[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

16 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

Yep, it is. I mean others know about it. It just hasn't made it onto one of the news website.

I apologize for the mass tagging but here is some big news for everyone.

Please spread the word about this. Fanfiction.net created a category for Moon Lovers.

https://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Moon-Lovers-Scarlet-Heart-Ryeo-달의-연인-보보경심-려/

Now, I'm dying to read other people's fics. LOL

:heart:

@13701693478 @12blbl @40somethingahjumma @adijnpu @Adnana @ahriev @ailee2 @ain83 @Ainee Etp @Akiddo @akinahana89 @am420 @andy78 @angelangie @aniliaz @antoniaclamens @aparr @aprilslily @arabela @Artheusa @atsu-chan @AuroraSky @AyaA @Bambiina @bebebisous33 @berny @bim2 @bingewatcherinsomniac @blue003 @brielover @briseis @Buttercups @cancergirl87 @car148 @Carmarie @carmens @cedarwood @Chaeul @chdom @chelseab @chi13lou @chickenchopflipflop @Chickpea @chrissylee @ChyuuNyuu @clarissasan @cmluv @cmoirae2 @cosmogirl77 @dash9 @ddeokbokkii @deabakdrama @dears @destinywitch @dfun @dhia205 @Diana Blanche @DJG @DoozyWho @dramu51ch0c10ve @dwookie @edensor @ElleSor @esma-div @evie7 @evok @faeriealice @FarHanah MiSeu @fathiayunia @feignedreality @fengari @feverdrama @fidda868 @flower4junsu @freckledbelle @frostfire @fuyukoneko @Gabi Bros @Gitakawaii @glacial @Glamour90 @hallyus @hanatanada @Hanazumi @haneul1992 @Hapiangle @hazzle @heartforkdrama @here4da0ppas @hiluna @hitomebore08 @hobeverly1212 @honeyapricot @hrkharis @IAmSoulReader @icesnowman @ilia @ilovekorearocks @inner @innrukia @iridescentmoth @irilight @Isache @itzibitzispider @jerboa83 @jetsu @jlover1001 @Joongier @juenmyrue @junee22 @junejungki @Juno JUno @kawaiibooty @kdramakrazy @KdramaSwimmer @kilovekyo @kiotzo @kriswu @ktcjdrama @ktiminie @kuanphing @kyar7jizhenll @Lady_Lara @larinalove @lavendre @Le_Amarant @leejoongi1trash @leekyuphii @liddi @lilac_alex @lily_white @lisethvr @littleloony @Lmangla @lolalarue @lostmymusic @louisawatson @lovedrama11 @LoveSG @luci13 @Shiro_Ragonjan @luvkstyle @lxands @Lyna @LyraYoo @mabelialong @MadraRua @mamamya88 @marbhurd @MAROSA_JIN @Mau_Cherry @meahri_1 @mewtwo @MiharuD @millie10468 @minmar @mintkiss @mitheone @momono7 @Mona Ys @moonlover399993 @MoOnLoVeRz @MrKobegiant @MyMindIsASnowflake @mynameiswat @nchoerunnisa @nearsea @Niki Azia @novemberschopin @omiki @onemella @ossy91 @outofspace @owlcat @patoi @penelop3 @peny @pigsflyy @potatohead @princess16 @PrincessMe2515 @privio @Putri Dewi @pwnkl @q4q4 @qwenli @redfrommars @redlion @rei_smasher11 @riuenu @Rose34 @Rosemary83 @RoxanaR @rtl @ruizaio @rumasa79 @runitaaa @ruzikie @Sarang21 @sarasona @sebnem @shabbychic @shairli @sharreb @shiqin3381 @shiraru @simplyme_crazyme @SizzlerZ @skxz @Sleepietake2 @smitten1710 @snowglobe147 @snowy21 @solelylurking @sooji28 @soorani @soph_t @special_bee @sriskaddict @staygold @Sue Lee @sunl0ver @sunshinefate @sutcliff @syeramy @Table122000 @tanaqvi @Tang Soon @Tata Lata @TeBe @tessieroo @thenagain @thunderman1 @Tinkiebell @trizha @trizha1 @Umi_ni_Sora @UnniSarah @USAFarmgirl @uuugogirl @valentvcd @valsava @vangsweetie637 @violet90 @wackeemarie @whyo @winterbubbletea @winwin12 @wordsmyth0253 @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @xiaozhu @xoxobleach @Yeekrfan2 @YeongYi @Yippeuni @Yongzura @yuhotarubi @zagigirl @zi4r @Wynn Wenjie @Evangeline Yang @sriskaddict @gobsmack  @frostfire @ratgirlina @AuroraRain

Same here! I can't wait to read the stories people will put up:D I can't believe that fanfic and Tumblr have gotten Moon Lovers fever. It's AWESOME! Keep on going Eclipsessuper-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 15

good morning eclipses (it's morning here ^_^).. i try to search video of healing camp where ljg as the guest. but i can't find them. i guess sbs already block it from yt, and other sites only give me so much annoying adds. maybe one of you has the video, would you mind to share the link here? thank you sooo much in advance.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, trizha1 said:

A little off topic but.  LJK just posted an instagram video and..HE DANCES TOO?? WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS??

I see him fooling around all the time in the bts but I didn't know he was actually good enough at dancing to be performing...what other talents does he have up his sleeve if you tell me he can cook too I will probably explode...

And to keep this a little relevant to the drama..we're all pretty sure that Wang Mu dies this next week right?

He is a man of many talents including singing and dancing, and yes he can cook. I saw a documentary of him as a volunteer in Indonesia I think, where he cooked for the children and he flips the frying pan like a pro. He is Mr. Perfect and it is hard to believe that he hasn't been snapped up yet.

• Like 16

OMG I'm so happy:wub:... So many good things are happening in this threads I feel giddy. I'm hoping I'm not too late in joining all the fun :w00t:

First of all :

Happy 1000th Pages Eclipses!!!

That awkward moment when we realize we really do talk too much about this drama it reached 1000th Pages in 13th episodes.... (are there any limits? I'm sorry I'm new to soompi so I don't know. lol)...

But I love it anyway! So people please keep on talking, fangirling, discussing, analyzing, thinking, admiring, and all the fun stuff we do everyday (let's forget the un-fun stuff) and let's not get offtopic and excited too much till we forget to unquote the pics and vids and confusing our beloved mods:wub:

Second :

OMG congratulations @AuroraRain !! LJK Loves your FMV that's daebak !! :wub:

I can't believe he lurks in youtube searching for FMV!! we should be more careful with our imaginations guys.. or just get it more wilder.. pfffttt

Maybe we should tell him to create an account and join this thread? LOL

Third :

Thankyou @ruizaio for the news! I'm glad the dvd/blueray started to get some shape~ I don't know if I have enough money to buy it, but I'm definitely interested!

Fourth :

@KdramaSwimmer Too much drama to love, eh? that's hard.. lol Yes, should we go right now and visit those beautiful MLSHR shooting place? :P

I actually have HD external just like you, chingu @AyaA but I'm afraid if I keep connecting and disconnecting it, the HD will be exhausted (lol) so I just keep it prettily at home to put my old data. Meanwhile I can enjoy my MLSHR pics and vids 24 hours from my laptop and phone limited internal memory, though it's limited so I decided to delete some of my projects and or photos instead.. LOL

I'm doomed, what has this drama done to me?

• Like 16

34 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Uncut Edition Demand Survey

The Korean fans are doing this via a Daum cafe site at http://cafe.daum.net/Moonlovers. The [Notice] International menu there will have updates in various languages. Of course, I will post them here as well. You can also follow the team on Twitter/Instagram or contact us via E-mail as well.

Thank you, @ruizaio! I just filled out the survey and will start spreading the word to try and garner more interest in the DVDs. Your hard work is, as always, very appreciated.

26 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Yes and we have all of 2 stories but Rome wasn't built in a day :sweatingbullets:

Well, think of it this way... At least we're already tied, in terms of number of fanfics, with Moon Embracing the Sun. LOL

mpkEely.png

• Like 18

@ruizaio I have participated in the survey! Hope many can participate. :)

EDIT: I forgot to say that it would be good to send this to the fan account @MoonLoversSBS of Twitter. They have a lot of fans (many are SoSoo shippers) and that account often cooperates sharing info. 

• Like 14