[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

13 minutes ago, virsvirs said:

I literally screamed and my whole body shivered when I watched this scene! Omo omo look at them! Hae Soo held So's hand sooo tight! We could actually feel her fear, but at the same time we feel so safe right! It feels like he's telling her that she has nothing to be afraid of awwwww :wub::wub::wub:

4th prince really is a dark knight in shining armor kinda guy! I want one!  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8gHJHbEDamnFc3U57Fw7

cr: http://my-luhaen.tumblr.com/

I can't stop staring at the HANDS :love: . I am so jealous to IU :lol:

Why are you doing this to me? :P

• Like 8

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Watching ep.15, I cried two times.

First was when WW cried sharing his inner struggle with his mother and YH (yeah, throw rocks at me, I won't even duck). I can see the pain that pushed him to the delusion he is in now. He feels that nothing he's doing is wrong, because he wants so much to get back what he felt he had lost. Still no justification for him though I sympathized him.

Next was when WE pulled away from HS's hand which was followed by HS tears, knowing her vision is going to unfold.

I understand you. Although I didn't cry when WW shared his inner thoughts I was clearly able to understand all his actions. That scene really helped me understand WW's actions and I sympathized him a lot. But now when I think of everything he's done to HS and WS I want to hate him but I just can't. So on one side I'm happy we got that scene but then I'm not because I can't think straight when it comes to him now. Oh what this drama has done to me! 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, qwenli said:

No, 13th prince, 14th prince and Yeonhwa are also not around.:)

@ruizaio lol the prince in the queue for the DVDs is just brilliant! Thanks for the coordinating.

By the way, just to confirm in the press con, did the director and JG said the ending will be happy?

Thanks!

Thanks, we worked hard on those... 

There was no mention of the ending as far as I can tell. I listened to it over and over again a while back but I didn't catch anything.

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, staygold said:

I am tempted to post this every time there is a post about how HS doesn't love enough. Or how WS's love is deeper than HS's.

Under the spoiler tag I am posting a write up from a FB page I love. It explains so well about how love cannot be compared.

Hide contents

https://www.facebook.com/Labyrinths.PhilipJohn/

THIS PERSON'S SUITCASE 

Say, you are in love with this person. The two of you have suitcases in your hearts. Your suitcase has this person's name on it. And this person's suitcase has your name on it. The suitcase represents love. Now as it must happen, someone's suitcase will be bigger. Perhaps yours is. That's because you've put a whole lot of things in the suitcase that bears this person's name – songs, scenes from favorite books, parks, the way moonlight falls on wheat in a field, kaleidoscopes, crab curry – everything that informs your love for this person. On the other hand, it is possible that the other person has just one book, one flower and one salad in the suitcase that bears your name. Now when you both collide in the garden of love, your suitcases fall to the ground, and break open. You look at this person's suitcase, the one with your name on it, and you ask yourself, 'That’s it? But I have all this stuff in my suitcase for this person! How can this person have so little for me in their suitcase?' This is a perfectly reasonable thought. But you don't say it out loud. It is not this person's problem that you have so much love to conjure up, and give. Instead of conducting this tally of feelings, you tell yourself that this person is already here, in the garden, with you. This person has brought a suitcase along, with your name on it. It has just one book, one flower, and one salad in it. No moonlight. No crab curry. But listen. This person's suitcase has your name on it. This person's suitcase has your name on it. This person's suitcase has your name on it.

Hope it makes sense and I don't come across as a crazy person! dreadful-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774070

@staygold LOVE YOUR POST.  And you're not crazy. As a person who carries a suitcase with my love's name on it bearing just a few treasures inside, I can say with utmost sincerity that the items might be few, but the love and memories attached to each is priceless.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, junejungki said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I watched Two Weeks recently. The part LJG communicate with his daughter Soo Jin in that drama through the glass panel in the hospital, really heartbreaking. I wonder what would LJG like if he has a daughter or son.

Spoiler

For me, Two Weeks is one of the best Kdramas I have ever seen. I enjoyed thoroughly LJG's interactions with the little girl, LCM. Though the drama isnt about romance, however I like his interaction with Park Ha Sun, somehow there's spark between their characters when I watched it. But...yeah again, LJG's chemistry with LJE is amazingly beautiful! 

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Not too sure have this been posted...but our ladies updated their instagram for today dinner as well!

Spoiler

It's seem all cast and production crew (director, and writer-nim) know that MLSHR is a huge success, despite the low ratings. Glad they are still in contact. 

Btw, I looooove Lee Joon Gi's natural face. Why he has to be that handsome. He's so pretty i wanna cry. :flushed: :bawling:

• Like 20

Casting aside the romance between HS and WS, which I do not invest in anymore, my favourite moments in episode 15 were the flashback among baby WS and teenagers JM + Moo and also the death of Moo.

When WS was a kid, Mo was so nice to him. There are times their relationships are strained, like before WS drank the poison or when Moo became paranoid. Yet, they still have a good relationship.  WS hates being a "dog" for any and yet he is willing to do so for Mo (of course, he is not comfortable about that because he has to take on a wife). 

Mo is a gentle person, maybe too soft even. Like WS, he has weak points: the low-ranking of his in-laws and his illness. His life and Crown Prince position are constantly under threat. Just because he is destined to be a king, his life is so tragic. If he is not a Crown Prince, his life is probably better since he does not have good in-law backing to start with. WS's life is terrible but I think Mo's life is tragic too. Being betrayed, being poisoned, being killed...poor Mo. I didn't not really feel anything about him until this episode. 

Also I never realize Mo and JM actually are actually childhood friends. I just thought JM sticks to him because he knows the future. When JM comes into the water bath and tries to call him, I really cried.  This is the first and also the last time JM calls him Mo. Baek Ah is right: JM can now forget everything and rest in peace.

I didn't even shed a tear when Lady Oh died. She chooses to stay near Taejo in a dangerous place like a palace, knowing fulll well the consequence.. Any bad thing can happen there and her unborn baby is the collateral damage. She will die because of illness. But by the time she dies, she has no regret. Like JM says, she left without grudges or bitterness so she was lucky. She chooses to die so that another life can be saved. It is touching but I feel like Lady Oh finally gets the peace she wants. So I didn't even cry.

But Mo...he doesn't even have a choice in how he wants to die. He is slowly dying already under the hand of one brother and is killed by another. For 2 years, his life is pure torture. Farewell Mo, you will be missed. 

Moon Lovers has leave me many things not satisfied. But I love the way they handle poignant moments like Mo and Lay Oh's deaths. 

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Thanks, we worked hard on those... 

There was no mention of the ending as far as I can tell. I listened to it over and over again a while back but I didn't catch anything.

Oh gosh, that's a bombshell to me:tears:

Ok, preparing more immunization vaccines for my heart....

• Like 10

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

I thought so, but there are so many cuts that there's no long clip (not a 30'' one, specifically), and the song also was spotted.
I'm trying uploading it on Vimeo, but it doesn't seem to work with the last version, even if all the parameters are as indicated on the website and the format is the same as my previous ups. What do you think about Veoh? Is it that bad as an alternative? 
I want to create more mvs of this drama, 'cause it's epic enough to inspire me to do it, but I need to find a way to share them... For me it's also a useful way of practicing: my fiancee works as a pro videomaker, and since he's always overloaded with videos to edit, I'd like to learn a few tricks in order to help him (at least with the most simple tasks)... and some feedback would be useful if I want to improve.

That is to say, that's what my love for my boyfriend and my love for this drama made of me:P  In the past, even Healer, Faith or Queen In-Hyun's Man :wub: hadn't convinced me to create my own fan videos...  

i haven't try veoh so i don't really know about the polocy, but as i know veoh was blocked in few country (my country on of those).

have you check the reason of copy right issue? it's usually notify in your video manager..

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, kdramawriter said:

YW!! Thanks for reading and really appreciate the comments from readers. Please help me upvote or by commenting. I <3 feedback. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1181374

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12180986/1/Escape-from-The-Palace

I'm in love with this fic! I keep rereading it till next update. You  write really well! =D

Edited by soorani
right = write lol
  • Like 6

Just now, RoxanaR said:

Yes , I only could vote just 5 times , is frozen again , I'm so frustrated

@RoxanaR Hate to say it, but the other fan count is so way ahead now, it would be really hard for us to catch up. I have to agree with some of the comments. There's one particular person whose vote count is too high within a given hour to be natural.

• Like 8