My Ultimate Oppa <3

partyon

Poll: My Ultimate Korean Actor Oppa  

163 members have voted

1. 1. My Ultimate Ahjussi Oppa (choose up to 3)

2. 2. My Ultimate Mature Oppa (choose up to 3)

3. 3. My Ultimate Younger Oppa (choose up to 3)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2020 at 10:00 AM

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Jeannie said:

Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Jong Ki are my ultimate oppas!

Fine choices @Jeannie ! :kiss_wink:

I was really struggling choosing between Siwon and Yoon Shi Yoon. Gave my vote ultimately to Siwon, because I thought he would get less votes. :joy:

Siwon is a fine oppa too! He is so dedicated to his job as a UNICEF ambassador.

TpeCGpKwxW05OM9J_9bfdcc73caef4b3fad40bad

I have too many favourite actors in the Ahjussi list! I can't believe they are  called ahjussi. :bawling:They are like old wine getting better with time. :heart3:I see their name and I click. I have watched almost all of their dramas and I would continue to do so. Anyway, I really enjoyed participating in this poll. It was fun!

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

@rocher22 Chingu, thanks for posting pics of your oppas! How many oppas do you have? :lollipop:

My ultimate oppa is only Dohwanie...:D

I was watching ''Sweet stranger and me'' and when WDH appeared I thought ''who is this actor, he looks

so powerful on the screen''.

After that, I waited for the next episodes because of him, but his scenes were rare.

Then I was glad he got a role in ''save me''.

I love all his characters in his dramas.

What the writer gave him, he showed it extraordinarily on the screen.

:wub:

EYic9n5U0AAfem7?format=jpg&name=large

@Lmangla...I kind of agree with you..Song Seung Heon may not be that good at acting but man is really drool worthy to look at.. Especially that Summer Scent look is one of his best looks till date..I don't think anyone would have looked that much good with that hairstyle other than him. Also he matched really well with Son ye Jin..If you ask me ..he is my 2nd favourite SYJ on-screen partner after Hyun Bin.

The drama My Princess didn't have that much of a good story but his chemistry with KTH was so amazing that it made me forget about the plot for a while..At one point I went on a marathon of his dramas..

My first pick in this Ahjusshi oppa category was definitely Hyun Bin ..Lol!! Fun Fact: Kfans agreed that Hyun Bin looks like Song Seung Heon's father..:tounge_xd:..I watched SSH's father's photo and his resemblance with HB is really uncanny..

And my final pick is Lee Dong Wook..That man charmed me in Goblin..If not for him and Yoo In na ,I would have given up that drama.. I went on a drama marathon of LDW post Goblin.

His latest one, Tale  Of Gumiho is amazing..

I think one of my picks is obvious lol.  I'm attracted to him for reasons other than only his looks.  I love that he's shy and embarrassed when he's complimented, his goofy laugh and that he has a strong and long friendship with JIW and Kim Bum.  And now WDH.  In the LMH thread, we refer to the 4 as the new F4.  

I also voted for LSG because I really enjoyed Twogether.  I was neutral about LSG before, but watching that variety show showcased his personality.

@pompyaviI'm also a fan Ji Jin Hee.  I noticed him first in Misty, then watched his other dramas.

PS.  I miss the go to top button.  I had to scroll up and down the page several times to figure out someone's initial or name lol

My, my the Ahjusshi category was the hardest, i really like them, handsome and mature, what else can i ask? 

although it is worth mentioning that the other categories had their good participants, I'm watching you guys: Jung Kyung Ho, Joo Won and maknae Nam Joo Hyuk :fullofhearts:

My ultimate oppas are:

Ahjussi oppas:

Cho Seung Woo
Lee Dong Wook
Jang Hyuk

Mature oppas:

Jung Kyung Ho
Yoo Ah In
Joo Won

Younger oppas:
Nam Joo Hyuk
Kim Woo Bin
Seo Kang Joon

Spoiler

Good Looking Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon     Korean Drama Omg GIF by The Swoon   

Korean Drama Smile GIF by The Swoon

credits to the owners (not me)

3 hours ago, eLizza said:

My first pick in this Ahjusshi oppa category was definitely Hyun Bin ..Lol!! Fun Fact: Kfans agreed that Hyun Bin looks like Song Seung Heon's father..:tounge_xd:..I watched SSH's father's photo and his resemblance with HB is really uncanny..

Hyun Bin has gotten so much love in this poll! What do you like the most about oppa? :heart3:

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

PS.  I miss the go to top button.  I had to scroll up and down the page several times to figure out someone's initial or name lol

We have passed on the feedback to our admin. :kiss_wink:

48 minutes ago, cafe99 said:

Mature oppas:

Jung Kyung Ho
Yoo Ah In
Joo Won

So glad that Joo Won is receiving his fair share of love. He was the only oppa with 0 votes for a long time - I was already getting worried. :joy:

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I'm also a fan Ji Jin Hee.  I noticed him first in Misty, then watched his other dramas.

Me too. I loved his staring scenes. I can die for his stares.. LOL. But my ultimate oppa/ajhussi/love is Cho Seung Woo. Ji Jin Hee is 2nd for me. I mean how do I get over this man.

b263e425740469728b0fb18ed72f819c.jpg

88ab258287cb1b1cccf9741d711e44da.jpg

:fullofhearts:

@partyon Hyun Bin...there are so many things to like about him..

First of all he is really generous and and quite honest about his thoughts regarding his career and beliefs..

He wants to do his job quietly without much attention..shy in nature(exa-secret donation to COVID relief,etc..)..

Treats his staff and co-workers really well (for example helps in guiding supporting casts,provided materials to comfort them  during  harsh weather etc).. Everyone like to praise him especially his work ethics...

Always appreciative towards his fans..He may not have a social media account  but never forgets to be thankful towards his fans who shower him with so much love..In all of his letters, speeches he addresses that he will work harder and keep on improving so that he will be able to deliver better project everytime..

This man really takes good care of the people close to him..

He is strong willed and reached this platform on his own even when he was beaten by his father..Still he puts his parents in high regards..

All in all a really wonderful man..

Omo!! I will keep on going and going..but these were the few points that came to my mind atm.

-Do I enjoy his dramas/movies?
-Do his physical traits please me?

If the answer for all questions above is yes, then he'll be my bias oppa for these simple reasons.
If, along the way, he turns out to have another special merits, then good for him and more power to me
And, do I sometimes watch mediocre or subpar movies/dramas, just because my oppa plays the part? Indeed I do.

Still, among those oppas there are ones that have special place in my heart. Here goes some of them :

*Gong Yoo
I don't think I still need to elaborate why I  :heart: this ahjussi so much.
027405900_1562823291-gong_yoo.jpg
*Kim Jae Wook
This mature oppa stole my heart since Coffee Prince. Chef, barista, priest, badass villain, art gallery director slash painter ; he nailed them all on point.
tumblr_ps1agzUTr11v4yh6eo3_400.gifv
*Kim Soo Hyun
The face that launches a thousand CFs.

Kim-Soo-Hyun-1.jpg

*Lee Jae Wook
Sometimes I just want to pack and wrap him and put him in my pocket. So adorable.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQj_8InobGZWOjT3-eBqT

To anyone who's looking for something fluffy, warm and fun, please check and try watching LJW's latest drama Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol. It's still ongoing and tonight (on October 15), the 4th episode will be aired.

Honorary mention a.k.a my 4th ultimate young oppa : Seo Kang Joon.
tumblr_oo5olcVAxv1uyyadwo2_640.gifv
Because cats.

Archived