Confessions of a Drama Addict (Part 3): Their First First Love

agenth

Welcome to Part 3 of Confessions of a Drama Addict!

VR_Drama_Role_3_HD_PS.jpg

banner credit to @gm4queen, thanks for the wonderful help!  

First we discussed in Part 1 our most favourite characters in drama, then in Part 2 we shared our guilty pleasure dramas, dramas that others may get sick of watching all the time, but we won't. 

What is Part 3 about?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkT2_ODO11iNP5dJhk1Nt 

But wait... this is not about all the love you have for your oppas & unnies (of which some of you may have several, none, or just one). The world is filled with many beautiful humans, but the huge question for this Confession Part is: which oppa / unnie came first?

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-NkPXGxg9SrzByy

meme credit to @LeftCoastOppa

Yes, it's all about your first first love:

• Who was your first love / oppa / noona from a drama you watched? Do you remember falling in drama love for the first time? What was the reason, or how did it happen?
  • Was it someone else who came before your current first love / oppa / noona?  Or is your current first love / oppa / noonabeen your one and only / the first?
  • Is there a reason your first love is not your current love anymore? Was it simply time, or new exciting prospects of abs that tempted you away? Or perhaps a "scandal", my oh my! (Or it was the very realistic Truck of Doom getting to them, so you couldn't help but acquire a new oppa/unnie?)
  • If your first oppa / unnie is still your current love, how did you manage never to be swayed away by all the other oppas and unnies you saw as time passed? Please share your eternal love-tips! 

aa240cab045b46e051566c06c0fa3f9b.jpg

cr. to owner

Please feel free to share and discuss here, but first here are our own confessions: 

@partyon: (in)famously known as being the co-creator of the abs club, a clear advocate for abs = potential to become an oppa in her eyes - all other need not apply (except maybe if you are a talented musician). Her first first oppa was actually the lean but abs-less Lee Min Ho. Isn't that amazing? Perhaps his Hallyu star dazzled her and overpowered her? It was, how she confesses, his "regal nose and good height" that made her heart beat faster when seeing Lee Min Ho, "The curly hair looked fake, but he had a charm that was hard to resist.... I didn't know many Korean actors yet, so I made him my oppa. I ditched him once I discovered Ji Chang Wook oppa and Choi Jin Hyuk oppa. My love for abs is just too strong."

@Sleepy Owl's ultimate ex noona (and first love) was none other than Soo Ae - would you have guessed this? We have never heard about this liaison before (though he has expressed this love in the past)! This unnie love began with first sight when accidentally coming across the drama "Emperor of the Sea" which was the second kdrama watched, tuning in at Episode 5. And when seeing her, he knew... he had to WATCH IT ALL. As a young boy, when he saw her, he  "just thought how can someone be so beautiful. That was maybe the only drama maybe, where I actually did reason with both the leads falling for her. I mean how could you not"

What is the reason that this noona-ship has crushed? Was it because she did not act in enough sageuk? Ultimately she was replaced by his new (now longtime) ultimate unnie - none other than Jang Nara as people here know!

@confusedheart's first drama love was Lee Min Ho as well (what a heartthrob), when watching Boys over Flowers - even passing over Gong Yoo's Coffee Prince (in fact here it was rather hatred at first sight). Despite the actor's overly curly hair, and his character's excessive bullying, it was still first first love!  Love conquers all, right? Or She was crazily in love? :D  Who knows...

and finally, for me, it is very hard to remember my first first drama love, and not just because of my ultimate oppa.  (In the background @partyon screams: "First drama love was NOT Ji Chang Wook!!!!!!!! It's Lee Min Ho"). Actually I tried hard remembering it, scouring through my past first dramas - and i always preferred the second male lead, but then I met Lee Min Ho's regal nose in City Hunter and saw anothe drama of his, Faith, which is to this day one of my guilty pleasure watches! So I guess, it is Lee Min Ho for me as well. Now that us three EOs have abandoned this first love, there's more Lee Min Ho for the rest of you, right? 

And now it's your turn. Please share with us your thoughts, pictures, or anything :)

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth

Spoiler

@MayanEcho  @joccu  @Thong Thin  @kokodus  @Ameera Ali  @superspace  @000231846597  @Wuzetian  @4evrkdrama  @Min2206  @gm4queen  @sadthe1st  @Learry  @larus  @SilverDawn  @singlebilingual  @pompyavi 

@SuZy Leoo  @Shining tiara  @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*  @willenette  @rocher22  @africandramalover  @Pyar  @rogue  @LovelyBirdAndYoo  @RollyPenny  @Megan  @kdramagrandma  @msdot  @CallieP  @syntyche  @Nikaa  @JoannaID  @scrawford  @madmad min  @CarolynH

@tas82  @Gisell Gisell  @Jeannie  @Sakurafairy  @gtLmh0622  @Jiyuu  @kittyna 

@UnniSarah  @booha  @YongZura⁷  @maribella  @pauliza  @valinor500  @flutterby06  @kembie  @tinatrix236  @inspiredbyshj  @sakurapotter  @SophieH  @nrllee  @ktcjdrama  @Biology Lesson

@azureblue7  @Prettysup  @Ayame  @yoeda  @dramafan33  @Joanna Alfson  @morningdew 

@hola2jin  @airgelaal  @lebeaucouple  @xylaxyly  @usadango 

@pad-hari  @Naty828  @tofumochu  @Yinye  @Firefly  @SophieH 

@asiaren  @blackberrypie  @SexyDolceVita  @goshhh  @brooksmom  @LeftCoastOppa

@frozentundra  @rogue  @ibru  @itsmeash  @rocat  @Tamakins  @Hannahmiriam  @Rumaizah Muhammed 

@liyahsbutterfly @SC2019  @ferily  @serenilmauve  @Lmangla 

@Lu099  @andy78  @TheQueenReturns  @lilian c  @-jadecloud-  @D27Gjk68  @Sunset  @youactlikeicare  @Kdramabae  @youngae  @chickfactor  @DrBooger  @tiMadam  @hsmz 

@tulip06  @Kris Silva  @Tongtong  @ptp321  @Dhakra  @sweetroad  @hyall  @nohamahamoud2002  @Gumiho  @angela0612  @Kate Llama 

@kimlees  @lduc  @anyeze  @jadore1  @haruhi17  @lila21  @grrly  @ElleSor  @kiotzo 

@TheaN  @wywp  @balletgoddess  @Lusianaaolivary  @RollyPenny  @nateko  @Pitchoum  @sugarplum892 

@leo2020  @knkg @Kathy  @Kari Sama  @irilight  @illay  @Haeun  @Fata Morgana  @DreamCatcher2011  @cherry47  @bunnycotton143  @aprilfive  @anzomi  @Annykey  @an-naum  @ammu82  @AkiChan  @0ly40  @-Love Blossom-   

@CupcakeEonni  @Auntie Mame  @Yazusa    @cikqueen   

@SleepyKitty  @marrez1  @suga02pearl    @fieza1871  @Tuiwgn  @lilyphenix  @omiki  

@breakmyheart  @Rollito Deprimavera  @Pinkypoo  @ilovenico @Jcanqueen12 @Newbie21SG @Helena  @caterpillar59

@whome  @u8017  @vintage  @Table122000  @sugarcream  @roli  @Rabbit_Small  @pocca  @Nermeen نرمين   @Man-O-Man  

@mirimiri  @byeolie  @Angelfish  @Lindyloo421  @yamiyugi     

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 5

On 8/23/2023 at 10:42 PM, agenth said:

Her first first oppa was actually the lean but abs-less Lee Min Ho. Isn't that amazing?

Say what? @partyon `s first oppa was Lee Min ho? :wut: I always laugh when she is friendly mocking him for not having abs. But now...I will find it more funny. :D Except for @Sleepy Owl, all our EO`s had the same first love. :joy: Now the banter has more meaning.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

It's Lee Min ho for me as well. Most of the people would answer Lee min ho here I guess. Hahahaha Boys over flowers did start that hallyu wave. It was love at first sight for me. Tell me who would not love that perfectly sculpted face and that mystique charm. He has that aura that no one can come near. I have not abandoned him, but I was not able to watch his last drama more than 2eps. I dont know whether my love is fading away because it's been long since I saw him on my screen. But I enjoy looking back on those days when I used to binge watch all his dramas and then rewatch them again and again till I get tired. At one point I could narrate the whole of Heirs drama as I got all the scenes memorized from rewatching it way too many times. LOL. I used to have hundreds of his photos saved on my laptop for no reason whatsoever. My mom at one point legit thought I went crazy. LOL. It was like an obsession at that time. I'm not passionate like that about anything anymore. It's sad if I think about it. Sighh

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Blob 2

Jang Hyuk. It was in the very first K drama I've ever seen, Fated to love you. My brother insisted I watch this show, even though he knew I felt most actors in K dramas are too feminine to my taste. Seeing that first scene- of Lee Gun strutting into that studio, and then doing the funniest cringiest strip tease- I was more than shocked! This is no feminine actor! And as I kept watching, the show turned from one of the quirkiest shows I've ever seen, into one of the most emotional, heart warming shows. The fact is I've never cried as I cried watching this show! And I don't mean just a tear rolling down my cheek; I'm talking about heaving, hickuping sobs, and all due to Jang Hyuk's amazing acting. And then I continued from the flamboyant Lee Gun to the cold and controlled Lee Young Oh in Beautiful mind, another amazing show of Jang Hyuk, and realized that this guy has range!... Since then I've binged most of JH's shows, and I discovered a talented, hard working, sweet and quirky actor who never ceases to surprise me in his performances! But to this day, I still think Fated to love you is the best Kdrama I've ever seen!

I guess my brother knew what he was doing when he insisted I watch this show... :)

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Shocking that it was LMH for the three EO ladies! Never would have guessed!

Season 17 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

For me it was none other than Kim Soo Hyun. It’s Okay to Not be Okay was the first drama I watched back in October 2020. Having grown up with Supercop and other overacted Chinese martial-arts films, I was taken in by KSH’s subtle and heartfelt acting. (Though I still do love Jackie Chan! Maybe he was my first ahjussi oppa!)

Then I watched My Love From the Star, The Producers, and Moon Embracing the Sun all in a row. To the point where a friend asked if I had watched any dramas that didn’t feature KSH? And the answer was no. 

After that I watched Healer for the first time and broadened the range of good actors I liked. :) 

@larus Who is yours? 

@Biology Lesson Fated to Love You is so good. I cry buckets on rewatches, too! The story of little dog poop is just so sad. Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra have magical chemistry in that one. :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, larus said:

Say what? @partyon `s first oppa was Lee Min ho?  I always laugh when she is friendly mocking him for not having abs. But now...I will find it more funny. :D

Chingu, this was the most embarrassing confession for me yet. :emmm:

But it is true, he was my first Korean oppa. I had watched e.g. Coffee Prince, Goong and Full House before BOF but none of the leading men really struck a chord with me until I saw BOF. I don't think my infatuation lasted that long, because as @agenth wrote, my love for abs is just too strong - unless you're a talented musician. Or Keanu Reeves.

:sweats:

And we abs lovers can digress from our preferences from time to time. Look at @Ameera Ali who loves abs more than life and yet had LMH as her oppa too!

Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

My mom at one point legit thought I went crazy. LOL. It was like an obsession at that time. I'm not passionate like that about anything anymore.

fcc322d00962c2b6930a7fb6dbcadc04198a8f49

You've been "delighting" (aka bombarding) the add subtracters with your "oppa du jour" pics non-stop for years and years. The obsession still seems strong to me. :blink:

8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Jang Hyuk. It was in the very first K drama I've ever seen, Fated to love you. My brother insisted I watch this show, even though he knew I felt most actors in K dramas are too feminine to my taste.

Wow! You've been consistent with your oppa through the years! :wub: We EOs are fickle, changing oppas and noonas left and right. :sweatingbullets:@gm4queen is also one who has stuck to her one true oppa for a long time, and she could have written what you just wrote about feminine k-oppas. (Even though I do share some of your sentiment too - hence the abs requirement I have - hehe)

2 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Shocking that it was LMH for the three EO ladies! Never would have guessed!

Yes, indeed it is! But we found him handsome - like millions of other kdrama lovers. This is very likely the case if you've been watching kdramas for over 10 years. :DThis is LMH in City Hunter!

photo170225.jpg

To me it was the most shocking thing when @agenth confessed to Faith being her guilty pleasure drama - largely due to LMH - who I later found out was her ex-oppa....

2 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Then I watched My Love From the Star, The Producers, and Moon Embracing the Sun all in a row. To the point where a friend asked if I had watched any dramas that didn’t feature KSH? And the answer was no. 

You focus on one oppa at a time as well, I see. Since you're watching Welcome To Waikiki at the moment, does anyone want to guess who of these guys will make @sweetroad's oppa list?

098dac4b4f382fef2728a58e3acdb0f2.png

@larus Who is your first oppa?

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

:waves: guys!

I've always been late to parties lately but I am not late today. Thanks a lot @agenth chingu for the tag! Glad you are holding the event on weekend. :heart:

Well, speaking of my favorite K- oppa/ unnie, I was first interested in K-dramaland when a local tv network telecasted Full House back then in 2006 or something, I guess. Rain was so cute but he failed to become my oppa. Was he being feminine that time?? :joy: Then in 2014, My Love from Star happened in another local tv network. Again, Kim So/ Soo Hyun?? ultimately failed to become my oppa. ( Sorry for the spelling mistake :joy: )

Then back then in 2016, I happened to see another duo on KBS WORLD. They were Daniel Choi and Jang Nara in Babyfaced Beauty. The pretty Nara caught my attention at first sight but not Daniel. :) It took me like 2 weeks to fall for him. Then I searched for his dramas and watched them like crazy. I've watched all his dramas so far, including all his guest appearances and cameos. :lol: I find him so manly for some reason. It's already been 7 years that I am in love with him.. Can't even believe myself.. :scream:

And I like to admit that my late father was also a fan of Daniel. He even watched Daniel's dramas together with me. He loved every music video I edited so far out of Daniel's dramas. Those are the most beautiful memories that I cherish of my late father. So I am gonna support this handsome man forever, in whatever he does. Yes, that's a promise. :heart4:

And here we go with the latest work of mine. Hope you guys will love my edit! :heart:

That's all with my rant. :D Can't wait to hear more from you guys...

Have a nice day, everyone! :coolshades:

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

You've been "delighting" (aka bombarding) the add subtracters with your "oppa du jour" pics non-stop for years and years. The obsession still seems strong to me. :blink:

That is largely done to annoy you guys in the thread. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Blob 1

these drama addict event questions are so hard to answer when we have been watching kdramas for so long that we forget. :joy:

so I had watched some kdramas randomly before that but these two were the kdramas that really made me start my journey and so I guess it would be right to say they were my first oppas.

oppa #1 -- Jang Hyuk like @Biology Lesson -- the first drama with him and Jang Nara: Bright Girl's success. they were both green but they still made a solid good impression. it never felt like those annoying idol dramas with no substance.

Qitae (I still remember his name!) the ML was hilariously bratty as well as very sincere. there was a kind of boyish joy that was hard not to get amused by. Yangsun (I have forgotten the FL's name and had to look it up. hahahahhaha) was the right match with her no-nonsense spunk and pragmatism.

I feel like this is one of the reasons I don't relate to much of the rom-coms that are being produced -- there is no true depth to any of them. this was a drama that had 40% ratings!!!! why? because it dealt with economic hardship, life all of a sudden twisting and chewing you out -- the kind of feelings that people could relate to as the drama came out in the midst of a recession.

so while it was a rom-com, the characters were falling in love while dealing with all their other life problems. so there was a lot more to the story than just romance. perhaps, thats why I really liked Qitae's journey and his characterization. he fell down and then crawled his way back up. 

if anyone is in the mood for old school drama, check it out. here is a MV. 

more on oppa#2 later... 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

To me it was the most shocking thing when @agenth confessed to Faith being her guilty pleasure drama - largely due to LMH - who I later found out was her ex-oppa....

it was a combination of awesome soundtrack and just ~ all that daejang power ~ 

681484d67d430125d52d9d82a6d8e294.gif

i may have a thing for that cold guy warming up to the female lead haha...

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Well, speaking of my favorite K- oppa/ unnie, I was first interested in K-dramaland when a local tv network telecasted Full House back then in 2006 or something, I guess. Rain was so cute but he failed to become my oppa. Was he being feminine that time?? :joy: Then in 2014, My Love from Star happened in another local tv network. Again, Kim So/ Soo Hyun?? ultimately failed to become my oppa. ( Sorry for the spelling mistake :joy: )

rain also failed for me, largely because his character kept screaming all the time and whining. besides the SML was more ~ handsome (basically it's like men in suits!)

actually i first saw daniel in jugglers and he was dreamy there too :D

10 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Seeing that first scene- of Lee Gun strutting into that studio, and then doing the funniest cringiest strip tease- I was more than shocked!

haha he does look good in that cringy striptease, despite his hair... it's just his charm and voice.

10 hours ago, kokodus said:

I dont know whether my love is fading away because it's been long since I saw him on my screen.

so you did not see his photos that @partyon posted on add/subtract? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

Wow! You've been consistent with your oppa through the years! :wub: We EOs are fickle, changing oppas and noonas left and right. :sweatingbullets:@gm4queen is also one who has stuck to her one true oppa for a long time, and she could have written what you just wrote about feminine k-oppas. (Even though I do share some of your sentiment too - hence the abs requirement I have - hehe)

Well, I haven't been watching Kdramas for that long,:sweat_smile: and I must say, there are only a few non-JH Kdramas that I enjoyed along the years, like Misaeng: Incomplete Life and My Horrible Boss. I admit that most of the more popular shows, like Goblin and Descendants of the Sun, I can't stand (no offence to those who like those shows). What I love about JH is that he brings more to each role- like in "Fated to love you" the iconic laughter and hair style were JH's idea, in addition to various add libing he did along the way. In Chuno he choreographed his own fight scenes as well as did most of his stunts, not to mention he also fine tuned the script. This is why I find him admirable...

As to the abs requirement- then there for sure, no one can match Jang Hyuk! :D Objectively speaking- he actually won one of your previous abs related threads, right? :hwaiting2:

jang hyuk | Jang hyuk, Handsome korean actors, Handsome asian men

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

oppa #2 -- a surprising pick because I have not liked him in anything else. :lol: so it was lee byun hun!!! so "beautiful days" was another kdrama that really made me fall for kdramas and this is old school melo. so many things happen in this drama that it is like 100 episodes worth of story crammed into 24 episodes.

what was interesting was LBH was actually the second lead in this drama. yup, second lead. but he was so enigmatic, intense and a man's man. this was a real complicated man compared to many of the typical romance dramas.

LBH's performance basically changed the drama. the original trajectory was the FL falls for him briefly because she thinks he is the boy she met in her childhood a few times (but that was his stepbrother) and they have a messed up romance and later, she falls for the ML who is all pure and good.

however, the audience including myself totally fell for the second lead. the chemistry between the two was insane! this led to lot of fan mails and the writer actually switching up the story track!!!!! then, considering it was melo, you are sitting there thinking surely the FL is going to die to give it a tragic ending. again, fan mails changed the writer's original intent into a happy ending!!!! 

it was interesting to watch as a viewer who had no idea that fans basically changed the writing. so when I first watched, I was totally on edge because you are not expecting SML to get the girl or for the FL to survive. 

lee byun hun as the second lead was immensely dynamic and his intensity when he gazes at the FL - omo, omo, omo!! and @partyon, people were totally shocked that there were no fish kisses or fake kisses in this drama. 

in addition to the romance, there was lots of scope for him to emote some complicated feeling because this is a twisted family with all sorts of drama. so lots of emotions brimming. it really was a good performance. so maybe oppa #2 just for this role as I remember it after so many years? hahahahha...

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, partyon said:

and she could have written what you just wrote about feminine k-oppas. (Even though I do share some of your sentiment too - hence the abs requirement I have - hehe)

By the way unnie, you, @agenth and @confusedheart always drool over manly oppas with abs but your first love was Lee Min Ho out of all the oppas in South Korea??? :scream: Gosh, I won't trust you guys ever again.. :joy:

And Jang Nara wasn't @Sleepy Owl chingu's first love to begin with?? :scream:

Me be like :crazymad: now..

• LOL 13

Think those who are on the +- thread can guess my answer pretty easily.

spacer.png

spacer.png

GY is easy to like and those who do will see why. The point would be why he was never replaced by another in my non-existent ’list’ of oppas cos there is really only one name stamped on it. 

Here goes…

Equal parts charismatic and goofy, he has twinkly eyes that literally are windows to his soul. They remain expressive with age and I’m drawn.

He thinks deeply. He has goals beyond being just an adored star, and uses influence with his heart in the right place.

He is reserved, keeps public/private life very clearly apart, and shuns the spotlight even though being seen is an important part of being a celebrity. Yet when he appears, he summons attention - his fans climb out from under their rocks and cheer.

He has cats!

He likes coffee! 

He has mysterious tatts!

He’s boyish, girlish and manly all in one body. 

How could I replace this oppa? 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, agenth said:

rain also failed for me, largely because his character kept screaming all the time and whining.

Like seriously, how could Rain’s character be that whiny in Full House? A total turnoff :unamused:

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Objectively speaking- he actually won one of your previous abs related threads, right?

How could I forget? My name is synonymous to abs lover. :D Jang Hyuk won the best sageuk abs poll!

:coolshades:
@Biology Lesson chingu, I would be happy to introduce you to other potential sub-oppas or pseudo oppas WITH abs, if you would like.

Just let me know…

Geelong Cats Flirt GIF by NAB

@Lmangla sweetie, I can accept that your first oppa was Jang Hyuk.

But Lee Santa?!?!’ :scream:  LEE SANTA ?!!?! :scream:

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

• LOL 13

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Like seriously, how could Rain’s character be that whiny in Full House? A total turnoff :unamused:

How could I forget? My name is synonymous to abs lover. :D Jang Hyuk won the best sageuk abs poll!

:coolshades:

Right! I wish he will display them more... :rolleyes:

@Biology Lesson chingu, I would be happy to introduce you to other potential sub-oppas or pseudo oppas WITH abs, if you would like.

Just let me know…

Please do! Abs are always welcomed :D but please- have it be in a good show with a good plot :please:

Lee Santa?! :blink: As a newbee, I feel like I'm missing something here... Please explain! :D

• LOL 11

4 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Lee Santa?! :blink: As a newbee, I feel like I'm missing something here... Please explain! :D

My full name is @partyon “I Love Gossip”. I shall be back after my gym class and give you the details of how he became Lee Santa… 

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

I shall also give you tips on good abs in good dramas. :glasses:

Helping Emily Blunt GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

kekekke... I know! I am all about the dramas and the characters more than the actors. I realized that very early on. so I drop oppas all the time and forget about them. hahahahhaha....

but yea LBH was so manly in that drama. you get tired of watching baby faced oppas who act like teenagers in school. sometimes, it is nice to just watch a man smoulder! those gazes, omo, omo, omo! :lol:

beautiful-days-6.png?resize=611%2C443&ssl=1

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

but yea LBH was so manly in that drama. you get tired of watching baby faced oppas who act like teenagers in school. sometimes, it is nice to just watch a man smoulder! those gazes, omo, omo, omo! :lol:

that photo though..,. bwabahah

i first saw LBH in Iris. 

he was manly here as well...

1 hour ago, rocat said:

He has mysterious tatts!

he does?? i didn't know... where?

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

By the way unnie, you, @agenth and @confusedheart always drool over manly oppas with abs but your first love was Lee Min Ho out of all the oppas in South Korea??? :scream: Gosh, I won't trust you guys ever again.. :joy:

i'm not even part of the abs club :D you must be confusing me with @Ameera Ali 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Ok, I think my post is going to be an indication of how old I actually am.

Hahahaha!

My first drama oppa was Vic Chuo from Meteor Garden.

kqdjya7oy8l61.jpg

So soulful and romantic. He brought out the little girl in me who wanted to be friends with him.

After the initial Meteor Garden hullabaloo...I found Lee Dong Wok of My Girl and Matsumoto Jun from Gokusen.

my-girl-2.png

C8iDep_XoAAnQoR?format=jpg&name=small

And the rest is history.

It's only Lee Dong Wook who's still doing many dramas and movies.

I still follow him.

He's still my crush.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1