Quantcast

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

FOE Poll 7: The ending  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the ending of Flower of Evil?

• Yes, the finale was a masterpiece and it gave the story closure
    • I liked parts of it, but wish we would have gotten more happy scenes in the end
    • No, I hated the amnesia

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I am really sorry about it! :(

The poll was preset to close on Saturday. I had no idea the forums would go offline on Thursday, and therefore it was impossible for me to extend the poll voting time.

Once the forum came back online, the voting time had ended. :(

It's okay, dear :D I was surprised when the Soompi was down too. But what's important is it's back because I can't imagine watching this drama without having someone to converse with, at least virtually, about it :sweet:

Looking forward to your next poll ( ^)

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images

2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

I was surprised when the Soompi was down too. But what's important is it's back because I can't imagine watching this drama without having someone to converse with, at least virtually, about it 

same feelings...thanks God is back ...

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I always go back and forward about Heesung being the serial killer Jiwon is investigating, and right now I think he is not.

He might have done something in the past, probably just a accomplice to his dad, but I don't think he was the one doing the crimes (maybe not till he freaks about maybe losing his family, then he goes back into doing things) But I think it all began again with a copycat killer! In the highlight you can see him bumping into someone in the crime scene, a masked guy, that he is surprised in seeing...

I'm just ramblings lmao

Cant wait to wednesday!!  

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

hoping flower of evil will be boosting in rating ,...highest rating to number 1 spot this coming  july 29 and so on also we all want happy ending because their chemistry are explosive i really feel their intense romance all over my body,...swear so hot this couple..

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
2 hours ago, jazz85 said:

hoping flower of evil will be boosting in rating ,...highest rating to number 1 spot this coming  july 29 and so on also we all want happy ending because their chemistry are explosive i really feel their intense romance all over my body,...swear so hot this couple..

Absolutely second that!!!

Hoping Flower of Evil to be the best drama in 2020 with highest rating and all...

just finished watching the press conference with English sub- love them all. JG , as always, a great speaker ,   but  Seo Hyunwoo  caught my attention too...(Especially the part where he described what to look out for in FOE - the inner conflicts of the characters...) 

anyway. as director nim said in the conference: let’s not think too much , just go with the flow of the story

TWO More Sleeps ( but I have to wait for one more day:wacko:)

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 2

Do Hynsoo and Baek Hee Sung are the same as person.Do Hynsoo assumed Baek Hee Sung’s identity . I could be wrong, but  if I am right then  they are atleast more subtle than other productions who reveal the twists and plot line in character posters stating this actors plays this character/ this character and were supposed to be shocked when twist arrives. What do u think? 

• Like 9

I am getting some City Hunter vibes from this show. So according to what I have understood from the highlight reel, BHS is a fake identity and he is the son of CEO/Director of some hospital. Is this the case of he is getting revenge for his true family (something similar to City Hunter) and he has been systemically killing off people for this revenge? Maybe BHS's real family was killed and now he is getting revenge and the CEO is helping him get that revenge. But as his string of murders were getting uncovered, he needed to adopt this fake BHS identity and he married JW, and continued on with the murders? The people questioning him, the hospital CEO seem to know his true identity, so they must be helping him. 

BHS defiantly cares about and loves JW. That will be the angst part of the series but the fact that he is sorry he met her and dragged her into this mess and the fact that he wants to live as BHS, is an indicator that though he may be a sociopath, he likes JW. 

• Like 10

i think we all hope that even if he is a psychopathic (serial) killer loves his wife and child...and yes we want  many lovey dovey scenes...

• Like 10
3 hours ago, Seonhoyaa said:

I'm not liking the blonde hair though. I hope it doesn't last long.

Don't worry, I think it wouldn't last long. It'll probably be shown only as a flashback of how they first met :D. But I'm kinda digging it though.. HAHA.. at least from the pics.

Also, my worry about the ratings is that this drama's time slot is 10:50, right? So wouldn't that be too late at night for some Koreans to watch? Hope it doesn't affect it too much.

To those who want to watch the presscon in Engsub... here it is ~

Btw, the cast will have a Kakao live chat on July 30th at 8pm.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 3

Thank you for sharing the press conference, @lightbringer06! :D

I had to laugh a bit when Lee Jun Ki said "It was a waste just solving cases with her." and "We don't even date but start as a married couple."

Me:

5de19eaee20c3ecc7a21025c6f9915b8.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
7 hours ago, andy78 said:

i think we all hope that even if he is a psychopathic (serial) killer loves his wife and child...and yes we want  many lovey dovey scenes...

But psychopaths are incapable of love.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, agnesselvira said:

hi everyone, could you tell me where we can watch live streaming for FOE?

Not live streaming but you can watch it on Viki. :)

• Like 5
18 hours ago, Seonhoyaa said:

I'm not liking the blonde hair though. I hope it doesn't last long.

and @lightbringer06 I am with you @Seonhoyaa it is really hard to look past that blond hair.. is it a wig or a really bad dyeing job? Thank god they didn't add a perm Celebs Who Have Gone Platinum! See All The Bleached Dye Jobs HERE ... (sorry Justin but this wasn't one of your finest moments.)

• LOL 5
14 hours ago, Jillia said:

Thank you for sharing the press conference, @lightbringer06! :D

I had to laugh a bit when Lee Jun Ki said "It was a waste just solving cases with her." and "We don't even date but start as a married couple."

No prob ~ 

Ikr. LJK seems thirsty for more, just like us :hahah!:. Now, it's a dream come true, like he said, of having this drama again with Moon Chae Won. I can see he's very happy and excited with the way he's promoting it :wub:

@Yuui HAHA.. I understand if you don't like it. And oh, yeah, thank God, they didn't add a perm :Megalol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃