12 days of Soompi Winterland

Lmangla

1 hour ago, partyon said:

LOL - yeah :D This clue is gonna be real easy for the people who have watched the drama, but real hard for those who haven't.... For those who haven't got a clue what we're talking about, please use your friend, Google. It should help you figure out what we're talking about real quick. I tested it :D

@partyon, hahaha - I'm one of them since I found this a little hard. So, I guess I haven't watched this drama. :rickroll:

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, partyon said:

Day 2: A new clue is up ! Yay!

I have amended the first post on this thread and added a new clue. This should be quite easy for some people, but for others it might require a bit of detective skills. In case you find that it's too hard, please let me know and I will post a bonus clue for you. :kiss_wink:

Good luck!

re: @Lmangla

first post?

Did I miss something?  I can't find it.   My bad ..

Sad Baby GIF by Angry Birds - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@partyon, hahaha - I'm one of them since I found this a little hard. So, I guess I haven't watched this drama.

No worries - I wouldn't know either if I hadn't watched the drama.

Additional clue for you :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

"Aloha" + "Korean drama" should yield you some search results...
Hope this helps ?

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

first post?
Did I miss something?  I can't find it.   My bad ..

Yes, in the first post of this thread (the one posted by Lmangla explaining the rules of this event) there is a Clue 2.

I will post it here as well for you.

Clue 2: While I was waiting for oppa in the cold I decided to go into a bar in zone 3 to warm my hands. I ordered a coffee - it only cost me 115 wons. Or was it one won more or less?
To my surprise a band was playing. Oh, how I wish they'd sing "Last Christmas" or "All I Want For Christmas Is You" but they weren't taking requests. When more than one of the band mates got phone calls and suddenly left the bar in a hurry, I decided it was time for me to continue my search for oppa!
Aloha!

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, in the first post of this thread (the one posted by Lmangla explaining the rules of this event) there is a Clue 2.

I will post it here as well for you.

Clue 2: While I was waiting for oppa in the cold I decided to go into a bar in zone 3 to warm my hands. I ordered a coffee - it only cost me 115 wons. Or was it one won more or less?
To my surprise a band was playing. Oh, how I wish they'd sing "Last Christmas" or "All I Want For Christmas Is You" but they weren't taking requests. When more than one of the band mates got phone calls and suddenly left the bar in a hurry, I decided it was time for me to continue my search for oppa!
Aloha!

Thanks @partyon  Really appreciate your help.  Don't recall this scene, guess I did not watch this drama. Hehe!   The first clue rang a bell, so I could solve it.  
Will google as per your advice.

@willenette @Min2206

An amended clue for you guys:

Spoiler

Clue 2:

While I was waiting for oppa in the cold I decided to go into a bar in zone 3 to warm my hands. I ordered a coffee - it only cost me 115 wons. Or was it one won more or less?
To my surprise a band was playing. Most of the audience seemed to consist of nurses and doctors.

Oh, how I wish they'd sing "Last Christmas" or "All I Want For Christmas Is You" but they weren't taking requests. When more than one of the band mates got phone calls and suddenly left the bar in a hurry, I decided it was time for me to continue my search for oppa!
Aloha!

If you google the following you will find the drama name: aloha korean drama

hai everyone..
a special thanks to the lovely @partyon @Lmangla  :D 

I hope you have a fun-filled and happy day. Day 2: A new clue is up. :D

Spoiler

Day 2

Clue: While I was waiting for oppa in the cold I decided to go into a bar in zone 3 to warm my hands. I ordered a coffee - it only cost me 115 wons. Or was it one won more or less?
To my surprise a band was playing. Oh, how I wish they'd sing "Last Christmas" or "All I Want For Christmas Is You" but they weren't taking requests. When more than one of the band mates got phone calls and suddenly left the bar in a hurry, I decided it was time for me to continue my search for oppa! Aloha!

Let's have fun!
Your Event Organizers @Lmangla & 
@partyon

Spoiler

herewith, the answer is, 

Day 2 Hospital Playlist 2020

Jimmy Fallon Santa GIF by NBC

Spoiler

hospital playlist.  luckily I watch 2 episodes. without them and talking this drama on +/- thread I think I would not figured this out.

got it! 

there is lot of baking I´m doing for x-mas. 

Helppo ja mehevä perinteisen makuinen kahvikakku - Suklaapossu

cakes and cookies. 

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Nope @partyon It's just too hard this time. I couldn't find it. Sigh. LMAO

So sad that you didn't get a chance to see @Ameera Ali's gifs then :D lol

You even had the least amount of work effort required to find the post since you started getting random likes on one of your old posts.... hahah :D

@kokodus Some extra gifs for you (cr. to ameera ali) :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

B72F6A9B-578E-4106-A478-B0D78C856EF6.gif

BFB390F6-A53D-4841-9FAB-D51231A20DF4.gif

My train of thoughts after reading the clue earlier today.

Band in a drama? Not accepting request? Going out after receiving call? Is it Jung Yong Hwa in Heartstrings/You've Fallen for Me? CNBLUE just had their comeback. Search through the thread. Hmmm. It is not there. How about You're Beautiful. There is a band too. Search the thread. It is not there either. Did I miss anything? Proceed searching some other dramas with a band on top of my memories including the not really popular ones despite knowing the page number must exceed 100. None. Nil. Nada. Hmmm... I'll just wait a little if anyone post their findings. :crazymad:

Came back hours later and found @partyon amended clue. Ahhhhhhhhh. There is a band in there too. Babo. :headbang:Considering I just talked about one of the cast yesterday but can't remember the latest work is just *facepalm*. I guess the image of a band in the other dramas is much stronger than the intended drama for the clue is for me. I guess it is just natural when you've been watching Korean dramas for years. Is it?

Spoiler

I have always love listening to his voice and really thankful that Yoo Jae Suk loves to ask him to sing this song every time he appear on Running Man.

I am curing my Hospital Playlist drought by watching all the behind the scenes they posted on Youtube. It doesn't get old despite rewatching it for few times. Kim Dae Myung constant struggle trying to play the piano right is just so funny and endearing at the same time I feel bad laughing because of his misery. :bashful:

Will look forward for the next clue. Hope that I will find it with no problem then. :offtospace:

@MayanEcho @kdramagrandma @ktcjdrama @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @corey @Min2206 @kokodus @madmad min @twinkle_little_star @joccu  ~ thats great you found it! super!

here is some chocolate martini to give you a further choco kick!

Chocolate-Martini-Foodgawker.jpg

@willenette ~ hope you were able to find the drama with the amended clue that @partyon posted.... otherwise, the next round awaits! :)

@joccu ~ so what are you baking this season? any special christmas cake recipe?

Archived