[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

WELCOME TO LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE THREAD! 
My Girl & Hotel King's beautiful OTP

From Hotel King:
tumblr_n5s5r9msLj1qbxx00o2_r1_500.png tumblr_n5s5r9msLj1qbxx00o6_500.png
cr: shura tumblr

LEE DONG WOOK_이동욱
o62Hu4X.jpg
DOB: November 6, 1981AGENCY: King Kong EntertainmentTV SERIES: School 2, School 3, Secret, This is Love, Drama City: Happier Than Heaven, A Dreaming Family, Pure Heart, Loving You, Honest Living, Let's Go, Merry Go Round, Land of Wine, Letters to Parents, Island Village Teacher, My Girl, Hanoi Bride, La Dolce Vita, Partner, Scent of a Woman, Wild Romance, The Fugitive of Joseon, Hotel King FILMS: Arang, The Perfect Couple, Heartbreak Library, The Recipe

LEE DA HAE_이다해
407kRuY.jpg
DOB: April 19, 1984AGENCY: FNC EntertainmentTV SERIES: Ring Ring, Shoot for the Stars, Thousand Years of Love, Good News, Sweet 18, Star's Echo, Lotus Flower Fairy, Green Rose, My Girl, Hello! Miss, Robber, East of Eden, Chuno, Miss Ripley, Iris 2, Hotel King 

HOTEL KING MISCELLANEOUSoFOOvvs.jpg
cr: dongwookholic // crushonleedahae_hotel king press conference on march 27, 2014

Spoiler

leedongwook_leedahae.jpg

p16hDfp.jpg

JovcoZx.jpg

MY GIRL MEMORIES!

pa5S96i.jpg

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg

1604_fdle1.jpg

More goods at the old couple's thread here!

• Like 1

@Nacykimlee thanks for ur effort and time for making a thread for Donghae couple And u have choose some of the best pic of them .Now we can anytime talk abt this 2 here.
I wish the name of Drama which we could see LDH and LDW was "My Guy" :x

@Nacykimlee  YAAAAAAYYY THANKS FOR MAKING THIS THREAD... i am sooo happy i cna now spazz freely. im so excited i cannot contain my feels. watching and browsing the links makes me fall in love with them again and again..
i have never moved on from this couple. and i dont know what will happen to my poor shippe heart when all this ends but as of now i dont care ill take the consequences of shipping them later in the future just give me this whole 6months tto spazz about them <3

@nancykimlee, what a great first post dear. LOVE IT and THANKS a lot for this thread :x :x
It didn't ever crossed my mind that we will get to have a thread about those two after all this time. But here we are :)
Do you believe that they didn't get a couple award !!! I hope this time they will have this, MBC should give this to them  Retroactively regardless of HK outcome :D

apqaria said: @nancykimlee, what a great first post dear. LOVE IT and THANKS a lot for this thread :x :x
It didn't ever crossed my mind that we will get to have a thread about those two after all this time. But here we are :)
Do you believe that they didn't get a couple award !!! I hope this time they will have this, MBC should give this to them  Retroactively regardless of HK outcome :D

Guest nancykimlee

Hi all! :) Annya said:apqaria said:@nancykimlee, what a great first post dear. LOVE IT and THANKS a lot for this thread :x :x

My goodness what im gonna do with my life when the camera starts to roll and updates will be left and right. 
I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS? DID ITS INK ALREADY IN YOU MIND? THIS DONGHAE REUNION?

sweetpop18 said: maz said: My goodness what im gonna do with my life when the camera starts to roll and updates will be left and right. 
I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS? DID ITS INK ALREADY IN YOU MIND? THIS DONGHAE REUNION?

nancykimlee said: @annya Agreed. I loved all of their scenes in the snow. I know it's cold but it was so romantic and meaningful in their relationship. 
Another one of my faves is when he found out she was drunk and runs out of the hotel to get her and she picks the star out of the tree for him. It was sweet. Or when he was jealous and tried to sabotage Grandpa's baduk game with Jung Woo. Actually, all of his jealous, petty scenes were adorable.  

Guest michbadat

Hi everyone.. i jope im welcome here. Just like everyone else here this reunion project felt so SURREAL that i cannot even cry of happiness., somebody punch me to let me know that i am not dreaming, this thread will be my home for the enxt months heck for the rest of my life. <3

Guest nancykimlee

michbadat said: Hi everyone.. i jope im welcome here. Just like everyone else here this reunion project felt so SURREAL that i cannot even cry of happiness., somebody punch me to let me know that i am not dreaming, this thread will be my home for the enxt months heck for the rest of my life. <3

michbadat said: Hi everyone.. i jope im welcome here. Just like everyone else here this reunion project felt so SURREAL that i cannot even cry of happiness., somebody punch me to let me know that i am not dreaming, this thread will be my home for the enxt months heck for the rest of my life. <3

@nancykimlee PUHAHAHAAHHA WHY ME? but anyway oh sure im more than willing to welcome them. so bring them to me. HAHAHHA
WARNING: To all shippers of this couple everytime you visit this thread bring with you your oxygen and ventilator cuz we will run out of air for the next 6 months <3. THANKS MUCH <3