Game: 2 Lies, 1 Truth Kdrama Version

Sleepy Owl

spacer.png

Chingus, welcome to another episode of Noona - Dongsaeng conversations which would give sneak peak to how we plan new events! :piggydance:

partyon: As time passes by and the list of k-dramas I've watched and/or dropped grows longer, I notice that my memory becomes fuzzier and fuzzier in regards to characters. Sometimes I even mix up which character did what or said what in which drama. Do you ever experience that too Sleepy Owl donsgaeng? :idk:

Sleepy Owl: Yes Noona, as time passes I sometimes find it hard to even remember things about my favorite characters as well. This makes me wonder, what if we play a game surrounding famous kdrama characters? fullmetal-alchemist-edward-elric.gif

partyon: Game?!?!? Omo! I'm in! What are the rules? :issohappy:

Sleepy Owl: We have posted 2 lies and 1 truth about some famous kdrama characters. Your job is to spot which option is the truth :piggydance:

partyon: Yes! Love it! Let's make sure everyone posts their guesses in spoiler tags, though. Asking a friend to help or forming teams is also allowed. Sound good to you, dongsaeng? :hooray2:

Sleepy Owl: Yes of course! forming teams and try to find the correct statement together should be fun! So let the game begin! I am sure everyone will have playing this game:eats: 

So Chingus, below in the spoiler tags we have 3 statements for each character, and you will have to choose which of the three is true:

Actresses:

1. Geum Jang Di - Boys Over Flowers

Spoiler
  1. Geum Jang Di's dad owns a restaurant that she works in part-time with her BFF Ga Eul.
  2. Geum Jang Di's name means "Korean lawngrass". 
  3. Geum Jang Di attends school at Sechs Kies high school because of a scholarship. There she proceeds to be bullied by the notorious F4.

jandi-boys-over-flowers.gif

2. Do Bong Soon - Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Spoiler
  1. Bong Soon's big dream is to develop a video game where the main character is based on her mother. That's how she ends up working in Ahn Min Hyuk's gaming company.
  2. Bong Soon's first love is In Guk Doo, a rookie detective who is passionate about justice. He is a bit crazy and gets transferred from department to department, but he can dance. With the ML.
  3. Bong Soon's hereditary superhuman strength cannot be used for selfish reasons. No women in her family have ever lost their powers, because everyone has always used their powers for other people's good.

spacer.png

3. Woo Young Woo - Extraordinary Attorney Woo

Spoiler
  1. Young Woo always introduces herself as 'Woo Young Woo..kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young Woo'. Like her name in Korean, these words are also palindromes.
  2. Young Woo graduated second in class from Seoul National University, and thus gets the chance to work at Hanbada Law Firm.
  3. Lee Jun Ho, Young Woo's colleague and love interest, uses tango to teach Young Woo how to use a revolving door.

extraordinary-attorney-woo-piggysgifs.gi

4. Kang Mo Yeon - Descendants of the Sun

Spoiler
  1. Kang Mo Yeon has survived after stepping on a live mine. On her first day in Uruk while having a argument with Captain Yoo Shi Jin she ended up stepping on a mine.
  2. Kang Mo Yeon was infected by a deadly virus in Uruk while performing surgery on a patient. She had to be isolated and suffered a lot because of it before recovering from the same.
  3. Kang Mo Yeon had her recorded confession for Yoo Shi Jin aired accidentally when her mobile was being used to play music in the radio station. She had recorded that confession when he car hanging at the edge and about to crash down into the sea.

descendants-of-the-sun-korean.gif

5. Shin Ha Ri - Business Proposal

Spoiler
  1. Shin Ha Ri gets paid for ruining her friend's blind dates by pretending to be her. That's what she has been doing since her unemployment days to ensure her friend doesn't end up in an arranged marriage.
  2. Shin Ha Ri saved Tae Moo by catching a baseball that was going to hit him. She sharply caught a misthrown ball that would have otherwise hit Tae Moo's face. 
  3. Shin Ha Ri's spent a total of 10 million won on Samantha and Rachel. While being jealous of her not so kind cousin (who doesn't have Chingus) she ended up spending that much money on her babies. 

samantha-rachel-business-proposal.gif

6. Yoon Se Ri - Crash Landing On You

Spoiler
  1. Yoon Se Ri the rightful heiress to the Queen's Group as she is her father's eldest daughter from his first wife. After her mother's death she had to live with her stepmother and step-brothers, and doesn't really have a good relationship with either of them thanks to an ongoing succession battle.
  2. Yoon Se Ri's distrust for a North Korean led her back into the North Korean territory. While Ri Jeong Hyuk had honestly told her about the way she has to choose to get to South Korean border, she instead decided to go the other way. 
  3. Yoon Se Ri ended up in North Korea thanks to a faulty paraglider. Her evil step-brothers were behind this as they wanted to remove from the succession battle. 

son-ye-jin-cloy.gif

7. Naksu - Alchemy of Souls

Spoiler
  1. Naksu has never eaten meat as she is sensitive to blood. This stems from her having been an assassin for so long.
  2. Naksu has mastered three levels of magic, but never Tansu.
  3. Naksu's father was a constellation recorder mage at Songrim. He became a soul shifter who ran wild, and therefore had to be killed.

spacer.png

8. Jang Bong Hwan/Kim So-Yong -  Mr. Queen

Spoiler
  1. Kim So-Yong's favorite activities are selecting concubine for the King, hanging out with them, going to check out the new Gisaengs in the Gibangs, swim in the palace lake. She also indulges in martial arts like sword fights and is an excellent sword fighter.
  2. McDonalds is a copy of Korean dish Macdunaldu whose recipe belongs to Kim So Young. She made that dish for the King frequently as his evening snack. Thanks to the ingredients used in this dish, it soon became very common households in Joseon. 
  3. Kim So Young also loves dancing. She was seen twerking while making DU DDU-DU sound in rain by the King.

yunifan-mrqueen.gif

Actors:

1. Lee Gun - Fated To Love You

Spoiler
  1. Lee Gun and his future Baby Momma Kim Mi Young have their first encounter in Macau. There they are drugged  and end up sleeping together, by mistake. Pregnancy - boom!
  2. Lee Gun calls his Baby Momma a snail because he thinks she looks like one. That's why they become known as the 'Snail Couple'.
  3. Lee Gun gets amnesia in one episode and forgets Kim Mi Young. He feels awful about it afterwards.

fated-to-love-you-kdrama.gif

2. Park Si On - Good Doctor

Spoiler
  1. Park Si On becomes a pediatric surgeon resident because of his brother who dies in a mine accident. His brother had gifted him a doctor toy kit before the incident.
  2. Park Si On often gets into confrontations with Kim Do Han, a hotheaded surgeon, who is also a love rival. Both are interested in resident surgeon Cha Yoon Seo.
  3. Park Si On has a trauma / PTSD that stems from his abusive mother. His mother used to beat him and his brother a lot.

joo-won-eat.gif

3. Do Kyung Seok - My ID Is Gangnam Beauty

Spoiler
  1. Kyung Seok's father is a cunning prosecutor, and he has a strained relationship with him. His father lied a lot about his mother (who ran off when Kyung Seok was a kid). Because of this, he abandons his parents and refuses to allow his mom to pay for his living expenses. 
  2. Kyung Seok is the star of the college. He is intelligent and wealthy. He excels at both drinking and fighting. 
  3. Kyung Seok is a very expressive man. His handsome face isn't only heart-fluttering to look at. It's easy to laugh with him, cry with him and feel his pain and anger in almost every episode.

shocked-stare.gif

4. Jang Jun Woo  - Vincenzo

Spoiler
  1. Jun Woo is the true chairman of the nefarious Basel Pharmaceuticals Group, and wants full control of the Electric Chair file in orer to blackmail all Korean politicians for power.
  2. Jun Woo  was diagnosed as a psychopath at the age of 16, and murdered 6 schoolmates - that he got away with.  He hated his father who cheated on his mom, so he killed him. His favorite past-time is abusing his younger half-brother Jang Han Seo.
  3. Jun Woo meets a slow and agonizing death by a piercing drill which will impale him little by little.  Jun Woo is still alive the next morning albeit in serious pain. He faces his death finally, though, when Vincenzo's pet pigeon, Inzaghi, comes to feast on Jun Woo's body....

2pm-taecyeon.gif

5. Kim Shin - Goblin

Spoiler
  1. Kim Shin was an army general during the Joseon Era. Unfortunately he died and was left to rot in a buckwheat field. That's how he became a goblin.
  2. Kim Shin loves watching horror movies and frequently  watches them. Popcorn is his snack of choice.
  3. Kim Shin does not know how to use a phone. He thinks that a Playstore is a physical store you walk into.

spacer.png

6. Cha Do Hyun (and his other personalities) - Kill Me, Heal Me

Spoiler
  1. Perry Park's (the 40 year old man with an affinity to fishing and building bombs) name origins from Cha Do Hyun's father's boat with the same name.
  2. It was Shin Se Gi who made Cha Yoon Young feel empowered to act when he was a child. Thus feeling empowered, Shin Se Gi is the one who starts the fire in the mansion. He did this to release Oh Ri Jin from captivity and abuse, but leaves his abusive father comatose.
  3. Ahn Yo Seob (the suicidal 17 year old - also known as Ahn Yo Na's twin) is a talented poet.

kdrama-ji.gif

7. Choi Young - Faith

Spoiler
  1. Choi Young killed young prince Gyeong Chang in order to free him from the uncontrollable pain he was having due to his disease. Prince Gyeong Chang had been diagnosed with a terminal disease, and he requested Choi Young to ease his pain by killing.
  2. Choi Young was the leader of an organization named Jeokwoldae. This organization was a group of elite warriors who had special powers. Currently Choi Young is the captain of Woodalchi warriors, and his hobby is to sleep.
  3. Choi Young's love interest was killed by the previous king. When she refused to undress in the  royal court on King's order, the King killed her for refusing the Royal command.

K5bbarx.gif

8. Hong Doo Shik - Hometown Cha Cha Cha

Spoiler
  1. Chief Hong Graduated from Seoul National University and graduated as a Lawyer. He completed his graduation with highest grades and returned back to Gongjin five years later. He holds certification in several fields as well.
  2. Cheif Hong had been helping his company's security guard invest in funds. That person invested in some high risk funds without Hong Doo Shik's knowledge and ended up in huge debt which led him to commit suicide. On their way to see him in the hospital, Doo Shik and his boss end up in an accident which leads to his boss' death. Overcome with sadness, Doo Shik left everything and went to Gongjin.
  3. Hong Doo Shik received Brave Citizen award after catching a wanted murderer. While the murderer was chased by the Police, Hong Doo Shik punched the man, and didn't let him run away until the Detectives arrived and arrested him. 

hongbanjang-seonho.gif

Good Luck and Have Fun!!! 

tumblr_nu1m7csnHe1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Please feel free to get in touch with us with your suggestions for events, polls and quick polls. We are always delighted to hear from you. :fullofhearts:  

Thank you to @gm4queen for the event banner  :dorakiss:

Your Friendly Neighborhood and Resident EOs

@Sleepy Owl @partyon @agenth @confusedheart

tagging:
Spoiler

@MayanEcho  @joccu  @Thong Thin  @kokodus  @Ameera Ali  @superspace  @000231846597  @Wuzetian  @4evrkdrama  @Min2206  @gm4queen  @sadthe1st  @Learry  @larus  @SilverDawn  @singlebilingual  @pompyavi 

@SuZy Leoo  @Shining tiara  @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*  @willenette  @rocher22  @africandramalover  @Pyar  @rogue  @LovelyBirdAndYoo  @RollyPenny  @Megan  @kdramagrandma  @msdot  @CallieP  @syntyche  @Nikaa  @JoannaID  @scrawford  @madmad min  @CarolynH

@tas82  @Gisell Gisell  @Jeannie  @Sakurafairy  @gtLmh0622  @Jiyuu  @kittyna 

@UnniSarah  @booha  @YongZura⁷  @maribella  @pauliza  @valinor500  @flutterby06  @kembie  @tinatrix236  @inspiredbyshj  @sakurapotter  @SophieH  @nrllee  @ktcjdrama  @Biology Lesson

@azureblue7  @Prettysup  @Ayame  @yoeda  @dramafan33  @Joanna Alfson  @morningdew 

@hola2jin  @airgelaal  @lebeaucouple  @xylaxyly  @usadango 

@pad-hari  @Naty828  @tofumochu  @Yinye  @Firefly  @SophieH 

@asiaren  @blackberrypie  @SexyDolceVita  @goshhh  @brooksmom  @LeftCoastOppa

@frozentundra  @rogue  @ibru  @itsmeash  @rocat  @Tamakins  @Hannahmiriam  @Rumaizah Muhammed 

@liyahsbutterfly @SC2019  @ferily  @serenilmauve  @Lmangla 

@Lu099  @andy78  @TheQueenReturns  @lilian c  @-jadecloud-  @D27Gjk68  @Sunset  @youactlikeicare  @Kdramabae  @youngae  @chickfactor  @DrBooger  @tiMadam  @hsmz 

@tulip06  @Kris Silva  @Tongtong  @ptp321  @Dhakra  @sweetroad  @hyall  @nohamahamoud2002  @Gumiho  @angela0612  @Kate Llama 

@kimlees  @lduc  @anyeze  @jadore1  @haruhi17  @lila21  @grrly  @ElleSor  @kiotzo 

@TheaN  @wywp  @balletgoddess  @Lusianaaolivary  @RollyPenny  @nateko  @Pitchoum  @sugarplum892 

@leo2020  @knkg @Kathy  @Kari Sama  @irilight  @illay  @Haeun  @Fata Morgana  @DreamCatcher2011  @cherry47  @bunnycotton143  @aprilfive  @anzomi  @Annykey  @an-naum  @ammu82  @AkiChan  @0ly40  @-Love Blossom-   

@CupcakeEonni  @Auntie Mame  @Yazusa    @cikqueen   

@SleepyKitty  @marrez1  @suga02pearl    @fieza1871  @Tuiwgn  @lilyphenix  @omiki  

@breakmyheart  @Rollito Deprimavera  @Pinkypoo  @ilovenico @Jcanqueen12 @Newbie21SG @Helena  @caterpillar59

@whome  @u8017  @vintage  @Table122000  @sugarcream  @roli  @Rabbit_Small  @pocca  @Nermeen نرمين   @Man-O-Man  

@mirimiri  @byeolie  @Angelfish  @Lindyloo421  @yamiyugi     

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

@partyon @Sleepy OwlHere the actresses  part my answer :lol:

Spoiler

Geum Jang Di attends school at Sechs Kies high school because of a scholarship. There she proceeds to be bullied by the notorious F4.

Spoiler

Bong Soon's first love is In Guk Doo, a rookie detective who is passionate about justice. He is a bit crazy and gets transferred from department to department, but he can dance. With the ML.

Spoiler

Lee Jun Ho, Young Woo's colleague and love interest, uses tango to teach Young Woo how to use a revolving door

Spoiler

Kang Mo Yeon has survived after stepping on a live mine. On her first day in Uruk while having a argument with Captain Yoo Shi Jin she ended up stepping on a mine.

Spoiler

Shin Ha Ri gets paid for ruining her friend's blind dates by pretending to be her. That's what she has been doing since her unemployment days to ensure her friend doesn't end up in an arranged marriage.

Spoiler

Yoon Se Ri's distrust for a North Korean led her back into the North Korean territory. While Ri Jeong Hyuk had honestly told her about the way she has to choose to get to South Korean border, she instead decided to go the other way.

Spoiler

Naksu has never eaten meat as she is sensitive to blood. This stems from her having been an assassin for so long.

Spoiler

McDonalds is a copy of Korean dish Macdunaldu whose recipe belongs to Kim So Young. She made that dish for the King frequently as his evening snack. Thanks to the ingredients used in this dish, it soon became very common households in Joseon. 

*my old self would  wait to cheat but I grow up :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

YAY, a new game. I don`t have a good memory of what happeneds in kdramas but I will give it a try. I did not watch many dramas either.

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So Chingus, below in the spoiler tags we have 3 statements for each character, and you will have to choose which of the three is true:

Spoiler

Actresses:

3. Woo Young Woo - Extraordinary Attorney Woo

1.Young Woo always introduces herself as 'Woo Young Woo..kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young Woo'. Like her name in Korean, these words are also palindromes. (true)

8. Jang Bong Hwan/Kim So-Yong -  Mr. Queen

3 .Kim So Young also loves dancing. She was seen twerking while making DU DDU-DU sound in rain by the King. (true)

Actors:

4. Jang Jun Woo  - Vincenzo

2. Jun Woo  was diagnosed as a psychopath at the age of 16, and murdered 6 schoolmates - that he got away with.  He hated his father who cheated on his mom, so he killed him. His favorite past-time is abusing his younger half-brother Jang Han Seo. (true)

5. Kim Shin - Goblin

1. Kim Shin was an army general during the Joseon Era. Unfortunately he died and was left to rot in a buckwheat field. That's how he became a goblin. (true)

7. Choi Young - Faith

2. Choi Young was the leader of an organization named Jeokwoldae. This organization was a group of elite warriors who had special powers. Currently Choi Young is the captain of Woodalchi warriors, and his hobby is to sleep. (true)

This is what I watched. Only 5 dramas.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 Woo Young Woo

Spoiler

Lie: graduating second class (she was first)

6 Yoon Seri

Spoiler

Lie: I think it's the last one. Yes, she ended up in North Korea after a paragliding accident, but it was caused by the weather, not by her scheming brothers. (However, they did scheme to KEEP her there.

I love this drama and have watched it several times, so I feel stupid that I am not sure on this question...

)

7 Naksu

Spoiler

Lie: tansu. Of course she's used it, that's her signature spell

I honestly have watched a ton of dramas (just ask my family!), yet I've only finished about half the ones on this list, and can only stab at three of the questions, lol. 

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Where are my game loving chingus ? :highonflowers:

@YongZura⁷ @joccu @Sakurafairy @azureblue7 @Rollito Deprimavera @ktcjdrama @itsmeash @angela0612 @madmad min @morningdew @willenette @sweetroad @rocher22 @Lmangla sweetie @maribella @tiMadam @yamiyugi @rocat @alleram95 @cikqueen @kdramagrandma @4evrkdrama @lexicon @Min2206 @dramafan33 @liyahsbutterfly @kokodus @MayanEcho @CarolynH @SleepyKitty & co ?

Let's try to solve as many as we can!

Eenie Meenie Lol GIF by AsmodeeGames

55 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Here the actresses  part my answer 

Just a quick question, twin. Are you giving us the truths or the lies in your answers....?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

:tongue: Seeing some good guesses though!

55 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

*my old self would  wait to cheat by I grow up

Or teamed up with @joccu :D

43 minutes ago, larus said:

This is what I watched. Only 5 dramas.

ALMOST everything correct. Am spotting one mistake. :kiss_wink: @Sleepy Owl You may have to confirm the last one.

35 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

honestly have watched a ton of dramas (just ask my family!), yet I've only finished about half the ones on this list, and can only stab at three of the questions, lol. 

Correct with the lies! :yay:But there are 2 lies and only 1 truth for each drama characters. We're looking for the truths. Wanna give it a new try?

PS. It is hard! Even though I wrote half of the clues, am like which ones were the truths again? :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Just a quick question, twin. Are you giving us the truths or the lies in your answers....?

the one will give me more point true :loolz:

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Or teamed up with @joccu :D

I should team up with @joccu on the actor section , I usually don’t remember  actor story line but their body part :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Not many shower scenes in kdramas anymore, though. :criesariver:

#byeabs #feelingblue #bringbackabs

These days we see in kdrama thugs & gangsters shirtless more than lead men twin :D

* so now I wish all my oppa play thugs/gangsters 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

Business Proposal

Spoiler

Didn't watch this, but read the manhwa. Truth: Ha-ri was paid by her friend to impersonate her for that arranged blind date who turned out to be her CEO Taemu.

Mr Queen

Spoiler

The only one I watched, LOL! Well, McDonald's "copied" her recipes as she "cooked" burgers and fries "first". But equally iconic was her twerking under the rain.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

tumblr_omz765EoiV1s8t96qo10_r1_400.gifvbe1564292c8dfa7597ab4d7154f795d36a81e831tumblr_o65ay9HEsP1tmjt2ko1_400.gifv

tumblr_nb1e7t5pOo1qfakbgo7_250.gifv

57fd75332830f480d2dbc89e0dde25b4447a4af4

Spoiler

tumblr_oh1t9yDmWC1vqfmslo4_640.gifv

cr. to original owners of the gifs

i did watched some but others Kdrama was guesses

Spoiler

BOF /Geum Jang Di's name means "Korean lawngrass".(2)

Do Bong Soon - Strong Woman Do Bong Soon(2)

Kang Mo Yeon - Descendants of the Sun(3)

Shin Ha Ri - Business Proposal(not sure 1)?

Yoon Se Ri - Crash Landing On You( 1)

Naksu - Alchemy of Souls(2)

======

Lee Gun - Fated To Love You(3)

wild guess(not yet start bec. of the FL:pensive:)Do Kyung Seok - My ID Is Gangnam Beauty(1)

Jun Woo meets a slow and agonizing death by a piercing drill which will impale him little by little.  Jun Woo is still alive the next morning albeit in serious pain. He faces his death finally, though, when Vincenzo's pet pigeon, Inzaghi, comes to feast on Jun Woo's body....

Jang Jun Woo  - Vincenzo(3)

Kim Shin - Goblin(1?)

Kill Me, Heal Me(3? poet/artist was the same)

===

adding

@Ameera Ali chingu I cannot find Inzaghi image/gif can you post or a video pls.:partyblob:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

56 minutes ago, partyon said:

ALMOST everything correct. Am spotting one mistake. :kiss_wink: @Sleepy Owl You may have to confirm the last one.

It is possible. Some of the lie clues have some truth in it to confuse us.

Exemple

Spoiler

In My Queen....

McDonalds is a copy of Korean dish Macdunaldu but I don`t think it was not served frequently to the king.

I made a mistake for drama Faith? I watched this long ago.

Spoiler

All I remember is that Lee Min Ho`s character liked to sleep. Vaguely remembering. So here is my vote.:D

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

20 minutes ago, larus said:

Of the ones I know, you made a mistake with Goblin. As for Faith I can't comment, as I didn't watch it. Will need @Sleepy Owl 's input. :kiss_wink: The rest are correct.

@kingpin Jamkkanman, will check your answers.

:coolshades:

@MayanEcho One answer is more correct than the other one for Mr. Queen. :glee:

@Ameera Ali You should know by now that @YongZura⁷'s secret weapon is Google in these events. Don't give up!

:letsgo:

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

@kingpin Of the clues that I wrote or watched the dramas I can confirm the following:

Spoiler

BOF - correct

Do Bong Soon - correct

Alchemy of Souls - incorrect X

Fated To Love You - correct

My ID is Gangnam Beauty - correct

Vincenzo - incorrect X

Goblin - incorrect X

Kill Me Heal Me - incorrect X

For the rest we need @Sleepy Owl Well done in any case, chingu! :glasses:

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

* @partyon for one we didn’t bring it up :phew:

You also didn't read the clue well enough, because you missed the reference:joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@kingpin, @larus Chingus, here are my inputs in addition to what @partyon Noona commented:

@kingpin Chingu, you might have to recheck your answers for:

Spoiler

Yoon Se Ri, Kim Shin and Cha Do Hyun

@larus Chingu, 

Spoiler

Faith is correct
Kim Shin - Goblin, you will have to recheck your answer 

40 minutes ago, larus said:

Well they say the best lie is the one that has some level truth in it :piggydance:

Just like @partyon Noona said, some answers are more correct than others.

Some statements that might seem correct can have some small incorrect details which would make them a lie :smort:

31 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I give up , even it look like google didn’t watch most of these drama :mrgreen:

We might as well have Google participate then :loolz:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Ah man, I have to think?  I started off wrong picking the lies rather than the true statements 

Actresses

Spoiler

1-stmt 2, 

2-stmt 1

3-stmt 1

4-stmt 1

5-stmt 1

6-stmt 1

7-didn't watch the drama

8-3

Actors

Spoiler