[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@ruizaio Thank you for the tag, I've filled the form and now hoping for the best! :D

@Yippeuni Wooow interesting fact indeed! I didn't know Marie Antoinette's hair turned white on her execution day...I always thought she has platinum blonde that was borderline white, like in 'Marie Antoinette' played by Kirsten Dunst. About Queen Yoo, maybe she found it stressful since the King died, and he mentioned Lady Oh's name before he died. It's pretty interesting because she also denied his death fervently, unlike Queen Hwangbo. I suspect she refused to be 'defeated' by Lady Oh. Remember her last words to Queen Yoo?

"Your Highness, you never have been able to beat me, not even once. I wish you a long and healthy life. How lonely that must be...I will be watching even in afterlife."

Not gonna lie, I kinda feel sorry for Queen Yoo when she denied the King's death, but then again, serves her right for being a horrible human being. Lady Oh must be watching and smiling on her misery in afterlife.

• Like 14

I always love his fight scene in the early episode. Sometimes in a drama, a fight scene with an actor could feel awkward and obvious, but Joon Gi managed to convince me that Wang So is indeed an expert in martial art. Yes, I know Joon Gi has black belt in Taekwondo and other degree of martial art skills.

• Like 24

I was reading some comments and also some wiki summaries of how the relationship between Ruoxi & the 4th prince fell apart. As a So-Soo shipper of course I don't want anything bad to happen, but the more I think about it, I especially don't think it makes that much sense for So/Soo's relationship to fall apart for the same reasons as the C version. 

• In the C version Ruoxi had given the 8th prince some information on the 4th prince after they parted ways (somewhere I read list of the 4th's supporters, somewhere I read solutions to prevent being taken down by the 4th prince). The 8th prince later uses this to frame the 4th prince. On the other hand, the one thing Soo said to Wook was a very generic comment that they will all get killed if they tried to stop So...but while saying that she seemed in such a daze, like how can he take her seriously and even blame her for his plans against So?! 
  • In the C version the 8th prince provided details of their past romance to the 4th prince which angered him so much that he allowed Ruoxi to leave the palace. First of all, Soo already told So that her heart was with someone else. Why would he be surprised if it's Wook? She didn't lie to him -- all he asked was if it's Baek Ah and she said no (which was the truth). Secondly, why would someone who has been pining so hard for Soo's acceptance care so much about her past love life? It just doesn't quite add up for me, because he is portrayed as someone who would never give up on Soo -- why would her past stop him, if he already knows that he had to win her heart slowly (as he didn't have it in the first place)? 

I've never watched the C version so my observations are solely based on what I have read online but I think (and I hope) that their relationship doesn't end for similar reasons to the C version. It would just seem so forced / so out of character because the way they depict So is like he lives and breathes for Soo. It would be such a waste to cause misunderstandings for such silly reasons when the writers make him out to have such a strong bond & deep mutual understanding for Soo. Unless they change his character drastically, I don't see him really getting mad at Soo unless it's because she hurt herself (again) and caused him to worry.

• Like 21

3 hours ago, hiluna said:

He is a man of many talents including singing and dancing, and yes he can cook. I saw a documentary of him as a volunteer in Indonesia I think, where he cooked for the children and he flips the frying pan like a pro. He is Mr. Perfect and it is hard to believe that he hasn't been snapped up yet.

@hiluna & @trizha1  He's also a sharpshooter yes he's a handsome youngf man with many talents but I like seeing him dance..

2 hours ago, amisyka77 said:

Notice how WS puckers his lips just before hers touches his and his neck muscle becomes visible. #giddy

His 2 moles on the ear n neck are clear here..but the one on the cheek is invisible..too much make up..

Okay..i need to stop here before i become a beyonte ahjumma..!:glasses:

@amisyka77  No worries I've been in the pervy Ajjama club for years it's nothing wrong with admiring a handsome young man..:heart:

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

i think IF the writer follow the true novel path..  it will be because of HS that WS have to change to be a ruthless and cruel king.. yes HS teach WS how to care and understand other and she the only one that he care ( remember HS word if you only care for one person you will live a hard life ) so everything that he done so far is for HS only.. 

even the throne battle WS enter it with HS in his mind.. when he be a king he will do anything to protect HS to the point of marrying YH and put her as a queen even he know that YH is really ambitious and she not the person that he love... HS only hope is to live outside palace but he can't do that so he will give everything to her to at least make she happy but HS will only hurt little by little... the feeling seeing someone you love hurting but you can't do anything about it will change WS..

HS will slowly worn out and WS will be more and more out of control... he have to deal with his brother (treason) and other political thing but his mind full with HS hating him as a king... and then something happen that make a turn in HS and WS path.. HS is more forgiving and she did't anyone die behalf of her no matter what but WS is not the forgiving type...

WS will do something to protect her and in a way revenge for her but HS can't accept that.. i think this is the only way to make HS turn from WS even when she love him.. not because of they did't love each other but because they love each other too much that its tiring to be around each other...  

i think HS will die  its just i wish the writer would't be so cruel and let WS hold HS when she gone.. at least they deserve that kind of ending after all they been through... 

p.s i will love if HS go back to future and have no memory of it and she meet WS in future while visiting the palace and both of them have a deja vu feeling that they meet somewhere.. fall in love and live happily rather than only one of them remember...

@violet90  I could see loving and protecting someone will become so tiring especially a person like HS whom just want to be the people pleaser that she is thinking being this way is for the best of everyone sakes but the more she acts and be this way the harder things become for WS.. I could see him sending her out of the palace just to have and escape for himself and her and she won't leave not realizing the longer she stays the more dangerous things become for her..

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Please Everyone give a theory on why Hae Soo will kiss Wang So?

My theory is this I think this kiss will happen because she heard Wang So either got married or is going to get married. I think she will change her mind in pursuing Wang SO beccause of the wedding. We all saw our Hae Soo in tears which really breaks my heart. I really hate to see her sad and crying by herself.  SHe deserves so much more but I think Wang So is the one who tells her about the marriage and why he is doing it. . I don't think someone else tell her . I believe the previews likes  to mislead us viewers and have us theorize what will come next and discuss the drama until it comes back on air. Theses writers are really good at mesmerizing us viewers.  

@UnniSarah  Well I think the kiss has a lot to do with him marrying but also the talk of the other watermaids, Remember they was telling her whats compatable for a woman to marry WW and I could see that really effected her..  At the same time she had been holding on to WW every word and he let her down as to WS everything he has said and done he has always told her.. Hs feels her security in WS so she intitating this kiss is to let him no she has feelings for him also..

As much as it's going to break my heart to see Ws marrying Yh I'm really egar to see what brings this situation about I hope it's not a marriage because she turns him down.. Thinking that her happiness is with WW..

59 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I read somewhere in the forum that during Yo's reign Wook stays by his side. I'm still confused how that happens since WW betrayed WY but it does lead to my new hypothesis. In the preview we see CP getting really sick and also WW trying to convince CP to hand down the thrown to him. It could be that WW allies with Yo after he somehow finds out he's alive. WW could be making CP's condition worse and telling Yo of his conditions so that he can attack at the right time. This is the only reason I can think of why Yo wouldn't kill Wook. Anyone got other ideas?

@SizzlerZ  I could see this happening due to the evil WW and Yh will be doing even the Queen might tell him to protect his brother afterall they are whats left, Because I could see it coming down to Queen Yoo and her kids with her brothers backing and WW mom the cucubine and the clansmen so palace life will be divided into two groups..

• Like 10

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong chingudeul,

I have potential bad news. Episode 14 may not be airing as scheduled due to a baseball tournament. 

:bawling:

But international ch like s-one, or live stream by youku and dramafever not airing baseball tournament. I think how fortunate is that.

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images
  • Like 10

11 minutes ago, bim2 said:

But international ch like s-one, or live stream by youku and dramafever not airing baseball tournament. I think how fortunate is that.

It's meant to be a simulcast, so not sure whether the contracts include restrictions during situations like this. During the Olympics, everything was altered so that similar episodes were shown at the same time.

@LyraYoo Have you heard any details relating to this, Chingu?

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

It's meant to be a simulcast, so not sure whether the contracts include restrictions during situations like this. During the Olympics, everything was altered so that similar episodes were shown at the same time.

@LyraYoo Have you heard any details relating to this, Chingu?

Then probably next week only 1 episode will air instead 2 episodes per week like usual?

Oh noooooo. Then my Monday will become another doom's day.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong chingudeul,

I have potential bad news. Episode 14 may not be airing as scheduled due to a baseball tournament. 

:bawling:

Probably a back-to-back episode on Tuesday?

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images
  • Like 9

5 minutes ago, Shiro_Ragonjan said:

Probably a back-to-back episode on Tuesday?

That was my thought as well.

EDIT: Let's wait and see yeorobun. We'll likely hear what's going to happen in the next 24-48 hours.

• Like 14