Halloween: The scariest dramas and movies - BOO!

partyon

Scary dramas and movies - BOO!  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which dramas do you find the scariest (or like the most if you don't find them scary)? (Choose up to 4)

2. 2. Which dramas do you like the most? (Choose up to 4)

• Master's Sun
    • Black
    • Zombie Detective
    • Hwayugi - A Korean Odyssey
    • Hotel Del Luna
    • Bring It On Ghost
    • Arang and The Magistrate
    • I Remember You / Hello Monster
    • Lovely Horribly
    • Bride of the Century
    • Blood
    • Nightwatchman's Journey
    • The Scholar Who Walks the Night
    • Who Are You?
    • Missing Nine
    • Goblin
    • Flower of Evil
    • Mirror of the Witch
    • Oh My Ghost
  3. 3. Which movies do you like the most or find the scariest? (Choose up to 4)

• Gonjinam: Haunted Asylum
    • Death Bell
    • A Tale of Two Sisters
    • The Wailing
    • Train to Busan
    • The Mimic
    • Divine Fury
    • The Closet
    • Rampant
    • The Phone
    • Silenced (The Crucible)
    • I Saw The Devil
    • Detective K: Secret of the Living Dead
    • Spellbound
    • #Alive
    • Peninsula
    • Ghost Sweepers
    • Horror Stories (stars Ms. Koko's oppa)
    • Forgotten
    • None of the above - I haven't watched any of the movies in the poll

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/26/2020 at 08:00 AM

Dear chingus,

Halloween is approaching us! What does that mean? It means it's time for a Halloween event!
Halloween+gifs%252C+animations%252C+jack

To celebrate Halloween (Saturday 31.10.) we put together a poll.

Which are your favorite scary, suspenseful and sometimes nonsensical dramas with Halloween themed elements?

We divided the poll into three parts:
1. Scary dramas
2. Less scary dramas, but with scary elements (like ghosts and zombies)
3. Scary movies

To help you get into the mood....

Oppa being electrocuted in Zombie Detective:

vkLYYPx.gif

(cr. @booha)

Don't worry - the zombie was fine after this incident. He is already dead anyway. :D

Zombie oppa scaring a girl:

a03889f9f31b51dc53f1d0a52718873c25e4e8f4
(cr.kdram-chjh)
Girl, who cares if he's a human or a monster. He has abs, no? :joy:

A special thanks goes out to my dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl  who helped me put together this terrifying event! :kiss_wink:
The poll will be up until Monday!

re: @Lmangla

tagging: @madmad min@choco milo@Nikaa94 @sadthe1st @reasilvi@dolorisbrady@JoannaID@Fangirl22@willenette@rocher22@NPR@africandramalover@Berou@Itsmylifeboss@kokodus@k8telyn@jjjeslyn@stella_512@1ouise@lebeaucouple@H0ney@ncly@MayanEcho@Eliza Marlowe@kdyes@eLizza@confusedheart326@fyEkz@J45M1N3@Duyenxd@Carolina Baracaldo@jammey@Ms.sunshine @MY15 @reiko@lucia704@The.Lannister@Chibi8535@croquembouche2018@wze2702@Rose Sam@rubyminho@lovelymaepandaton@ElectricHearts@BinJinBest@QueenieBee@Babam@Piggycloy@SuZy Leoo @Smileforu @Min2206@kismet22 @rita96@luther daxx fuckerson@Missprincesa@Miadee@stellalafemme        @Asgarla@vangsweetie637@Indianfan@haha1999@BinjinFangirl@ocean90@pretty_JULY@Shining tiara@im0202@Thong Thin@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*@Jillia@serenilmauve @vajandi@joccu@tas82@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina@Y.Q.@Gisell Gisell@ponderings@Jeannie@Sakurafairy@kdramagrandma@gnyaa@hahanzyy@superspace@Kool@audreyng205@Gina Nazario@Pyar@Ding77@gtLmh0622@Jiyuu@parkeunbinchoidaniel@@sinhvichuchu@Anjalifairy@celebrianna@sjk_kc@Tracie13@rukizie@Taisha52@hushh@kaykafisyah@cafe99@Rosaly@danisnk222@_pd@corey@MinLyn@liv_well@Romance Tag@kittyna@joybran@liongurl@Edgar Pordwed@LiB for Velvet@samzi85@SC2019@Lmangla@Biology Lesson@azureblue7@Prettysup@Ayame@yoeda@widala@larus@msdot@dramafan33@izziemazzie@ELFlamingo@CarolynH@Hohoho@Sleepy Owl@twinkle_little_star@CallieP@gm4queen@Yippeun_eonnie@Joanna Alfson@M6M@Lae Nicole Do@Skyline@kireeti2@naul@pompyavi@graceyco@JJS's Fan-atics@leeminhosny@morningdew@ssteph@flutterby06@kembie@tinatrix236@firebabe@inspiredbyshj@Mikayla Holloway@weirdnshort@sakurapotter@gy_pyang_gy@katakwasabi@soojeons@SophieH@Minbongyi@Time loop@4evrkdrama@Dhruvi Sharma @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama@nrllee @TiNaDo @UnniSarah

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARe you trying to make me watch your Oppa in Zombie Detective @partyon?

Don't think I can participate in the poll here ... :cold_sweat: :mrgreen: because I have not watched any of the above.   

1. Scary dramas
2. Less scary dramas, but with scary elements (like ghosts and zombies)
3. Scary movie

:headbang:

okay so I voted. in the 1 question I only voted 1. I don´t get scared easily. Blood and mutilating bodies is what I can´t watch.  So I voted strangers from the hell. 

2 question was the hardest bc I actually did not watch the most the dramas on that list. 

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

okay so I voted. in the 1 question I only voted 1. I don´t get scared easily. Blood and mutilating bodies is what I can´t watch.  So I voted strangers from the hell. 

2 question was the hardest bc I actually did not watch the most the dramas on that list.

I get too easily scared. :D After watching The Grudge in a movie theater, I have stayed away from horror movies. :D

giphy.gif

The only movie I have seen in the list is The Wailing. That one was pretty scary too....

RealIndolentDodobird-size_restricted.gif

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

From Ghost Detective, the girl in red is a nightmare :dizzy::scream::skull:

In which way? I haven't watched the drama myself.

I voted but it was difficult to chose something.

1. Which dramas do you find the scariest?

While I watched some of the drama mentioned I chose just one. Voice 1 because I really found the psychopath played by Kim Jae wook really scary. Maybe I did not watch the scariest dramas on the list. The other dramas that I watched from that list were not scary for me.

2.Which dramas do you like the most?

Arang, Black, Goblin and Flower of Evil. I think I watched just one more from that list. :lol: At least I had 4 to chose.

3.Which movies do you like the most or find the scariest?

I haven't watched any of the movies in the poll.

I don`t watch many horror movies but from what I watched I think the scariest wereThe Exorcist and  Jaws.

19 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

From Ghost Detective, the girl in red is a nightmare 

I watched the drama but I didn`t find her that scary. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

can’t find The Guest scary when you have been hold down by  KJW , KDW :mrgreen:

The Wookies aren't scary? 

In Zombie Detective CJH is able to scare the FL just by showing his abs. Maybe KJW and KDW should take note? :D

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

I get too easily scared. :D After watching The Grudge in a movie theater, I have stayed away from horror movies. :D

In which way? I haven't watched the drama myself.

The girl in red killed people, too much blood.

I watched some horror movies in the past. The worst are Orphan, Case 39 and Sweeney Todd. 

Also some Indian movies such as 

Ek Thi Daayan, Aatma, Darna zarori Hai, Vaastu Shastra

I stopped watching now, because they wrecked my nerves.

@partyon movies/tv series does not scary me but I´m jumpy.  like when I´m  get absorbed in to something like watching tv series and someone comes to the room. I see them but not really see them and when they talk to me I jump or scream and  i always say why the h***l did you not make a noise. 

It even funnier when I walking on a street listening music with my headphones and people pass me by behind and usually jump. 

The scariest movies I have ever watched are:

1. The Exorcist (even though there is no CGI effects, this movie is so creepy I never want to watch it again)

2. Seven (the movie elements aren't necessarily the scariest, but the director was able to set the mood with the lack of light - it rained for the most part of the movie)

3. The Grudge (the noise the "ghost" makes is chilling)

Remember watching The Shining, Blair Witch Project, Rosemary's Baby, The Ring, etc. but didn't find them that scary tbh.

Hello everyone!

Thanks a lot @partyon chingu for tagging me on this event! :)

Wave to @nohamahamoud2002 chingu as well!

It's already bed time for me but not gonna miss my oppa's scary drama ever. I am never a fan of horror genre but he made me watch it for sure! Sexy in red eyes. :D I think it's not really the lady in red is scary! It's all about VFX.. Ha ha ha! :joy: Just kidding.. I was totally addicted to The Ghost Detective when it was airing in 2018!! And somehow I never had nightmares when I watch it surprisingly!!! 

44054659_2075171689461033_11573547999145

And I will vote for the poll tomorrow! So hard to pick up!! :o

I am so not okay these days with some uncomfortable sinus infection in ears! :bawling: Hope everyone is fine! Have a nice day, guys!!! See you.. :heart:

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yess Jack Nicholson is a very good actor, did you watch Wolf?

I remember The Grudge and The ring

I haven't watched Wolf. Is it scary?

I liked One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - it's not really super scary, but it has its moments

@gm4queen I hope you feel better soon :kiss_wink:

i have watched horror movies but not so many.  El Orfanato/orphanage was one of the best foreign horror movies I have watched. It was not scary for me but it really good made movie. 

i read somewhere that sinister is one of the scariest horror movies out there.  there was this study that rated heartrates of audience members.

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

I haven't watched Wolf. Is it scary?

I liked One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - it's not really super scary, but it has its moments

@gm4queen I hope you feel better soon :kiss_wink:

Wolf isn't that scary, but Nicholson was real good, if you like him, I recommend it.

There's Johnny Depp's Secret Window, it is not very scary, but since it is a Stephen King story, it does have some elements of horror lol

29 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t watch many horror movies but from what I watched I think the scariest wereThe Exorcist and  Jaws.

during the summer when I was maybe around grade 1 or 2, I caught Jaws for the first time. all my older cousins were watching Jaws in one room together at night and I was supposed to go to bed. instead, I sneaked in and watched. afterwards, I got so scared that I thought that a shark might come out of the shower head and suddenly eat me. :joy: ... so for a while, opted for bucket baths as I could check and make sure there were no strange fish swimming...

:loolz:

Archived