My corner of Soompi

Lmangla

Hey there Chingus! I am pretty late to the Pancake Party, but wow, all those pancakes posts have made me crave for them 

pancakes-pancakes-everywhere.jpg

Talking about my corner, my Kdrama slump has been in the worst state till date. I was literally not watching anything in between. I planned to watch "Bait S1", but couldn't since I was pretty busy, I almost had dropped "Trolley" but watched the last 6 eps on super FF just to complete it. 

The only drama that I enjoyed watching in the past few weeks was "Love to Hate" thanks to @partyon Noona and @agenth Chingu's recommendation. That was a pretty good rom-com. I was going to switch to full anime mode and watch some anime from my watchlist, but ended up postponing that due to this drama. 

I have started watching "Heavenly Idol" seems funny and interesting to me, and I did start "Taxi Driver 2" which also seems interesting. So I hope these 2 dramas prove to be good.  

The only on-going series that I am loving a lot, and eagerly wait for its episodes to air is "The Last of Us". One of the best that I have watched so far in 2023. 

Apart from all this, 2023 has been pretty busy for me from work side, so I am mostly caught up in work, and do a little bit of gaming during the weekend. I do plan to re-watch some older kdramas, so I would love it if you guys would recommend some good light dramas to me. :biubiu:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

37 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I do plan to re-watch some older kdramas, so I would love it if you guys would recommend some good light dramas to me.

have you seen sons of sol pharmacy? it is 50 eps but really lighthearted and fun to watch. 

the first time I saw this scene, I had such a long laugh that people in my house wondered why I was laughing so much.  @agenth ~ there is young ji chang wook in there; he is the youngest brother who is worried about not getting food in the first few seconds. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

58 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus! I am pretty late to the Pancake Party, but wow, all those pancakes posts have made me crave for them

Talking about my corner, my Kdrama slump has been in the worst state till date. I was literally not watching anything in between. I planned to watch "Bait S1", but couldn't since I was pretty busy, I almost had dropped "Trolley" but watched the last 6 eps on super FF just to complete it. 

The only drama that I enjoyed watching in the past few weeks was "Love to Hate" thanks to @partyon Noona and @agenth Chingu's recommendation. That was a pretty good rom-com. I was going to switch to full anime mode and watch some anime from my watchlist, but ended up postponing that due to this drama. 

I have started watching "Heavenly Idol" seems funny and interesting to me, and I did start "Taxi Driver 2" which also seems interesting. So I hope these 2 dramas prove to be good.  

The only on-going series that I am loving a lot, and eagerly wait for its episodes to air is "The Last of Us". One of the best that I have watched so far in 2023. 

Apart from all this, 2023 has been pretty busy for me from work side, so I am mostly caught up in work, and do a little bit of gaming during the weekend. I do plan to re-watch some older kdramas, so I would love it if you guys would recommend some good light dramas to me. :biubiu:

@Sleepy Owl  Have you tried watching Fight For My Way (Park Seo Joon) and Touch Your Heart (Lee Dong Wook)? For me, these are good dramas. The cute fighting and love between the lead roles in FFMW were so entertaining. It is a comical drama but full of life lessons. While one thing I like the most about Touch Your Heart is its consistency with the heart-fluttering scenes that boosted the drama's light tone. It's so cute and lighthearted- really lovely to watch.   :kaching3:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

On 2/22/2023 at 3:40 AM, Rollito Deprimavera said:

I like them both, the Liege kind and the Brussels ones... The Liege ones seem more sinful and full of calories, haha!!

What's the difference between the two- Liege and Brussels? 

On 2/22/2023 at 3:40 AM, Rollito Deprimavera said:

The Liege ones seem more sinful and full of calories, haha!!

Also, crossing the border you could eat really good Dutch pancakes and mini-pancakes, the poffertjes!! They were all delicious and living there made it difficult to stay in shape, haha!! :eatscookie:

I can totally relate to this. Too many temptations all around- sinful and delectable. :daydream:Me when I am confronted by dessert after a meal....

Spoiler

On 2/22/2023 at 8:11 AM, STARSX said:

Nutella Stuffed Crepes

This is one of my most favorite. :issohappy:Those look so good. 

On 2/22/2023 at 10:29 AM, frozentundra said:

The nice thing about pages and pages of pancakes pictures (nutella stuffed crepes, mygosh) is that you can feel like you've actually eaten after seeing so many, and then save on calories

Yeah, it seems we are inbibing all those calories just by looking at the pics, but then, no regrets. Getting more options to try next time.:coolshades:

On 2/22/2023 at 10:29 AM, frozentundra said:

For those wanting book recommendations, I suggest anything by June Hur. She is diaspora Korean, living in Canada, and writes historical mysteries set in all different time periods of Korea. She is on my very small must-buy list. She writes in English but just had a Korean edition come out of one of her books, it's so pretty!

Oh book recs. I will give her books a try, chingu. Which one do you reccommend as I am completely new to her. 

On 2/22/2023 at 1:53 PM, willenette said:

@confusedheart  yearly, I always take time to buy the Journal that i love. I find time to go to the store and pick one for me. I also pick an awesome pen. I always find time to walk through the pens until I find something I like. ... I set a regular time to write. ... which is nighttime. This means, I end my day with journaling. ... I journal about anything that comes to my mind. It's important to journal everyday. For me, it improves writing and communication skills. My journal is simple : I write about decisions I need to make, I write about what I will do for the day ahead, I keep a daily log. For me, having a journal has a value. It has a range of benefits. Just writing a few minutes a day helps me better understand my needs. In the journal I also post transactions in ledger accounts so, I can keep my expenses and stick to my budget.  

Thank you for taking time to describe your ritual. I will try to follow your advice and not get lazy. My mother always had much to say about my handwriting, so maybe I can finally do something about it now. I have terrible handwriting. :bashful:

On 2/22/2023 at 1:53 PM, willenette said:

So COOL to know that you're still friend with your ex. It’s usually a question, frequently debated if you should be friends with your ex, with radically differing opinions. Perhaps half of your friends say “hell no,” a few said “go for it." A friendship with an ex can be highly rewarding.   :kaching1:

On 2/21/2023 at 8:33 PM, leo2020 said:

Let's just say, I had kissed a few frogs. None were the prince charming. Not friends with them, but we have common friends so we do know who is doing what. :D

17 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I love urban fiction and crime book series and crime webnovels.  how about you @confusedheart 

I love  fiction, psychological thrillers, thrillers, mysteries, romance and rom-coms. 

17 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I am also looking forward to the Glory.  I am already ready to disatisfied with the romance. In fact I don't want any roman if the Fl doesn't end up the her Bullie's husband Ha Do Yeon. In fact they better not ruin my image of Ha Do Yeon. 

Me too. I love thir chemistry. :happydance:

9 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Join the party!:eats2:

Chingu, @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth Can we please binge watch Unlocked? Please? It looks interesting and I am too spooked out to watch all by myself. 

• Love 5

Sorry for the late joining. My best waffles spacer.png

Waffles with brownie is also my favourite too , rather than topping in ice cream.

My current kdrama watch list (still airing) are :

1. Taxi driver 2 

2. Big Bet 2 

3. Red balloon

4. Strangers Again

5. Hate to love - one of the funny romance dramas I enjoyed in first part of 2023.

Waiting for sequel are :

1. Bait 2  (Bait 1 was good) @Sleepy Owl - you should watch it :) 
  2. Arthdal Chronicles 2
  3. Glory 2
  4. Island 2
  5. Squid Game 2
  6. D.P. 2
  7. Shadow Detective 2
  8. Sweet Home 2
  9. The Uncanny Counter 2

Did anyone watch the highly acclaimed trilogy of Chinese science-fiction

c-drama called "Three-Body" (total : 30 EP) -- a mind-blowing drama. To me, it was a slow pace initially for the first 20 ep, but thereafter the drama getting interesting and exciting. It is a living proof that the drama follow the original book and turn out to be an amazing work that applauded by the New York times and also the Chinese viewers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/03/arts/television/three-body-review.html

I hope someone enjoyed this fiction drama as it would leave it to our imagination and interpretation of the key message of the drama. But again, never say never to possible but mysterious unknown events in this universe.

If you accept UFO or Alien, you probably will accept there are some things more intelligent than humans that are in another part of the universe :)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

The Pancake Party

I dont eat sweets so my favorite pancakes are those with vegetables and cheese.  :D

I hope I will travel to some destination this year.   :hwaiting:

Im missing the Levant region...the Greek Sea...the Bosporus... the place where Jordan and Israel  are separated only by the width of the Jordan River... the rustling cypresses on the coast of the Adriatic Sea...   

Im waiting for Joseon Lawyer..   

• Like 1
  • Love 3

17 hours ago, confusedheart said:

What's the difference between the two- Liege and Brussels? 

The liege waffle has denser dough with clumps of sugar in it and the shape is irregular while the Brussels' ones are perfectly rectangular, since the dough is more liquid and easier to spread while making them. For me, I used to put all the toppings in the Brussels ones since they are lighter, and the others...eating them without anything is enough, haha!! But both are equally tempting when freshly made :lol:

• Love 3

18 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Oh book recs. I will give her books a try, chingu. Which one do you reccommend as I am completely new to her. 

Any of them you can find! They are all stand-alones in different periods of history. 

The Silence of Bones--set in 1800, a girl comes to Seoul looking for her brother who disappeared earlier, and ends up being the police inspector assistant who looks at dead female bodies, especially in the case of a murdered noblewoman. 

The Forest of Stolen Girls--1400s, a girl goes back to Jejudo  where she once lived to find out what happened to her missing police inspector dad, and has to team up with her estranged sister to do so. This one was just published in Korea.

The Red Palace--a palace nurse and royal investigator try to solve a series of horrible murders, and the crown prince is the most likely suspect. This one has more romance than the others, but they are all warm books with characters you care about. 

• Love 3

On 2/24/2023 at 10:42 AM, lebeaucouple said:

Waffles with brownie is also my favourite too , rather than topping in ice cream.

That looks delectable. 

5. Hate to love - one of the funny romance dramas I enjoyed in first part of 2023.

Just started it today, chingu. I was in a drama slump. 

• Glory 2
  •  

If you accept UFO or Alien, you probably will accept there are some things more intelligent than humans that are in another part of the universe :)

i read something similar from Stephen Hawking. 

RIP Stephen Hawking: 7 of the Most Badass Quotes by the Scientist

On 2/24/2023 at 4:31 PM, rocher22 said:

I dont eat sweets so my favorite pancakes are those with vegetables and cheese.  :D

The savoury kind. Have you tried the Korean pajeon? Chingu @agenth introduced it to me while I was researching for the event. 

On 2/24/2023 at 4:31 PM, rocher22 said:

Im waiting for Joseon Lawyer..   

Is he enjoying some waffles/ pancakes too? (Referring to the guy in the pic.):smiley:

On 2/24/2023 at 4:39 PM, Rollito Deprimavera said:

But both are equally tempting when freshly made :lol:

Oh yes, they definitely sound good. Heavenly!

On 2/24/2023 at 5:48 PM, frozentundra said:

The Silence of Bones--set in 1800, a girl comes to Seoul looking for her brother who disappeared earlier, and ends up being the police inspector assistant who looks at dead female bodies, especially in the case of a murdered noblewoman. 

The Forest of Stolen Girls--1400s, a girl goes back to Jejudo  where she once lived to find out what happened to her missing police inspector dad, and has to team up with her estranged sister to do so. This one was just published in Korea.

The Red Palace--a palace nurse and royal investigator try to solve a series of horrible murders, and the crown prince is the most likely suspect. This one has more romance than the others, but they are all warm books with characters you care about

The premise seem to be pretty unique. I love a good thriller.  I found both the books -1 & 3 on Amazon kindle. So excited. Thank you once again for the recs. Can't wait to read them and discuss them with you. 

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

On 2/25/2023 at 1:51 AM, airgelaal said:

365 days of war in my country. So my plan is to just stay alive.

Our prayers are with you and your people. Hoping peace prevails soon. 

I Love You Hug GIF by Chubbiverse

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@lebeaucouple I'm planning to watch 3 Body... Still finding time to do so... Unfortunately such dramas won't have fans flocking to such threads... Have you watched The Knock Out? We just got the thread up...

@confusedheart I believe in alien life coz I saw UFO before... Back then when there's no smart phones...Lol...

@airgelaal War has brought so much misery to mankind... Every single day I've been praying for world peace. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@lebeaucouple I'm planning to watch 3 Body... Still finding time to do so... Unfortunately such dramas won't have fans flocking to such threads... Have you watched The Knock Out? We just got the thread up...

@confusedheart I believe in alien life coz I saw UFO before... Back then when there's no smart phones...Lol...

Oh I found a like-minded fan who is planning to watch the science fiction drama, happy to know you, chingu :heartxoxo:..pls find time to watch it and stay till the end, don't drop half way, the best part should be somewhere after EP 20...I hope you will love it as the story unfolded because it gives us the mind blowing and in different perspectives.

I am surprised China drama can do such a great work in terms of visual effect on science fiction especially in the universe and galaxy area even though there are still some minor flaws in this drama.

I have not watched "The Knock out" yet, was hesitating to watch because of the long EP...:D I will try to find time to watch it. There is one old drama story was quite similar to that, corruption within police force.

BTW, I am curious about your encountering experience with the UFO back then, could you share some here for our eye opening? :D

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@airgelaalThat whole situation makes me so concerned. I've been praying and hoping for peace for you guys. Too much heartache for too many people. Please stay safe!

We come here and meet to talk about entertainment, and on the surface, that's kind of frivolous. But is it really? One of the things I really like about Kdrama is that I've gotten to meet people from all different countries and cultures and ages and backgrounds. And after a while, I realized...hey, we're not so different. I find myself getting interested in the unique things about each culture. Whenever there are tensions somewhere in the world, I get concerned because part of my Kdrama family lives there. What I really, really want is for wars to end and for everyone to be able to sit down together, swap favorite shows, and maybe bring a snack to share. Peaceable, human things. You know? 

kdramawatchparty5a-WM.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

And that's a wrap for our spring edition of My Corner of Soompi. We have our winners. :piggydance:

Our Top Favourite Pancake Toppings seem to be: :issohappy:

• Maple Syrup : 20 votes 
  • Fresh Berries and Ice Cream: 15 votes each 
  • Whipped Cream and Bananas :13 votes each 

Free Photo | Pancakes with ice-cream cone, tangerine, strawberry, banana  and chocolate syrup in the white plate on the marble surface

And if anyone was ever in doubt, we definitely are the 'Life is better with pancakes' - kind of person. (15 votes):coolshades:

Life is better with Pancakes-funny Pancake lover quotes" Magnet for Sale by  WA-KA-NE | Redbubble

And although we thought of celebrating Pancake Day, it seeems we love waffles more than pancakes. (13 votes) :gangnamstyle:

Chocolate Dessert Waffles Recipe | Hersheyland

12 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

11 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

BTW, I am curious about your encountering experience with the UFO back then, could you share some here for our eye opening? :D

I second @lebeaucouple . You got to tell us more. Can't leave us hanging here. :scream:

9 hours ago, frozentundra said:

We come here and meet to talk about entertainment, and on the surface, that's kind of frivolous. But is it really? One of the things I really like about Kdrama is that I've gotten to meet people from all different countries and cultures and ages and backgrounds. And after a while, I realized...hey, we're not so different. I find myself getting interested in the unique things about each culture. Whenever there are tensions somewhere in the world, I get concerned because part of my Kdrama family lives there. What I really, really want is for wars to end and for everyone to be able to sit down together, swap favorite shows, and maybe bring a snack to share. Peaceable, human things. You know? 

I love this part of the forum too. How we connect not just because we love / hate the same dramas :naughty: but also how we share experiences and that brings us closer. I love the photo you have chosen. Crash Landing got many of us together, made us fall in love with K-dramas and their beautiful language and culture, and as an added bonus, we met people from across the globe, sharing bits and pieces of ourselves, and forging some strong bonds of friendship. :heart:

A shoutout to all our chingus for participating and sharing their thoughts about food, books and everything under the sun. :heartxoxo:

@frozentundra @lebeaucouple @Wuzetian @airgelaal @Rollito Deprimavera @rocher22 @willenette @Lmangla @leo2020 @Learry @sadthe1st @UnniSarah @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @STARSX @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* @joccu @maribella

Here's something extra for you all lovely chingus. :heart2:

Pancake Wallpapers - Top Free Pancake Backgrounds - WallpaperAccess

Do reach out to us, if you have idea for an event or a quick poll. Or, just write to us, if we don't bump into each other on some thread or the other. We love hearing from you and love talking about everything. 

Also, don't forget to look forward to our next upcoming event. It promises to be exciting and fun. :happydance:

Till then.....signing off....:letsgo:

Your favourite (we are taking liberties here in assuming so), friendly neighbourhood EO Team,

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1

On 2/24/2023 at 1:39 AM, confusedheart said:

Thank you for taking time to describe your ritual. I will try to follow your advice and not get lazy. My mother always had much to say about my handwriting, so maybe I can finally do something about it now. I have terrible handwriting. :bashful:

Let's just say, I had kissed a few frogs. None were the prince charming. Not friends with them, but we have common friends so we do know who is doing what. :D

@confusedheart  because you're intelligent. It's been said that smart people have messy handwriting because their brain works faster than their hands. So basically, your thoughts come so quickly and rapidly that you have to write

quickly and messily to get them down on paper. :Megalol:  :shaq:

You have to “kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince” as the quote goes. The same as you have to look at a lot of companies to find the real gems.   :Ohboy3:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

58 minutes ago, willenette said:

said that smart people have messy handwriting because their brain works faster than their hands. So basically, your thoughts come so quickly and rapidly that you have to write

Chingu, my mother would beg to differ. According to her, it is plain laziness on my part, and it might just be true. I’d rather type than write. :emmm:

• LOL 3

22 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Chingu, my mother would beg to differ. According to her, it is plain laziness on my part, and it might just be true. I’d rather type than write. :emmm:

@confusedheart  although as you said that your handwriting is poor/bad, I guess it's not that extremely difficult to read, huh? Well, you're not alone - there are famous people who have bad handwriting, one is George Washington. ... To fix bad handwriting is to choose the right pen and pick the right paper. ... And slow down. ... For me,

writing is better than typing for taking notes.   :wut:

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

@confusedheartThank you for remembering me.:loveu:

All this talk about pancakes got me really  hungry and wanting to have some for breakfast tomorrow.:)

I am living a very ordinary life, some days I work in the office, and some days I work from home. When not working, I'm busy keeping our house clean, taking care of our pet dog (shih tzu), and attending to my plants.

If not for the problem that our contractor (house renovation) gave us, which until now is giving us a headache, I'd say that our life is totally boring.:rolleyes:

This contractor took our money without finishing the project. Had to resort to borrowing more money. Thanks to him, my husband and I are always finding ways to earn money so as to enable us to meet our obligations to the banks. Such an exciting life! Woooh! :vicx:

But still, our hearts are filled with gratefulness because, the renovation project was finished in time for Christmas eve, I'd say it was a miracle. God's loving gift to us.:heart4:

Now, for the list of dramas that I'm looking forward to: sequel to the C-drama "My Girlfriend is an Alien" and the upcoming project of the Jang Couple (Nara and Hyuk, respectively). With my work schedule these days, I don't think I'd have the time to watch a lot so, I'd limit my list to these 2 dramas, for now.:)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• partyon locked this topic
  • 6 months later...

My Corner of Soompi 

INTRO

We're heading towards winter (unless you're located in the Southern Hemisphere) and Christmas is right around the corner.

giphy.gif

Maybe you've had a busy autumn with lots of real life commitments?

Maybe you've been traveling?

Maybe you've been binging dramas non-stop or on the other hand, experienced a major drama slump?

Are you feeling excited about the upcoming holidays? Waiting for perhaps a day off? Buying presents? Or waiting to hear Christmas songs everywhere?

e6041a43397ae5bc1f8d9bc59ee040e9405208ce

MY CORNER

I have been very busy this fall with lots happening at work.

Despite a stressful few months, I've been trying to keep at least one drama on my current watchlist. So far I've completed 11 k-dramas in 2023, and will complete my 12th next week. The Worst of Evil has been by far my favorite, not just because of oppa, but because of the interesting story line. Runner-up has been D.P. season 2. Add on top of that a TW drama and some Thai lakorns, and I am pretty proud of my achievement - knowing that only a few years ago I had THE WORST DRAMA SLUMP ever. Am contemplating whether to check out Castaway Diva - am seeing great reviews online - also @agenth chingu keeps raving about it.

My favorite BTS member, Yoongi (aka Suga), enlisted in September. :bawling: It's been quiet without him around, but am glad that he prerecorded several episodes of his talk show Suchwita before he left.
Ep 22 (which should be coming out any day now) will feature the lovely Dr. Cha - aka Uhm Jung Hwa. Can't wait to see the interaction. She seems like such a sweet lady IRL. :kiss_wink:

Despite 2023 coming to an end, we have a lot of interesting dramas premiering soon! Yay! My Demon, Death's Game, Welcome to Samdalri, Maestra, Sweet Home 2, The Story of Park's Marriage Contract to name a few. Are you planning to watch any of them? :glasses:

Also, before the year is over, we EOs will be launching on 1st of December our annual December / Winter / Christmas event. We as well as @gm4queen are hard at work preparing it for you. The format will be different than previous years, and we hope that as many of you as possible will pop by the event thread to check it out. It's going to be a lot of fun! :love:

YOUR CORNER?

So how has life been in your corner of Soompi?

Do let us know!

:dorakiss:

If you have time, vote for your favorite Christmas songs in the poll on top of this page. Below one of my favorite songs. Enjoy! :kiss_wink:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth

tagging:

Spoiler

@MayanEcho  @joccu  @Thong Thin  @kokodus  @Ameera Ali  @superspace  @000231846597  @Wuzetian  @4evrkdrama  @Min2206  @gm4queen  @sadthe1st  @larus  @SilverDawn  @singlebilingual  @pompyavi 

@SuZy Leoo  @Shining tiara  @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*  @willenette  @rocher22  @africandramalover  @Pyar  @rogue  @LovelyBirdAndYoo  @RollyPenny  @Megan  @kdramagrandma  @msdot  @CallieP  @syntyche  @Nikaa  @JoannaID  @scrawford  @madmad min  @CarolynH

@tas82  @Gisell Gisell  @Jeannie  @Sakurafairy  @gtLmh0622  @Jiyuu  @kittyna 

@UnniSarah  @booha  @YongZura⁷  @maribella  @pauliza  @valinor500  @flutterby06  @kembie  @tinatrix236  @inspiredbyshj  @sakurapotter  @SophieH  @nrllee  @ktcjdrama  @Biology Lesson

@azureblue7  @Prettysup  @Ayame  @yoeda  @dramafan33  @Joanna Alfson  @morningdew 

@hola2jin  @airgelaal  @lebeaucouple  @xylaxyly  @usadango 

@pad-hari  @Naty828  @tofumochu  @Yinye  @Firefly  @SophieH 

@asiaren  @blackberrypie  @SexyDolceVita  @goshhh  @brooksmom  @LeftCoastOppa

@frozentundra  @rogue  @ibru  @itsmeash  @rocat  @Tamakins  @Hannahmiriam  @Rumaizah Muhammed 

@liyahsbutterfly @SC2019  @ferily  @serenilmauve  @Lmangla 

@Lu099  @andy78  @TheQueenReturns  @lilian c  @-jadecloud-  @D27Gjk68  @Sunset  @youactlikeicare  @Kdramabae  @youngae  @chickfactor  @DrBooger  @tiMadam  @hsmz 

@tulip06  @Kris Silva  @Tongtong  @ptp321  @Dhakra  @sweetroad  @hyall  @nohamahamoud2002  @Gumiho  @angela0612  @Kate Llama 

@kimlees  @lduc  @anyeze  @jadore1  @haruhi17  @lila21  @grrly  @ElleSor  @kiotzo 

@TheaN  @wywp  @balletgoddess  @Lusianaaolivary  @RollyPenny  @nateko  @Pitchoum  @sugarplum892 

@leo2020  @knkg @Kathy  @Kari Sama  @irilight  @illay  @Haeun  @Fata Morgana  @DreamCatcher2011  @cherry47  @bunnycotton143  @aprilfive  @anzomi  @Annykey  @an-naum  @ammu82  @AkiChan  @0ly40  @-Love Blossom-   

@CupcakeEonni  @Auntie Mame  @Yazusa    @cikqueen   

@SleepyKitty  @marrez1  @suga02pearl    @fieza1871  @Tuiwgn  @lilyphenix  @omiki  

@breakmyheart  @Rollito Deprimavera  @Pinkypoo  @ilovenico @Jcanqueen12 @Newbie21SG @Helena  @caterpillar59

@whome  @u8017  @vintage  @Table122000  @sugarcream  @roli  @Rabbit_Small  @pocca  @Nermeen نرمين   @Man-O-Man  

@mirimiri  @byeolie  @Angelfish  @Lindyloo421  @yamiyugi @kingpin @miraliyana90  @kboramint @Photo Photo  @xiashenghan @PetraVe  

• Like 9
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2