[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@AyaA hey chingu yes thats what I am thinking to do.. buying a new External HD with 1 TB to keep all precious stuff with me forever....

@fathiayunia (hope i taged the right one this time) yeah too much love for so many kdramas...heheh... anytime dear.. I am so desperate to visit SK just to see this lovely place
@ruizaio thanks for the survey link.. i have submitted it jus now.

@Adnanalovely post,, and i loved this pic the most. we ca see how excited WS is showing HS stars and HS is so calm and in peace just by sitting by his side following his lead...

Date_Stargazing2_zpsvcpeyunv.jpg

• Like 24

10 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Can someone teach me how th remove pics/videos/gift and whatnot when I reply to a post?? I am new here. I notice the moderator busy editing my post due to the pics/videos/gift I quoted.

Since the URL addresses for pics, videos and gifs are just pasted into the body of the post you can delete them just like you'd delete normal text.

• Like 10

MORE BAD NEWS.....

this is just a rumor nothing confirm yet on SBS side....

IF they continue to air the Baseball Tournament it will effect 3 weeks of MLSHR..this drama won't be air on monday (10/10 , 17/10 ,24/10) due to the tournament....

w.....t...... even they thinking.. the rating starting to go up and now this... it will effect the rating and airing schedule......

SBS get a grip pls....!!

• Like 18

32 minutes ago, riuenu said:

161007 BTS [메이킹] 부상투혼으로 더욱 빛난 배려남, 왕욱! #행복하자_행복하자 #아프지 말고

For those who cant watch on this link http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1159707 for the BTS

You can watch it from here:credit  @_9sxjy

I will update when more part is out

And this, hahahahahahahhaa

credit  @_9sxjy

Jealous KHN walks out of SoSoo ship kekeke xDD

LJK's spin in that clash is beautiful~ <3

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, violet90 said:

MORE BAD NEWS.....

IF they continue to air the Baseball Tournament it will effect 3 weeks of MLSHR..this drama won't be air on monday (10/10 , 17/10 ,24/10) due to the tournament....

w.....t...... even they thinking.. the rating starting to go up and now this... it will effect the rating and airing schedule......

SBS get a grip pls....!!

Nooooooooo!!!!

They don't do that to us! We've waited since ever for our SoSoo ship to sail! :bawling:

• Like 15

@Adnana   Thanks for the compilation of upcoming scenes.  I really hope we get to see those scenes in episode 14. I will totally be annoyed if the preview trolls us again.

I think the next episode is a really a big turning point in the story, and I am curious what will happen once HS accepts WS.  In the last episodes, it was obvious that WS's biggest motivation to be king was to capture HS's heart.  However, if HS loves him now, will he lose motivation to become king? :huh: (Since he'll probably just want to live freely with her.)

I think when WY returns, something will happen that may split HS and WS apart.  And I think HS's love will be like a drug to WS.  Once he's experienced it, he can't live without it anymore like an addiction.  This might even be a turning point in his character where he'll be willing to do everything and anything just to get her back again.  Hence, his motivation to be king.

@SizzlerZ  I too am confused about how WW will fit in the story after betraying WY. :mellow:  If WY does come back, one would think that WY would want to revenge WW.  So, when WY becomes king, does this mean that WW and family loses power?  Perhaps this is why YH and WS gets married to join their power to beat WY.  YH wants to remain in the palace (and avoid marrying WY) and WS is willing to do anything to become king so he can get back with HS.  I can see WW going along with this because it might cause friction between HS and WS.  And if the plan fails, WS will be the one in danger the most.  But, then let's say they defeat WY... that still leaves WW and WS to battle it out?  Either way YH is in a good position because she's either the wife or sister of a king.  Hmm... what a sly girl!  :angry:

And then there's Jung. :sweatingbullets:  His scene in the last episode kind of took me by surprise as I wasn't expecting to see a confession scene in the midst of all the WS and WW tension over HS.  WS and WW barely know about each others relationship with HS. They are so dense that I could totally see Jung coming out of nowhere and stealing HS right under their noses.  I doubt HS will ever love Jung romantically, but like in BBJX, she might just need him as her ticket out of the palace.

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, violet90 said:

MORE BAD NEWS.....

SBS get a grip pls....!!

If they can air the baseball games all they want. I hope OneTV Asia will air Moon Lover.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, junejungki said:

If they can air the baseball games all they want. I hope OneTV Asia will air Moon Lover.

the problem is if SBS delay the eps OneTV also might do that due to the term 'simultaneously air with Korea'..

it will effect all of the broadcasting.. but on lighter note nothing being confirm yet so we will wait and see... 

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, violet90 said:

the problem is if SBS delay the eps OneTV also might do that due to the term 'simultaneously air with Korea'..

it will effect all of the broadcasting.. but on lighter note nothing being confirm yet so we will wait and see... 

Cross my finger this will never happen. I hope they will air the drama as usual.

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Oh no, I am not sure tho. But hopefully they would rather move it to an hour delay or so. They can't compromise the ad placements for that slot. I mean , I don't want to see a repetitive exo chicken and domino pizza once again. The ads placed last week were a bunch.

@LyraYoo Because of the demographic makeup (primarily female) of the viewers following the other 2 dramas, I really worry about what the delay could do to our ratings. We've enjoyed a small but steady climb recently and this could potentially push us back again. Then again, our viewership has been pretty steady. Hopefully the viewers we have are just as excited as we are and will watch regardless of any delay.

• Like 21

50 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Can someone teach me how th remove pics/videos/gift and whatnot when I reply to a post?? I am new here. I notice the moderator busy editing my post due to the pics/videos/gift I quoted.

40 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Since the URL addresses for pics, videos and gifs are just pasted into the body of the post you can delete them just like you'd delete normal text.

It's a lot easier to just delete these pics/videos/gifs from laptop or PC..coz all we need to do is just click left the mouse then push the delete button on the keyboard.

But...it's kinda tricky when you did it from HP/smartphone...I've tried this and I never did it...so at first..like @junejungki I always ended up quote the pics etc..then I realized something...you don't need to quote..just remember the user name and tag his/her name...for example

@junejungki        then say what do you want to comment from that users post....simple :) Hope this will help you...and other friends here who have the same question. 

About the tournament...we're not sure about the news yet..we will know in couple days....just be patient......if the show is really delayed and not aired on Monday...don't be sad chingudeul....my advice for you....well, maybe we can focus on our RL instead? Took a dinner date with husbands,friends,families,boyfriends or maybe just doing our daily assignments (that has been delayed since we've been hooked with this show...in my case it's my job...I always have tendencies to delay doing reports since the drama aired.....hahahaha). And maybe, loosen our stresses a bit...going on picnic, swimming, etc. Try not to think anything about the drama for a while....or just camping in this thread if you choose to do that. And don't worry about the ratings...let's pray together...I'm sure the ratings will still go up :) Then, after that maybe we'll feel refreshed....and, once again enjoy the drama together....:grin:

Well...I too hope the same thing with all of you that the drama will still be aired. :)

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Why don't they use sport channels for baseball games ?They should not mess with our drama...is so unfair!Don't you all agree with me?

I wonder that too. Just air the baseball game in sport channel. End of the problem.

• Like 10

7 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong chingudeul,

I have potential bad news. Episode 14 may not be airing as scheduled due to a baseball tournament. 

:bawling:

So sad TT_TT I've been replaying ep 14 preview countless times in my efforts to sustain myself until ep 14 is officially broadcasted but what am I gonna do now??? It's like having a bucket of cold water splashed in my face :bawling:

It was not easy for the rating of MLSHR to climb up a bit, so I'm afraid the decision to postpone airing ep 14 might have adverse impacts on it. Baseball is not really my cup of tea but I've never come to hate it this much (sorry all baseball fans, I'm acting irrationally out of my obsession with MLSHR :sweatingbullets:) Trying to be optimistic, I hope SBS will make it up for our suffering with a better edited episode which is worth the wait (by saying that I mean the new episode will feature a lot of beautiful, romantic moments of our OTP :wub:)

• Like 14

The original Scarlet Heart had a second season which was not related with the older times (here goryeo),instead focussed in the present.Was it any good?Will Koreans make another season for Moon lovers like this?Is there any news about it?

• Like 2

the way WS love HS will be even possessive and obsessive after HS accepted his feeling... this one will happen and ultimately will cause HS to suffocate in the way WS love her... this is why their love in novel often describe as a dysfunction love .. it the type that destroy each other when they together.. 

even before HS accepted his feeling WS dare to defying king to save HS.. nothing matter to him except HS.. i kinda shock with what WS said about being a king.. that throne is only a tool to get HS heart and nothing more.. he don't even care about the power because IF the throne will give HS heart so he will get that.. simple as that..

anybody can realize WS can beat WY but remember WY held HS as hostage and WS will drop his sword if there is another sword on HS neck.. this is the only way that WY can be a king... whether HS being kept in palace and WS go out from palace.. this one i don't believe in that cause you can see how WS need HS and to left her there alone?? its just not WS style at all so my guess after WY became a king WS and HS along with BaekAh and Wonhee will ran away from palace...

• Like 20