[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple)

WELCOME. This thread is created for our new couple Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin for their current drama entitled "The King's Affection". Rowoon as Jung Jiwoon and Park Eun Bin as Hwi/Dami. I have already felt the chemistry between the two. Hope they will give us more chemistry and more love.

♥  ♥  ♥  Let's enjoy their chemistry and love ♥  ♥  ♥

Park Eun Bin & Rowoon rate each other's past acting roles in 'W Korea'

Co-stars of the currently airing KBS2 drama series 'The King's Affection', Park Eun Bin and SF9's Rowoon, displayed their chic, modern charms for the November issue of 'W Korea'. 

For this pictorial, the two co-stars captivated readers with luxurious, high-fashion styles, showing a completely contrasting image from their historical drama 'The King's Affection'. During their couple interview, Park Eun Bin and Rowoon were asked if they watched each other's past productions. 

NEWS

Posted by Susan-Han   Friday, October 22, 2021

Park Eun Bin & Rowoon rate each other's past acting roles in 'W Korea'

AKP STAFF

1634954541-20211022-w.jpg

Co-stars of the currently airing KBS2 drama series 'The King's Affection', Park Eun Bin and SF9's Rowoon, displayed their chic, modern charms for the November issue of 'W Korea'. 

For this pictorial, the two co-stars captivated readers with luxurious, high-fashion styles, showing a completely contrasting image from their historical drama 'The King's Affection'. During their couple interview, Park Eun Bin and Rowoon were asked if they watched each other's past productions. 

First, Rowoon revealed that he has watched most of Park Eun Bin's past works. He said, "I really enjoyed 'Do You Like Brahms?'. There was one scene in that series where [Park Eun Bin] looked like she was about to burst into tears any minute, but she suppressed it and read her line, 'I like you'. When I met her in person, I asked her about that scene. How did she do that? Was that written in the script? (Laughter). I saw her uploading a video of her practicing the violin on Instagram too. I thought that she was an actress who is really passionate about her work, and I thought I would get to learn a lot from her."

On the other hand, when asked if she watched Rowoon in JTBC's 'She Would Never Know', Park Eun Bin jokingly replied, "I watched it when I was in Jeju filming for 'Witch 2'. If I were home, I would be so busy I wouldn't have time to watch it, but when I was in Jeju, I felt like I was exiled from civilization. I had nothing to do, so I just turned the TV on. That was when I binge watched 'She Would Never Know'."

Park Eun Bin then added on, "I went, 'So that's the guy I'm gonna work with,' and also thought, 'He knows how to portray these scenes well,' so I was relieved to know what I was going into."

Meanwhile, KBS2's ongoing Mon-Tues drama series 'The King's Affection', starring Park Eun Bin and Rowoon, airs every week at 9:30 PM KST. 

(Source: AllKpop)

• Like 6

Let's compare their ideal type in previous interviews ^^

1. Park Eun Bin

In a previous interview, Park Eun Bin stated Yo Seung Ho is close to her ideal type.

A fan tweeted another interview caption of Park Eun Bin: she likes someone who likes her a lot, is kind even without her, caring and thoughtful style.

When I tried to compare with RoWoon's some exposed characteristics in his variety shows, I recalled a scene. In KBS Happy Together, he shared a candid pre-debut story when he travelled over 14 kilometres just to deliver tea to his girlfriend. He explained that his girlfriend was sick and he wanted to send her tea. But as she lived in Bundang while he lived near Samseong Station, he travelled by bus just to deliver her the warm beverage. I think he's considerate and thoughtful of others, including his girlfriend.

Source: @/pinkeunbins - Twitter ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHXp6Wcd_UU

2. Rowoon:

In an interview with his group, SF9, RoWoon likes someone tall and who looks good in his eyes. He prefers someone who is beautiful and modest. In addition, he stated that, for him, no matter long or short hair, tall or short, compared to physical appearance, the more important is when I see the person at the first glance, it will "wow". So when he sees someone like that, that person should be his ideal type. 

A fan tweeted a compilation of his ideal type as below:

1. Someone who smiles a lot.
2. Kind-hearted
3. Hard working.
4. Communicate well.
5. Someone with lively eyes(basically someone who's full of love, expressive, eager and happy)

In conclusion, I think his ideal type matches Park Eun Bin :waves:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2618578714888862

Source: https://www.kpopmap.com/idols-ideal-type-compilation-sf9/

Source: @/woonxzhan - Twitter

• Like 5

I would like to make some analysis in their interview with WKorea when I replayed and found some interesting interactions between them, or to be exact, Rowoon's reactions to Park Eun Bin - his sunbaenim *kidding

*** Kindly be noted that I analyse for fun and delusion =D So please do not take it so seriously when you enter this shipper thread

In the interview, Rowoon complimented on Park Eun Bin's beauty several times, such as more beautiful than expected, clear eyes... I suppose it could be some kind of "wow" feeling that he used to express when it comes to the description of his ideal type. Regardless of the hairstyle or height, he will fall for the person which he feels impressed/wow :)) I guess, it may not be love at first sight, but some positive feelings emerged on his side, when he saw Park Eun Bin in reality, after watching some of her dramas.

spacer.png

(I captioned from the WKorea interview clip as a demonstration photo)

When it comes to eyes, Rowoon praised Eunbin's clear eyes. Let's look back at his ideal type through a fan's previous compilation. Indeed, we also confirm that Park Eun Bin has a sparkling and crystal eyes which are so lively and beautifully expressed in the drama. 

spacer.png

OK. So that's the first part which I paid attention to their interview =D Let's move on to the next part.

Park Eun Bin keeps a professional attitude during the interview when she sits straight and faces directly the camera. Meanwhile, Rowoon, again, has directed his body/eyes many times towards Park Eun Bin during the interview. This is one of the most noticeable moments which I captured in the interview. When Park Eun Bin made a compliment on Rowoon's characteristics, he looked happy and turned his body towards the left and listened to her words attentively =D If you replayed the interview video several times, you will also recognize his movements like this scene :))

With some basic understanding of psychology, it could be hinted that the man is interested in the woman if he looks at her like this, with specific body language. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Again, I see Rowoon kept making good comments about Eun Bin :))

Spoiler

spacer.png

When it comes to Eun Bin's compliments on Rowoon's characteristics, she told a story. In which, he came to bring more food for her once there was a foodtruck at the filming site. In practice, it could be a polite action when an actor offered to help an actress. In another perspective, it could be expressed that Rowoon paid attention to Eun Bin and cared her a lot. We have read a story shared by Rowoon about his care towards his first love.

Spoiler

spacer.png

When it comes to the fact that they get along so well, Park Eun Bin stated that they have a good chemistry and looked for Rowoon's confirmation. For his side, surprisingly, he stated a perfect match. Haha. You're so brave, Rowoon. As I understand Rowoon's still an active idol which needs to be careful in his speech, which could indicates some hints about his crush. Even though, nowadays, fan could sympathize with idols' private life/personal dating history, they could less or more feel sensitive to their idols' dating news or any obvious interactions between their idols with other female stars.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Towards the end of the interview clip, I have seen again Rowoon's interactions to Eun Bin like this =D Your direction is so obvious and encourages a drama fangirl like me to become a shipper :D 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by Emily Bett
Please use the spoiler tag for multiple images/videos, thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

Hii..finally i could find some space to talk about the same thing which grabs my attentions for the past weeks ^^

I observed through their previous drama BTS that both Park Eun Bin and Ro Woon were professionally interact with their co-stars. Both have good attitude n ability to build chemistry with their co-stars. But then i slightly see different pattern between them alone. The connections are warmer n balance.

I recalled what Ro Woon said in knowing Brothers that he tends to talk a lot but doesnt like being with chatty person. On Volume Up radio intrview he said he could talk a lot about his dreams, passion on acting n worriness with Park Eun Bin. It means that she could listen to him well n he trusted her in return, since she also has more experiences on this field n can give him feedback that he needs. Do we usually talk about our deepest part of life with just anyone? No, only with trusted person.

In the other side, even if Eunbin was mostly cheerful n bright but i saw her being somewhat stiff n awkward sometimes. But around Ro Woon she looks more comfortable. She lets Ro Woon being playful, leans on her n she follows him instead. On Volume Up she also said that even though Ro Woon was playful but he often thinks n speaks maturely. On Weekly Idol Ro Woon is being called as President of FNC by Fantasy bcs he often thinks n talks maturely n known by other members with his leader quality. 

With those personality tendencies, undoubtedly they can make good connection, since they make balance to one another. Connections, for me are deeper than just between-colleagues chemistry. Regardless their age gap, i think it will work. We saw many examples that being older or younger never define the success of a relationship. Most important thing is they can connect well.

Thats it for now.. hope there will be many more fans who share their perspective with data. So we can put our best wishes to this couple.

Btw, sorry if my comment sounds lil bit heavy..i am a psychology major graduate n been working on this field for years, so i get used to observe n analizing humans ^^

Edited by BlessinMe02
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

@BlessinMe02 Thank you so much for joining the ship with me. Such a comprehensive analysis. Let's have fun together and maybe we can wait for its becoming true someday ^^ Hihi.

Personally, I am newbie to psychology with some extra reading about body languages and observation materials. So it is glad that we have an expert on psychology to discuss together :loveu:

1 hour ago, BlessinMe02 said:

In the other side, even if Eunbin was mostly cheerful n bright but i saw her being somewhat stiff n awkward sometimes. But around Ro Woon she looks more comfortable. She lets Ro Woon being playful, leans on her n she follows him instead. On Volume Up she also said that even though Ro Woon was playfull but he often thinks n speaks maturely. On weekly radio Ro Woon is being called as President of FNC by Fantasy bcs he often thinks n talks maturely n known by members with his leader quality. 

I read in some places that Eun Bin is so open and comfortable with Rowoon in the King Affection drama's BTS, compared to her previous works. Indeed, though she is cheerful, I feel she has set a line between her character and her personal life. As in Volume Radio, Rowoon used to say that in the filming process, Eun Bin played well as Hwi. When the director said "Cut", she returned to a bright Eun Bin. The way she lets Rowoon touchy with her in some situations reflects that she is lifting the "line" a bit for him to cross. It could be explained in two ways. First, it could be convenient for Rowoon to be sociable with her, then boost their chemistry in the drama. Once both of them get along well, they could express their characters in affection scenes better. If Rowoon feels awkward in daily interaction with Eunbin, it may affect their chemistry in the drama, the audience could not feel how Jiwoon and Hwi/Dami love each other. Second, I think about another perspective. It could be possible that Eun Bin is letting someone become closer with her world, not only becoming a friend, but also potentially heading to a higher level of friendship :)) Ops, my delusion. 

1 hour ago, BlessinMe02 said:

Regardless their age gap, no problem with it, we saw many examples that being older or younger never define the success of a relationship. Most important thing is they can connect well.

Yeah. I think their age gap does not matter if they indeed have real affection towards each other, after the drama ends. I just wonder about their situation for further steps in their relationship. Rowoon is his youthful 20s and will need to experience many works before he could firmly set his feet in the drama/movie area. In the meantime, Park Eun Bin is also blooming perfectly after her participation in many works, then has gained a rising recognition for her acting skills. Maybe, an open relationship or complicated relationship will be a question.

• Like 3

• Gavn2310 changed the title to [OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Thats a good perspective too. Many possibilities are open now since no traces to be seen n follow..hope there will be any positive updates -.-

But from what I see Rowoon really has a great potential to rise n being big as an actor. He keep getting cast to a new drama n Yeonmo is a good starter for him to work with such an experienced n award winner star like Eunbin. That what makes the further great opportunity is possibly on the way to come.

So, i hve no worry if they really date, since the basic of both parties are good. As long as both of them can maintain their positive image n professionality between works n personal life, then everything was OK ^^

Edited by BlessinMe02
  • Like 4

I also spotted several things about Rowoon's natural reflexes towards Eunbin in The Swoon interviews and such. So I read that a person tends to point their toes and lean their body towards the person they are interested in. I myself experienced that in real life and when I saw Rowoon's tendency to do that near his Eunbin noona, my delulu head was on cloud nine. He also tends to put his hand on her shoulder very comfortably.

In the interview with other Yeonmo actors and actressses, he usually looked at her first after he said something funny. This, on the psychological basis, also indicates that he is closer and may be more fond of her compared to the remaining of the cast. 

Besides, I replayed this part like 14375243 times. Pay attention to the part of 4:22-4:29 and look at how R looked at E all that while. I think someone caught feelings ehe. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5SMM5MKd6s&t=468s

(why can't I insert an image tho??) 

I did observe his behind the scene cuts with his co-stars in Extraordinary You and She Would Never Know afterwards. And well, things are totally different in Yeonmo's bts. The interaction, the skinship, and how comfortable they are with each other, these just radiate another type of energy (which I hope sooo badly to be beyond friendship). 

p.s: You guys cannot believe how thrilled I am to find this thread. My friend is not in love with RoBin's synergy like me so I felt kind of lonely on this ship lol. But I was online in the middle of the night, saw this and rushed to sign up and wanted to share some of my perspectives. hope we can discuss more :D

Edited by luna sunflower-nim
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, luna sunflower-nim said:

You guys cannot believe how thrilled I am to find this thread. My friend is not in love with RoBin's synergy like me so I felt kind of lonely on this ship lol. But I was online in the middle of the night, saw this and rushed to sign up and wanted to share some of my perspectives. hope we can discuss more

Welcome you to this thread. I am excited to see another shipper step on the ship :heart: Now we can discuss more this cute couple in this thread, buddy ^^ We seem to be on the same page when I planned to look at this video again for some analysis rants =D I will adjust my planned post a bit and then we can discuss further. I like your psychological factors. In the thread, we also have another expert on psychology as @BlessinMe02 is a graduate in this field. Hehe. Let's add up more information, girls, I am eager to read your analysis.

9 hours ago, luna sunflower-nim said:

For inserting images, you could upload on some sites such as https://imgur.com/upload then you quote the link (for forum), then put into the post here. In case you have many photos to display, you could demonstrate one and the others will be tagged spoiler ("eye" icon in the function box).

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, luna sunflower-nim said:

I also spotted several things about Rowoon's natural reflexes towards Eunbin in The Swoon interviews and such. So I read that a person tends to point their toes and lean their body towards the person they are interested in. I myself experienced that in real life and when I saw Rowoon's tendency to do that near his Eunbin noona, my delulu head was on cloud nine. He also tends to put his hand on her shoulder very comfortably.

In the interview with other Yeonmo actors and actressses, he usually looked at her first after he said something funny. This, on the psychological basis, also indicates that he is closer and may be more fond of her compared to the remaining of the cast. 

Besides, I replayed this part like 14375243 times. Pay attention to the part of 4:22-4:29 and look at how R looked at E all that while. I think someone caught feelings ehe. 

I did observe his behind the scene cuts with his co-stars in Extraordinary You and She Would Never Know afterwards. And well, things are totally different in Yeonmo's bts. The interaction, the skinship, and how comfortable they are with each other, these just radiate another type of energy (which I hope sooo badly to be beyond friendship). 

p.s: You guys cannot believe how thrilled I am to find this thread. My friend is not in love with RoBin's synergy like me so I felt kind of lonely on this ship lol. But I was online in the middle of the night, saw this and rushed to sign up and wanted to share some of my perspectives. hope we can discuss more :D

I was kind of lonely too bfore being found by@Gavn2310on twitter n draged here :D thanks mate u saved me!

It may be like what@Gavn2310said that bcs KBS seems a bit lazy to promote the drama cast more so not many people talk more abt Ro Woon n Eunbin connection, even when they've acknowledged the good chemistry between them. Or may be they didnt find this thread yet so they know nothing about where to share the thoughts? Haha.

Anyway I appreciate ur perspective tho! 

May the covid situation on SK gets better soon..so we can see them both being side by side on the KDA this end of year :)

Edited by BlessinMe02
  • Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

i read some Korean comments on Youtube vids saying Rowoon's body is ALWAYS pointed towards Eunbin. i literally gave them comments a big like in 0.0000001 sec because fact! 

btw i was whipped for Hyeri and Ryu Junyeol when they were filming for Reply 1988. i did watch a lot of their interactions and shipped them hardcore, now they've been dating for like 5 years ish (pls get married). sensing some similarities between them and RoBin tho so i returned to being a fan & keep high hopes for Rowoon and Eunbin even tho i'm already caught up with my hectic office life :) 

Edited by luna sunflower-nim
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

20 hours ago, luna sunflower-nim said:

As promised, I come back with some attention to other scenes in the TMI Quiz between Park Eun Bin and Rowoon. Generally, the questions proposed by Park Eun Bin provide general information about herself, without going into details. Meanwhile, Rowoon's questions are on a different level :elated: Most of them are related to personal stuffs which require a specific degree of connection. For instance, he asked about an animal in his father's dream, his habit of biting his lips (when he is nervous), his Buddy ID *LOL* - which later was changed to yes/no question, his curly hair (which Eun Bin did not know previously). I think he must feel comfortable with Eun Bin to explore her views/answers to his questions. In addition, he was also brave enough to list these questions in a promotion interview for their drama. Indeed, to attract more views, both actor and actress could show something private and interesting, within a proper boundary. 

I picked some of Rowon's statements when he replied to Eun Bin's question. I appreciate his professionalism in watching his co-actress' previous work so that he could understand her acting style, learn and cooperate with her in their drama. Moreover, I am impressed by his remembrance of her hairstyle. 

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

He seems a detailed person who not only cares her acting but also her appearance in those characters. It should be something related to his interest in her personally, not only in her acting skills ^^ When you are keen on somebody, you may care other things about that person. Rite?

Haha, his question is also related to his curly hair which Eun Bin was not informed previously :D As a new supporter to Rowoon, when he mentioned curly hair, I would think truly curly hair or wavy. However, his mentioned curly hair is so unique but not obvious to the public. He described so thoroughly this fact when he has had some troubles in humid weather, due to this curly hair characteristics. Such kind of information may be discussed among close friends/girlfriend/boyfriend or family members or with hairstylists B) I felt that Rowoon was so comfortable sharing this with Eun Bin.

Spoiler

spacer.png

In another question, Rowoon asked Eun Bin about the name of his cat =D I was surprised to know this information. I mean, both of them can casually discuss personal things during their filming progress or between the breaks, to get along with each other better. However, talking about the adoption of a cat, describing the cat is on another level, unless they are so close. 

spacer.png

Hope to receive more analysis from your thoughts on their interactions in all their clips ^^

• Like 4

I would like to make another post about their recent Swoon clip :D when I saw this gif. Rowoon was so comfortable in leaning against Eun Bin's back. Do you think that they are so close with each other that Eun Bin did not turn back to remind Rowoon and Rowoon easily took his arm on her back as if it is a habit? :transforms: 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

11 hours ago, Gavn2310 said:

I would like to make another post about their recent Swoon clip :D when I saw this gif. Rowoon was so comfortable in leaning against Eun Bin's back. Do you think that they are so close with each other that Eun Bin did not turn back to remind Rowoon and Rowoon easily took his arm on her back as if it is a habit? :transforms: 

This video too made me think, "which hobae dare to lean on his sunbae n keep playing around by lifting up her body without permission like he did?" :D 

spacer.png

Sorry for low quality pict. In this pose the camera didn't clicked yet, they were just preparing. Meanwhile Rowoon casually holds and massaging Eunbin arms n like what we can see she only smiles quietly behind. Unfortunately I can't find complete video abt this moment.

She really lets him did whatever he wants, n I only saw it between Song-Song couple on their script reading moment when SJK lean his head on SHK shoulder n jokingly push it on n on towards her. I think, nobody did that to their senior or even same-age colleagues unless the wall between them has broken down:) 

I follow his journey too with SF9 n noticed that he can be cute n playful like a kid sometimes n tends to do skin ship to the people he likes. But this is the very 1st time I saw him looks mature n often did a lot skin ship without realizing it out of his group members. Especially to a girl. 

spacer.png

I found this translation interview cut on IG (cr: @seokwoomysoulmate) Even the interviewer noticed that Rowoon only calls her "sunbae" at certain times. Then I found it warms to read the way she explained her thoughts towards Rowoon personality in a broad but affectionate perspective. Even when she said in this interview that they've just start to know each other, but she already portrayed well his strengths n weakness n also what she can do for him to keep him stays on the track. 

I was worry when Rowoon said on Volume Up Radio that he's kind of lonely n hurt sometimes bcs of his dreams n passion (I guess it's abt acting n he cant talk abt it that much with his members or family), but then I relieved bcs he said he got a chance to talk a lot with Eunbin n got better understanding abt what to do. I think Eunbin gave space for him to express it all, gave him feedback based on her experiences n encouragement to do his best while keep being himself as Kim Seok Woo. If only Rowoon really has someone who can empathize him well like this by his side, I am pretty sure he will grow well to be a great star.

But the question is, if they really attract to each other, is it possible to be happen soon? Since Rowoon is an idol n how abt his company regulation?

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote media, thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

20 hours ago, Eleve_ag said:

I am loving all your posts about Eunbin and Rowoon. I love them. I eagerly wait for your posts

Hi Eleve_ag ^^ Welcome you to the ship :D It is nice to see more members to join this discussion about this cute couple. If you find any interesting or fun thing/photo about them, please feel free to post them in this topic. Let's have fun together to see their interactions.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, BlessinMe02 said:

I found this translation interview cut on IG (cr: @seokwoomysoulmate) Even the interviewer noticed that Rowoon only calls her "sunbae" at certain times.

Hi-five. I also noticed in their BTS clips of the King's Affection, when Rowoon sometimes called Eun Bin "sunbae/sunbae-nim". When it comes to professionalism at work or something related to work, he tends to call her like that.

Clip: 

Spoiler

spacer.png

In other casual situations, such as complimentary statements, he called Eun Bin noona :D. It seems to break the barrier of the hobae-sunbase relationship, which is strict in SK. In other words, calling noona, he can overcome this kind of distance and approaches closer to Eun Bin. Somehow, I was reminded of the drama, Something in the Rain, which told a love story about a 20s man and a 30s woman from being "just acquaintances" to "a genuine couple". The drama gives an intimate look into how they fall in love, struggle with their age differences, and find the courage to go public with their relationship. Of course, they are not idols/actors/public figures so they surely have more advantages than Rowon & Eun Bin if this cute couple is truly attracted.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, BlessinMe02 said:

But the question is, if they really attract to each other, is it possible to be happen soon? Since Rowoon is an idol n how abt his company regulation?

I think while doing the drama, generally, actors and actresses would be immersed into their roles so they could be mistaken with their true feelings towards others. Eun Bin seems to set a clear boundary for her character and personal life. However, in the BTS clips of the King's Affection, I also recognize her closeness and comfortable reactions towards Rowoon. So to some extent, there is some attraction between these two people. It could be taking place now. We may need to wait or can watch their interactions in next events like KBS Drama Awards. Because it will show us more interactions after they are released from their characters and moving on to their next schedules. 

For Rowoon, his company - FNC - seems to deny dating rumours for their artists ^^ In addition, Rowoon is in his mid-20s, which is a very important stage for his idol career and also acting path. Then, from my perspective, FNC will not easily to let a dating rumor or news to be revealed at this time. Maybe, till Rowoon enters his 30s, the company will allow B)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Gavn2310 said:

Hi-five. I also noticed in their BTS clips of the King's Affection, when Rowoon sometimes called Eun Bin "sunbae/sunbae-nim". When it comes to professionalism at work or something related to work, he tends to call her like that.

Clip: 

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

In other casual situations, such as complimentary statements, he called Eun Bin noona :D. It seems to break the barrier of the hobae-sunbase relationship, which is strict in SK. In other words, calling noona, he can overcome this kind of distance and approaches closer to Eun Bin. Somehow, I was reminded of the drama, Something in the Rain, which told a love story about a 20s man and a 30s woman from being "just acquaintances" to "a genuine couple". The drama gives an intimate look into how they fall in love, struggle with their age differences, and find the courage to go public with their relationship. Of course, they are not idols/actors/public figures so they surely have more advantages than Rowon & Eun Bin if this cute couple is truly attracted.

spacer.png

I think while doing the drama, generally, actors and actresses would be immersed into their roles so they could be mistaken with their true feelings towards others. Eun Bin seems to set a clear boundary for her character and personal life. However, in the BTS clips of the King's Affection, I also recognize her closeness and comfortable reactions towards Rowoon. So to some extent, there is some attraction between these two people. It could be taking place now. We may need to wait or can watch their interactions in next events like KBS Drama Awards. Because it will show us more interactions after they are released from their characters and moving on to their next schedules. 

For Rowoon, his company - FNC - seems to deny dating rumours for their artists ^^ In addition, Rowoon is in his mid-20s, which is a very important stage for his idol career and also acting path. Then, from my perspective, FNC will not easily to let a dating rumor or news to be revealed at this time. Maybe, till Rowoon enters his 30s, the company will allow B)

Then I prefer to do positive affirmation that they really attract to each other :D♡ 

but it takes too long for if we need to wait n see till he turns his 30s hahaa

It's getting way more complicated when comes to idols personal life, since they hve heavier burdens on their shoulder to carry on rather than other artist. I hope many more people get to see them as an ordinary human too who need to hve a space for their own life. But whatever happens I hope both Rowoon n Eunbin can be honest with their true self, feelings n toughts. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

49 minutes ago, BlessinMe02 said:

Then I prefer to do positive affirmation that they really attract to each other :D♡ 

but it takes too long for if we need to wait n see till he turns his 30s hahaa

About 5 years later :D 

I remembered a couple in the K-drama also took such long time to reveal their relationship, then now they are happy together: Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung. They first met in a drama in 2004 and till 2007, they confirmed their dating (after LBY used to reject his confession), then till 2013, they got married and have a daughter now.

An additional concern is Rowoon's enlistment duty. He and his bandmates have not fulfilled their duty as there has not yet confirmed the announcement. It is compulsory for SK men. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1499956wpp/sf9-talks-about-their-comeback-future-enlistment-juggling-acting-and-music-zuho-sits-out-performance-due-to-injury

Btw, we will enjoy their moments right now and look forward to further hints.

I re-watched the ending of the recent BTS clip (ep 13-14) and found one "suspicious" moment. In which, Rowoon stated that we tend to get attracted to different things (from us). What makes me switch the mode "detective" on is Eun Bin's reaction. She immediately turned her face to look at Rowoon and said "Tch". Rowoon was surprised at her reaction and question. She replied that belonged to Hwi B) 

Clip: 

Spoiler

spacer.png

It seems there is something between this couple despite the fact that they were epxressing their understanding of their characters. Rowoon seemed to get out of his character a bit, then concluded about the attraction between different things. Then Eun Bin felt it necessary to stop him by "Tch" :fiercebunny: then explained that was of Hwi's, not hers. Oh oh, I wonder why Rowoon had to question her reaction "Tch" :elated: Is is possible that they did talk with each other about their attraction to different things (from themselves), then they confirmed their feelings? Otherwise, Eun Bin would go with the flow, let Rowoon end the statement without reacting immediately like that B)

spacer.png

• Like 6

I love their series of carrying :loveu:Park Eun Bin was enjoying while Rowoon was lifting her. In one of his previous dramas, I found a scene that he carried his co-actress for a romantic kiss. However, it was required in the dramas while in the BTS clips of the King's Affection drama, it was another story :D Both of them were having fun in a rush scene. Even it was not required in the drama scene, Rowoon lifted her - a reason was that he could not work out recently :lol: They must be comfortable and close enough to do this.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@Eleve_ag Feel free to post anything you want to share with us about the ship :D

As planned, I have re-watched the Swoon clip of their Mafia game to find some hints. So, @luna sunflower-nim please add more your analysis, from your perspective. 

Please enjoy the clip on the Swoon channel: 

Spoiler

When I finished watching the clip several times, I realized a trend in Rowoon's sitting style :lol: Like our psychology experts, @BlessinMe02 and @luna sunflower-nim pointed, his direction is attracted to Eun Bin when he sits. I captured some scenes where Rowoon sat facing Eun Bin. Unlike him, Nam Yoon Su kept his straight direction almost through the clip. :lol: At first, if we look at the clip or the caption, we may see the space between Rowoon-Eunbin is further than Nam Yoon Su-Eun Bin. However, looking at it again, we see the direction which Rowoon turned to. In addition, RW is so tall with long legs that it makes him so distant from Eun Bin B)

spacer.png

The cameraman in this clip was so good at capturing different angles of Rowoon while he was talking. Then, when I looked at these angles, I found that Rowoon paid attention to and glanced at Eunbin more conveniently when he sat like that.

Front 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Another angle

Spoiler

spacer.png

When Rowoon talked, he maintained his eye contact with Eun Bin several times. When Eun Bin talked, he also tried to steal some glances *gigle*

Spoiler

spacer.png

Amazing that both Rowoon and Eun Bin were in sync in many reactions: pointing to Yoon Su (mafia) and laughing together (after Yoon Su's response)

Spoiler

spacer.png

What makes me feel astonished is Rowoon's reaction after his first failure in saying cringe words. He sat up and passed through Eun Bin, with a touch on her chair while Eun Bin tried to protect herself. This needs further analysis from our psychology experts ^^ I read some comments somewhere (on Twitter/Youtube? - I forgot) that they thought Eun Bin tried to protect herself to avoid Rowoon's hitting. My reaction is Huh? =D It may be a joke. From my viewpoint, it could seem like a habit or a kind of attraction that Rowoon seeks in case of facing uncomfortable/awkward things. I wondered if they were not in an official event, would he go to touch or hug her? B)

Spoiler

spacer.png

After his second successful attempt, he laughed to cover and sought Eun Bin's pampering. When he laughed, he did not look at the camera. What we saw was his attentive view at Eun Bin with some expectation. Eun Bin also complimented and cheered him. I really like their chemistry in the drama and real-life ~ I will check some clips to do with a grain of salt * Lol*

spacer.png

• Like 6