My Ultimate Oppa <3

partyon

Poll: My Ultimate Korean Actor Oppa  

163 members have voted

1. 1. My Ultimate Ahjussi Oppa (choose up to 3)

2. 2. My Ultimate Mature Oppa (choose up to 3)

3. 3. My Ultimate Younger Oppa (choose up to 3)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2020 at 10:00 AM

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@partyon  I do not know why I was somehow re-directed to the poll.  I remember I did it, now it's open.  So I re-vote , maybe can up a bit , you know .. kekekeke .....  but it refused to take the 2nd order. 

... and it wanted me to vote for My Ultimate Ahjussi Oppa?  - ottoke?

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@partyon  I do not know why I was somehow re-directed to the poll.  I remember I did it, now it's open.  So I re-vote , maybe can up a bit , you know .. kekekeke .....  but it refused to take the 2nd order. 

... and it wanted me to vote for My Ultimate Ahjussi Oppa?  - ottoke?

Hmm.... So you voted once for the poll but your name doesn't show up? And now it's open again but you can't vote?

There have been some other issues as well with the poll functionality since the upgrade of our forum this Monday. We have notified the admins about this.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

apologize season 3 GIF by Billions

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hmm.... So you voted once for the poll but your name doesn't show up? And now it's open again but you can't vote?

There have been some other issues as well with the poll functionality since the upgrade of our forum this Monday. We have notified the admins about this.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Ohh, so there was a glitch.  It's okay, no worries @partyon  Let us know when it's fixed.  :heartxoxo:  Thank you for your speedy response.

45 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ohh, so there was a glitch.  It's okay, no worries @partyon  Let us know when it's fixed.    Thank you for your speedy response.

When you voted the first time, did you only vote for one person?

The poll requires that you must answer all three questions. That means that you must vote at lest for one person in each category.

If you try to only answer one question, your answer will not be submitted and your name will not show up.

On the second try, did you choose at least one person in each category? It is not enough that you try to vote only for your daejang. Our poll won't accept that. :D

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

When you voted the first time, did you only vote for one person?

The poll requires that you must answer all three questions. That means that you must vote at lest for one person in each category.

If you try to only answer one question, your answer will not be submitted and your name will not show up.

On the second try, did you choose at least one person in each category? It is not enough that you try to vote only for your daejang. Our poll won't accept that. :D

sob sob, so have to choose 1 each huh?  okay la .. But then I don't really know the other oppas well ... oh well, let me try :elated:

Edit : Hi @partyon  Just did!   The poll closed on me, with a note on top - written 119 members have voted.   I saw my name. .  It's in.  Thank you so much for your patience and guidance. :D

@partyon  

The question you raised on the front page was a bit challenging for me, how we like about the oppa? Handsome and good looking oppas may not have good acting skills. Eg. song seung-heon , I like him but I didn't watch all his dramas and movies. 

So far, i only admire one oppas (but he is not in your list), he is charming and with good acting skill, always won the best actor awards in many years.

He is None other than Lee Byung-hun, I like him since IRIS drama , Terminator: Genisys, Inside Men, I Saw the Devil , The Man Standing Next , Keys To The Heart ,The Age of Shadows, and many more. I never like or pay attention on his private life, i only like his acting skills as he often acted in a wide range of movies and that made him become a very versatile actor, can be good and evil and can be comedian at times. What you think?

Lee-Byung-hun-profile-001.jpg

3 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

So far, i only admire one oppas (but he is not in your list), he is charming and with good acting skill, always won the best actor awards in many years.

He is None other than Lee Byung-hun, I like him since IRIS drama , Terminator: Genisys, Inside Men, I Saw the Devil , The Man Standing Next , Keys To The Heart ,The Age of Shadows, and many more. I never like or pay attention on his private life, i only like his acting skills as he often acted in a wide range of movies and that made him become a very versatile actor, can be good and evil and can be comedian at times. What you think?

Sorry we didn't have enough room for your oppa in the poll. He made our waiting list though. :kiss_wink:

@Lmangla and I are thinking about creating a new poll showcasing only ahjussi oppas and super ahjussi oppas (aka grandpa oppas). We will include your oppa in that one for sure! :glasses:

On 10/15/2020 at 6:49 PM, partyon said:

@croquembouche2018 Nice oppas!

Aww, thank you @partyon.

Yes, they're all a nice bunch of oppas, aren't they.

In this world full of amazing oppas, in the end a girl's got to make her choice(s), and we will choose the ones that please us the most.

IMHo the current result of this poll for each category is not really surprising. There are certain oppas that become household names and have many fans.

BTW,  ITA with your idea of super ahjussi poll.

I mean, in order to accommodate many users' taste, it would be nice if there are more filtered and specified polls.

E.g : -The super and premium ahjussi poll

- The favourite idols turn actors/actress poll.

Etc.

Just my two cents:hwaiting2:

@Jillia chingu, great Ultimate Oppa choices! :glasses: Ju Ji Hoon is also one of my ultimate ahjussi oppas.

Good Morning Netflix GIF by The Swoon

Yoon Shi Yoon made my waiting list. If he styles his hair in a different way in the future, I will move him up to my ultimate oppa list. :joy:

@accioecho Choosing between so many fine oppas his hard - I know.

@croquembouche2018Thanks for your feedback :kiss_wink:

@Shining tiaraLovely oppas you have !:love: I share some with you (Ji Chang Wook, Seo In Guk).

Lee Jun Ki made my waiting list too.

e1f7b04c4c0abdab539e05a86bfc0dd3.jpg

@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* Love your choices too. Seo In Guk is such a talented actor. (Also he is a GREAT kisser). That's why he is on my ultimate oppa list too. :kiss_wink:

fullsizephoto901865.jpg

I'm just happy Shin Sung Rok made it on the list, eventhough I never categorize him as an oppa ever...he's definitely my favourite actor by far!!! And I'm looking forward to Kairos on 26th October! Wohoooo

Below are some Shin Sung Rok images for those who may not know him ㅋㅋㅋ

img.gif

img.gif

Anyways...I find it funny that Hyun Bin and Ju Ji Hoon are in ahjusshi list meanwhile Shin Sung Rok is in mature actor list...because they are all born in 1982 hahaha.

43 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Anyways...I find it funny that Hyun Bin and Ju Ji Hoon are in ahjusshi list meanwhile Shin Sung Rok is in mature actor list...because they are all born in 1982 hahaha.

Shin Sung Rok is still 37 though. He's born November 23. That's why he is on the mature oppa list :joy:

49 minutes ago, partyon said:

Shin Sung Rok is still 37 though. He's born November 23. That's why he is on the mature oppa list :joy:

Lol. I know he's not 38 yet but I still find it funny because they are all 82 line :lol:

Anyways...sharing more SSR pics hahahaha

%25BD%25C5%25BC%25BA%25B7%25CF2.jpg&type

0001046145_001_20190916143634911.jpg&typ

A big thank you to everyone who voted in the My Ultimate Oppa poll! :dorakiss:

We got 163 votes all in all! Yay!

Thanks also to everyone who shared pictures and stories about their ultimate oppas .

Hyun Bin, Gong Yoo, Ji Chang Wook, Lee Minho, Park Seo Joon and Park Bo Gum were the most popular oppas in the poll this time.

@Lmanglaand I, your Event Organizers, are planning to bring you another oppa poll later this fall.

By popular demand, we will focus on ahjussi oppas and super ahjussi (aka grandpa) oppas next time.

We are also thinking about organizing a best second lead oppa poll and a best villain oppa poll.

If you have any ideas and want to help out with the polls, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

My ultimate oppa! :love:

PFAk.gif

tagging: @madmad min@choco milo@Nikaa94 @sadthe1st @reasilvi@dolorisbrady@JoannaID@Fangirl22@willenette@rocher22@NPR@africandramalover@Berou@Itsmylifeboss@kokodus@k8telyn@jjjeslyn@stella_512@1ouise@lebeaucouple@H0ney@ncly@MayanEcho@Eliza Marlowe@kdyes@eLizza@confusedheart326@fyEkz@J45M1N3@Duyenxd@Carolina Baracaldo@jammey@Ms.sunshine @MY15 @reiko@lucia704@The.Lannister@Chibi8535@croquembouche2018@wze2702@Rose Sam@rubyminho@lovelymaepandaton@ElectricHearts@BinJinBest@QueenieBee@Babam@Piggycloy@SuZy Leoo @Smileforu @Min2206@kismet22 @rita96@luther daxx fuckerson@Missprincesa@Miadee@stellalafemme        @Asgarla@vangsweetie637@Indianfan@haha1999@BinjinFangirl@ocean90@pretty_JULY@Shining tiara@im0202@Thong Thin@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*@Jillia@serenilmauve @vajandi@joccu@tas82@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina@Y.Q.@Gisell Gisell@ponderings@Jeannie@Sakurafairy@kdramagrandma@gnyaa@hahanzyy@superspace@Kool@audreyng205@Gina Nazario@Pyar@Ding77@gtLmh0622@Jiyuu@parkeunbinchoidaniel@@sinhvichuchu@Anjalifairy@celebrianna@sjk_kc@Tracie13@rukizie@Taisha52@hushh@kaykafisyah@cafe99@Rosaly@danisnk222@_pd@corey@MinLyn@liv_well@Romance Tag@kittyna@joybran@liongurl@Edgar Pordwed@LiB for Velvet@samzi85@SC2019@Lmangla@Biology Lesson@azureblue7@Prettysup@Ayame@yoeda@widala@larus@msdot@dramafan33@izziemazzie@ELFlamingo@CarolynH@Hohoho@Sleepy Owl@twinkle_little_star@CallieP@gm4queen@Yippeun_eonnie@Joanna Alfson@M6M@Lae Nicole Do@Skyline@kireeti2@naul@pompyavi@graceyco@JJS's Fan-atics@leeminhosny@morningdew@ssteph@flutterby06@kembie@tinatrix236@firebabe@inspiredbyshj@Mikayla Holloway@weirdnshort@sakurapotter@gy_pyang_gy@katakwasabi@soojeons@SophieH@Minbongyi@Time loop@4evrkdrama@Dhruvi Sharma

Archived