[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, Hanazumi said:

Please spread the word about this. Fanfiction.net created a category for Moon Lovers.

https://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Moon-Lovers-Scarlet-Heart-Ryeo-달의-연인-보보경심-려/

Now, I'm dying to read other people's fics. LOL

Woahhh new category just for one drama??  people really dying waiting for lovely dovey moment so they make their own... so happy for that

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

@ruizaio

But means the dvds will not be subbed?

The episodes will be subbed in English, but special features like commentary/interviews/bts/outtakes are normally not subbed.

• Like 14

dfdff_zps8dvcrrxx.png

GUYSSSSS!!! Dont put much hope guysss. Huaaaa... Please i need a happy ending tho I already knew the ending for the Cversion and from Korean History itself. WAIT. I WAS A BIT CONFUSE WITH THIS DRAMA, SO BASICALLY THIS DRAMA WAS ADAPTED FROM CVERSION AND MIX WITH KOREAN HISTORY ON KING GWANGJONG?? I WAS EAGERLY TO KNOW THE ENDING..... sorry for my bad english... 

Edited by Mimi Suhaina
  • Like 16

37 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

IU and KHN are so cute! I want other drama for them with better love story (and characters)! WookSoo didn't give justice to the level of their chemistry.  

this so much! 

anyways for my fellow Wook-Soo - Kang Ha Neul-IU shipper, we have a thread for them! come and join us :) 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Hanazumi said:

Please spread the word about this. Fanfiction.net created a category for Moon Lovers.

https://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Moon-Lovers-Scarlet-Heart-Ryeo-달의-연인-보보경심-려/

Thanks @Hanazumi for sharing FF.Net link. For those who want to whet your appetite for fics, here are the places you can find them:

(AO3 -- You can easily download the fics in PDF or EPUB from here)

(FF.Net -- For those above age of consent (18/21), change the "Rating" under "Filters" to "All"; if not, you might miss some stories)

(Asian Fanfics -- Play around with tags... LJG is sometimes tagged as Leejoonki / Leejoongi / Leejunki, so it's kinda messy)

(Wattpad -- I am not gonna share the links here... You have to register and sign-in to read, so I don't read there)

Out of all of them, my faves are:

young enough to try (to build a better life) http://archiveofourown.org/works/8180690

The Beauty and the Tragedy https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12180133/1/The-Beauty-and-the-Tragedy

Show the authors some love by leaving kudos and comments, yeah? Enjoy!  \^0^/

And @ruizaio, thank you for all the DVD/Blu-Ray info. Did the survey. **fingers crossed** Hopefully we meet the target. I need un-cut version DVD like RIGHT NOW.

Edited by zi4r
formatting & added last part
  • Like 18

7 minutes ago, Mimi Suhaina said:

GUYSSSSS!!! Dont put much hope guysss. Huaaaa... Please i need a happy ending tho I already knew the ending for the Cversion and from Korean History itself. WAIT. I WAS A BIT CONFUSE WITH THIS DRAMA, SO BASICALLY THIS DRAMA WAS ADAPTED FROM CVERSION AND MIX WITH KOREAN HISTORY ON KING GWANGJONG?? I WAS EAGERLY TO KNOW THE ENDING..... sorry for my bad english... 

I swear, if the ending is too heartbreaking, I'm going to pretend the drama stops when So and Soo are still happy.
My heart can only handle so much. 

• Like 17

30 minutes ago, violet90 said:

IF the writer follow the trWill ue novel path..  it w. ill be because of HS that WS have to change to be a ruthless and cruel king.. yes HS teach WS how to care and understand other and she the only one that he care ( remember HS word if you only care for one person you will live a hard life ) so everything that he done so far is for HS only.. 

even the throne battle WS enter it with HS in his mind.. when he be a king he will do anything to protect HS to the point of marrying YH and put her as a queen even he know that YH is really ambitious and she not the person that he love... HS only hope is to live outside palace but he can't do that so he will give everything to her to at least make she happy but HS will only hurt little by little... the feeling seeing someone you love hurting but you can't do anything about it will change WS..

HS will slowly worn out and WS will be more and more out of control... he have to deal with his brother (treason) and other political thing but his mind full with HS hating him as a king... and then something happen that make a turn in HS and WS path.. HS is more forgiving and she did't anyone die behalf of her no matter what but WS is not the forgiving type...

WS will do something to protect her and in a way revenge for her but HS can't accept that.. i think this is the only way to make HS turn from WS even when she love him.. not because of they did't love each other but because they love each other too much that its tiring to be around each other...  

i think HS will die  its just i wish the writer would't be so cruel and let WS hold HS when she gone.. at least they deserve that kind of ending after all they been through... 

p.s i will love if HS go back to future and have no memory of it and she meet WS in future while visiting the palace and both of them have a deja vu feeling that they meet somewhere.. fall in love and live happily rather than only one of them remember...

Yesssss He will become ruthless with other if it related to HS, he is kind of "mess with me thats fine, mess with my love Thats not fineeeeee at all, i will finish you all" man..... :wub:

But cant wait the episodes he become ruthless...... he isd sooooo beautifullllll :heart:

• Like 13

I read somewhere in the forum that during Yo's reign Wook stays by his side. I'm still confused how that happens since WW betrayed WY but it does lead to my new hypothesis. In the preview we see CP getting really sick and also WW trying to convince CP to hand down the thrown to him. It could be that WW allies with Yo after he somehow finds out he's alive. WW could be making CP's condition worse and telling Yo of his conditions so that he can attack at the right time. This is the only reason I can think of why Yo wouldn't kill Wook. Anyone got other ideas?

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i think the one with HS wearing the hairpin is maybe after they stargazing... WS will give the hairpin back and told HS to make her choice whether to accept it or not cause you can see that WS confused... HS might say no to his proposal but she still comfort him and be with him that's why he saying don't give him hope if she don't want to be with him... 

so HS did choose to wear his hairpin and in a way accepted his feeling that's why WS look so happy seeing her.... and HS i think its funny maybe she scared or a little bit awkward... WS always treat HS like his person but for HS to start treating WS as her love one might be awkward at first.. she don't know how to react i guess.. kkkkk

i just so happy seeing WS look like a little boy got his wish.. its been a long time and a lot of sacrifice for him to get her heart....

Now that you say that the scene where she's waiting for him before the boat ride, she lowers her upper body and he smirks at her:

0K7unEU.png

I don't think she's bowing, I think she's showing him the pin. MAYBE????

3 minutes ago, myramalie said:

@SizzlerZCan I know in which ep is this vision? tq

Episode 6. It's towards the end when HS slits her wrist and falls unconscious. 

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Now that you say that the scene where she's waiting for him before the boat ride, she lowers her upper body and he smirks at her:

I don't think she's bowing, I think she's showing him the pin. MAYBE????

Episode 6. It's towards the end when HS slits her wrist and falls unconscious. 

@SizzlerZ TQ.. will take a look at it again....

• Like 5