

Lastly, Song Ji Woo portrays the rebellious princess Ban Dan Ah. As Song Ji Woo read the script, it felt as though the character had come to life on set. Her lovely styling contrasted with the lines full of curse words, creating a lively atmosphere during the script reading.

Dreaming-of-Cinde-Fxxxing-Rella-1.jpg

As each character navigates a range of emotions—from excitement, sadness, and jealousy to competitiveness—viewers are curious to know how they’ll forge bonds and confront challenges together in this upcoming drama.

“Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella” is set to premiere in May on TVING.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1658143wpp/pyo-ye-jin-lee-jun-young-and-more-showcase-their-unique-charms-at-script-reading-for-upcoming-rom-com

News bites: April 30, 2024

by tccolb

202404300919366310_1.jpg

• New stills have come out for TVING’s I Openly Dream of Cinderella, where we get our first peek at Pyo Ye-jin (Moon in the Day). As our aspiring Cinderella, the rom-com will have her wooing the chaebol-not-charming Lee Jun-young (The Impossible Heir) – to his initial chagrin. But I suspect we’ll eventually get our happily ever after once the story unfolds in May. [Newsen]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/04/news-bites-april-30-2024/

Pyo Ye Jin And Lee Jun Young Are Cinderella And Prince Charming With A Twist In "Dreaming Of Cinde Fxxxing Rella"

May 02, 2024
by S Kim

TVING’s upcoming drama “Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella” has unveiled the first stills featuring Pyo Ye Jin and Lee Jun Young!

“Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella” is a romantic comedy that follows Shin Jae Rim (Pyo Ye Jin), who, in the face of harsh reality, decides to pursue her desire of becoming a Cinderella, and Moon Cha Min (Lee Jun Young), a chaebol heir who doesn’t believe in love. The drama is expected to create synergy through collaboration between director Kim Min Kyung of “SNL Korea Season 9” and screenwriter Baek Mi Kyung of “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” who joined the production as a creator.

Just like Cinderella’s story, Shin Jae Rim lost her father and lives with her step mother and step sister. She likes men who are handsome, but following the last wish of her father who said, “Live well by marrying a rich man,” she applies for a job at Cheongdam Heaven, a social club full of rich people, to meet rich men.

The stills below capture the various facial expressions and ambitious side of Shin Jae Rim. Shin Jae Rim’s eyes shine while listening to the other person’s words. Viewers are eager to find out whether “K-Cinderella” Shin Jae Rim will be able to achieve her dream of turning her life around at Cheongdam Heaven.

pyo-ye-jin.jpeg

Lee Jun Young plays Moon Cha Min, the CEO of Cheongdam Heaven who does not believe in people nor love. Following his father’s words, Moon Cha Min stays away from women and has no interest in marriage or dating.

The newly released stills capture Moon Cha Min in his well-fitted suit. For an unknown reason, he always carries an umbrella which has an ornately decorated handle. His gorgeous style and his fashionable umbrella remind viewers of Prince Charming from Cinderella’s story. Viewers are curious to find out about why Moon Cha Min carries around an umbrella indoors even when it is not raining.

lee-jun-young.jpeg

“Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella” is set to premiere in May on TVING.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1658542wpp/pyo-ye-jin-and-lee-jun-young-are-cinderella-and-prince-charming-with-a-twist-in-dreaming-of-cinde-fxxxing-rella

Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella FIRST LOOK: Pyo Ye Jin, Lee Jun Young transform into contrasting characters for rom-com

Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella starring Pyo Ye Jin and Lee Jun Young has released the first stills. Read on to check them out.

Updated on May 02, 2024  |  03:45 PM IST

78247543_pyo-ye-jin-and-lee-jun-young_20

Pyo Ye Jin and Lee Jun Young starrer upcoming rom-com drama Dreaming of Cinde Fxxing Rella is all set to premiere soon. Ahead of its highly-anticipated release, the drama has unveiled its first stills featuring the lead stars. The newly released first look has piqued netizens’ interest, with excitement building up for the drama’s exhilarating narrative.

On May 2, the drama’s original network, TVING, took to their social media handles and shared the first look. The stills featuring the female lead, Pyo Ye Jin, capture her various facial expressions, while Lee Jun Young’s stills exhibit his elegant and stoic demeanor. Both the stars exude contrasting looks in the stills.

The Taxi Driver actress looks gorgeous in a minimalistic fashion, hinting towards her character in Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella. 

On the other hand, actor Lee Jun Young looks like a prince charming straight out of a fairy tale. With well-fitted suits and poised expressions, he seems to be perfect for the character.

In addition, the new look captures the actor posing with an umbrella in every still, piquing the interest of viewers regarding its connection to the narrative.

Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella is an upcoming rom-com drama that will depict the difficult life of a young woman named Shin Jae Rim, who pursues her dream of becoming Cinderella. 

Actress Pyo Ye Jin will take on the role of Shin Jae Rim. Just like the real Cinderella story, she also lives with her stepmother and step sisters after his father’s demise.

As she sets to follow her father’s last wish, ‘living well by marrying a rich man,’ she joins Cheongdam Heaven as an employee. Her workplace is a social club catering to the rich men of society and a perfect place to find her prince charming.

Meanwhile, Lee Jun Young transforms into Moon Cha Min, the elite CEO of Cheongdam Heaven. Unlike Shin Jae Rim, he doesn’t take an interest in other people or love. He also follows his father’s words of staying away from women and marriage.

Excitement builds up to witness how their relationship dynamics will unfold in the drama. There’s also curiosity regarding his umbrella, which he carries indoors as well.

In addition, the drama is expected to be a deft piece of work from the partnership of SNL Korea season 9 director Kim Min Kyung and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon screenwriter Baek Mi Kyung.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dreaming-of-cinde-fxxxing-rella-first-look-pyo-ye-jin-lee-jun-young-transform-into-contrasting-characters-for-rom-com-1301375

by Lily Alice, May 7, 2024
3 1

Pyo Ye Jin and Lee Jun Young's upcoming K-drama Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella has confirmed its release date for May 31.  

The upcoming TVING original series follows Shim Jae Rim (Pyo Ye Jin), a 21st-century Cinderella who dreams of a wealthy and good-looking Prince Charming to escape her bleak reality, and Moon Cha Min (Lee Jun Young), an arrogant son of a chaebol family.  

The teaser poster, reminiscent of the cover of a fairy tale book, shows Shim Jae Rim riding on a white horse like a general rather than Cinderella. Wearing sneakers and holding the glass slipper in one hand suggests she is determined to carve out her own destiny. The text reads, "I'm going to find him, my prince on a white horse." 

4eD8J6_2f.png

The K-drama tells a Cinderella story set in the 21st century, where the Cinderella throws off the glass slipper and seeks to change her life by finding her husband on her own. Will Shim Jae Rim be able to hold onto the chaebol prince Moon Cha Min and get her happily ever after?

Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella will premiere on May 31. The K-drama will be available to stream on Paramount+.

https://mydramalist.com/article/pyo-ye-jin-is-a-21st-century-cinderella-searching-for-her-prince-charming-in-new-k-drama

News bites: May 6, 2024

by tccolb

124750520.1.jpg

Spoiler

124750519.1.jpg

• New stills have dropped for TVING’s upcoming I Openly Dream of Cinderella, this time showcasing our jaded prince Lee Jun-young (The Impossible Heir). Touted as an 8th (?!) generation chaebol, I had to do a double take to check if I read it correctly because this means his family comes from some super old Joseon money. But despite his distrust for both people and love, our hero’s icy heart will likely find warmth in our heroine Pyo Ye-jin (Moon in the Day), when the rom-com premieres later this month. [Sports Donga]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/05/news-bites-may-6-2024/

Lee Jun-young is an unwilling prince charming for Pyo Ye-jin

by tccolb

Finally giving us a little context to our heroine’s fairy tale aspirations, it’s time for some spicy fun with Pyo Ye-jin (Moon in the Day) and Lee Jun-young (The Impossible Heir) in the first poster and teaser for TVING’s I Openly Dream of Cinderella.

The rom-com’s trailer thus opens on Shin Jae-rim (Pyo Ye-jin) finding a letter from her late father – played by Ryu Seung-soo (Miraculous Brothers) – and his oh-so-wise last words cut straight to the chase: “Meet a rich husband to live a more comfortable life. In this world, you won’t be able to succeed on your own anyway.”

Jae-rim is initially appalled, wondering what kind of father would brashly tell his daughter to become Cinderella. But maybe she later has a change of heart, sincerely accepting her father’s last wishes. Or, perhaps life has just become that tough and Jae-rim resigns to try her hand at marrying up. In any case, the appearing text screens reveal that we’re in for: “A greed-fulfilling Cinderella story.”

In the poster we see that Jae-rim is prepared, with her soon-to-be-lost fancy slipper in hand and sneakers laced up to flee when midnight rolls in. She even has a white horse at the ready, though it’s not real. All she needs now is her shining prince charming – a.k.a. Moon Cha-min (Lee Jun-young).

Although a determined Jae-rim swoons in the teaser that, “I’m going to hold tight to that person and I won’t be shaken,” the reality of her and Cha-min’s interactions are not quite the same as her fantasy. Still, it’s a fun way to revisit the classic tropes of mishaps and misunderstandings as our leads fall left and right, losing their shoes and their footing.

The captions then introduce the actors in addition to writer Baek Mi-kyung as our show’s creator. The voiceover addresses the audience directly by asking, “Shall we begin the brand new Cinderella tale?” Feeling hopeful, Jae-rim wonders if her fairy godmother has finally arrived to help her. But the teaser closes as she’s snapped out of her dream by Cha-min’s simple declaration that he’s going to sue.

Directed by PD Kim Min-kyung (Comedy Big League, SNL Korea) with writing by Yoo Ja, TVING’s I Openly Dream of Cinderella will be coming to our screens on May 31.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/05/lee-jun-young-is-an-unwilling-prince-charming-for-pyo-ye-jin/

May 7 2024

Teaser trailer and poster for TVING drama “Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella”

Dreaming-of-Cinde-Fxxxing-Rella-tp1.jpeg

Teaser trailer and poster added for TVING drama series “Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella” starring Pyo Ye-Jin & Lee Jun-Young. The romantic-comedy that veers towards laughs for adults revolves around Shin Jae-Rim, played by Pyo Ye-Jin, who decides to have a Cinderella like romance with rich tycoon Moon Cha-Min, played by Lee Jun-Young. Dialogue in the teaser trailer states (0:01) Ryu Seung-Soo “Meet a rich husband and live on easy street,” (0:04) Pyo Ye-Jin “Are you blatantly telling me to be Cinderella?,” (0:06) Pyo Ye-Jin “What kind of dad are you?,” (0:09) Ryu Seung-Soo “Anyway, you can’t succeed on your own,” (0:14) Pyo Ye-Jin “I will hold onto him tight and I won’t be shaken,” (0:18) Pyo Ye-Jin “Is this,” (0:20) Pyo Ye-Jin “Salvation?,” (0:23) anonymous voice “So, shall we start talking about brand new Cinderella?,” (0:27) Pyo Ye-Jin “Are you finally helping me?,” (0:30) Lee Jun-Young “I will sue you,” (0:32) Pyo Ye-Jin “RickRoll'D.”

“Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella” is now set to be available to stream from May 31, 2024 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Moon Cha-Min (Lee Jun-Young) is the son of a wealthy chaebol family and also the CEO of a social club. He doesn’t care at all for women who dream of having a fairy tale romance like Cinderella. He is also an arrogant person. Moon Cha-Min becomes involved with Shin Jae-Rim (Pyo Ye-Jin), who begins to work as a manager of his social club. She got the job at the social club in hopes of finding her own Prince Charming and getting away from her poor existence. By working there, she grows as a person and gradually accepts her life. She also becomes more independent and doesn’t look for someone to rely upon. Moon Cha-Min and Shin Jae-Rim, who are totally opposite from each other, soon develop a romantic relationship.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-and-poster-for-tving-drama-dreaming-of-cinde-fxxxing-rella

Pyo Ye Jin Gets Boldly Intimate With Lee Jun Young In Upcoming Rom-Com "Dreaming Of Cinde Fxxxing Rella"

May 09, 2024
by S Kim

TVING’s upcoming drama “Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella” has unveiled new stills featuring Pyo Ye Jin and Lee Jun Young!

The newly released still features the majestic strides of Shin Jae Rim and Moon Cha Min, who appears to be determined ahead of an important goal in life.

lee-jun-young-pyo-ye-jin-01.jpeg

Shin Jae Rim’s bold touch makes even the prickly chaebol Moon Cha Min freeze.

lee-jun-young-pyo-ye-jin-02.jpeg

Another still captures Shin Jae Rim holding on to Moon Cha Min’s blazer as he falls on the stairs. Moon Cha Min also calmly accepts Shin Jae Rim’s touch, making viewers more excited for the new romance between a modern Cinderella and Prince Charming.

lee-jun-young-pyo-ye-jin-03.jpeg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1660169wpp/pyo-ye-jin-gets-boldly-intimate-with-lee-jun-young-in-upcoming-rom-com-dreaming-of-cinde-fxxxing-rella

by lo_ve, May 9, 2024
2 0

Actress Song Ji Woo is joining the cast of the upcoming TVING K-drama Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella.

On May 9, it was officially confirmed that actress Song Ji Woo would join the romantic comedy K-drama Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella. She will work with other confirmed casts such as Pyo Ye Jin, Lee Jun Young, and Kim Hyun Jin

The upcoming K-drama will be the collaboration work of director Kim Min Kyung (Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol) and writer Yoo Ja

Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella is a romantic comedy series that tells the story of a regular worker who wants to be like Cinderella and gets out of her poor status and a man from a conglomerate family does not believe in love. 

In the series, Song Ji Woo will portray the role of Banda. She exudes elegance and beauty. Unlike her lovely appearance, she has a foul mouth. Her character will add tension to the romance of the main leads played by Pyo Ye Jin and Lee Jun Young. 

Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella will begin airing starting on May 31. The K-drama will have a total of 10 episodes. 

QJXVjg_2f.jpg

This will be the third K-drama of Song Ji Woo for the year. Earlier, she made a special appearance in Captivating the King. She also became a supporting role in the K-drama Doctor Slump. Aside from Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella, she will also join the cast of the upcoming K-drama Andante of Love.

Song Ji Woo became more known after starring in the hit Netflix original K-drama The Glory. She portrayed the role of the younger version of Choi Hye Jeong in the series. Since then, she has starred in several K-dramas.

The actress has appeared in the K-dramas A Time Called You, Love to Hate You, The Forbidden Marriage, Queen: Love and War, Extraordinary You, Eulachacha Waikiki Season 2, and more.

https://mydramalist.com/article/the-glory-song-ji-woo-joins-the-cast-of-dreaming-of-cinde-fxxxing-rella

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2024] I Openly Dream of Cinderella, 나는 대놓고 신데렐라를 꿈꾼다- Pyo Ye Jin & Lee Jun Young-Friday- Premieres on May 31

Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella: Pyo Ye Jin clutches onto Lee Jun Young sparking fun-filled chemistry in new poster

Pyo Ye Jin and Lee Jun Young starrer upcoming rom-com Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella has unveiled a new fun-filled and captivating poster. See the new poster here.

Updated on May 14, 2024

799065722_dreaming-of-cinde-fxxxing-rell

The world of K-drama rom-com is getting a new promising addition as Pyo Ye Jin and Lee Jun Young starrer Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella will be premiering soon. 

The rom-com has unveiled a brand new poster glimpsing the interesting chemistry between Lee Jun Young and Pyo Ye Jin. The poster adds to the excitement of seeing both actors in an unseen setting. 

Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella is an upcoming romantic comedy K-drama starring Taxi Driver actress Pyo Ye Jin and The Impossible Heir actor Lee Jun Young. 

Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella promises a new take on the quintessential story of Cinderella and will be set in the present world. Ahead of its May premiere, the romantic comedy has revealed a brand-new poster featuring Pyo Ye Jin as Shin Jae Rim and Lee Jun Young as Moon Cha Min. 

The new poster depicts Shin Jae Rim (Pyo Ye Jin) as she clutches onto Moon Cha Min (Lee Jun Young) who is trying to get out of her embrace. Shin Jae Rim can be seen holding the iconic sparkly sandal resembling Cinderella’s glass slippers. 

Meanwhile, viewers can catch Moon Cha Min failing to try to keep Shin Jae Rim away as she holds him close by his umbrella hinting at their hate-to-love story. 

The poster sets the tone for the drama as one with playful chemistry adorned by the special quirks and character traits of the world-apart leads. It adds to the excitement of fans to see Pyo Ye Jin and Lee Jun Young’s silly yet sizzling chemistry in Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella.

more https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dreaming-of-cinde-fxxxing-rella-pyo-ye-jin-clutches-onto-lee-jun-young-sparking-fun-filled-chemistry-in-new-poster-1305565