Quantcast

12 days of Soompi Winterland

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome chingus to the 12 days of Soompi Winterland. how has the year been for you? challenging? difficult? as we get closer to winding up this year, we have come up with a series of events that we ho

tagging some chingus: @madmad min@choco milo@Nikaa94 @sadthe1st @reasilvi@dolorisbrady@JoannaID@Fangirl22@willenette@rocher22@NPR@africandramalover@Berou@Itsmylifeboss@kokodus@k8telyn@jjjeslyn@stella_

Whoa!  Amazed at the amount of work and effort put in by you both!  Deserve a round of applause!  @Lmangla @partyon   This sure spice up the Xmas mood here amidst the  "Stayhome Staysafe" s

23 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Let's have fun!
Your Event Organizers @Lmangla & @partyon

Whoa!  Amazed at the amount of work and effort put in by you both!  Deserve a round of applause!  @Lmangla @partyon

Clapping Applause GIF

This sure spice up the Xmas mood here amidst the  "Stayhome Staysafe" situation now.     I will need to drink and eat more to fuel my brain-cells LOL for this.   Thank you once again for a month-long event! 

dancing merry christmas santa gif - Clip Art Library

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 17

kekeke... @Min2206 ~ am very sure you like one of the goodie bags for today. :lol: let us know if you need additional clues to figure this out and we will try post some more clues.

this is meant to be a fun event and not really competitive. so if chingus figure it out, feel free to put it in spoiler and also post some return gifts if possible. who doesn't love gifts right? we all need some cheer and laughs in this stayhome situation this year!

• Like 3
  • Blob 18
2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... @Min2206 ~ am very sure you like one of the goodie bags for today. :lol: let us know if you need additional clues to figure this out and we will try post some more clues.

this is meant to be a fun event and not really competitive. so if chingus figure it out, feel free to put it in spoiler and also post some return gifts if possible. who doesn't love gifts right? we all need some cheer and laughs in this stayhome situation this year!

Ohh, so if we ask, you will give us more clues?  Cool. 

How I wish I can seek Zoppa to help us here @partyon , hehe. 

Sure it's meant to be fun and not competitive , else it will kill the Xmas spirits of sharing and giving.  How I wish we can bring back the gifting of points ,  I remember receiving some points from kind chingus to allow us to buy badges.  

I need to go back to that goodie bags later.  Looking forward to more SURPRISES (the goodies , hehe)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 8
On 11/30/2020 at 1:01 PM, Lmangla said:

Here is the first day clue to get you started on this month long treasure hunt. go, go, go!

Day 1
Clue: On the first day of winterland, I was waiting at the bus stop at zone 3 and hoping to meet oppa. there was a song on the radio where the 110th caller would get a prize. I called the radio station but I missed it by 2 slots. waaaaah. then, a girl next to me started singing to cheer me up. she shared that she was waiting for her ajusshi. I was excited till I found out she worked in a hotel that catered to ghosts. what?? I was so happy when my bus came. oppa, where are you?!

thanks, i love the soju and pizzas!! i wish PSJ would be pouring me a few shots too!

@Min2206 @Thong Thin @pompyavi @Lmangla (tagging u back!) @partyon @mirmz @Ameera Ali @Jillia @Sleepy Owl @corey @larus @joccu @Sejabin 

hmm anyone i missed from the +/- thread?

Korean No GIF

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 10

@Berou @syntyche @sadthe1st ~ ooh, so glad to hear you were able to find the goodies for day 1. yay!

@Min2206 @larus @MY15 @MayanEcho~ let us know if you are having trouble figuring out the clue...

and :selfie2: some love to @CarolynHand @vangsweetie637for letting us borrow a little space on their old post for day 1 of winterland.

42 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i wish PSJ would be pouring me a few shots too!

kekeke....should we change the wish to "we hope someone as handsome as PSJ would pour a shot for you?" ahahahha...

here is a glass of christmas wine for chingus. this time of year, many friends of ours make homemade wine and then gift them. sigh, this year, that isn't happening. well, we can always have virtual ones no?

organic-produce--home-made-wine-12770044

what holiday traditions/events are you feeling a little sad to be missing out on?

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Blob 6

The first mission was easy. Thank you. I am bad at this type of game but I find the clue easily.

Spoiler

I did not watched Hotel de Luna but the clue was for some of us who did not watch the drama to figure out. :D

141224-Mexicana-Chicken-photo-It-s-Chris

Hotel de Luna page 108

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 11
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

"we hope someone as handsome as PSJ would pour a shot for you?" ahahahha...

i'm ok with anyone with that kind of abs too

giggle lol GIF

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

this time of year, many friends of ours make homemade wine and then gift them. sigh, this year, that isn't happening. well, we can always have virtual ones no?

i'm sure they can still drop them on doorsteps, no?

this year definitely much lesser friends gatherings and a lot of online shoppings.. i sent out quite a few christmas gifts via online shopping platforms to my friends too. let's keep the festive spirits up!

comedy central party hard GIF by Broad City

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

great suggestion @MayanEcho ~ we will note that for bonus clue. @partyon and myself are not really skilled with writing very difficult clues and so it should mostly be medium or easy level. :sweatingbullets: but if it is unexpectedly hard, do let us know! @larus @madmad min ~ yay, you figured it out! :)

@corey ~ no worries, we are using the form of a random story to write out these clues. just imagine someone entering a theme park on a quest to meet her favourite oppa and get an autograph and on that journey, she has different stories. hahahah... so that is the kind of idea.

P.S ~ if chingus want to know on how to break down day 1 clue and figure it out, let us know and we will put that in later today/tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Blob 9