[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

56 minutes ago, andy78 said:

she seems very good detective...too bad she did not realized the truth about her husband ...her life is a lie!!!their daughter had a fight at school...wow i wonder if she is like her father...

I have a creepy theory that psycho genes is passed down to her.

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Madu Mita said:

I have a creepy theory that psycho genes is passed down to her.

I remember Hide and Seek (2005)...Emily's drawing of herself with two heads suggests that she might also have multiple personality disorder...we might have a similar scene...

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

I haven't watched Episode 2 yet

5 hours ago, -Love Blossom- said:

This scene was bit uncomfortable to watch. He was not only talking about how easy it is to fool his wife but he was also taking about the mother of the child he was holding. That poor kid doesn't even know that her father is saying such things about her mother and is sleeping peacefully. :pensive:

Hey....try re-watching the steamy kissing scene Act 1 right after watching Episode 1!  It freaked me out!  Now I know why the PD put the steamy scene early before we got to "know" the true Hee Sung. 

Hope Episode 2 continues the good start! 

• Like 9

@andy78

Wont be surprised if that occurs , he seems to have serious control over his daughter.

They say his dad is a psychopath and he turned out just like him,I wonder how that happened? Genes or immitation?Both?

Eunha idolises him and imitates him a lot,I feel like she would defend him at all costs .

she is not close with her mother,so what’s going to happen when they split or seem to get odds with each other?

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Madu Mita said:

@andy78

Wont be surprised if that occurs , he seems to have serious control over his daughter.

They say his dad is a psychopath and he turned out just like him,I wonder how that happened? Genes or immitation?Both?

Eunha idolises him and imitates him a lot,I feel like she would defend him at all costs .

she is not close with her mother,so what’s going to happen when they split or seem to get odds with each other?

my heart breaks for our detective...I feel like she would defend him at all costs too .

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1

30 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

I don’t think he’s practising his act entire time when he’s with Jiwon though. 
But he is ,when he’s angry.

EIUcU7L.gif

*  after tasting the food. they'll proceed on tasting each other. *

Yeah.. I think so. But he is practicing how to SMILE and be HAPPY.101.gif

pmcNsaB.gif

Spoiler

lS2Tr1L.gif

Then he applied it. Practice makes perfect.52.gif

Spoiler

TckyO1h.gif

He can be Close-up TOOTH PASTE  model.85.gif

Spoiler

4AtyXCj.gif

Who can relate? Practicing a smile for a photo shoot.

Spoiler

AxZLfVd.gif

• Like 16
  • Wiggle 1

Lee Jun Ki is doin' great portraying a character that's very ambiguous. It's probably somethin' we've yet to see so far. The lil girl is so adorable, can't imagine how the grandparents could despise such cuteness.

The case with In Seo was intriguing. Turned out both the detective and Ji Won were right in their assessment, but just in different ways. I actually thought for a moment it could've been the wife. Can't believe she would trust her husband's words that was paint on his shirt! You can clearly tell it has a shape of someone's lips LoL!? 

Lookin' forward to next ep.      

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

*  after tasting the food. they'll proceed on tasting each other. *

Yeah.. I think so. But he is practicing how to SMILE and be HAPPY.101.gif

Hide contents

Then he applied it. Practice makes perfect.52.gif

Reveal hidden contents

He can be Close-up TOOTH PASTE  model.85.gif

Hide contents

Who can relate? Practicing a smile for a photo shoot.

Hide contents

Guess he practises when he has to hide smh:sweating:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

I wonder why he stares at her eyes and lips. 33.gif It's the 2nd time he's doin' it. He's spacing. What the heck is he thinking?  59.gif I find it odd. 

He is observing her face for social ques to determine how he should act and respond and how he should look with certain emotions. 
It makes sense if he personally struggles with feelings and emotions, and since she is very much like an open book emotionally, he can "read" or understand her better than most people. Plus she is easy to please. And I think some part of him wants to be normal and accepted. I feel like its not so much about him liking her, but him trying to keep her around by keeping her happy so that she doesn't leave. 

• Like 14
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 3

Because of this drama, I've tried searching if psychopaths can feel love and from what I understand on the things I read on the internet, yes they do, but it's very different from what most of the nomal population define what love is. They don't have that butterfly feelings, crush, red cheeks and all...but more on trust and companionship. So maybe, just maybe, for 14 years of living with her, he may have that kind of feeling towards her, but we cannot just equate it to the intense romantic intimate type of love. He still had a very very dark past, and he maybe liking the things for now, because of his accompany and the comfortable life that it gives him (companionship not luxury, psychopaths, I think don't have such lust over material things.) I've also read that there are psychopaths who kill because they are lonely and want companionship. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

The mystery brewing around BHS is intense. So there are some serial kills in the past that were done by his father and he was an accomplice (that is still under speculation), that is why he ran away and assumed the identity of BHS. It is even unclear if he was the one that killed the village foreman or just left him to die. It is obvious he doesn't feel remorse over these deaths, but I don't think he is the main killer. Somehow I am still doubting whether the person who killed NSK is BHS. Just cause of the same rain coat, I don't think it is the same person. I do think BHS doesn't want people on his trail as he doesn't want to give up the life he has built, so he is making sure he follows-up with all the people who gave that reporter a tip. 

• Like 15

I think he cares for his daughter in his own way. In his mind, being nice provides you with leverage and safety. One he wants his daughter to have.

He steals and throws away the barbie doll, so that he could feel like he won and teach his daughter that being nice is the way, and that rude people suffer.

But wow, twisted parenting.

Psycopaths don't follow societal rules, they only understand theirs and are quick to impulse.

He lets his daughter go to his grandma so she doesn't see what he's upto.

Maybe he's protecting his secret, maybe he doesn't want to be his father.

His lockscreen is Eunha too.

But then he does seem to have his hold over her, making sure she's on his side.

Some might say, manipulating her....

But I'm not sure if he fakes his emotions around her.

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, mulberry9 said:

Ep 1 rating: 3.4%

Ep 2 rating: 2.9% 

Sigh. So many complaints by Knetz about the time slot. It's too late that it is affecting the ratings. Most people couldn't stay that late on weekdays. 

Disappointed to see such rating for this great drama but trying to be positive anyway and hope the storyline and plot twist could beat all this.

By seeing 2 episodes, I feel all the creepy feelings and my expectations abt who HS was, has been totally changed. Eventho he is a psychopath, I hope the love to his wife and child is actually genuine. Totally sad :(. Now, I do think, he switch his identity with the original BHS, and the original BHS is actually an evil.

Note: Watching the kakaotalk live and BTS makes me happy seeing the chemistry between MCW and LJG HEHE

• Like 12
  • Love 1

I'm definitely enjoying this show more after the 2nd episode. There's a lot that the writer is doing with parallels regarding people being two-faced. The social worker in episode 2 and even Ji Won when she was confronting the social worker. It's very interesting.

I don't think Hee Sung/Hyun So is a serial killer - I think his father was and he was painted as a serial killer's son. I think he did kill the foreman because he assaulted his sister. But no one is going to believe the murderer's kids so he went on the run. 

I think this show is going to focus on Ji Won thinking her husband is a killer but he will be shown not to be in the end. 

While I believe he's a psychopath, I also think he does care about his wife and daughter. I think his learning emotions is not just to blend in, but to feel a sense of belonging with them. He was ostracized and bullied when he was younger so he really wants to fit in.

I had to laugh again at some of the things in this episode. He keeps the key to his murder basement in a jar on the bookshelf? The guy who lived with him for 3 years doesn't recognize his voice? Too funny!

• Like 17
  • Insightful 1

The way Hee Song studied people's facial expressions reminded me of Jang Ki Yong's character from Born Again. I will reserve judgment after completing drama for now. My biased gut tells me Hee Song is innocent. The village foreman could've attempted to sexually assault the girl, hence he killed him in self defense (I hope LoL!)

It's interesting how Hee Song's mom mentioned the lady has depression when she appears so carefree. Goes to show we only see what we want to see, and not all is what it seem..

I feel bad for darling lil Eun Ha but when you have a hot dad like Hee Song ya got nothin' to worry 'bout I guess ha-ha. Jun Ki's real creepy yo. The way he goes 'bout seeking retribution is similar to Park Hae Jin in Cheese in the Trap. Love his chemistry with the child actor that plays his daughter, I just want to pinch her cheeks! He and Moon Chae Won are cute too~    

• Like 16

I haven’t had a chance to watch episode 2 yet. But I have followed all your posts.

A crazy idea flashed through my mind while watching the short videos- could the mysterious  Person in the raincoat is  the real “Baek Hee Sung” and he is the serial killer....

• Like 8