Guess the K-Drama!

confusedheart

Guess the K-Drama!

Guessing GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Annyeonghaseyo everyone! :heythere:

The EO Team is back with another (hopefully) exciting event! :flushed:

So this is a Guessing Game, as you all have probably already guessed!  From the one-liners, (not pick up lines) and  sometimes two, that gives you a very very brief idea of the plot.    

There are no prizes for guessing, unfortnately, but... you can check your proficiency from the number of correct answers and be the undisputable King / Queen of  K-dramas.  👑 Please let us know in comments how you fared!

Spy Vs Spy Detective GIF by Afternoon films

CLUES: 

1. Can the North and the South ever have a 'Happily Ever After" after a paragliding adventure goes wrong?
  2. This female character frequently sprouts facts about whales and finds connections to whales in her everyday surroundigs.
  3. Tom and Jerry, anyone? The key word here is 'Jerry' in this thriller of a drama!
  4. Wish someone would take her cheating husband off her hands! Perhaps her best friend will be kind enough in this time travel drama?
  5. It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Superman! Nah, it's a Bird! Nah it's an Italian (mafia) bird!
  6. Is it a man (chef) in a woman's body in this historical / fantasy drama? Hurry to catch Joseon Era’s First Fast Food at Mac dunaldu!
  7. This artist / swimmer can die a million times but this fan will go back in time and save him again and again! Talk about true love!
  8. He can be an Alien from another planet, but love knows no boundaries!
  9. Wanted a manager to manage a hotel for the dead! Anyone up for the job?
  10. Now, this male lead has six other identities besides his main.
  11. Wanna place some bets on this drama where the female lead who had to move from Korea (under Japanese rule) to Japan?
  12. What happens when you are pulled into the world of webtoon created by your father?
  13. Remember the wooden puppet, his nose grows longer, and when he tells the truth, his nose resumes its normal? Well, this female lead would hiccup whenever she tells a lie!
  14. This victim of school bullying learns the game of 'Go' to take down her opponets - one at a time!
  15. You are on the verge of a divorce and life gives you a second chance and you transform yourself into your teenage self again!
  16. A fake marriage with a handome actor to claim her childhood home. Yes, please!
  17. Cinderella and the Prince can't stand each other. Step into the world of adorable teddy bears, though it can be creepy at times!
  18. They are forced to marry after a one-night stand! You can't forget his 'weird' hairstyle or his weirder laugh! Or, the friendly neighbourhood 'priest' oppa!
  19. This female bodyguard has super powers that's hereditary!
  20. Speaking of bad boys, what do you call a gang of bad boys who get involved with a girl from the working class?
  21. Want revenge? Call your nearest Uber driver!
  22. A soldier and a doctor fall in love in the middle of a war! An epic love story!
  23. What do you do when a prosecutor trainee who works for you is accused of murdering her boyfriend? It's all very fishy! Can they catch the real culprit soon?
  24. She is a single parent on the run from a serial killer. Good thing help is around in the form of a cute police officer who takes his job very seriously and romance soon blooms between them!
  25. What happens when you fall for your best friend's young brother? Remember the iconic red umbrella?
  26. Three struggling men open a guest house but suddenly a mysterious baby appears in their lives!
  27. A widow time travels to find her husband in the present day and enters into a contract marriage with him as she tries to unravel the mystery.
  28. What happens when you catch your husband having an affair with your step sister? You travel back in time to marry your step sister's intended!
  29. This man is obsessed and wants to punish the woman who he thinks was responsible for his girlfriend's death and will stop at nothing! Her ex- boyfriend is a man we all love to bash!
  30. Love to play games? How about Red Light, Green Light ? You must survive to catch season 2!
  31. You don't want to be a supporting character in a webtoon so you set out to change your destiny!
  32. After waking from a 13-year coma, how do you adjust to life as a 30-year-old -- and reconnect with a man who blames himself for what happened to you?.
  33. What happens when an architect is reunited with his beachside romance on the streets of Seoul?
  34. Will this handsome editor see beyond the 'ugliness' and recognize his childhood friend and first love?
  35. Throught this drama the students at a sports college fight for their dreams and strive for success! Inspired by the life of Olympic gold-medalist!
  36. Take a nostalgic trip back in time with this very popular 3 seasons series.
  37. This beloved King time travels to meet the detective who once saved his life.
  38. Seeking a human wife for 900 years to end his immortal life!
  39. Your life is turned upside down when an actor claims to be your son and turns up at your house.
  40. Well, he is the husband everyone wants right now! A story of a struggling marriage between a rich heiress and a commoner, a lawyer.
  41. This is one of a kind drama that combines live-action and 3D animation in this drama that showcases human psychological behaviour.
  42. She gets a plastic surgery to recover her self esteem after being bullied as but he recognizes her from the past!
  43. A plain and simple office romance between a narcissistic boss and his very capable and patient personal assistant
  44. A night courier anyone?
  45. Your best friend goes for a blind date to scare him away but he turns out to be your boss and makes a not so 'indecent proposal'!
  46. Looking for a job? Contact a company of Grim Reapers, but not TODAY!
  47. Can an elite warrior's soul trapped in a physically weak body help a cursed man become a powerful magician?
  48. She is one heck of a determined young lady who wants to make it to the national fencing team. .
  49. A young woman from the countryside teaches a rich heir how to spend money wisely after he loses his memory. 
  50. A con man and a mermaid trying to navigate the human world fall in love!
  51. A tomboy gets mistaken for a lad but maintains the deception for the sake of employment. Now, her boss starts having feelings for 'him'.
  52. She has the ability to see and talk to ghosts but they disappear when she touches him.
  53. A body swap drama where a pompous and arrogant rich man falls for a poor professional stunt actress.
  54. It's all about a doppelganger who replaces a rich woman and forced to marry the heir, blackmailed by the rich woman's secret lover.   . 
  55. A young man and his uncle while working as tauma cleaners uncover the stories of the dead and telling them to their loved ones.
  56. A documentary you shot years ago in high school forces two ex- lovers to reunite once again in front of the camera.
  57. After losing his memory, this crowned prince becomes a husband to Joseon's oldest bachelorette.
  58. Desperate times need desperate measures, so you ask your ex- girlfriend to act as a robot that you fashioned after her! 
  59. This hothouse has only evil!  A man with a mysterious past and his wife who is out to catch him, oblivious of his real identity!
  60. Your boyfriend marries you because he wants revenge from the woman (his ex girlfriend) who married your father, sounds pretty compliacted!

Correct Answers: 

1. Spoiler
    1. Crash Landing on You
    2. Extraordinary Attorney Woo
    3. Mouse / Big Mouth 
    4. Marry My Husband 
    5. Vincenzo
    6. Mr Queen 
    7. Lovely Runner
    8. My Love from Another Star 
    9. Hotel del Luna
    10. Kill Me, Heal Me
    11. Pachinko 
    12. W
    13. Pinocchio
    14. The Glory 
    15. 18 Again 
    16. Full House
    17. Goong: Princess Hours
    18. Fated to Love You
    19. Strong Girl Bong-soon
    20. Boys over Flowers
    21. Taxi Driver 
    22. Descendants of the Sun
    23. Suspicious Partner 
    24. When the Camellia Blooms
    25. Something in the Rain 
    26. Welcome to Waikiki
    27. The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
    28. Perfect Marriage Revenge
    29. Secret Love 
    30. Squid Game
    31. Extraordinary You
    32. Still 17
    33. Lovestruck in the City @agenth's favourite drama
    34. She was Pretty 
    35. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo
    36. Reply Series
    37. The King: Eternal Monarch
    38. Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
    39. My Father is Strange 
    40. Queen of Tears
    41. Yumi's Cells
    42. My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
    43. What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
    44. Healer 
    45. Business Proposal 
    46. Tomorrow 
    47. Alchemy of Souls
    48. Twenty-Five Twenty-One
    49. Shopping King Louie
    50. The Legend of the Blue Sea
    51. Coffee Prince
    52. Master's Sun
    53. Secret Garden
    54. Mask 
    55. Move to Heaven
    56. Our Beloved Summer 
    57. 100 Days My Prince 
    58. I'm Not a Robot
    59. Flower of Evil 
    60. Innocent Man 

SCORES:

• 0-20: You are a ''Rookie but tough as  Cookie' as you are gradually making your way through the sea of K-dramas!  #fighting!
  • 21-40: You are the 'Rising Star' and have discovered the world of K-dramas and you are fighting a losing war to stop K-dramas from gradually taking over your life!
  • 41-50: You are a 'Bazinga'  no longer in denial and have accepted your fate!  You are on this path to consume as many K-framas as possible and spend ever waking hour binge watching K-dramas!
  • 51-60: You are a 'Walking Wikipedia' when it comes to K-dramas!  All hail the King/ Queen of K -Dramas! You have embraced the world of K-dramas and made peace with your life outside. 

Standing Ovation Gif - IceGif

Please feel free to reach out to us, your friendly neighborhood EO team with your suggestions for events, including Quick Polls.

re: @confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl

All image / gif credits go to their owners

tagging our chingus:

Spoiler

MayanEcho  @joccu  @Thong Thin  @kokodus  @Ameera Ali  @superspace  @000231846597  @Wuzetian  @4evrkdrama  @Min2206  @gm4queen  @sadthe1st  @Learry  @larus  @SilverDawn  @singlebilingual  @pompyavi 

@SuZy Leoo  @Shining tiara  @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*  @willenette  @rocher22  @africandramalover  @Pyar  @rogue  @LovelyBirdAndYoo  @RollyPenny  @Megan  @kdramagrandma  @msdot  @CallieP  @syntyche  @Nikaa  @JoannaID  @scrawford  @madmad min  @CarolynH

@tas82  @Gisell Gisell  @Jeannie  @Sakurafairy  @gtLmh0622  @Jiyuu  @kittyna 

@UnniSarah  @booha  @YongZura⁷  @maribella  @pauliza  @valinor500  @flutterby06  @kembie  @tinatrix236  @inspiredbyshj  @sakurapotter  @SophieH  @nrllee  @ktcjdrama  @Biology Lesson

@azureblue7  @Prettysup  @Ayame  @yoeda  @dramafan33  @Joanna Alfson  @morningdew 

@hola2jin  @airgelaal  @lebeaucouple  @xylaxyly  @usadango 

@pad-hari  @Naty828  @tofumochu  @Yinye  @Firefly  @SophieH 

@asiaren  @blackberrypie  @SexyDolceVita  @goshhh  @brooksmom  @LeftCoastOppa

@frozentundra  @rogue  @ibru  @itsmeash  @rocat  @Tamakins  @Hannahmiriam  @Rumaizah Muhammed 

@liyahsbutterfly @SC2019  @ferily  @serenilmauve  @Lmangla 

@Lu099  @andy78  @TheQueenReturns  @lilian c  @-jadecloud-  @D27Gjk68  @Sunset  @youactlikeicare  @Kdramabae  @youngae  @chickfactor  @DrBooger  @tiMadam  @hsmz 

@tulip06  @Kris Silva  @Tongtong  @ptp321  @Dhakra  @sweetroad  @hyall  @nohamahamoud2002  @Gumiho  @angela0612  @Kate Llama 

@kimlees  @lduc  @anyeze  @jadore1  @haruhi17  @lila21  @grrly  @ElleSor  @kiotzo 

@TheaN  @wywp  @balletgoddess  @Lusianaaolivary  @RollyPenny  @nateko  @Pitchoum  @sugarplum892 

@leo2020  @knkg @Kathy  @Kari Sama  @irilight  @illay  @Haeun  @Fata Morgana  @DreamCatcher2011  @cherry47  @bunnycotton143  @aprilfive  @anzomi  @Annykey  @an-naum  @ammu82  @AkiChan  @0ly40  @-Love Blossom-   

@CupcakeEonni  @Auntie Mame  @Yazusa    @cikqueen   

@SleepyKitty  @marrez1  @suga02pearl    @fieza1871  @Tuiwgn  @lilyphenix  @omiki  

@breakmyheart  @Rollito Deprimavera  @Pinkypoo  @ilovenico @Jcanqueen12 @Newbie21SG @Helena  @caterpillar59

@whome  @u8017  @vintage  @Table122000  @sugarcream  @roli  @Rabbit_Small  @pocca  @Nermeen نرمين   @Man-O-Man  

@mirimiri  @byeolie  @Angelfish  @Lindyloo421  @yamiyugi @Latte_Anyday @Tango27 @jayakris 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Where are my game loving chingus at?

@YongZura⁷ @larus @joccu @Sakurafairy @azureblue7 @ktcjdrama @itsmeash @angela0612 @madmad min @willenette @sweetroad @rocher22 @maribella @tiMadam @yamiyugi @alleram95 @dramafan33 @liyahsbutterfly @kokodus @MayanEcho @LeftCoastOppa  @WeunXK @gm4queen @rocat 

Pali !!!! Let's go!

Season 5 Running GIF by NBC

I solved as many clues as I could without googling.... Really struggled with the dramas I hadn't watched. :sweatingbullets:

@confusedheart For clue 3, shouldn't we also approve another drama as the correct answer?

The clue is:

• Tom and Jerry, anyone? The key word here is 'Jerry' in this thriller of a drama!

The correct answer could be:

Spoiler
  • Mouse
    OR
  • Big Mouth (also known as Big Mouse). There is specifically a character whose name is Jerry in it. Played by my Kwakkie 😎
    012ce989242abd2a34f09ec1671a1cf3.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

On 5/31/2024 at 1:15 PM, confusedheart said:

So this is a Guessing Game, as you all have probably already guessed!  From the one-liners, (not pick up lines) and  sometimes two, that gives you a very very brief idea of the plot.    

I am sure there are dramas I never watch, like always. But I will play. Not now but I hope I will come back later in the evening.

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Okay, I have calculated my points and I got 48. I really struggled with the ones I hadn't watched. :emmm:

Guess I'm then in the Bazinga category - lol

bazinga GIF

@africandramalover Will no doubt be in the highest category - Walking Wikipedia!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

On 5/31/2024 at 1:15 PM, confusedheart said:

CLUES: 

Spoiler

1. Crash Landing on You

2. Extraordinary Attorney Woo

3. Big Mouth ? I am not sure

4. Marry My Husband

5. Vicenzo

6. Mr Queen

7. Lovely Runner

8. You Who Came from the Stars

9. Hotel del Luna

10. -

11. Pachinko (not sure)

12. W

13. Pinocchio

14. The Glory  (I think)

15. Go Back Couple

16. Ending Again  (?)

17. Goong

18. Fated To Love You

19.Strong Girl Bong-soon

20.-

21. Taxi Driver

22.Descendants of the Sun (but it was a war in that drama ? )

23.Suspicious Partner (? but it could be another drama)

24. When the Camellia Blooms

25.Something in the Rain (perhaps). Almost every drama has a red umbrella.

26. Welcome to Waikiki

27. The Story Of Park's Marriage Contract

28 Perfect Marriage Revenge (???)

29.Secret Love

30. Squid Games

31. Extraordinary You

32. Thirty But Seventeen

33. Lovestruck in the City

34. She Was Pretty

35. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo

36.-

37. The King Eternal Monarch

38. Goblin

39. My Father is Strange

40. Queen of Tears

41. Yumi`s cells

42. -

43Jugglers (but htere are other dramas that fit the description)

44. Healer

45. -

46. Tomorrow

47.Alchemy of souls

48. Twenty-Five Twenty-One

49.Shopping King Louie

50. The Legend of the Blue Sea

51. -

52. The Master's Sun

53. Secret garden

54. -

55. Move to Heaven

56.Our Beloved Summer

57. Days My Prince

58. -

59.-

60-

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

@confusedheart

Sponge Bob Flower GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants@partyon thanks for the tagged😇

I watched  early k-dramas  when I still younger(single life)/and others Kdramas was guesses base on prior Kdrama events😇

tumblr_mcv96mPhJ71qbxx00o4_r1_250.gifv

60.The Innocent Man (2012)

Your boyfriend marries you because he wants revenge from the woman (his ex girlfriend) who married your father, sounds pretty compliacted!

tumblr_nbe5xcSuAV1qfakbgo3_250.gifv

18.Fated to Love You (2014)

They are forced to marry after a one-night stand! You can't forget his 'weird' hairstyle or his weirder laugh! Or, the friendly neighbourhood 'priest' oppa!

====

My Love from the Star (2013)8.

He can be an Alien from another planet, but love knows no boundaries!

#my love from the star from Constantly Obsessing

1.Crash Landing on You (2019)

Can the North and the South ever have a 'Happily Ever After" after a paragliding adventure goes wrong?

cf02377ac0f6830a85283df9957cdfae945c49e3.gifv

Queen of Tears (2024)40.

Well, he is the husband everyone wants right now! A story of a struggling marriage between a rich heiress and a commoner, a lawyer.

Spoiler

credit to owners of the gifs👏

others guesses including the 5 gifs  I think I had more than 21 K-drama that is correct🤔🤔

Spoiler

This female character frequently sprouts facts about whales and finds connections to whales in her everyday surroundigs.

2Extraordinary Attorney Woo (2022)

3. Mouse (2021)

Tom and Jerry, anyone? The key word here is 'Jerry' in this thriller of a drama!

4. Marry My Husband (2024)

Wish someone would take her cheating husband off her hands! Perhaps her best friend will be kind enough in this time travel drama?

5. Vincenzo (2021)

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Superman! Nah, it's a Bird! Nah it's an Italian (mafia) bird!

7. The Story of Park's Marriage Contract (2023)

This artist / swimmer can die a million times but this fan will go back in time and save him again and again! Talk about true love!

9. Hotel del Luna

Wanted a manager to manage a hotel for the dead! Anyone up for the job?

10. Kill Me, Heal Me (2015)

Now, this male lead has six other identities besides his main.

12, W (2016)

What happens when you are pulled into the world of webtoon created by your father?

13. Pinocchio (2014)

Remember the wooden puppet, his nose grows longer, and when he tells the truth, his nose resumes its normal? Well, this female lead would hiccup whenever she tells a lie!

14. The Glory (2022)

This victim of school bullying learns the game of 'Go' to take down her opponets - one at a time!

16. Full House (2004)

A fake marriage with a handome actor to claim her childhood home. Yes, please!

19.Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (2017)

This female bodyguard has super powers that's hereditary!

21.Taxi Driver (2021)

Want revenge? Call your nearest Uber driver!

22. Descendants of the Sun (2016)

A soldier and a doctor fall in love in the middle of a war! An epic love story!

23. Suspicious Partner (2017)

What do you do when a prosecutor trainee who works for you is accused of murdering her boyfriend? It's all very fishy! Can they catch the real culprit soon?

26. Welcome to Waikiki Season 1

Three struggling men open a guest house but suddenly a mysterious baby appears in their lives!

28. Perfect Marriage Revenge (2023)

What happens when you catch your husband having an affair with your step sister? You travel back in time to marry your step sister's intended!

29. Secret love(2013)

This man is obsessed and wants to punish the woman who he thinks was responsible for his girlfriend's death and will stop at nothing! Her ex- boyfriend is a man we all love to bash!

30. Squid Game (2021)

Love to play games? How about Red Light, Green Light ? You must survive to catch season 2!

38. Goblin (2016)

Seeking a human wife for 900 years to end his immortal life!

42. My ID Is Gangnam Beauty (2018)

She gets a plastic surgery to recover her self esteem after being bullied as but he recognizes her from the past!

43. What's Wrong with Secretary Kim (2018)

A plain and simple office romance between a narcissistic boss and his very capable and patient personal assistant.

44. Healer (2014)

A night courier anyone?

52. The Master's Sun (2013)

She has the ability to see and talk to ghosts but they disappear when she touches him.

53. Secret Garden (2010)

A body swap drama where a pompous and arrogant rich man falls for a poor professional stunt actress.

59.Flower of Evil (2020)

This hothouse has only evil!  A man with a mysterious past and his wife who is out to catch him, oblivious of his real identity!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

21-40: You are the 'Rising Star' and have discovered the world of K-dramas and you are fighting a losing war to stop K-dramas from gradually taking over your life!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

*** I got a total of (29) based from the dramas I’ve watched from your list.  My answers were based on the clue words written -   :blush:

Spoiler

Can the North and the South ever have a 'Happily Ever After" after a paragliding adventure goes wrong? – Crash Landing On You

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Superman! Nah, it's a Bird! Nah it's an Italian (mafia) bird! – Vincenzo

He can be an Alien from another planet, but love knows no boundaries! – My Love from Another Star

Now, this male lead has six other identities besides his main. – Kill Me, Heal Me

Wanna place some bets on this drama where the female lead who had to move from Korea (under Japanese rule) to Japan? – Pachinko

A fake marriage with a handome actor to claim her childhood home. Yes, please! – FullHouse

Cinderella and the Prince can't stand each other. Step into the world of adorable teddy bears, though it can be creepy at times! – Goong : Princess Hours

They are forced to marry after a one-night stand! You can't forget his 'weird' hairstyle or his weirder laugh! Or, the friendly neighbourhood 'priest' oppa! – Fated to Love You

This female bodyguard has super powers that's hereditary! – Strong Girl Bong-soon

Speaking of bad boys, what do you call a gang of bad boys who get involved with a girl from the working class? – Boys Over Flowers

A soldier and a doctor fall in love in the middle of a war! An epic love story! – Descendants of the Sun

What do you do when a prosecutor trainee who works for you is accused of murdering her boyfriend? It's all very fishy! Can they catch the real culprit soon? – Suspicious Partner

She is a single parent on the run from a serial killer. Good thing help is around in the form of a cute police officer who takes his job very seriously and romance soon blooms between them! – When the Camella Blooms

This man is obsessed and wants to punish the woman who he thinks was responsible for his girlfriend's death and will stop at nothing! Her ex- boyfriend is a man we all love to bash! – Secret Love

Love to play games? How about Red Light, Green Light ? You must survive to catch season 2! – Squid Game

What happens when an architect is reunited with his beachside romance on the streets of Seoul? – Lovestruck in the City

Will this handsome editor see beyond the 'ugliness' and recognize his childhood friend and first love? – She was Pretty

Take a nostalgic trip back in time with this very popular 3 seasons series. – Reply  

This beloved King time travels to meet the detective who once saved his life. – The King: Eternal Monarch

Seeking a human wife for 900 years to end his immortal life! - Goblin

Well, he is the husband everyone wants right now! A story of a struggling marriage between a rich heiress and a commoner, a lawyer. – Queen of Tears

A plain and simple office romance between a narcissistic boss and his very capable and patient personal assistantWhat’s Wrong with Secretary Kim

A night courier anyone? - Healer

A con man and a mermaid trying to navigate the human world fall in love! – The Legend of the Blue Sea

She has the ability to see and talk to ghosts but they disappear when she touches him. – Master’s Sun

A body swap drama where a pompous and arrogant rich man falls for a poor professional stunt actress – Secret Garden

It's all about a doppelganger who replaces a rich woman and forced to marry the heir, blackmailed by the rich woman's secret lover. Mask

A documentary you shot years ago in high school forces two ex- lovers to reunite once again in front of the camera. – Our Beloved Summer

This hothouse has only evil!  A man with a mysterious past and his wife who is out to catch him, oblivious of his real identity! – Flower of Evil

:kitty:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

3,4,5,10,11,14,15,25,26,28,29,31,….about 19 I didn’t watch. 

Just made it into 
the big bang theory bazinga GIF

Argh, my heads hurts. Who came up with 60?!? :lol:

I can quickly classify these that I didn’t watch into two main categories:

1. divorce/conjugal mess makjang

2. Actors/actresses I don’t fancy…kekeke

@confusedheart @partyon thanks for the tag!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Oh, I love a good guessing game. Though if I am being honest my memory just isn’t as good as it once was. After reading some of the clues it feels like I might know some of the answers while others are either no clue since I have probably not watched said dramas or I might have but the name sadly eludes me at the moment.

Anyway, here are my guesses. Let’s see how many I manage to get correct.

Spoiler

Is this King 2 Hearts. Haven’t watched it in entirety so I can’t say if there was a paratrooping mishap. Okay that is me joking. While that show no doubt had tensions between the two and the main leads were from South and North Korea I doubt this is the correct answer. The actual answer probably is Crash Landing On You. (Barely watched the first episode so I may be wrong)

2.       Is this Star Trek 4. Oh wait that can’t count since that is not only a movie but also an American one and it being in dub won’t count as well. Sorry have no idea. Pretty sure I haven’t watched this show at all.

3.       Big Mouse. Sadly, the female Lead passes by the end. But still a good watch.

4.       Marry My Husband. This was an easy one.

5.       Vinezeo? Not sure about this and the spelling of the show. But I do know that it had the male lead who was supposed to be from the Italian Mafia but then he becomes a lawyer in Korea for some reason. Never finished the first episode so I may be totally off mark over here.

6.       Mr. Queen. I only know this one because it was in the last quiz of guess the actor/actress or something along those lines and I couldn’t figure this one out until the answers were out. Does this still count as a win.

7.       My Lovely Runner. Not sure because it is mentioned here that he was an artist and swimmer and that he died a million times. As far as I could tell he was a singer/actor unless you are counting that as an artist (someone who performs rather than one who draws). Also, I don’t think that he died that many times.

8.       My Love From Another Star. If there are any more dramas including Aliens do let me know. I might be willing to watch them. There was one which had a vampire but Aliens are so much more fun or time travel shows even though they can end up giving you a headache at times.

9.       Hotel Del Luna

10.  Dr Hyde and Jykl? Not a 100% sure. Also, while I haven’t watched this drama I did read the full recaps by Dramabeans. Need to watch it someday. Come to think about it that probably isn’t the name due to a short story written by that name. So, it is probably something similar. Or is it Kill Me, Heal Me. I know both of these shows had something to do with multiple personalities. Both of them I have just read through recaps. But at the moment facts are being so blurred that I can’t recall what happens in which drama.

11.   Sorry no placing bets because that is against my religion plus, I would lose either way since I don’t know the answer and only someone that has nothing to lose would bet at this point.

12.  W Two Worlds

13.  Pinocchio. This was easy since I watched this show two times.

14.  Is this The Glory. Still haven’t gotten down to watching it even after hearing a lot of praises for it. Due to my own traumatic experiences at being bullied. Fortunately, they don’t seem to be as sever as the ones shown in these shows. But still.

15.  18 Again.

16.  Sounds Interesting but sadly no clue

17.  No Idea

18.  It seems like I haven’t watched this show as well so no idea. Don’t think that I have even heard about it. So, I guess if I did watch it, I would have remembered the clues regarding the hairstyle and laugh.

19.   Strong Girl Bong Soon. Easy especially since I am rewatching it currently. Whenever my friend pops up, we watch a few episodes. My only issue is that he tends to lose track of time and he then leaves really late. But I guess as long as he becomes a K-Drama viewer all is well.

20.  Boys Over Flowers? Haven’t watched this show yet so I may be mistaken. I have heard about it a lot, but I have no intention of ever watching it. Therefore, I might be totally wrong because of this.

21.  Taxi Driver. Sadly, I still haven’t gotten down to watching the second season. Have no idea why Netflix isn’t adding it. Yes, I know that I can watch it in other places, but I want to support a show legally every now and again especially so that they end up adding more.

22.  Descendants Of The Sun

23.  Darn this sounds familiar, but I just can’t place it. Did this by any chance have Ji Chang Wook as the male lead. If it did, I just watched a few episodes and postponed it for future watching. But never got down to it. Then again, I don’t remember the name, so it probably doesn’t count as a correct answer I assume.

24.  Pretty sure that I haven’t watched this drama as well so no clue.

25.  Nope I don’t remember the iconic Red Umbrella scene. Either it wasn’t as memorable as pointed out or most likely I haven’t watched it. Doesn’t seem to be something that I would watch as well.

26.  Three Men and A Baby. Oh no that was a movie with Tom Selick so it can’t be this one. Was this a show with Eugene perhaps or am I confusing this with another show altogether. Probably this might be the case and then I am pulling a blank.

27.  Is this perhaps Tomorrow With You. Though in that case the husband was the time traveller, so I guess this isn’t the correct answer. Sigh I really thought that I could solve most of these,

28.  Another interesting Time Travel drama. Funny thing is that a few months back I saw a drama with a similar theme or perhaps it was exactly this drama, and I was thinking of watching it some time later. Sadly, the name eludes me at the moment.

29.  Is this the drama Secret? The female lead decides to take the fall for her boyfriends Hit and Run accident. He accidentally killed the male leads girlfriend though he doesn’t tell the female lead about this and lies that they just hit something else, and she believes him. Her father ends up dying because he seems to have amnesia but in one of his brief lucid moments confronts the second male lead about what actually happened that night. If this is the drama then I have clearly missed the bashing of the second male lead or probably the other dramas that he was in.

30.  Squid Game?

31.  ???

32.  Haven’t watched said drama so no idea

33.  This one sounds familiar but I am pretty sure that I haven’t watched it

34.  She Was Pretty

35.  Weightlifting Fairy something (I can’t recall the name)

36.  3 seasons for a K-Drama. Pretty rare but still I have no clue

37.  The King Eternal Monarch with Lee Min Ho and the actress from Goblin

38.  And Goblin is the answer to the very next question aka this answer

39.  I know which drama is probably being discussed but I can’t remember the name. I think this show had Lee Yuri in it as a lawyer. The son that is being talked about ends up marrying her sister that did/taught judo.

40.  Queen Of Tears. A new drama so while I haven’t watched it at the moment it is in my to watch list. Just need the time to get to it.

41.  This one also sounds familiar, but I am pretty sure that I haven’t watched it. Is this perhaps a show by Disney?

42.  Gungnum Beauty ID

43.  What Is Wrong With Secretary Kim?

44.  Marriage Proposal

45.  Healer

46.  Tomorrow

47.  Alchemy Of Souls

48.  ???

49.  Haven’t watched or even heard of this show

50.  The Legend Of The Blue Sea

51.  The Coffee Prince

52.  The Masters Sun. Probably Not since the female lead was frightened of ghosts and they could possess her. Is this the new one then. I watched it but the details have already been blurred from my mind. The one which has Joo Won as a ghost photographer?

53.  Secret Garden. Watched a few episodes and while this is a famous and popular drama, I don’t think I even reached the body swapping part.

54.   I have a feeling I know which drama is being talked about due to reading the recaps, but the name and cast seem to elude me at the moment sorry. Isn’t this the one where the female lead is initially working at a department store when she is recruited by the villains to obtain some evidence from the male lead. Some people were even speculating that the female lead may have been a twin sister with the male leads dead wife that was separated at birth. But the truth was that she was simply a doppelganger which the villains tried to use to their own advantage. Unfortunately, they didn’t count on people actually falling in love or in another case falling back in love (supposedly) with each other. Perhaps another clue might help me jog my memory.

55.   Something to do with Heaven I think. Some of these shows have such similar names that I get confused. Just to be clear I heard about this show and it sounded interesting but I never got down to watching it. Can’t remember which show sidetracked me back then. Move To Heave or Stairway To Heaven. No, the last one has nothing to do with The Crow TV Series even though the names sound familiar.

56.  I have heard of this drama but since I didn’t watch it I don’t know the name. I know for a fact that it is a recent drama but other than that nothing comes to my mind at the moment. Perhaps another clue might help.

57.  I generally don’t watch period dramas so I have no idea which one is being discussed.

58.  I Am Not A Robot. Another show that is on my watch list but in this case, I am fully aware of what happens due to reading the recap for it on a certain site. Hear that it is loads of fun. Fortunately, it is still on Netflix, and I better watch it before they decide to remove it,

59.   Something Evil I know that it Starts with F, but I can’t exactly recall whether it is Forever Evil or Flower Of Evil starring Moon Chae Won who is a cop chasing after her husband. Sounds intriguing but I couldn’t get down to finishing it after just the first episode. Perhaps I should at least get a full set of spoilers by just reading the recaps.

60.  Yes, this one sounds extremely complicated. If I noticed the correct pattern the posters of these clues set up, then I am going to go with The Innocent Man as my answer. But this can’t be the correct answer because the main leads don’t get married in that show. They are about to get married in one episode, but he leaves her hanging at the altar. Otherwise, the clues do match up. The male lead takes the fall for a murder his Ex-Girlfriend does. By the time he returns he discovers that she has not only moved on but also married the female leads father and has a son with him. He then begins his quest for revenge but eventually falls in love with the female lead. Though I can’t remember the ending does he get amnesia or just face blindness (perhaps a combination of both). I guess this was one of the good shows that I have watched a few times. Perhaps I will give it another shot someday and get my answer.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, africandramalover said:

I could only guess 38 of them, but from the list, I've watched 51!!:lol:

Wow ! That's super impressive! You got to let us know which ones you're yet to watch? Gosh I want to boast such figures too. 

Applause Gif - IceGif

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

my score...47... woohoo !

Dancing Gif

@rocher22, wish they would pay us for watching k-dramas. We would be millionaires for the amount of time we spent watching them, sacrificing a good night's sleep over and over again! 

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

my score...47... woohoo !

Are you a fan of Lee Soo-hyuk? 😍

4 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

23.  Darn this sounds familiar, but I just can’t place it. Did this by any chance have Ji Chang Wook as the male lead. If it did, I just watched a few episodes and postponed it for future watching. But never got down to it. Then again, I don’t remember the name, so it probably doesn’t count as a correct answer I assume.

Yay! You guessed so many of them correctly!:kiss_wink:

It's indeed a JCW drama. He was a prosecutor. One of his earlier dramas. 

Chingu, 39 is a daily drama. It's quite popular. 

41 is that drama that had lots of animation of what's inside our bodies! You know the little things that make us function. You study them under a microscope.

Spoiler

Red Blood Cells National Geographic GIF - Red Blood Cells ...

7 hours ago, joccu said:

Well i got 41. Bazinga. 

Gojill The Meow Animated V.3 | Cute gif, Applause gif, Animated emoticons

8 hours ago, willenette said:

*** I got a total of (29) based from the dramas I’ve watched from your list.  My answers were based on the clue words written -   :blush:

Yay! :gangnamstyle:

That was the idea! I am glad it proved to be helpful! But I would hav pegged you to be a Bazinga. You have  great insights into the dramas. I always find your comments quite informative.  :kiss_wink:

15 hours ago, maribella said:

Still pretty good if I consider that I watched mostly daillies. :blush:

Chingu, I added one just for you.  :blush: Did you figure that one out? :D 

19 hours ago, WeunXK said:

others guesses including the 5 gifs  I think I had more than 21 K-drama that is correct🤔🤔

Chingu, the 5 gifs make me want to rewatch the dramas again, especialy the one with the yellow umbrella. 

Secret:

Spoiler

I have a thing for dramas with umbrella scenes. 

Weak Knees GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Are you a fan of Lee Soo-hyuk? 😍

My Oppa, LSH    :wub:

9a8183a06fccd001233a381ae010385e.jpg

My Oppa ( Cdrama)   :fullofhearts:

Xiao Zhan

f4df6e849d40db6e795e196cdc2aad35.jpg

• Where's My Oppa? 2

11 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Yay! :gangnamstyle:

That was the idea! I am glad it proved to be helpful! But I would hav pegged you to be a Bazinga. You have  great insights into the dramas. I always find your comments quite informative.  :kiss_wink:

@confusedheart  thanks, dear for the NICE & kind words.  :heart:  :heart3:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

most of the questions had me like

spacer.png

but i can't believe i didn't recognize

Spoiler

princess hours, strong girl do bong soon, healer, and freaking ALCHEMY OF SOULS

from the description!!!

anyway, i got 43 correct answers... does that certify me as chronic drama watcher or what XD well my social life is non existent anyway so i guess that's about right then.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1