[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Same here. Still have to finish work on 10 more articles. Why does work get in the way of things that we enjoy doing?LOL

Good luck on finishing your work!

and here i am all sleepy eyes (@1:30 am) but not ready to go to bed yet (just couple of more pages to read thats what my heart is saying and brain giving up so far) and searching for BTS on Naver....then watching and then searching for more thats what i am doing...

• Like 11

I don't have the time to backread....so, sorry if this was posted.

They asked KHN... "Did you feel attracted to IU while filming Scarlet Heart: Ryeo?"

My favorite part of his answer was: "A friend I am grateful to have". :heart:  I want a friend like him. :bawling: 

• Like 22

3 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

@ruizaio What is this about? Hiring fo rwhat?

This is about the Blu-ray/DVD release effort. I'll add you to the tag, too, unless you don't want to be mentioned every time I post an update. 

3 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

Do somebody know when the full OST of a drama is usually released? After it finishes airing? I'd like to start making fan mvs with those instrumental tracks, but they still seem to be nowhere to be found... @ruizaio 

I heard that this director likes to wait until the last week of the drama to release the instrumental OSTs. So I guess we'll have to wait. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

lol.. #1 is what I did... i have a collection of all of my beloved Kdramas in my laptop (fir last 5 years) and dared to delete older ones cause I want to keep each n evrything related to SHR in my laptop....

that's why we need a HD external dear. i used to to the same thing like 2 years ago, i deleted the old drama in order to keep the new one, and i'm getting sick of it. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, valsava said:

@esma-div  I also think he marries her voluntary because of his support for the CP/King, The CP/King may have guessed his daughter is his biggest weakness and spoke with SO regarding this issue it wouldn't be a bad idea if SO suggested it it shows just how big his heart is in wanting to protect his niece.

I never would have imagine Monday could become such a beloved day of the week

Kinda agree with you. So will marry the niece willingly, perhaps because it's Moo's fave daughter or because his daughter is his biggest weakness. But my guess is that Moo asks So to marry his daughter to protect the throne. Remember the scene where Wook asks Moo to abdicate the throne to him? I think he knows how dangerous the situation is and that he's dying. So to avoid anyone questioning who should be the next King, he marry off his daughter to So. This is purely political marriage in that sense. Poor girl, she will grow up as someone's wife, she has no chance to choose or at least be asked to choose. 

In regards to whether she will be Queen or not, I think some of you mentioned that So will choose who will be his Queen, and that is Yeon Hwa, and I tend to agree with that. The niece's status in history is Consort, not Queen. Really, if anyone should be given any sympathy, it's the little girl.

Hold on, it will mean that So can marry Soo too! He will not be King yet, not until the last episode. So, during his time before he is King, he can still marry Soo. He will choose YH as his Queen, for political reason: the support of the Hwangbo's clan, one crucial move to get the throne. Soo will die before or during his early reign, and since its drama anyway, of course there is no Soo in history record, only YH and niece. 

I'm getting ahead of myself. I have told myself not to do that to avoid major heartbreak at the ending. Aaarrgghh!

• Like 14

5 hours ago, ruizaio said:

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call. 

Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't really want to release them unless they think they'll make enough money to recoup the cost.

@ruizaio Thank you for the announcement! Looking forward to positive news down this end. Am I right that this is for the complete version of MLSHR, including all the scenes that were left on editing floor? Am curious though - if physical media is no longer in as high demand in Korea, what do fandoms clamour for? Do the creators provide Director's cut and extras of the dramas for download with purchase instead? 

And congratulations to @AuroraRain! What an honour to have your labour of love showcased by the man himself! :) 

• Like 14

16 hours ago, whyo said:

@special_bee I got some part of that, not full translation. Someone in this forum share it long time ago, hha. Hope it can help you.

Hide contents

Thank you so much for the videos. It explains a lot about the society back that and helps me understand the drama better. Its so strange how the Joseon Dynasty ended up being a backwards step for woman in society. I'm glad Hae Soo got dropped in the Gorgryeo Dynasty :lol:

• Like 11

48 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

This is about the Blu-ray/DVD release effort. I'll add you to the tag, too, unless you don't want to be mentioned every time I post an update. 

I heard that this director likes to wait until the last week of the drama to release the instrumental OSTs. So I guess we'll have to wait. 

Thank you so much for the information. I'll wait... :-P

• Like 8

9 hours ago, violet90 said:

i hope before WY come to palace we can see their relationship start.. i mean after HS kiss WS.... lol

anyone want to make a weight in how WS will react when HS kiss him?

1. WS would be dumbfounded and HS just left him there with a smile... 

2. WS would kiss HS back...

3. the clifhanger??? LOL

@violet90 i choose number 2.. wkwkwkwk

HS shoud show him the 21 century kiss style. WS will be shocked to death..

MY IMAGINATION GONE WILD.. 

i also saw a fan art posted by @madrarua, where HS kiss his left eye (maybe the scar). i really hope that fan art became a scene in the drama. i remember watching Jisung and Hwang Jung Eum did this in secret love. a scene where JS kissed the scar on her shoulder.

it will be very romantic if they do that in SHR..

• Like 21

4 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

@AuroraRain I asked the Soompi news staff if they could cover the fact that Joon Gi posted your FMV on his Instagram aaaaand.... take a look, chingu! You're Soompi famous now!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/06/lee-joon-gi-shares-cute-shot-cast-behind-scenes-scarlet-heart-goryeo/

WOW! So he actually watches and appreciates the mvs made by his fans! *_* Now I'm even more thrilled by the idea of uploading my very first one... It's almost finished!

• Like 21

25 minutes ago, AyaA said:

i choose number 2.. wkwkwkwk

HS shoud show him the 21 century kiss style. WS will be shocked to death..

MY IMAGINATION GONE WILD.. 

i also saw a fan art posted by @madrarua, where HS kiss his left eye (maybe the scar). i really hope that fan art became a scene in the drama. i remember watching Jisung and Hwang Jung Eum did this in secret love. a scene where JS kissed the scar on her shoulder.

it will be very romantic if they do that in SHR..

That fanart was mentioned before, but I couldn't find it... I'm really curious! @MadraRua

• Like 7