Quick Poll: Evil Ladies of Kdramas

Sleepy Owl

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite female villain in Kdramas? (Choose as many as you want to)

• Kim Joo Young - Sky Castle
    • Kwon Yoon-Jin – My Happy Ending
    • Jeong Su-Min – Marry My Husband
    • Park Yeon Jin - The Glory
    • Cheon Seo Jin - The Penthouse
    • Queen Dowager - Under The Queen's Umbrella
    • Choi Mi Yeon - Mask
    • Jung Sun Ah - The Devil Judge
    • Park Hoo Ja - My Fellow Citizens
    • Noh Hwa Young - Military Prosecutor
    • Choi Myung Hee - Vincenzo
    • Head Court Lady Jo - Red Sleeve
    • Choi Yoo Jin - K2
    • Lady Choi - Daejang Geum
    • Lady Mishil - Great Queen Seondeok
    • Han Je Kook - Graceful Family
    • Empress Yoo - Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (Moon Lovers)
    • Park Heang Ja - Its Okay Not to be Okay
    • Kim Ho Ran - Lie After Lie
    • None of the Above/Someone else (Please Mention)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/10/2024 at 02:00 PM

While the protagonists are the ones around whom the plot is supposed to move, the evil villains are the ones who make the plot a lot more interesting and memorable. As for the leads, most of them are supposed to have same set of characteristics that a protagonist is supposed to have, but with villains, the writers always have freedom, because of which we end up seeing them as more complex and twisted characters. 

20190110000835_0.jpg

Below, you'll find a compilation of evil female characters from Kdramas, each leaving a lasting impression despite being disliked. As this is a Quick Poll, we've narrowed down our selection to just 19 options.

Here's the list of the Evil Ladies:

1. Kim Joo Young - Sky Castle

Spoiler

kim-joo-young.jpg?resize=800,800&ssl=1

2. Kwon Yoon-Jin – My Happy Ending

Spoiler

Z83vwW_7f.jpg

3. Jeong Su-Min – Marry My Husband

Spoiler

0wbK6r_7f.jpg

4. Park Yeon Jin - The Glory

Spoiler

TheGlory_Unit_103_A04090177.jpg?resize=8

5. Cheon Seo Jin - The Penthouse

Spoiler

5-pola-asuh-ala-cheon-seo-jin-di-drama-t

6. Queen Dowager - Under The Queen's Umbrella

Spoiler

ba4d39c6-ac40-4b26-8f97-7de6b78cb68d.jpg

7. Choi Mi Yeon - Mask

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-01-25-22-46-05.png?resiz

8. Jung Sun Ah - The Devil Judge

Spoiler

wpD88_7f.jpg

9. Park Hoo Ja - My Fellow Citizens

Spoiler

VQAZxm.jpg

10. Noh Hwa Young - Military Prosecutor

Spoiler

photo1475239.jpg

11. Choi Myung Hee - Vincenzo

Spoiler

31637851afcf465ca90575ab9624075f.jpeg?s=

12. Head Court Lady Jo - Red Sleeve

Spoiler

Park-Ji-Young.jpeg

13. Choi Yoo Jin - K2

Spoiler

1640404403.jpg

14. Lady Choi - Daejang Geum

Spoiler

jewel-in-the-palace-2020-update-9-160551

15. Lady Mishil - Great Queen Seondeok

Spoiler

4bb700be5eb40707e53f4deea9e613b0.jpg

16. Han Je Kook - Graceful Family

Spoiler

gracefulfamily16-00001.jpg

17. Empress Yoo - Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (Moon Lovers)

Spoiler

b5ba98e637d08c5b53d6ca7914da23a6.jpg

18. Park Heang Ja - Its Okay Not to be Okay

Spoiler

1*GKbClpw__jQQv-Tz9gmi0g.jpeg

19. Kim Ho Ran - Lie After Lie

Spoiler

Lee-Il-Hwa.jpg

Chingus, don't forget to share the characters you voted for and explain what made them stand out or memorable to you!:piggydance:

In case you don't like the options provided, tell us who else is your favorite female villain in kdramas.  :fullofhearts:

Happy Voting!!!

EejuuszWsAIbKch.jpg

Special thanks to @lilyphenix Chingu for suggesting this event :heartxoxo:

Your Friendly neighborhood and Resident EOs

@Sleepy Owl @partyon @agenth @confusedheart

Tagging:

Spoiler

@MayanEcho  @joccu  @Thong Thin  @kokodus  @Ameera Ali  @superspace  @000231846597  @Wuzetian  @4evrkdrama  @Min2206  @gm4queen  @sadthe1st  @Learry  @larus  @SilverDawn  @singlebilingual  @pompyavi 

@SuZy Leoo  @Shining tiara  @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*  @willenette  @rocher22  @africandramalover  @Pyar  @rogue  @LovelyBirdAndYoo  @RollyPenny  @Megan  @kdramagrandma  @msdot  @CallieP  @syntyche  @Nikaa  @JoannaID  @scrawford  @madmad min  @CarolynH

@tas82  @Gisell Gisell  @Jeannie  @Sakurafairy  @gtLmh0622  @Jiyuu  @kittyna 

@UnniSarah  @booha  @YongZura⁷  @maribella  @pauliza  @valinor500  @flutterby06  @kembie  @tinatrix236  @inspiredbyshj  @sakurapotter  @SophieH  @nrllee  @ktcjdrama  @Biology Lesson

@azureblue7  @Prettysup  @Ayame  @yoeda  @dramafan33  @Joanna Alfson  @morningdew 

@hola2jin  @airgelaal  @lebeaucouple  @xylaxyly  @usadango 

@pad-hari  @Naty828  @tofumochu  @Yinye  @Firefly  @SophieH 

@asiaren  @blackberrypie  @SexyDolceVita  @goshhh  @brooksmom  @LeftCoastOppa

@frozentundra  @rogue  @ibru  @itsmeash  @rocat  @Tamakins  @Hannahmiriam  @Rumaizah Muhammed 

@liyahsbutterfly @SC2019  @ferily  @serenilmauve  @Lmangla 

@Lu099  @andy78  @TheQueenReturns  @lilian c  @-jadecloud-  @D27Gjk68  @Sunset  @youactlikeicare  @Kdramabae  @youngae  @chickfactor  @DrBooger  @tiMadam  @hsmz 

@tulip06  @Kris Silva  @Tongtong  @ptp321  @Dhakra  @sweetroad  @hyall  @nohamahamoud2002  @Gumiho  @angela0612  @Kate Llama 

@kimlees  @lduc  @anyeze  @jadore1  @haruhi17  @lila21  @grrly  @ElleSor  @kiotzo 

@TheaN  @wywp  @balletgoddess  @Lusianaaolivary  @RollyPenny  @nateko  @Pitchoum  @sugarplum892 

@leo2020  @knkg @Kathy  @Kari Sama  @irilight  @illay  @Haeun  @Fata Morgana  @DreamCatcher2011  @cherry47  @bunnycotton143  @aprilfive  @anzomi  @Annykey  @an-naum  @ammu82  @AkiChan  @0ly40  @-Love Blossom-   

@CupcakeEonni  @Auntie Mame  @Yazusa    @cikqueen   

@SleepyKitty  @marrez1  @suga02pearl    @fieza1871  @Tuiwgn  @lilyphenix  @omiki  

@breakmyheart  @Rollito Deprimavera  @Pinkypoo  @ilovenico @Jcanqueen12 @Newbie21SG @Helena  @caterpillar59

@whome  @u8017  @vintage  @Table122000  @sugarcream  @roli  @Rabbit_Small  @pocca  @Nermeen نرمين   @Man-O-Man  

@mirimiri  @byeolie  @Angelfish  @Lindyloo421  @yamiyugi

All image/gif credits go to their respective owners.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Yoo Jin....The K2

I dont see her as a real villain, maybe because of that incredible chemistry between her and the bodyguard...:D

bts

1a2325f8be74ca22039671c743965ac3.jpg

4429cc2341fcba98b5796faf6997e314.jpg

0b7ca25245e10a70f41cab084fff7c47.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Thanks @Sleepy Owl I had only watched a few in the list. I am a ‘dailies’ viewer.

But this kind of polls always helped to update my to watch list. 

Yoo Jin in My happy ending did awful things including murder which all self respecting villains must commit. :lol: But she was psychopathic so one cannot really blame her 100%.

Su Min in Marry my husband is the more scary type. She was obsessed with the FL. There is some element of insanity but not enough to control her actions. 

The others that I ticked were ok, Lady Choi was my first villain. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Hi everyone. I certainly "like" those ladies from Marry my husband and The Glory, hehe. But Park Ji-young's characters are IMO above and beyond everyone from the list:D. She is simply the best). 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Among all of the above listed, I would vote for Song Ha Yoon (Married My Husband), that horrible person with big eyes and seductively vain appearance, you will hate her in the drama but at the same time you will praise her "extremely insane" performance because of that character role.

Fortunately, I don't have such similar "close" friends in my life, otherwise I would write off such friend or let myself disappear in her life, haha, it's too toxic. 😄😄

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I dont see her as a real villain, maybe because of that incredible chemistry between her and the bodyguard...:D

I mean, we all shipped her with the ML, but then again, that lady had been doing evil stuff for most of the drama :sweat_smile:

6 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Under my - None of the Above/Someone else - I'd like to add ...

The Assassin - Lily, Angel of Death ... Vagabond

- AND -

Cha Kyung-Hee ... Devil Judge

So tell me Chingu, why are they your favorite villains? :eats:

6 hours ago, maribella said:

Yoo Jin in My happy ending did awful things including murder which all self respecting villains must commit. :lol: But she was psychopathic so one cannot really blame her 100%.

Su Min in Marry my husband is the more scary type. She was obsessed with the FL. There is some element of insanity but not enough to control her actions. 

Both were the type of best friends no one should have :sweats:

6 hours ago, maribella said:

The others that I ticked were ok, Lady Choi was my first villain. 

You mention Lady Choi, and I got to say

6b9cfa0244b4b0b711123e44b6166571.jpg

3 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Hi everyone. I certainly "like" those ladies from Marry my husband and The Glory, hehe. But Park Ji-young's characters are IMO above and beyond everyone from the list:D. She is simply the best). 

I agree Chingu, Park Ji Young is such a talented actress, she can pull off all sort of roles, you will see her do super evil role, and then next you see her acting as a very good character and she owns all the roles she does. :piggydance:

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Cha Hwa Young  - Gold Mask

Cha Hee Won -   Queen of Divorce 

Hong Yoo Ra-  

potrayed by Ba Young Hee

I have not heard about them yet, tell me Chingu how evil were they and why you like them? :heartxoxo:

Not sure who had said this, I had read it somewhere. But if you really hate the evil character, it means they have done a good job in portraying their character. Again, not all bad characters are disliked and hated, but yeah, most of them, especially if they are like the baddie in Marry My Husband, you surely would dislike them. :eats:

1 hour ago, Lindyloo421 said:

What about the stepmother in Legend of the Blue Sea. Not only did she kill 3 husbands but her lover was a serial killer. A real charmer!!

I watched this drama long ago when it was airing, why don't I remember much about her? :fear:

I do remember the stepmother was bad and had been manipulating her son, but don't remember anything about her being serial husband killer  :sweats:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

6 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

have not heard about them yet, tell me Chingu how evil were they and why you like them?

@Sleepy Owl  

Cha Hwa Young  - Gold Mask

Cha Hee Won -   Queen of Divorce 

Hong Yoo Ra-  

potrayed by Ba Young Hee

Gold mask

In the end her son saved her life even though she hired a man to possess with her poor daughter in law and frame of her for having an affair. She ruined her son but he died for her.  She drugged her own husband , so he would not divorce her, she held a man captive for 20 years. This woman did so many things, I can’t remember it all. 

Cha Hee Won- - She is cold-hearted and doesn’t trust anyone even her son. She is the chairman of a major law firm. From the last time I watched, she had no idea her son was a murderer who had killed two women (mistress and mother-in-law) forced a prosecutor to commit suicide. His mom framed his wife, sent wife to prison and he went along with it. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7k9mr97gc937bvbw5pd

Ba Young Hee  is the women for your right . She loves playing the vilain. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

she one of the worst evil/villainess Kdrama characterSecretary Of State Michigan GIF by GIPHY News

dbe9cf8619bbb2deb466879c43ea6f0b48b6a3a8.gif

Your father… if you don’t want to end up like him, you should keep quiet and lie low.

#vincenzo from let the drama begin.

“If you mess with me again, that will be the end of you, you brat.”
   Kim Yeo Jin as Choi Myung Hee in
  VINCENZO 

===

Empress Yoo - Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (Moon Lovers)4th King Gwangjong with Queen Mother (Lee Joon Gi with Park ...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I mean, we all shipped her with the ML, but then again, that lady had been doing evil stuff for most of the drama :sweat_smile:

If I remember correctly, Song Yoon-ah seldom act in an evil role in most of the drama. Just to name a few, : She is best known for starring in the film Jail Breakers, as well as the television dramas Hotelier, On Air, Mama, The K2, Secret Mother, Graceful friends, Show Window: The Queen's House, etc.

I watched most of her drama, she is a talented actress, good piano player and once a university professor. For K2, in my opinion, I wouldn't classify her as top evil actor because her character role in K2 was a Madam President, a leader that need to protect a country, it's hard to see any politician being righteous in the Kdrama, her role can be a gray character with a thin line between good and evil, whereas the evil characters in other dramas have distinct personalities and are easily identified as evil because of their selfish thoughts and actions. 

Where in the past it was easy to see distinct characters, nowaday many characters fall somewhere between angelic and evil until we learn their backstories, which makes the storylines feel more humanity and realistic.

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Hmmm…Ko Moon Young’s mother from It’s Okay Not to be Okay. 

She must be kind of sinister for her daughter to turn out the way she did - so haunted by bad memories, icy, absolute and merciless.

On another note, I really like Seo Ye-Ji in that show. Her dresses were fabulous!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

Thanks a lot for @Sleepy Owl chingu for the tag! I guess it's been a really long time that I dropped by an event thread. :heart:

Well, I see Kwon Yoon Jin from My Happy Ending has made herself in to the female villains list this early. Yeah, she's totally capable of it. :sweatingbullets: And I just loved Park Hoo Ja from My Fellow Citizens back then. She was my favorite at the time!

And seriously, I agree with @MayanEcho chingu that where did the the Dowager of The Last Empress go?? I guess our neighborhood event organizers are done with her already! :joy: Ha ha ha.. Just kidding! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 3/7/2024 at 12:59 AM, MayanEcho said:

Hmm, the consort nemesis of Empress Ki, and the Dowager and the bio mother of Ari of The Last Empress, they were quite bad.

Guess we missed them from the poll :sweats:

I hope Tanashiri doesn't come after me in my dreams 

b6e3720681b240aa1eb9ee83edf6a4a08bbca595

@kingpin Chingu, interestingly both Choi Myung Hee from Vincenzo and Empress Yoo from Moon Lovers had an ending they deserved because of their actions. But at the same they influenced the plot of their respective dramas a lot. :piggydance:

17 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

I watched most of her drama, she is a talented actress, good piano player and once a university professor. For K2, in my opinion, I wouldn't classify her as top evil actor because her character role in K2 was a Madam President, a leader that need to protect a country, it's hard to see any politician being righteous in the Kdrama, her role can be a gray character with a thin line between good and evil, whereas the evil characters in other dramas have distinct personalities and are easily identified as evil because of their selfish thoughts and actions. 

I mean, I would say that maybe she started changing after meeting the ML, but yeah, lady had some blood on her hands from the start if I remember correctly. But still, I do agree that they sort of tried to redeem her in the end :rubchin:

17 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Where in the past it was easy to see distinct characters, nowaday many characters fall somewhere between angelic and evil until we learn their backstories, which makes the storylines feel more humanity and realistic.

A well written villain will always have a backstory, that's what makes the viewers feel more about them. That's something I felt like the writer missed out on not only Park Yeon Jin from Glory, but all the bullies in it, I had expected to see some backstory to understand them more. 

At the same time, we have also started seeing more of gray main characters as well, like Vincenzo who are not like your typical main characters who are all righteous and good. So yeah, such sort of characters who are not completely good, have got their own flaws etc. actually make the drama look more realistic. 

8 hours ago, rocat said:

Hmmm…Ko Moon Young’s mother from It’s Okay Not to be Okay. 

She must be kind of sinister for her daughter to turn out the way she did - so haunted by bad memories, icy, absolute and merciless.

That was one of the best twists in drama for me, which shocked me a lot. Throughout the drama they had been teasing her existence despite her death being mentioned multiple times as well (correct me if I am wrong), and she was such a sweet nurse in that nursing home.

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Well, I see Kwon Yoon Jin from My Happy Ending has made herself in to the female villains list this early. Yeah, she's totally capable of it. :sweatingbullets: And I just loved Park Hoo Ja from My Fellow Citizens back then. She was my favorite at the time!

my Happy Ending taught me, Kwon Yoon Jin is capable of doing anything :sweats:

Park Hoo Ja from "My Fellow Citizens" was such a refreshing character, and yet she was evil. I liked how she would get angry on ML. I enjoyed that drama thanks to her character :eats:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

*** I’m sure those who are always watching K-dramas like me have female villains who have stolen our hearts over the years.  This is a person who creates obstacles to keep the main character from getting what they want. The female leads of many K-dramas may have got it all at the end, but these female villains have got our hearts with their unique charm that has caught us all. They mesmerized me. They become effective actors when they receive lots of hate for playing their characters. The plot is not complete without them because they’re essential. They gave us stress. If a villain is missing in a series, it often takes a huge chunk out of the enjoyment of the series. I feel that female characters play the villain role in many series compared to male ones.  For me, I think the Queen of them all is, Joon Pyo’s mother in Boys Over Flowers. (Lee Hye Young) She stood out because she’s powerful.   :blush:

The Devil Judge (Kim Min Jung) – She is smart and deceptive. She pushes and pulls with my emotion hence, this is what made her character really stressful and memorable to me.

Vincenzo (Choi Myung Hee) – She was only interested in achieving her selfish goals and would do anything for anyone who had the money. She commits numerous crimes without a sign of remorse.

K2 (Choi Yoo Jin) – For me, she’s the mildest of them all – She delivers all kinds of evil, but she also displays certain sincere emotions because there’s always a reason behind her actions. I love their insane chemistry with Ji Chang Wook. Despite, she also gives me stress. Choi Yoo Jin becomes one of my favorite female villains due to her marvelous acting in the drama.

Lie After Lie (Lee Il Hwa) - I do think that Lee Il Hwa makes Chairman Kim quite a delicious villain. For me she was an excellent villain in the drama. She is cold and it's easy to root for her downfall because she’s really evil. I think she is also ruthless.  :kitty:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@Sleepy Owl  thanks for putting up the Poll .

I have only watched a handfull of them and my brain can't recalled at all those I have watched.

The only one I could pen here is MARRY MY HUSBAND which I am currently watching.

Su Min having an innocent look, but scary deep down inside her heart. Her obsession on KJW

is so great that she even go to the extent of being soft at one point and evil the next hour.

Her evil smirk 😡

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

22 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Su Min having an innocent look, but scary deep down inside her heart. Her obsession on KJW

That lady was super dangerous, I already came to that conclusion when she dropped herself in that lake trusting that FL would save her, and then when she did, she tried to drown her along with herself. That lady was super dangerous. 

On 3/8/2024 at 11:15 AM, willenette said:

Lie After Lie (Lee Il Hwa) - I do think that Lee Il Hwa makes Chairman Kim quite a delicious villain. For me she was an excellent villain in the drama. She is cold and it's easy to root for her downfall because she’s really evil. I think she is also ruthless.  

This woman right here, she was pure evil. All the ways that she tried to harm the FL there surely made all the viewers hate her a lot. There were times when I wanted to spartan kick that woman down the cliff 

tumblr_pkn0zgD8Pa1wuktsgo1_r1_540.gif

On 3/8/2024 at 11:15 AM, willenette said:

K2 (Choi Yoo Jin) – For me, she’s the mildest of them all – She delivers all kinds of evil, but she also displays certain sincere emotions because there’s always a reason behind her actions. I love their insane chemistry with Ji Chang Wook. Despite, she also gives me stress. Choi Yoo Jin becomes one of my favorite female villains due to her marvelous acting in the drama.

Its been so long since I watched this drama, I watched it when it was airing, and didn't really rewatch it. But I think almost everyone who watched that drama agrees with you, we had a similar comment from @lebeaucouple Chingu on this as well. 

What I think is, Choi Yoo Jin was firstly a pretty well written character. From what I remember, for a long time she actually remained central Female character in the drama, and the "FL" was getting very limited scenes. Thanks to this we got to see more of her, and understand her. At the same time, she did start changing after meeting the ML, so by the end, the writers had redeemed her a lot, which is why we all remember her as lesser evil or more of a gray character instead. @agenth Chingu, I look forward to see what you think about this as well. :eats:

Talking about my favorite Evil ladies:

1. Lady Mishil - This woman right here was something else. I got to say, she had all sort of powers, was controlling all the key figures, and had married the most important people in the country. Her husbands were in court, and also major general in army, and she herself was well known and respected among the Hwarangs of her time.

She was twisted, smart, evil and had her own agenda throughout the drama. For me, she proved to be one of the hardest villains (including among the male villains) to defeat. And if remember correctly, @larus, @joccu Chingus and also @Lmangla Noona liked her character. :rubchin:

2. Han Je Kook - In Graceful Family, not only the good guys, but also the bad ones were scared of her, that's how dangerous this lady was. Again if I remember correctly, she had most of the things under her control given the fact that she was chief of security or something similar for the Chaebol family involved. 

Its always the calm ones who are most dangerous, and so this lady would hardly lose her temper and would approach all the situations with cool mind. 

3. Choi Myung Hee - What really surprised me in general for the bad guys in Vincenzo was, they knew there would be consequences, and still they would try to go after Vincenzo somehow. Choi Myung Hee was the same, she was smart, had pretty good connections in the law department thanks to years she spent as Prosecutor, and more importantly, she was a lot more ruthless than that Law Firm President. 

She never really hesitated from taking extreme actions, which involved killing. Its just that as I said, just like other bad guys, she never really calculated the consequences of going after Vincenzo despite his warnings and so well, ended up with the ending that she had. But yeah, you don't always see evil ladies who are as evil as her in dramas. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

The poll is now closed and we have our results!!! :piggydance:

The top 3 Evil Ladies of Kdramaland as per the poll results are: 

1. Park Yeon Jin - The Glory - 8 Votes

cb51b66a508a712f654fd6f28ed6e2adda2678cf

2. Lady Mishil - Great Queen Seondeok, Empress Yoo - Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (Moon Lovers), Park Heang Ja - Its Okay Not to be Okay, and Kim Ho Ran - Lie After Lie - 7 Votes

spacer.png

3. Jeong Su-Min – Marry My Husband, Jung Sun Ah - The Devil Judge, Choi Myung Hee - Vincenzo, Choi Yoo Jin - K2 - 6 Votes

tumblr_oet0yfqpcv1sdmcn4o2_540.gif

Thank You Chingus for participating, and we hope you enjoyed it :fullofhearts:

34f1d8973dfbbe0d4442102053c2317a.gif

Your Friendly Neighborhood and Resident EOs

@Sleepy Owl @partyon @agenth @confusedheart

Tagging:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2