[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@ruizaio Thank you very much! I just participated in the survey.  

Pals, try to send this info plus survey to drama related facebook pages, it will help a lot.  ( Can we do this @ruizaio ? Is it fine?)

Also, someone should post this info on Tumblr as well ( I don't have an account there so I can't help on this =/)

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, soorani said:

@ruizaio Thank you very much! I just participate in the survey.  

Pals, try to sent this info plus survey to drama related facebook pages, it will help a lot.  ( Can we do this @ruizaio ? Is it fine?)

Also, someone should post this info on Tumblr as well ( I don't have an account there so I can't help on this =/)

Yes, please do anything to help spread the word! Thank you!

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Yes, please do anything to help spread the word! Thank you!

I posted the notice on my tumblr. I also filled out the survey @ruizaio.

28 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

Can anyone find a link to Moon Lovers - Scarlet Heart: Ryeo on asianfanfics?

Here is the category on asianfanfic: https://www.asianfanfics.com/browse/tag/scarletheartryeo

• Like 8

@icesiren @Adnana

About Su's last ditch effort to Wook about running away, I, on the other hand see her as being hopeful about it. When you love someone you always hope to be with that person in the end, no matter the dissapointments he put you through.  At that point their relationship doesn't have closure yet. At the pond Wook told her he missed her everyday, and before the battle he told her to just wait. So in Su's mind though Wook wasn't honest with her about the coup plot she was hanging on to the belief that he somehow did it to save her. When everything was already well with Mu as king and Wook as ally, she thought it was the perfect time for them to really fulfill that promise of being together.  When Wook decined that was when she realized it wasn't really about her, since there's no danger looming above them and Wook's family now that Mu is king and Yo is presumed caught/dead.  She knew then that indeed it was power and the throne that he wanted, it was her light bulb moment, this is when Wook's true self finall hecame evident to her

Contrast this to how So would do everything for her be it being king or being outcast, didn't matter to him, even if she would like to divorce him later. No wonder she would fall for him eventually.

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, banini said:

About Su's last ditch effort to Wook about running away, I, on the other hand see her as being hopeful about it. When you love someone you always hope to be with that person in the end, no matter the dissapointments he put you through.  At that point their relationship doesn't have closure yet. At the pond Wook told her he missed her everyday, and before the battle he told her to just wait. So in Su's mind though Wook wasn't honest with her about the coup plot she was hanging on to the belief that he somehow did it to save her. When everything was already well with Mu as king and Wook as ally, she thought it was the perfect time for them to really fulfill that promise of being together.  When Wook decined that was when she realized it wasn't really about her, since there's no danger looming above them and Wook's family now that Mu is king and Yo is presumed caught/dead.  She knew then that indeed it was power and the throne that he wanted, it was her light bulb moment, this is when Wook's true self finall hecame evident to her

Contrast this to how So would do everything for her be it being king or being outcast, didn't matter to him, even if she would like to divorce him later. No wonder she would fall for him eventually.

Agree. Soo is just being Soo. She's so full of love, she's faithful, she is committed - despite having been swayed hard by So's undying love. When she commits, she really does commit. Now I'm glad that that ship sunk, because now Soo is fully committed to So. Imagine what will happen then. 

• Like 16

@Adnana I love your post cos I also don't think So will go thru with marrying CP's daughter. It's too early for that .... not before Soo became his lover. If he does, it means his given up on Soo and I won't think he will becos Soo is his life. To him Soo comes first ... that he even disobeyed the king's order then I don't see he will do it for CP.  

• Like 11

59 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Notice how WS puckers his lips just before hers touches his and his neck muscle becomes visible. #giddy

His 2 moles on the ear n neck are clear here..but the one on the cheek is invisible..too much make up..

Okay..i need to stop here before i become a beyonte ahjumma..!:glasses: 

Let's see....

Now after reading your detail Observation, this Innocent smooch turned Out to be rate 19+ IN my mind. How could you? Lol... 

• Like 12

i think IF the writer follow the true novel path..  it will be because of HS that WS have to change to be a ruthless and cruel king.. yes HS teach WS how to care and understand other and she the only one that he care ( remember HS word if you only care for one person you will live a hard life ) so everything that he done so far is for HS only.. 

even the throne battle WS enter it with HS in his mind.. when he be a king he will do anything to protect HS to the point of marrying YH and put her as a queen even he know that YH is really ambitious and she not the person that he love... HS only hope is to live outside palace but he can't do that so he will give everything to her to at least make she happy but HS will only hurt little by little... the feeling seeing someone you love hurting but you can't do anything about it will change WS..

HS will slowly worn out and WS will be more and more out of control... he have to deal with his brother (treason) and other political thing but his mind full with HS hating him as a king... and then something happen that make a turn in HS and WS path.. HS is more forgiving and she did't anyone die behalf of her no matter what but WS is not the forgiving type...

WS will do something to protect her and in a way revenge for her but HS can't accept that.. i think this is the only way to make HS turn from WS even when she love him.. not because of they did't love each other but because they love each other too much that its tiring to be around each other...  

i think HS will die  its just i wish the writer would't be so cruel and let WS hold HS when she gone.. at least they deserve that kind of ending after all they been through... 

p.s i will love if HS go back to future and have no memory of it and she meet WS in future while visiting the palace and both of them have a deja vu feeling that they meet somewhere.. fall in love and live happily rather than only one of them remember...

• Like 20

1 hour ago, amisyka77 said:

I'm going to look at this until monday!!!

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES 

Notice how WS puckers his lips just before hers touches his and his neck muscle becomes visible. #giddy

His 2 moles on the ear n neck are clear here..but the one on the cheek is invisible..too much make up..

Okay..i need to stop here before i become a beyonte ahjumma..!:glasses: 

Annyeong Chingu's 

LOving this GIF so much. @amisyka77 thansk for sharing it chingu. Guys I have question for all my chingu's ...  

Please Everyone give a theory on why Hae Soo will kiss Wang So?

My theory is this I think this kiss will happen because she heard Wang So either got married or is going to get married. I think she will change her mind in pursuing Wang SO beccause of the wedding. We all saw our Hae Soo in tears which really breaks my heart. I really hate to see her sad and crying by herself.  SHe deserves so much more but I think Wang So is the one who tells her about the marriage and why he is doing it. . I don't think someone else tell her . I believe the previews likes  to mislead us viewers and have us theorize what will come next and discuss the drama until it comes back on air. Theses writers are really good at mesmerizing us viewers.  

Thanks for the link to the survey chingu @ruizaio.

• Like 16