[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

Of course I haven't monetized anything (it's my very first video, and I made it just to show my love for this drama), but maybe I put too many tags on it. Do you think I should try re-uploading it? It's won't be easy for the fans to find it, that way, though... Any other useful advice (like adding effects or something like that)?

I think another soompier commented that each scene cannot be more than 30secs, like if it is a one minute scene, you have to cut it down and then mix with other scenes. 

If nothing works, you can upload on dailymotion first, they are more lax in policing.

good luck!

• Like 4

Hey, Eclipses! I'm the crazy LJG fan that kept spamming here about hallyuvote.com and calling for reinforcements Monday and Tuesday.

Anyway, I was rotating on 4 different networks to vote (home, mobile and 2 vpns) to avoid blocking. Last night, work went crazy so I couldn't go back to the site. But today, whole day, I haven't been able to access the site at all. At first, I thought it was temporarily down or something, so I went to sleep for a few hours... but when I woke up this afternoon and realized I still couldn't access (And it seems you all have been able to?), I realize it's just me.

I don't know how they can ban me on all my devices (different IPs). All my network addresses (including the VPNs) are SG & Malaysia... so, can any of you from SG & Malaysia access? Have they geo-fenced it? Sigh... I dunno what's going on.

Anyway, if any of you chats there, please let other LJG Angels know that zi4r apologizes. I'm so pissed. :bawling:

@car148 @KdramaSwimmer @chi13lou @qwenli @rei_smasher11 @MadraRua @meahri_1 @Hanazumi @kyar7jizhenll @Yippeuni @gayatritunggadewi @soorani @dramu51ch0c10ve @MiharuD @Diana Blanche and whoever else that voted (I might have missed out a few of you that have messaged me), thank you so much. Fighting!!!

EDIT: In case you all are voting there and there's no one to coordinate, the way to do is

Vote again & again until "We've already counted your vote" appears on the yellow bar. That means, you've been blocked. If that happens, DON'T VOTE ANYMORE (your vote won't count), wait 3 minutes, refresh, and you can vote again. Don't do too fast; you'll get banned (The "cooling off period" message will appear when you're banned. It takes about 20 minutes to a few hours to get unbanned). 

Edited by zi4r
Added tags
  • Like 16

11 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I know right. I try to vote but it keep loading. I even try to vote for SJK and still loading. No one can vote for a while but how is the number increasing way to fast ?

you know, for all you now the site is own by a SJK fan who cant believe LJG is leading? LOL.

but seriously, you guys have tried your best. I dont know where this site come from, I think all the voting just benefit the website.

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, dears said:

Just finished watching the kiss scene BTS.

I use more than 40 GB of internet in a month. That's how much of an addict of Korean drama I am.

And me?

Just dowloaded the kiss scene BTS in various quality. From medium to HD. Cropped my most favorite part when JG in denial mode on. Uploading it to my IG. Even registering to VLive just to be able to follow both JG and IU. And accidentally found similar pic between our OTP.

Spoiler

No, no. I'm not shipping them. This morning JG post just TOO similar to IU newest cover album.

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I know right. I try to vote but it keep loading. I even try to vote for SJK and still loading. No one can vote for a while but how is the number increasing way to fast ?

Either its too much people and the server can't handle or someone is disrupting the poll. I stopped voting when I see the comment of the anon who was rigging the vote. No point seriously. LJK's fans can support him in other ways which has more value to him.  :) :)

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, qwenli said:

you know, for all you now the site is own by a SJK fan who cant believe LJG is leading? LOL.

but seriously, you guys have tried your best. I dont know where this site come from, I think all the voting just benefit the website.

I think the number of vote crash their systems. Because the traffic is super fast. For me, LJG is a winner always LOL :heart:

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

Either its too much people and the server can't handle or someone is disrupting the poll. I stopped voting when I see the comment of the anon who was rigging the vote. No point seriously. LJK's fans can support him in other ways which has more value to him.  :) :)

I know. I stop voting too after reading the comments. But I can't help continue reading because it is amusing :P.

• Like 9

Guys, I've been wondering. I never read the novel, and never watch the c-version. 

But I've read somewhere in this thread, that Ruoxi (or Hae Soo in K-version) will tell 4th Prince that she is a woman from the future? And she will tell that 4th prince will be a king. 

Is it true, there is such a thing in the novel and c-version? and how 4th prince overcome Ruoxi/Hae Soo confession?

perhaps @ruizaio can help me?

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, kathylim82 said:

I dun wanna play the blame game but it really seems that way. SJK votes just suddenly went up but LJG votes just freeze. Hope it gets fixed too. Must be our passion burning it.

I don't want to blame anyone too. You see because of a few people that decided to cheat, all SJK fans are going to dissapointed as well. The chat room for hallyuvote is going insane. I really want them to fix this problem

• Like 16

36 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

It's okay lol. While LJK's fans didn't win the poll, at least we played it fair and keep our reputation and name. LJK's fans are generally chill and hard working like the actor lol. Anyways, it is just a poll and this poll does not paramount to anything much. Him-nae! (Cheer up in Korean) :) :)

I don't actually know if we lost or won. If everyone had your type of thinking the Poll comments wouldn't be going beserk like they are now. Although I do understand some of them because some have spend A LOT of time voting and the result is such a mess. Let's just wait for all this to pass and support LJG :D

• Like 11

On 10/11/2016 at 6:58 AM, hrkharis said:

Already watched episode 14 in two versions, the International version and the SBS version. 
In my opinion, the international version has a clean picture and the story flows more organized and in detail, for example, a scenes when CR prepares soaps containing mercury to the king in the kitchen, then Wang Won comes and gives a gift to her. It seems he knows that CR is WW's spy. In the SBS version, this scene doesn't appear. Even so, the SBS version doesn't diminish the story. And each certainly have made a good editing process.

I watch the International subbed version first then the SBS subbed version next day and I found that the two give off a different feeling. The international version didn't move me as much as the SBS one. The boat scene was actually quite sad because he was going to confess to her and she got all prettied up probably expecting a proposal, then the marriage with the little princess happened and he could no longer express his love for her. Somehow the editing in the International version did not give a good flow to their love story because it jumped to other inconsequential scenes, a bit choppy, whereas there seems to be more cohesiveness between the birthday scenes and the boat scenes making it appear that we have a longer love scene with our OTP in the SBS version. Also the subs were different for the poem in both versions giving off a different vibe. Int'l - "I came to sit by the water, however the clouds have come", this seems to be a negative feel and I took it that his explanation to her was that they cannot stay together as turbulent times are coming to part them. SBS - "When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds", this feels like he is asking her to wait for him and the river (like their love) will be full again. I looked up the poem and a translation was given "Walking until the water's edge, I sit and watch as clouds rise up and appear" this was given an interpretaion that "one should follow one's conditions and yield to one's destiny". I guess that the SBS version is a more romantic interpretation and gives Soo a better reason to keep copying the text over and over again. Bottom line is that it is better to watch both versions.  I cry more in the SBS version even though I watch it after the Int'l one.

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Just wanted to post again with both pix side by side, see they are two diff pix - Spot the difference! :)

they must have met today 12 Oct. :)

I remember people commenting whether they can be the hammer that LJG hold in RM (because he kissed the hammer). Now, can I be the lady seated beside LJG? I think she put her palm on his back :P. What a good place to rest my hand. BTW who is the guy nearest to the camera on right (opposite LJG)?

• Like 4

On 10/11/2016 at 7:45 AM, itzibitzispider said:

By the way ... I wonder at WSs scar from day one:

How can it be so twisted or rather split like a lightening? His mother cut him once with a knife and that should bring just one clean cut, it can have a break due to eye/nose, but that scar looks not right to me.

Ok, I am no doctor or police detective, so it might be a realistic betrayal of a scar

The King was holding the Queen's wrist and they were struggling hence So was accidentlly scarred in a jagged motion.

• Like 7