[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

13 minutes ago, rulezhine said:

thanks for created jiBong page..looking forwards for all bts, video and others from this lovely couple. :heart:

7 minutes ago, aladidah said:

FINALLLY!!!! Thank you so much @stucked for starting this thread. Its about darn time....YIPPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!

3 minutes ago, maeryl said:

Yay! Thank you for creating this thread. :wub:

You're all welcome!!! Haha! This is just me being crazy over them and wanting a safe, legal (LOL) place to discuss anything about them without feeling guilty!

So... post away!!!! Share any thoughts, anaylses about these two that can help other shippers like us!!! HAHAHA!

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, rulezhine said:

@stucked of course we will make this page full of jiBong stuff...hehhee :)

Just info, before suspicious partner both nam ji hyun & ji chang wook had met before in kbs drama awards 2014 & seoul music awards 2017. if i'm not wrong both of them went to the same salon. so i think before suspicious partner both of them have known each other informally. Ji Chang wook have said before he's close to Seo In Guk coz of their age is same and before SP Nam Ji Hyun worked with SIG in shopping king Louie. JCW & NJH really connected to each other. :lol::love:

Yehehesssss!!! We'll look for more bts and edits for these! And of course, we can't forget THAT.. um.. ahem.. kiss.. uncut version... HAHAHAHA! I'll do that in a bit! :D 

• Like 21

Thanks for creating this thread! Finally!! Looking forward to shipping JJ couple with you guys! Let's go down with this ship! :D

Anyway, I'm pretty sure they will win best couple later on SBS drama awards *i hope I'm not wrong*. But will Ji Hyun accept the award alone? Because JCW will already enlist right?.. this is so sad. :bawling:

• Like 22
  • Sad 1

So i just registered for soompi this morning because i have to talk about these two!! I love them so much and as someone who watches kdramas but hardly ever ships - this is new to me! 

• Like 21
  • Blob 1

On 6/11/2017 at 0:50 AM, rulezhine said:

thanks for created jiBong page..looking forwards for all bts, video and others from this lovely couple. :heart:

Thank you! Have been wondering if a thread has been made. Here it is!

• Like 10
  • Blob 1

Thank you for creating this thread! Was hoping to find one for them, cause it's so rare that I see such exploding chemistry from the actors in the drama and most important, from behind the scenes videos.

Never saw in all previous dramas of JCW him being so touchy and happy in bts.

And the way they look to one another is so sweet, like they share some unknown bond! 

Looking at them makes me feel all romantic)))

• Like 23

Hi everyone!

So happy this thread created!! I have been a lurker for many kdrama thread and shipped many otp before. However uri jibong couple really got me squel and make me reveal myself. Hahahahha.  

As JCW can't  keep his hand from NJH, me also can't keep my fingers from this thread. 

I don't have many friends who is into K Drama so im happy that i can find many chingu who i can scream squel and talk with here. 

Jibong couple & Jibong shipper, Fighting! 

• Like 21
  • Blob 1

Hi everyone!

Thank you for creating this thread! I really really like uri jibong couple and finally found a thread of them to spazz and read more about their relationship ..

They are both good actors but I like the fact that they are so comfortable with each other! I really hope one day we'll receive the good news from them.

Lately, I've been reading those actors who worked together and dated after... I wish that for JCW and NJH. They are definitely eye candies and really sweet!

I'll be an active reader of this thread. Thank you! JiBong couple FTW!

• Like 21