Happy Holidays - Who Would You Want to Spend Christmas With in Korea?

partyon

21 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Chingu....I gagged so hard when I saw this. Sometimes your artistic skills are put to interesting (questionable) ends.

sorry next time I will not share my thought , I don’t want make you all sick :mrgreen:

IMG-6679.gif

• LOL 7
  • Blob 1

Thanks for tagging! ❤️ 

Uhm, I'm not big on going to public places during "national holidays", when there's more crowd than usual and traffic is heavier. :sweatingbullets: I won't mind a road trip or quick get away to somewhere more quiet and less chaotic though, or private get together with family or friends. 

As for who I'd date, Inzaghi bearing gifts is more than welcome as company. :lol: 

Joking aside though, back when I was dating, I'd go for someone who likes music at least, who'd be sharing some similar interests as I do, likes walking, doesn't mind if he loses out to me playing sports or games, hahaha, and understands the need for quiet. 

I'm extra fond of the character Sou Sakura, cos not only is the actor an almost doppelganger to an old friend, one of the kindest I've known, he also reminds me of my late nanny who was also partially deaf. 

Silent-019.jpeg?resize=764,509&ssl=1

ctto

8ff4c77d17fdd23bd04bc45b607f52204b13ce3e

ctto

Have a happy and safe holidays Soompi friends and acquaintances! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

sorry next time I will not share my thought , I don’t want make you all sick :mrgreen:

I like seeing them though :loolz: They make me laugh - lol

@sweetroad just look away okay?

Jessica Williams What GIF by 2 Dope Queens Podcast

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm extra fond of the character Sou Sakura, cos not only is the actor an almost doppelganger to an old friend, one of the kindest I've known, he also reminds me of my late nanny who was also partially deaf. 

Oooh, he's cute. Which Japanese drama is this? :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

You even have him as your profile pic, chingu. :joy:

unless she's double bluffing us.....

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

40 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

I'll still pick Lee Sunkyun (and he can bring Jeon Hye Jin with him!) and we can have a long chat about his dramas, winning the Oscar, how he's been since his scandal, and what he thinks about the future. And his favorite scenes from My Mister, of course.

ya i'm not surprised, and i understand haha.

i need to knock on wood so no scandal hits my oppa... excuse me...

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Damn , after all my hard work you tell me is wrong bird :D

i need to ask you one question: 

how do you manage to always find the perfect scenes to gif?

i mean, your memory must be astounding... wow...

How GIF

Damn , after all my hard work you tell me is wrong bird :D

lol that cigarette.. i am ddead

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

57 minutes ago, agenth said:

how do you manage to always find the perfect scenes to gif?

i mean, your memory must be astounding... wow...

Maybe because I making gif so some scenes sticks in my memories :D

48 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali You should photoshop LMH's face on a mosquito for our chingu :joy: Like this one:

oh no , maybe she need hero that kill mosquito for her

IMG-6683.gif

*I can’t make oppa mosquito@Min2206@Thong Thin will hunt me down :loolz:

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, agenth said:

wow he has double dimples...

he is cute indeed :D 

i approve

So you have thing for double dimple :D

@partyon new oppa got beautiful double dimple too he may interest you  too ( @MayanEcho)  :love:

IMG-6689.gif

..sight of the dimple , will make you want to touch them night/ day  

IMG-6685.gif

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

sorry next time I will not share my thought , I don’t want make you all sick 

+ 2

I love your funny & laughter gifs, keep posting & don't stop. 

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

*I can’t make oppa mosquito@Min2206@Thong Thin will hunt me down 

iCE1L2gT1pO9Fc=

cr owner

7 hours ago, partyon said:

He's not my oppa, but I would gladly gift him as an oppa to @agenth 

She does love oppas with dimples. All of them. 

She sees a dimple oppa and she's like:

so generous of you. 

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Lee Min Ho - her first first love

:wut: 

how come I was not aware :w00t:

• LOL 6

On 12/20/2023 at 8:24 PM, Ameera Ali said:

Twin @partyon all these oppa are very clingy, we spend all year holiday with them , i don’t celebrate Christmas but I only need Santa  inzaghi to bring me my  present go in his way :D

@Ameera Ali  It's OK.....some people don't celebrate Christmas because of their different religious belief. Or there are some that they may find the commercialization of the holiday to be overwhelming or stressful. Me, there are times when I feel lonely during this time, since I have lost my Mom now. I still celebrate it, though.   :kitty:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@MayanEcho Yeah! Ren Meguru!  You guys have to watch Silent, then Trillion Games.  We think this actor has a bright future.  Interestingly, he recently modeled Fendi.  I wonder if he'll be in Milan with LMH :wut:  Is the actor and actress section for only  k-actors or any actor?  

@partyon I think mosquitos have left the building.  I repeat mosquitos have left the building!  

• LOL 6

49 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

@partyon I don't know why yoj don't know that my bae is Jin Hyuk. I had my magnifying glasses looking for him when I was in Seoul And Bucheon Korea!

@TheQueenReturns it's because she doesn't want to share his oppa with anyone as well - @partyon loves your bae, too  :Megalol:  :hypehype:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** In this holiday season, the year is already coming to a close, which means it’s time for fun, family, and reflection. Yes, as what  @partyon said Christmas is considered a national holiday in Korea, which means that most employees have a day off from work and celebrate this with family and friends. True, @partyonsaid that Christmas in Korea is celebrated similarly to Valentine’s Day.  It’s more of a couples’ day. Koreans usually celebrate Christmas with a date or friends to go out for a meal. Christmas in South Korea is very different from Christmas in other countries. Christmas isn’t one of Korea’s big traditional holidays like Chuseok  so, there isn’t a very rush of everybody trying to make it back to their hometown for Christmas. Receiving Korean Christmas gifts is not as very common as in other countries, too. Gift-giving does occur, but on a smaller scale. In Korea, some put up Christmas trees, while others don’t. However, shops and cafés are often decorated. But, this I need to say - Christmas in Korea is very cold.  :heart1:

Ohhh………….. I can never be too old to ask for a Christmas present, so if I have one wish, I would like to spend my Christmas with a top star oppa. Not oppa BUT oppas…….. hehehe - Any one of them would be a dream comes true for the holidays.  :Megalol:  :happydance:

Spoiler

RAIN - (partyon, you got me here – hahaha) – (although he has Kim Tae Hee already + his 2 daughters).  Waking up to December is sweeter not only because Christmas and New Year are coming, but because there’s one more person that I’ve been waiting for like a kid waiting for a gift from Santa —that’s RAIN……

Lee Min Ho – I want to spend my Christmas with him and just stare at his exceptionally good looking face.

Park Seo Joon – everyone would want to spend time with him.

Park Bogum - From the warm energy he radiates, surely, he would be one of the most sought after.

Kim Soo Hyun – Binge-watching his dramas with him as snow falls outside would be even dreamier than it sounds.

Ji Chang Wook – spending Christmas with him couldn't get any more perfect! He’s CUTE.

BTS especially Jungkook with Cha Eun Woo & Mingyu – (although Jungkook is serving his MS right now). I’ve already given out most of my gifts but, there was a person still left on my list, and this person would be the most difficult to buy a gift for.

Kim Woo Bin – he’s a drama character in “The Heirs” that I would like to spend my Christmas with. Young Do had everything bad in the beginning, you can possibly imagine. He was a bully, a bad friend, someone who didn't take a minute to make people kneel down, eccentric tantrums an heir of Zeus hotel should be having. But as the drama proceeded I found his story pitiful.

Lee Dong Wook – a grim reaper character in “Goblin” that I like to spend my Christmas with. He is just so funny and vulnerable but powerful at the same time. I just love that character!

Enjoy your Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone!   :heart:

merry-christmas-logo-banner-with-holly-f

• LOL 6