12 days of Soompi Winterland

Lmangla

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

here are some jam cookies for chingus -- I prefer this to icing which I don't really enjoy. kekekek... I am more salty than sweet kind of person. :D

Thanks for the cookies  @Lmangla 

Here are some for you and other chingus as well

Our Favorite Christmas Cookies! - Price Chopper - Market 32

@partyon  I decided to use the snowman pic you posted above as my DP - this one cuter, hahahhahahhahaha

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, twinkle_little_star said:

Happy Merry Christmas in advance. have a joyous, peaceful and love-filled. sure, hearing Mariah Carey belt out "All I Want for Christmas Is You" or Bing Crosby croon "White Christmas" over and over again makes us feel happy.

oooh, you figured it out! :D these two songs are some of the most played in radio stations around the world in this season along with "last christmas" by Wham. I never understood why that song is popular because the lyrics kind of seem sad but I guess it has a peppy tune? :sweatingbullets:

@Min2206 ~ those cookies look yum! :D

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's cuter than _____ ? I never thought I would hear you say that.... :joy:

In any case the polar bear is really cute @Min2206 :kiss_wink:

@partyon  !!!    How could you?    They will come after me and kill me instantly LOLLLL

yes polar bear is cute , so is the doggie.  Thanks again for the pic.

@Prettysup  Do you see the page numbering bar on the top and bottom.  See above, click on the Page 2 of 2 , type the page no and press GO

54 minutes ago, maribella said:

All that yummy sugary stuff.

Help me someone, why does the answer have a page number?

the goodies are hidden in someone's old post -- hence the game is to decipher the page number and then look through various threads to see if you can find the goodies.

44 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

One question, how do I jump to a specific page if that thread has 200+ pages?

I usually look at the browser and if you see through the address, there will be number next to 'page' and I usually type a number in if I am looking to find a specific page in soompi....

@Min2206 ~ that christmas pizza looks so yum! my kind of pizza. :D

here is some garlic cheesy fries to balance out all those sweets!

garlic-cheese-fries.jpg

I love both of you @Lmangla and @partyon The first one is just right up my alley.  Thus this is me giving to the community to share for the coming holidays.

Spoiler

Hotel Del Luna pg 108

141224-Mexicana-Chicken-photo-It-s-Chris

[To go to the right thread I used the search engine here but as usual it gave me hundreds more and asked me to "please wait 2 seconds before attempting another search".  Thank you Mr Google who took me straight to the thread. Just type "whatever you are looking for" and add in "forum" "Soompi"]

yay @joccu @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @willenette, you figured it out! :)

for those wondering how this clue worked, here's the answer -- look only if you want the answer. hopefully, it will help you figure out future clues

Spoiler

the theme for day 1 was IU. she is a famous singer and actress of some well known dramas.

2203bc8aead23fd2e9225eb02dd19fb1c036349d

Clue: On the first day of winterland, I was waiting at the bus stop at zone 3 and hoping to meet oppa. there was a song on the radio where the 110th caller would get a prize. I called the radio station but I missed it by 2 slots. waaaaah. then, a girl next to me started singing to cheer me up. she shared that she was waiting for her ajusshi. I was excited till I found out she worked in a hotel that catered to ghosts. what?? I was so happy when my bus came. oppa, where are you?!

zone 3 - drama section; 110 caller missed by 2 slots - page 108

singing - IU is a singer

(my) ajusshi - a drama where she was praised for acting

hotel (del luna) - the drama had a supernatural theme.

the goodies was placed in a post on page 108 of the hotel del luna thread in the drama section.

re: @partyon

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Thanks for such a fun event @Lmangla and @partyon. I like that the clues are not unbelievably hard like the previous years. But at the same time its not that easy too, you guys have found the correct balance. LOL

ooh, that is good to know! honestly clues are really hard to write because my brain doesn't work that way. but tell me to write a nonsensical story and I can write one easily! :joy: watching all these daily and weekend dramas come in handy when writing random scenes. hahahahahah...

dramatic eva longoria GIF

Archived