Event: Latest Drama Tropes: 3 scenes from a drama

Sleepy Owl

Latest Drama Tropes: 3 scenes from a drama  

16 members have voted

1. 1. The ML (or alternatively FL) wrists grabs you, what do you do?

• You act surprised, but let him drag you out of the room.
    • Your eyes open wide and you resist his wrist grab a little, while saying "Oppa, hajima!"
    • You give him the evil eye and tell him calmly but sternly that he better take his hands off you. Now.
    • Finally you can put your self defense lessons into use. You grab him and throw him over your shoulder. Bam!
    • You kick him between the legs to make it a night he will NEVER forget.
    • You opt for a sneak attack and kiss him on the mouth, which will surprise him and let go of your wrist.
    • You scream for help and tell everyone someone just tried to attack you. Then you sue him for causing you mental distress.
    • A Truck of Doom arrives and mows him over. Saved.
    • You grab his wrist harder making him lose his grip from your wrist.
    • Your bodyguards intervene (yes you suspected something like this might happen)
    • This is the moment to shine for the pen knife that you have been carrying around! Its time for someone's blood to flow
    • You simper and melt into a puddle because secretly you love being man handled by your macho man
    • You Pepper Spray or maybe even use the taser which was gifted by 2nd ML
    • The 2nd ML arrives and thrashes the heck out of him for man handling the woman he likes.
    • You Scream the House down
    • Something Else. Please mention.
  2. 2. Chaebol ML (or alternatively FL) suggests a marriage contract and you're allowed to put in one contract clause he has to follow. What contract clause is that?

• No wrist grabs. Ever. One wrist grab and the contract is void.
    • He pays you a lot of money. And buys your halmeoni and haraboji a new house. And gifts your parents a car. And your dongsaeng an iPhone.
    • He agrees to go with you to your school reunion and pretends to be your husband.
    • He agrees to join a gym and work out with a Personal Trainer until he has abs and arm muscles. Prepare for the upcoming shower scene.
    • He goes on one romantic date with you.
    • He pays for the self defense course you've wanted to attend. In case he tries to wrist grab you later down the line.
    • He pays for your full makeover in Korean beauty salons and clothing stores. Better put his money into good use.
    • No snoring allowed.
    • He promises you won't have to interact with his evil mother.
    • He has to ensure that you never run out of any of your favorite snacks
    • He prepares the breakfast everyday.
    • He has to stand in line for your favorite limited edition items (Bag, watch, anime merchandise or anything) once a month.
    • He has to take you on trip once in every 2 months.
    • He pays for all your online services subscriptions.
    • He has to watch at least one drama with you every month.
    • Whatever. You don't need a special clause, because you're doing this marriage contract from the good of your heart.
    • While the Marriage Contract is a secret, but he has to print the contract and "securely" stash it in his nightstand.
    • Something Else. Please mention.
  3. 3. Scene 3: You're about to fall over (in the rain) and a special oppa/noona with an umbrella grabs you in the last second, thus saving you. Which kdrama character has to be your savior?

• Goo Jun Pyo (Boys Over Flowers) - You can count on him carrying an umbrella - can't let his curls get wet in the rain.
    • Shin Se Gi (Kill Me Heal Me) - His dark smoldering eyes and bad boy vibe will surely increase the ratings
    • Ahn Min Hyuk (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon) - You might be stronger than this CEO, but sometimes you just have to let the boy try to save you too
    • Kim Shin (Goblin) - He can appear anywhere, anytime whenever you need him (might as well be accompanied by a certain Grim Reaper)
    • Lee Yeon (Tale of the Nine Tailed) - This guy always moves around with a certain red colored umbrella, and he is a fox with nine tails!
    • Go Ae Shin (Mr. Sunshine) - The gunslinger lady surely can save you from falling (and many other things that might require guns)
    • Do Bong Soon (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon) - don't judge her based on her size, she is the best bodyguard anyone can have!
    • Lee Jun Ki (Laughter in Waikiki) - Sometimes you have to have someone save you and then tell you "Kwaenchana, Kwaenchana!" instead of asking "Kwaenchana?"
    • Seo Jung Hoo/Park Bong Soo (Healer) - He will parkour his way to you to save you.
    • Hong Du Shik (Hometown Cha Cha Cha) - Chief Du Shik surely must be having a certification in saving falling people from rain.
    • Ri Jeong Hyeok (Crash Landing on You) - Captain Ri Jeong Hyeok is more than certified to save in a more difficult situations, saving you from falling is a piece cake.
    • Lee Hwi (The King's Affection) - The crown prince already has had a few people fall for him thanks to his ability to save falling people.
    • Do Ha Na (Uncanny Counter) - Her super-powers make her fast enough to grab you before you fall with one hand and hold the umbrella with other one.
    • Vincenzo (Vincenzo) - The famous Italian Corn Salad will come in style and grab you, saving you from the fall!
    • Jang Man Wo (Hotel Del Luna) - She will not arrive early, she will never arrive late, she will arrive just exactly at the moment you really have to be saved.
    • Hong Ji A (Sell Your Haunted House) - The famous exorcist is known for her fast reactions, she might save you even before you fall (in case a ghost is trying to pull a prank on you)
    • Someone else, please mention who.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/26/2024 at 11:00 AM

Event: Latest Drama Tropes: 3 scenes from a drama

Chingus, imagine that you have been selected as the lead in a drama, and the script has got the following 3 scenes:

1. The ML or FL wrist grabs you. 
  2. Chaebol ML/FL suggests to have a marriage contract with you where you can add only 1 clause the they got to follow.
  3. Its raining, and you are about to fall over, but the ML/FL miraculously arrive with umbrella and save you from falling. 

tumblr_n06mrblqAn1rpyw6wo2_500.gif

Now with these 3 scenes, since the writer is kinda confused, they give you some options to choose and they would be going ahead with your choice. 

1. For the first scene, you have the choice of choosing what you will be doing in case the lead wrist grabs you. 
  2. For the second scene, you have to select what clause you would want to be added in the Contract.
  3. For the third scene, you have the option of choosing any kdrama character from the list who would be your savior from the fall. 

choi-si-won.gif

Here is the list of characters you can choose from for your 3rd scene:

1. Goo Jun Pyo (Boys Over Flowers)

Spoiler

2e5c6d269c0fe4640098481e33f653db.jpg

2. Shin Se Gi (Kill Me Heal Me) 

Spoiler

kill-me-heal-me-e01-150107-hdtv-h264-aac

3. Ahn Min Hyuk (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon)

Spoiler

b70ae120ff31c0f8c6713812fb4bd0aa9d028c7c

4. Kim Shin (Goblin)

Spoiler

post_tv_goblinstyle1_02-1024x581.jpg

5. Lee Yeon (Tale of the Nine Tailed)

Spoiler

960x0.png?format=png&width=960

6. Go Ae Shin (Mr. Sunshine)

Spoiler

Mr%20Sunshine%20Kim%20Tae%20Ri%20Go%20Ae

7. Do Bong Soon (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon)

Spoiler

20170403_seoulbeats_strongwomandobongsoo

8. Lee Jun Ki (Laughter in Waikiki)

Spoiler

screen-shot-2018-03-20-at-9-42-07-pm-lee

9. Seo Jung Hoo/Park Bong Soo (Healer)

Spoiler

Healer-0003.jpg

10. Hong Du Shik (Hometown Cha Cha Cha)

Spoiler

9d4296aa-ed08-49a5-9ae3-3e63eaf4f827_404

11. Ri Jeong Hyeok (Crash Landing on You)

Spoiler

b0b70e80-c948-472c-8dce-a59da6ce4799_gal

12. Lee Hwi (The King's Affection)

Spoiler

bG9jYWw6Ly8vcHVibGlzaGVycy84NDYyMy8yMDIx

13. Do Ha Na (Uncanny Counter)

Spoiler

Kim-Se-jeong-as-Do-Ha-na-in-The-Uncanny-

14. Vincenzo (Vincenzo)

Spoiler

vincenzo.jpg

15. Jang Man Wo (Hotel Del Luna)

Spoiler

7b5ceeddbf72e98e24f4dfa9176474dc.jpg

16. Hong Ji A (Sell Your Haunted House) 

Spoiler

jang-nara.jpg

We have added all the choices that you have for each scene in the poll. Select the ones that would like to go with. Also tell us why you decided to go with the options that you have selected :fullofhearts:

In case you don't like the options provided, tell us what would you like to be the alternative scene/option that would like to go with. We'll add it to poll options! :piggydance:

Happy Voting!

EejuuszWsAIbKch.jpg

Your Friendly neighborhood and Resident EOs

@Sleepy Owl @partyon @agenth @confusedheart

Tagging:

Spoiler

@MayanEcho  @joccu  @Thong Thin  @kokodus  @Ameera Ali  @superspace  @000231846597  @Wuzetian  @4evrkdrama  @Min2206  @gm4queen  @sadthe1st  @Learry  @larus  @SilverDawn  @singlebilingual  @pompyavi 

@SuZy Leoo  @Shining tiara  @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*  @willenette  @rocher22  @africandramalover  @Pyar  @rogue  @LovelyBirdAndYoo  @RollyPenny  @Megan  @kdramagrandma  @msdot  @CallieP  @syntyche  @Nikaa  @JoannaID  @scrawford  @madmad min  @CarolynH

@tas82  @Gisell Gisell  @Jeannie  @Sakurafairy  @gtLmh0622  @Jiyuu  @kittyna 

@UnniSarah  @booha  @YongZura⁷  @maribella  @pauliza  @valinor500  @flutterby06  @kembie  @tinatrix236  @inspiredbyshj  @sakurapotter  @SophieH  @nrllee  @ktcjdrama  @Biology Lesson

@azureblue7  @Prettysup  @Ayame  @yoeda  @dramafan33  @Joanna Alfson  @morningdew 

@hola2jin  @airgelaal  @lebeaucouple  @xylaxyly  @usadango 

@pad-hari  @Naty828  @tofumochu  @Yinye  @Firefly  @SophieH 

@asiaren  @blackberrypie  @SexyDolceVita  @goshhh  @brooksmom  @LeftCoastOppa

@frozentundra  @rogue  @ibru  @itsmeash  @rocat  @Tamakins  @Hannahmiriam  @Rumaizah Muhammed 

@liyahsbutterfly @SC2019  @ferily  @serenilmauve  @Lmangla 

@Lu099  @andy78  @TheQueenReturns  @lilian c  @-jadecloud-  @D27Gjk68  @Sunset  @youactlikeicare  @Kdramabae  @youngae  @chickfactor  @DrBooger  @tiMadam  @hsmz 

@tulip06  @Kris Silva  @Tongtong  @ptp321  @Dhakra  @sweetroad  @hyall  @nohamahamoud2002  @Gumiho  @angela0612  @Kate Llama 

@kimlees  @lduc  @anyeze  @jadore1  @haruhi17  @lila21  @grrly  @ElleSor  @kiotzo 

@TheaN  @wywp  @balletgoddess  @Lusianaaolivary  @RollyPenny  @nateko  @Pitchoum  @sugarplum892 

@leo2020  @knkg @Kathy  @Kari Sama  @irilight  @illay  @Haeun  @Fata Morgana  @DreamCatcher2011  @cherry47  @bunnycotton143  @aprilfive  @anzomi  @Annykey  @an-naum  @ammu82  @AkiChan  @0ly40  @-Love Blossom-   

@CupcakeEonni  @Auntie Mame  @Yazusa    @cikqueen   

@SleepyKitty  @marrez1  @suga02pearl    @fieza1871  @Tuiwgn  @lilyphenix  @omiki  

@breakmyheart  @Rollito Deprimavera  @Pinkypoo  @ilovenico @Jcanqueen12 @Newbie21SG @Helena  @caterpillar59

@whome  @u8017  @vintage  @Table122000  @sugarcream  @roli  @Rabbit_Small  @pocca  @Nermeen نرمين   @Man-O-Man  

@mirimiri  @byeolie  @Angelfish  @Lindyloo421  @yamiyugi

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Listen!! Normally I'd punch someone who grabbed my wrist... But since the Oppa who grabs me when I fall is Gong Yoo in (Q3), I will go against my morals and French kiss him (question 1), and then in Q2, we'll have a contract where he buys me a house etc... there's other things I'd put in that contract, but out of respect for the man, even if it's just a game:P, I will only make him spend money on me!! Lol!!

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

Eh? My answers would be the same as the other poll in the +/- thread :P

Anyone who'd grab my wrist and drag me would end up with broken family jewels;

Marriage clause would still be no contact ever with MIL from hell;

@Sleepy Owl I've no Korean oppa or  ahjussi in the first place, so... 

:coolcat:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, africandramalover said:

Listen!! Normally I'd punch someone who grabbed my wrist... But since the Oppa who grabs me when I fall is Gong Yoo in (Q3), I will go against my morals and French kiss him (question 1), and then in Q2, we'll have a contract where he buys me a house etc... there's other things I'd put in that contract, but out of respect for the man, even if it's just a game:P, I will only make him spend money on me!! Lol!!

So, we went from this

f2066950a972ece267b3a30725725b54.gif

to this, 

giphy.gif

Because of him,

%EA%B3%B5%EC%9C%A0-%EC%9C%99%ED%81%AC.gi

Makes sense:exercice:

Getting a house makes sense, got to pay for a certain contract marriage, I totally agree :wow2:

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Dejavu

More like Deja Vu with extra options I'd say :piggydance:

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Anyone who'd grab my wrist and drag me would end up with broken family jewels;

Marriage clause would still be no contact ever with MIL from hell;

@Sleepy Owl I've no Korean oppa or  ahjussi in the first place, so... 

I feel for the Family Jewels of the dude who does that :sweat_smile:

anime-scared.gif?fit=1091,610&ssl=1

what if the MIL is from heaven? (very rare, but what if) :rubchin:

No Korean Oppa? Maybe you can suggest your favorite character from the other drama, and we'll include him in the poll! Please tell me you didn't vote yet so that you can vote for him :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

More like Deja Vu with extra options I'd say 

Yesyes. I'm grateful that I was able to choose LMH oppa. Eeee. Your noona didn't add him in the polls last time. Pffft. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

what if the MIL is from heaven? (very rare, but what if) 

The poll choice for MIL is "evil" :joy:

5 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

No Korean Oppa? Maybe you can suggest your favorite character from the other drama, and we'll include him in the poll! Please tell me you didn't vote yet so that you can vote for him 

Nope, haven't voted yet, hehehe!

• LOL 4

my answer in scene 1 is

Your bodyguards intervene (yes you suspected something like this might happen)especially if the bodyguard is  WHJ:Pandabulous:

792bf42298687e32d239e8f1bc52d5493b6c2b0d 

2 scene I choose (2 :D)

He goes on one romantic date with you.

eff63ea9bad684e8e7d0a5089fa3de4a3a8ccc5f

and He prepares the breakfast everyday.

60638bc79ae1d6213e2054dcc3825654f5034f56

3. Ri Jeong Hyeok (Crash Landing on You) - Captain Ri Jeong Hyeok is more than certified to save in a more difficult situations, saving you from falling is a piece cake.

He prepares the breakfast everyday.4a96a4ff2d000e1cfc43b7c555c2cc6e867e4bc6

@MayanEcho :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):especial mention of Meguro Ren of As Long as We Both Shall Live and Trilion game

Spoiler

d211516c1d5a9fd147ba45c5b3ea947fc9ef693e

• Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

*** I don’t want to come off as offensive to Korean culture but, there are always recurring elements in our favorite South Korean series. Some may be corny but endearing, while others definitely trigger eye rolls. (this is where the tropes just fall flat). Still, we always look forward to the latest K-drama releases. Rich vs. poor couples, (that’s why, I love chaebol dramas)  K-pop idol cameos, best friends turned rivals, and these frequently seen forced wrist-grab, contract marriages, accidental fall during rain + umbrella of togetherness. (Someone (usually FL) tripping and falling and someone else (usually ML) catching them). This makes me laugh every time although maybe I should be more sympathetic to the accident-prone Korean public? In sad scenes it often rains to make the character(s) look more pitiful, and they often lack an umbrella. Or a girl will walk into oncoming traffic and a hero will pull her toward him to save her life. No genre of television or movies is without them. Tropes make the genre so popular. Sometimes we all need cliché BUT, we seldom see anything for Korean historical dramas:blush:

For this poll question : You have been selected as the lead in a drama - what you will be doing in case the lead wrist grabs you. My Answer : You simper and melt into a puddle because secretly you love being man handled by your macho man. I selected this because even if how much I hate “wrist-grab, who wouldn’t want especially if the one doing this is my ultimate bias? I can only allow my oppas anytime to “wrist-grab” me – hahaha  :Megalol:

What clause you would want to be added in the Contract. My answer : No wrist grabs. Ever. One wrist grab and the contract is void. I chose this option because wrist grab is no stranger to me but, it’s not appropriate to do this. To me, all I see is that the man doesn’t respect or trust his lady-love enough. It’s not romantic at all. I prefer “hand holding”. It’s a sign of affection and closeness. Although, Koreans tend to be more conservative when it comes to displaying affection in public. Wrist-grab irks me especially if it’s with dragging along….. The only time I’ve ever seen this play out in real life is with angry mothers and their tantrum-throwing children.

Choosing any kdrama character from the list who would be your savior from the fall. My answer : Captain Ri Jeong Hyeok is more than certified to save in a more difficult situations, saving you from falling is a piece cake. I chose this because there’s always the benefit of having a military boyfriend I can say that goes across all personalities is that they have been very well trained in everything.

From your list mentioned here, I've watched these dramas & still remember tropes on them :

Spoiler

Goo Jun Pyo (Boys Over Flowers)Rich vs. poor couples and  disapproving parents are present here. Well, this is based on reality. In Boys Over Flowers, Lee Min Ho’s mother is often tagged as being one of the evilest to appear in a K-drama. I noticed in every drama that I’ve watched, the female lead gets grabbed by the arm and thrown around. In Boys Over Flowers, Goo Jun Pyo is prone to wrist-grabbing Geum Jan Di. And the other way around when Jan Di gets angry. Wrist-grab has become a staple of Korean dramas and it doesn’t look like it’s going anywhere for awhile.  Jun-pyo is basically an awful human being for 90% of the show but, he also showed his sweet and vulnerable sides. Of course, I would allow Lee Min Ho to grab me by the wrist anytime. But, this for sure that I should never be with someone that manipulates me and abuse me on that way.

Ahn Min Hyuk (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon) – So many tropes were in this drama like best friends turned rivals or love triangles, interruptions during kiss scenes & love in the workplace but, the most overused scene was kiss interruptions.  Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is well-known for these tropes. K-dramas use love triangles to create a love story that give us on the edge of our seats. Interruptions like it's either phone calls or someone barging in as well.

Ri Jeong Hyeok (Crash Landing on You) – Housemates…. In order to keep Son Ye Jin hidden from authorities, Hyun Bin allows her to stay in his house.

Seo Jung Hoo/Park Bong Soo (Healer) – vengeance/vigilante, this is common in k-drama and Korean cinema. In k-drama, he’s the one to call when you need justice to be served even if he must do it through illegal or unethical means. The “good” vigilante has lines he will not cross, such as refusing to kill the suspects and he works on the fringes to give justice to the powerless and oppressed. There’s also wrist-grab trope here – Park Min Young tends to grab Ji Chang Wook’s wrist in his Bong-su persona; he does the same to her as Healer. He gave the wrist-grab trope a whole new meaning- lol. :Twerkdatbutt:    I don’t think I have ever gone through one drama without the wrist-grabbing.

Vincenzo (Vincenzo) – flawed heroes, he’s the one who may have started out with a dark past or not-so-good intentions but we were surprised to discover that he could be heroic after all. He manages to pull the amazing feat of toppling the big & bad evil system, and ends up saving the world. Also, there’s wrist-grab trope here. But, the wrist grab in this episode (EP8) actually had a real purpose ...

Shin Se Gi (Kill Me Heal Me) – childhood trauma, this is a good drama with this trope. In South Korea, mental health topics are largely taboo that’s why, so many are committing suicide. There’s also wrist-grab trope here – Ji Sung grabs Hwang Jung Eum’s wrist, so that he can declare his feelings for her at exactly 10 o'clock. Ohhh...why he doesn't just take her hand?  Is it because the arm grab is the least intimate? 

Lee Yeon (Tale of the Nine Tailed) – I don’t remember seeing any tropes in this drama.  :kitty:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

On 1/22/2024 at 7:24 PM, africandramalover said:

We had a similar poll on the +/- thread but we couldn’t choose our oppas - in the end Gong Yoo had 0 votes though some *SAID* they’d pick him….kekeke. You’ve made the right choice, chingu! 

This round, we get to pick our own oppas! 
Scheming Series 2 GIF by BBC Three

Gong Yoo Kim Shin grabs wrist in the rain.

”Hajima, oppa!” PSH-style, resist a little and look defiantly at him, but follow his lead.

All this while, only he is under the umbrella.

I catch a cold, he feels sorry and I show him the contract that magically materializes in my hand ala My Demon and he agrees to everything I ask. 

HEA.
For me. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

On 1/22/2024 at 10:09 PM, kokodus said:

Yesyes. I'm grateful that I was able to choose LMH oppa. Eeee. Your noona didn't add him in the polls last time. Pffft. 

Well, she was the one who suggested him to be added here though :piggydance:

22 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Nope, haven't voted yet, hehehe!

Tell me which character you want to save you and we'll add him to the poll so that you can vote for him! :hooray:

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Captain Ri Jeong Hyeok is more than certified to save in a more difficult situations, saving you from falling is a piece cake. I chose this because there’s always the benefit of having a military boyfriend I can say that goes across all personalities is that they have been very well trained in everything.

You are right here, completely agree with you, Chingu :wow2:

7 hours ago, rocat said:

I catch a cold, he feels sorry and I show him the contract that magically materializes in my hand ala My Demon and he agrees to everything I ask. 

The ending had me, surely he would agree to it all, not sure if he would be the one suggesting contract marriage or you at this point :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 3

18 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The ending had me, surely he would agree to it all, not sure if he would be the one suggesting contract marriage or you at this

He starts, I end. 

HEA, Chingu ya. Kekeke!

community abed GIF

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, agenth said:

Before I answer question 1 about ML, where I am FL - does it mean that I like the ML? :D So my oppa? 

Or is it at the stage where I as FL still hate ML (so not my oppa)?

It depends.

How do you decide

You're in the "I do like him" stage but is stilll making up your mind if you like him enough to be in a relationship with him. 

:sipsboba:

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

On 1/24/2024 at 6:54 AM, MayanEcho said:

Too many, I can't choose! :joy:

This is how I visualized your too many Oppas coming to save you 

giphy.gif

22 hours ago, rocat said:

He starts, I end. 

Someone's playing mind games here :smort:

18 hours ago, agenth said:

Before I answer question 1 about ML, where I am FL - does it mean that I like the ML? :D So my oppa? 

It depends.

Tell me how your answer would differ in both conditions :eats:

• LOL 6

21 hours ago, agenth said:

It depends.

How do you decide @Ameera Ali @rocat @MayanEcho @willenette @africandramalover

@agenth  I decided my answer assuming that my partner is my oppa since I won't be taking the drama as lead knowing that I don't like him.  :Megalol:

• LOL 4

23 hours ago, agenth said:

You only got one oppa , apparently he can’t count on you to save him from fall over :joy:

When you don’t decide quickly.. 

IMG-9233.gif

• LOL 4

5 hours ago, willenette said:

@agenth  I decided my answer assuming that my partner is my oppa since I won't be taking the drama as lead knowing that I don't like him.  :Megalol:

hmm yeah but i like some enemies-turned-lovers or a good chemistry.... like The K2 :D he doesn't want to like her, but he does...

8 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Tell me how your answer would differ in both conditions :eats:

I'm stuck on Q3 now...

"Scene 3: You're about to fall over (in the rain) and a special oppa/noona with an umbrella grabs you in the last second, thus saving you. Which kdrama character has to be your savior?"

How come The K2 isn't there?

original-4.gif?w=656

tumblr_oet0yfqpcv1sdmcn4o2_540.gif?w=640

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 hours ago, agenth said:

hmm yeah but i like some enemies-turned-lovers or a good chemistry.... like The K2 :D he doesn't want to like her, but he does...

@agenth  A number of great K-dramas employ a romantic theme that calls for the two lead characters to go from hating each other to falling in love. Enemies-to-lovers is a popular theme in K-dramas. True, chemistry between the leads makes K-dramas engaging and enjoyable to watch. I'm sure aside from K2 you have also watched "Suspicious Partner". It has a sweet enemies-to-lovers story line.   :Twerkdatbutt:

• Love 1
  • Blob 2