Happy Holidays - Who Would You Want to Spend Christmas With in Korea?

partyon

16 hours ago, partyon said:

Who are your other favorites?

Well Just to name a few, I have a lots but I will go with Korean actors and actresses but I have many more favorurite's .

Paul (Ahn Hyo-Seop)

Lee Min Ho

Park Seo Joon

Park Bo Gum

and More

And 

Kim Yoo Jung

Park Min-Young

Bae Suzy and more

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@partyon I think mosquitos have left the building.  I repeat mosquitos have left the building!  

Why , why .. me was starting my business :mrgreen:

IMG-6761.jpg

IMG-6757.gif

@Thong Thin, @sweetroad @kingpin @partyon  @larus @gm4queen @MayanEcho@agenth call me will  give you discount :phew:

• LOL 10

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Yeah! Ren Meguru!  You guys have to watch Silent, then Trillion Games.  We think this actor has a bright future.  Interestingly, he recently modeled Fendi.  I wonder if he'll be in Milan with LMH 

From a diffident, young man to an uber-confident, extreme risk-taking rogue! :sweat_smile:

img_9225.jpg?w=1024

TG-Still-2-cr-res.jpg?w=1000

Also, yay seeing this dress again! :lol:

He's been posting more Fendi pics of his, so it might be for Milan Fashion Week for Men January next year?

• Like 2
  • Love 5

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

how come I was not aware :w00t:

She keeps quiet about it and pretends she’s only a one oppa woman. :D Faith is her favorite drama though - not Ji Chang Wook oppa’s drama - hehe

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Me, there are times when I feel lonely during this time, since I have lost my Mom now. I still celebrate it, though.  

Sorry to hear about your mom. :tears: Glad that you still want to celebrate Christmas. :heart:

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

wonder if he'll be in Milan with LMH

And you wonder how people know that you stan LMH? :D 

3 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

@partyon I don't know why yoj don't know that my bae is Jin Hyuk. I had my magnifying glasses looking for him when I was in Seoul And Bucheon Korea!

Your bae is MY oppa? :smashes:

Just kidding haha. Happy to share oppa with you.

200.gif?cid=09287e4864hwz0hbkk1vi2n10ici

3 hours ago, africandramalover said:

Mine is, and always will be, Gong Yoo. That is, until he announces he has a girlfriend/wife. In which case I'll take him off my list the way I dropped Hyun Bin

You dropped Hyun Bin? :scream:

I think you will get to enjoy Gong Yoo for a long time. He is over 40 and I read that he said he never wants to get married. Apparently he feels that he’s not marriage material or smth

Vanderpump Rules Oops GIF

Then I was reading about @Ameera Ali’s oppa recently. Lee Dong Wook said he has given up on love and that he just prefers to be single forever. His hair also changed to gray overnight :blink:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

She keeps quiet about it and pretends she’s only a one oppa woman. :D Faith is her favorite drama though - not Ji Chang Wook oppa’s drama - hehe

Sorry to hear about your mom. :tears: Glad that you still want to celebrate Christmas. :heart:

And you wonder how people know that you stan LMH? :D 

Your bae is MY oppa? :smashes:

Just kidding haha. Happy to share oppa with you.

I think you will get to enjoy Gong Yoo for a long time. He is over 40 and I read that he said he never wants to get married. Apparently he feels that he’s not marriage material or smth

Then I was reading about @Ameera Ali’s oppa recently. Lee Dong Wook said he has given up on love and that he just prefers to be single forever. His hair also changed to gray overnight 

@partyon  thank you, dear - Ohhh.....so sad to hear she dropped Hyunbin. Me, personally, I would love to see my biases fall in love and find happiness. They are humans and they fall in love too!!   :piggydance:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Yep. The day his relationship was announced!!;)

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I'm so glad to hear this!! :tounge_wink: he and I can be together and commiserate over how much we are not marriage material. (He must have a very critical internal voice.)

This man is FINE!! Jesus!:scream:

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

20 hours ago, partyon said:

hingus, I never said DATE night. I said GAME night. :D

It doesn’t matter, game or date, imagine the guy having flawless skin and lipstick that matched his highlights? Sitting next to me, then insisting that we take a selfie. 

20 hours ago, partyon said:

Which actresses are fun?

The big size actress who plays supporting roles. What’s that show? She went for a major makeover, turned into a sexy woman and had amnesia or self induced loss of memory.

Then the actress @LeftCoastOppa 

thinks is cute - ‘I don’t have a chingu’. 

She seems funny. 

Other FL types… Miss M etc.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, maribella said:

It doesn’t matter, game or date, imagine the guy having flawless skin and lipstick that matched his highlights? Sitting next to me, then insisting that we take a selfie. 

fcc322d00962c2b6930a7fb6dbcadc04198a8f49

Chingu, he's not always wearing lipstick and he doesn't have highlights since 2 years back. :D

I'm confident I will look as pretty as him in our selfie

:wow1:

@Lmangla sweetie will look radiant too.

Queen Princess GIF by Kylie Rose Boutique

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Seo Hye Won isn't cute because I think so (which I do) ... she's cute because she IS

I finally watched Business Proposal (until ep 9 that is - then I dropped it). I have to admit that your sweetie was quite funny in the drama. Her character was hilarious. :D

@Ameera Ali @MayanEcho Bad news. :scream:

The FL touched @agenth's new dimple oppa's dimples in today's episode of The Story of Park's Marriage Contract

image.png?ex=6598487e&is=6585d37e&hm=69e

Our chingu is seething... :grimace:

Jealousy GIF by The Roku Channel

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

On 12/22/2023 at 12:53 PM, partyon said:

Then I was reading about @Ameera Ali’s oppa recently. Lee Dong Wook said he has given up on love and that he just prefers to be single forever. His hair also changed to gray overnight :blink:

:headbang:noooooooo(((((.... and I apologize in advance, but blood started running out through my eyes when I saw THAT hairstyle...

@partyon hehe, it's really simple to guess whom would I want to spend some time during New Year holidays with). Certainly with my one&only prince Wang So). 

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, leo2020 said:

noooooooo(((((.... and I apologize in advance, but blood started running out through my eyes when I saw THAT hairstyle...

Yea, he was already called a grandpa by his fans - I don't think the gray hair is doing him any favors here :D

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

that why @CarolynH got only one oppa , all these seasons pets scarring the competition :mrgreen:

I feel like @CarolynH was even fighting a raccoon at some point (can't keep up - she's often complaining about uninvited pets coming over to her house). :D

Fight Laugh GIF by MightyMike

• LOL 3

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yea, he was already called a grandpa by his fans - I don't think the gray hair is doing him any favors here :D

@partyon  biased aside, I love his silver hair color. I was not shocked because he looks good despite his age. We usually see this color from the K-pop idol - hehehe. For me, it's so new and he can pull-off the color. He explained that the hair color change was not for work, but because he got bored of having dark-colored hair.  :kitty:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2