[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

5 minutes ago, mulberry9 said:

New stills

Lol. Hoe many kissing scenes are we getting for this drama? We have seen 3 so far just based on the teaser/highlight reel and stills

Well, they are a married couple. :shaq: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3

2 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

all these updates !! 

Intense melodrama? So we have all signed up for the doom and gloom of crying our eyes out for the next 8 weeks..Anime Sigh GIFs | Tenor 

@astrantia What a titel "D-DAY" :joy: are they reading all our minds? (although I shouldn't be lol:ing at the trailer, but the titel is just too perfect with this forum.)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

19 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I feel the tension between Ji Won's parents and Hee Sung. You better be nice to him!

Those are Heesung's parents.. They look like some nasty people :angry::lol:

Jiwon only have her mom, based on the chart   

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Yuui said:

Intense melodrama? So we have all signed up for the doom and gloom of crying our eyes out for the next 8 weeks..

It’ll be a roller coaster for sure… Honestly I’m not expecting an happy ending and I’m perfectly fine with that as long as it’s well written.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, Maral said:

It’ll be a roller coaster for sure… Honestly I’m not expecting an happy ending and I’m perfectly fine with that as long as it’s well written.

If they go with him being a killer then yes, we won't get a happy ending. But if he is the misunderstood guy we might get a happy ending. 

My heart want a happy ending, my mind want Lee Joon Gi to stretch his wing and play a bad guy. Silly 2hu gifz #2 | Anime Amino 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

finally kdrama flower of evil has come on our tv screen today for the 1st epsode ...my heart beat fast full of excitment at the same time still intrique for the story and thats really great....

iam happy that flower of evil is more on romance story about two married couple and how the love goes and survive in that kind of heavy situation

...melodrama suspense in it,..i love it .

the couple chemistry are oozing sweetness also intense romance they really me feel the power of being inloved and absolutely their strong appeal and long eye contact ...both vesatile,passionate and so gorgeous,...

so happy they paired again,..hoping they paired again,...more success for flower of evil and popularity for the lead cast...

hoping for highest rating they really deserved big...please make it to number 1 highest rating flower of evil...to see them again always

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Yuui said:

If they go with him being a killer then yes, we won't get a happy ending. But if he is the misunderstood guy we might get a happy ending. 

My heart want a happy ending, my mind want Lee Joon Gi to stretch his wing and play a bad guy. 

It's of course much better with an happy ending..but I want them to stay true to the story. In some dramas they just do happy endings without it fitting in the plot.

LJG is an excellent actor and I want the writer to just make use of that talent. 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Maral said:

It's of course much better with an happy ending..but I want them to stay true to the story. In some dramas they just do happy endings without it fitting in the plot.

LJG is an excellent actor and I want the writer to just make use of that talent. 

Is this a adaptation of the Japanese manga The flowers of evil? I know of it but haven't read it.

• Like 3