Quantcast

My Ultimate Oppa <3

Poll: My Ultimate Korean Actor Oppa  

163 members have voted

1. 1. My Ultimate Ahjussi Oppa (choose up to 3)

2. 2. My Ultimate Mature Oppa (choose up to 3)

3. 3. My Ultimate Younger Oppa (choose up to 3)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2020 at 10:00 AM

• partyon changed the title to My Ultimate Oppa <3
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A big thank you to everyone who voted in the My Ultimate Oppa poll! We got 163 votes all in all! Yay!   Thanks also to everyone who shared pictures and stories about their ultimate oppa

Poll: MY ULTIMATE OPPA It's a well known fact here on Soompi that I am a huge fan of Keanu Reeves - lol.   I have seen so many of his movies, and I have come to know that he isn't just a VERY han

Hello everyone!  Thanks a lot for dear @partyonchingu for opening this handsome event in soompi!    Yeah, my ultimate oppa is only him.. Choi Daniel!  I've watched his all dramas, movies

kekekek... out of the three categories, the younger oppas really tripped me because I don't really watch those dramas. hahhahhaha... am squarely in the mature and ajusshi oppas. now, am just waiting for the super ajusshi oppas. hahahaha... aigoo, am I that old? :lol:

:idk:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

i can't believe THEY ALL fell into the ahjussi category...

hahaha i would actually relate ahjussi to those like Park Sung Woong (When the Devil Calls Your Name, Okay Madam), or Cha Seung Won (Korean Odyssey, Sinkhole)

screaming homer simpson GIF

i'm feeling old!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Thirsty 1
13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha i would actually relate ahjussi to those like Park Sung Woong (When the Devil Calls Your Name, Okay Madam), or Cha Seung Won (Korean Odyssey, Sinkhole)

i'm feeling old!!!

lol :D  I also found that the ahjussi category had the most options.... :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm feeling old!!!

hahahha... .join the club! all my favourite oppas are like old wine with lots of depth and flavour. so old is good? :lol:

happy hour drinking GIF

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 1
34 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I had to select random ppl for the other 2 categories becoz they dont allow me to just vote in the ahjussi category.

Wondering why the ahjussi category is so popular? Found too many oppas to vote for in that category as well. :D 

@Lmangla I think we need to put up another poll later that focuses only on ahjussi and grandpa oppas. :D

Hyun Bin, Jang Hyuk, Jung Kyung Ho, Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, Kang Ha Neul having the most votes at the moment... :glasses:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@partyon Keanu is my ultimate ahjusshi too beside Jang Hyuk. :tenor:

It's funny that I can easily know who my ahjusshi bias but have a hard time picking for other 2 categories. Not bc many option but I don't consider any of them my bias. :Megalol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

Hello everyone! 

Thanks a lot for dear @partyonchingu for opening this handsome event in soompi! :lol:

Yeah, my ultimate oppa is only him.. Choi Daniel! :wub: I've watched his all dramas, movies, music videos, variety shows etc so far. I am so in love with his charming personality!! And I am so looking forward to see him in upcoming JTBC drama Fly High, Butterfly!  :heart: Way to go, Dan!!!! :rolleyes:

97812143_110227344027872_861494304839827

Have a handsome day, everyone!!! :D

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 5
6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wondering why the ahjussi category is so popular? Found too many oppas to vote for in that category as well. :D 

Ahjussi matured like a fine wine. The more forbidden the more desirable. haha

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 3
6 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla I think we need to put up another poll later that focuses only on ahjussi and grandpa oppas.

hahahahha... lets not call them grandpa oppas. that would hurt my feels and give me depressed "waaah, when did I become old?" feels as many of those oppas are still my faves. hahahhaa... lets call them super deluxe ajusshi oppas. :joy: they are fine and smooth like malt whiskey.

alcohol drinking GIF

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

I only have 1 Ahjussi and 1 Oppa in my life.

giphy.gif

He's the Ahjussi who introduced me to K-drama earlier this year, I've watched all of his dramas and movies. A very hardworking and great actor Ahjussi that I will always admire. :) 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472bee5e07ee953bc8c5

And he's the one Oppa who stole my heart and made me fall in love to him completely with his superb acting, charisma, expressive eyes and personality. A super talented actor with a golden heart. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4
1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

hahahahha... lets not call them grandpa oppas. that would hurt my feels and give me depressed "waaah, when did I become old?" feels as many of those oppas are still my faves. hahahhaa... lets call them super deluxe ajusshi oppas. :joy: they are fine and smooth like malt whiskey.

But grandpas can be hot too! :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
2 minutes ago, partyon said:

But grandpas can be hot too! :joy:

waaaaaaah, I am crying now. hahahaha...

for the sake of the pangs in my heart, lets call them whiskey oppas. :joy:

feeling old GIF by A&E

• Like 2
  • LOL 11