Happy Holidays - Who Would You Want to Spend Christmas With in Korea?

partyon

lDAWdbj.gif

Another year has passed and we're ringing in the new year at the end of next week already. Before we all start our holiday celebrations, we'd like to take the opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2024.

Whether you are spending your holidays with your family/friends, working, watching kdramas, traveling, taking some time off, eating or not celebrating Christmas at all, we hope that you have a good time. :kiss_wink:

As you know, Christmas in Korea is a national holiday. But instead of being a holiday you would spend with your family, it's actually considered more like a "romantic" holiday - like Valentine's Day. Normally you would celebrate it by going on a romantic date or spend the day with your friends.

So if you weren't spending Christmas like you do in real life...

If you were living in Korea and celebrating Christmas like a Korean, who would you like to spend Christmas with? A top star oppa? A top star unnie? A top star noona? A group of friends? A kpop group? A drama character? Would it be a romantic date?

Let us know in the comments below. :dorakiss:Here is who the Event Organizers would spend their Christmas with:

@Sleepy Owl Jang Nara noona - because who wouldn't want to spend Christmas with their Ultimate Unnie...? :love: Even though she's married now?

2abe4a3d9917c4772caf293ce98c7a52.jpg

@agenth Ji Chang Wook oppa - no surprise to anyone on this forum, we think.... :joy: She will be happy to spend Christmas with him just staring into his dark brown eyes....

b240fc86d9089e0260b480da82638b1f.jpg

@confusedheart Sung Hoon oppa - no matter what scandals this oppa gets into, our chingu will continue to support him forever and ever - that's real dedication folks :heart: Our chingu probably wants to admire his abs on Christmas....

f281fb824b5187184f056559fda17abc.jpg

@partyon  Min Yoongi from BTS - our chingu wants to go up against him in a game of Trivial Pursuit (board game) to see who knows more random facts (Yoongi or @partyon) - we invite @Lmangla sweetie to join them for the ultimate showdown of who has the most general knowledge :joy:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Thanks to @gm4queen for the lovely banner. :heartxoxo:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth

PS. Soompi Forums Awards 2023 will be kicking off after the New Year. Make sure to drop by and vote for your favorite dramas. :kiss_wink:

tagging:

Spoiler

@MayanEcho  @joccu  @Thong Thin  @kokodus  @Ameera Ali  @superspace  @000231846597  @Wuzetian  @4evrkdrama  @Min2206  @gm4queen  @sadthe1st  @Learry  @larus  @SilverDawn  @singlebilingual  @pompyavi 

@SuZy Leoo  @Shining tiara  @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*  @willenette  @rocher22  @africandramalover  @Pyar  @rogue  @LovelyBirdAndYoo  @RollyPenny  @Megan  @kdramagrandma  @msdot  @CallieP  @syntyche  @Nikaa  @JoannaID  @scrawford  @madmad min  @CarolynH

@tas82  @Gisell Gisell  @Jeannie  @Sakurafairy  @gtLmh0622  @Jiyuu  @kittyna 

@UnniSarah  @booha  @YongZura⁷  @maribella  @pauliza  @valinor500  @flutterby06  @kembie  @tinatrix236  @inspiredbyshj  @sakurapotter  @SophieH  @nrllee  @ktcjdrama  @Biology Lesson

@azureblue7  @Prettysup  @Ayame  @yoeda  @dramafan33  @Joanna Alfson  @morningdew 

@hola2jin  @airgelaal  @lebeaucouple  @xylaxyly  @usadango 

@pad-hari  @Naty828  @tofumochu  @Yinye  @Firefly  @SophieH 

@asiaren  @blackberrypie  @SexyDolceVita  @goshhh  @brooksmom  @LeftCoastOppa

@frozentundra  @rogue  @ibru  @itsmeash  @rocat  @Tamakins  @Hannahmiriam  @Rumaizah Muhammed 

@liyahsbutterfly @SC2019  @ferily  @serenilmauve  @Lmangla 

@Lu099  @andy78  @TheQueenReturns  @lilian c  @-jadecloud-  @D27Gjk68  @Sunset  @youactlikeicare  @Kdramabae  @youngae  @chickfactor  @DrBooger  @tiMadam  @hsmz 

@tulip06  @Kris Silva  @Tongtong  @ptp321  @Dhakra  @sweetroad  @hyall  @nohamahamoud2002  @Gumiho  @angela0612  @Kate Llama 

@kimlees  @lduc  @anyeze  @jadore1  @haruhi17  @lila21  @grrly  @ElleSor  @kiotzo 

@TheaN  @wywp  @balletgoddess  @Lusianaaolivary  @RollyPenny  @nateko  @Pitchoum  @sugarplum892 

@leo2020  @knkg @Kathy  @Kari Sama  @irilight  @illay  @Haeun  @Fata Morgana  @DreamCatcher2011  @cherry47  @bunnycotton143  @aprilfive  @anzomi  @Annykey  @an-naum  @ammu82  @AkiChan  @0ly40  @-Love Blossom-   

@CupcakeEonni  @Auntie Mame  @Yazusa    @cikqueen   

@SleepyKitty  @marrez1  @suga02pearl    @fieza1871  @Tuiwgn  @lilyphenix  @omiki  

@breakmyheart  @Rollito Deprimavera  @Pinkypoo  @ilovenico @Jcanqueen12 @Newbie21SG @Helena  @caterpillar59

@whome  @u8017  @vintage  @Table122000  @sugarcream  @roli  @Rabbit_Small  @pocca  @Nermeen نرمين   @Man-O-Man  

@mirimiri  @byeolie  @Angelfish  @Lindyloo421  @yamiyugi     

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1

• partyon changed the title to Happy Holidays - Who Would You Want to Spend Christmas With in Korea?
6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

i don’t celebrate Christmas but I only need Santa  inzaghi to bring me my  present go in his way :D

The only present Santa Inzaghi will bring you is pigeon poo. :loolz:

@gm4queen Why am I not surprised by your date choice? :joy:

Let me guess who other chingus on this forum will want to spend Christmas with :evilelmo:

@Lmangla sweetie - any mustache oppa (preferably a Turkish one) :D

MOustachew.jpg?h=2d235432&itok=pbyPtsd1

@rocat - Gong Yoo

@CarolynH - Lee Min Ho

@azureblue7 - Jang Hyuk

@kittyna - Joo Won oppa

@YongZura⁷ - BTS - all of them - OT7

@nohamahamoud2002 - Jung Yong Hwa

@larus - Kim Nam Gil or Yoongi

@kokodus - V

@backstreetboysfan - Backstreet Boys :sweatingbullets:

giphy.gif

@willenette - Rain

@rocher22 - Lee Joon

@kingpin - Cha Eun Woo

@joccu - Donghae from Super Junior

@4evrkdrama - all her 147 oppas :D

@booha - Choi Jin Hyuk oppa

@Sakurafairy - Bogummy (PS. He is looking good in the latest pics from the Celine event :wub:)

Park-Bo-Gum-Celine.jpg

@sweetroad - Am gonna guess Kim Soo Hyun since your only oppa was in a scandal recently :grimace:

@Thong Thin - Park Hyung Sik puppy oppa

@madmad min - Lee Dong Wook

@Gumiho - 2PM

@africandramalover - Hyun Bin

@MayanEcho - a Japanese boyband member OR Keanu Reeves

@sadthe1st - Wonho muscle oppa

wonho-abs.gif

@maribella @youngae and @liyahsbutterfly - any makjang drama character who knows how to slap hard and cry fake tears

Am still undecided on @lebeaucouple @leo2020 @Rollito Deprimavera @ktcjdrama @frozentundra and @TheQueenReturns

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Which of them did I get right, chingus?

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

43 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

My date choice... Lee So Hyuk's character from Born Again

Lee Soo Hyuk oppa :Pandabulous:

But which of his characters, chingu? Didn't he play 2 different characters in Born Again?

Also, wasn't one of them an evil character....? :grimace: I hope you are wanting to go on a date with the nice one. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Lee Soo Hyuk oppa :Pandabulous:

But which of his characters, chingu? Didn't he play 2 different characters in Born Again?

Also, wasn't one of them an evil character....? :grimace: I hope you are wanting to go on a date with the nice one. :joy:

The evil character was a nice character before  the screenwriter decided to destroy LSH's character.  :rolleyes:

My second choice...LSH's character in Handmade Love..:D

It would be nice if he made a dress for me.    :elated:

Lee-SooHyuk-Mini-Web-Drama-Handmade-Love

• LOL 8

10 hours ago, partyon said:

@partyon  Min Yoongi from BTS - our chingu wants to go up against him in a game of Trivial Pursuit (board game) to see who knows more random facts

what... no abs????

8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

May be I can call my Daniel oppa to accompany me?? :loolz: Ha ha ha! Just kidding....

why so shy? :D your one chance to be with daniel oppa and you are blushing!

4 hours ago, partyon said:

what about @Ameera Ali ?

• LOL 8

Why am I not surprised with your own choice @partyon :D you’ve have not been reticent about Mr Lee.

I can’t think of any guy (who wears makeup.) Sorry old school. Some moisturiser to not look desiccated, yes, but looking prettier than I am?

How about a hen Christmas? I can think of actresses who may be fun. 

• LOL 9

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Let me guess who other chingus on this forum will want to spend Christmas with :evilelmo:

8 hours ago, partyon said:

@kingpin - Cha Eun Woo

@partyon thank you for the tagged

4c51b4a46188eacf6dcc5b98ecbf2ac7a4cac5fd

If I am still single and living in Korea my Cristmas( wishtful thinking K- dates )

will be,CEW

img.gif

or maybe Wi HJa9c1b09022939f783f7f555be3c3885f1b4d771bcto 

reality check still choose my hubby and my 2kids over them to have a meaningful Christmas date

===

And to the 4 chingus Event Organizers @partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth who are always working hard to organized events here in soompi forum, also the banner maker @gm4queen greatly appreciated and everyone

Party Flower GIF by RGL DECORSNew Year Christmas GIF by All Better

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

13 hours ago, partyon said:

- Park Hyung Sik puppy oppa

+ 2

Thanks for the tagged.

:joy:  you remember so well Chingu.  

Since, is only a IF... then my first choice would be Lee Jun-Ho.

I got smitten by him after watching The Red Sleeves. :wub:

Lee_Jun-ho_(%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%ED%98%B8)

Spoiler

6cf678fa485c80602f6c76c19369ce65.jpg

cr owner

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Of course I will be  invited to the event after party by my twin @partyon

*all your pot belly event oppa’s need to be shared lol 

chingu, is Christmas, you need to roast a Turkey not chicken  !:joy:

• LOL 7
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, partyon said:

The only present Santa Inzaghi will bring you is pigeon poo. 

@gm4queen Why am I not surprised by your date choice? 

Let me guess who other chingus on this forum will want to spend Christmas with 

@Lmangla sweetie - any mustache oppa (preferably a Turkish one) :D

@rocat - Gong Yoo

@CarolynH - Lee Min Ho

@azureblue7 - Jang Hyuk

@kittyna - Joo Won oppa

@YongZura⁷ - BTS - all of them - OT7

@nohamahamoud2002 - Jung Yong Hwa

@larus - Kim Nam Gil or Yoongi

@kokodus - V

@backstreetboysfan - Backstreet Boys :sweatingbullets:

@willenette - Rain

@rocher22 - Lee Joon

@kingpin - Cha Eun Woo

@joccu - Donghae from Super Junior

@4evrkdrama - all her 147 oppas :D

@booha - Choi Jin Hyuk oppa

@Sakurafairy - Bogummy (PS. He is looking good in the latest pics from the Celine event :wub:)

@sweetroad - Am gonna guess Kim Soo Hyun since your only oppa was in a scandal recently :grimace:

@Thong Thin - Park Hyung Sik puppy oppa

@madmad min - Lee Dong Wook

@Gumiho - 2PM

@africandramalover - Hyun Bin

@MayanEcho - a Japanese boyband member OR Keanu Reeves

@sadthe1st - Wonho muscle oppa

@maribella @youngae and @liyahsbutterfly - any makjang drama character who knows how to slap hard and cry fake tears

Am still undecided on @lebeaucouple @leo2020 @Rollito Deprimavera @ktcjdrama @frozentundra and @TheQueenReturns

Which of them did I get right, chingus?

Nice, I love BSB I would spent time with them but I have met them a few time already meeting of my other favourites would be awesome to! :).

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Twin @partyon all these oppa are very clingy, we spend all year holiday with them , i don’t celebrate Christmas but I only need Santa  inzaghi to bring me my  present go in his way :D

Surely an interesting choice to have a mafia bring you the Christmas presents :joy:

5yk8dm42nfm61.png

11 hours ago, agenth said:

what... no abs????

He is doing his military services, surely @partyon Noona is trusting the process for the abs :rubchin:

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Damn , after all my hard work you tell me is wrong bird :D

No problem Chingu, next time check if it can cross the road

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952dcgqhkwy0qqocxk0nx9

• LOL 8
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, kingpin said:

And to the 4 chingus Event Organizers @partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth who are always working hard to organized events here in soompi forum, also the banner maker @gm4queen greatly appreciated and everyone

Thank you so much! So kind of you to mention us. :fullofhearts:

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Why are you boiling chickens....? :loolz:

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

chingu, is Christmas, you need to roast a Turkey not chicken  !:joy:

The key word here being ROAST - not BOIL. :joy:

7 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Nice, I love BSB I would spent time with them but I have met them a few time already meeting of my other favourites would be awesome to! :).

Who are your other favorites?

schitts creek what GIF by CBC

13 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@partyon : Is really that  obvious who I'd like to meet? :joy:  

You even have him as your profile pic, chingu. :joy:

5 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

He is doing his military services, surely @partyon Noona is trusting the process for the abs

He's doing public service, dongsaeng. I don't think there will be abs. :joy:

17 hours ago, agenth said:

what... no abs????

13 hours ago, maribella said:

Why am I not surprised with your own choice @partyon :D you’ve have not been reticent about Mr Lee.

I can’t think of any guy (who wears makeup.) Sorry old school. Some moisturiser to not look desiccated, yes, but looking prettier than I am?

Chingus, I never said DATE night. I said GAME night. :D

anigif_sub-buzz-17058-1618610550-12.gif

13 hours ago, maribella said:

How about a hen Christmas? I can think of actresses who may be fun. 

Which actresses are fun?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Why are you boiling chickens....?

Okay chicken police , no boiling :mrgreen:

Spoiler

IMG-6662.gif

** SAUNA DAY  

7 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Surely an interesting choice to have a mafia bring you the Christmas presents :joy:

Give me the money 

IMG-6643.gif

# I spend two much bird with Christmas 

• LOL 7

22 hours ago, partyon said:

KSH? I've cooled on him since hearing some things about him. I just like bugging you about him. :lol:

I'll still pick Lee Sunkyun (and he can bring Jeon Hye Jin with him!) and we can have a long chat about his dramas, winning the Oscar, how he's been since his scandal, and what he thinks about the future. :fullofhearts:And his favorite scenes from My Mister, of course.

th?id=OIP.mY3HHSrih-MdKWN8xy2QkQHaD4%26p

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Chingu....I gagged so hard when I saw this. Sometimes your artistic skills are put to interesting (questionable) ends.

Vomit Puke GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

14 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@partyon : Is really that  obvious who I'd like to meet? :joy:  

Korean Drama Yes GIF by The Swoon

:joy:

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

49 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

** SAUNA DAY  

:spitswater:

@joccu will have something to say about the chicken sauna you're posting here :D

Having tried Finnish sauna a few times, I know that:

1) No towel on the head allowed - you're supposed to be fully nekkid when going into the sauna

(PS Please lose the sunglasses too)

2) No oil / spice rubs on body - you need to be showered and clean before going in

You can spank oppa with birch branches though :joy: (You need to check the video below to understand - Finns apparently actually do this - it's not even a joke :joy:)

For a more comprehensive explanation on the Finns' 10 000 year sauna culture:

No wonder Finland is the happiest country in the world - for the 6th year in a row:loolz:

22 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

KSH? I've cooled on him since hearing some things about him. I just like bugging you about him. :lol:

Meme GIF by The BarkPost

• Like 3
  • LOL 6