[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

27 minutes ago, qwenli said:

That's the crown prince/king Moo ! The lady at the back of LJG is the writer who give us all these "sick stories" lol

@riuenu nearly all the regular IG users posted! except IU, who hasnt posted anything since 17 aug. hmmm, trying to avoid scandals...:D

gosh, this drama is equally exciting behind the scenes. Love their friendship :)

@qwenli hahahahahaha same thinking u know...I hope IU will post as well..

Spoiler

but seem like...after some SNS incident...she very seldom on SNS..especially twitter...I saw her fan mentioned that, she login twitter after 2 years or 3 years? And all of them are very happy about that

Yup, love their friendship and love their gathering dinner, especially after a heavy episode ytd, simply <3

• Like 10

I wonder if there's going to be another timeskip in next week's episodes. The question is when. Soo's question of whether So has forgotten her makes me wonder if they were separated for a while. It would also make sense why Won is saying Soo is still with So.

Is it immediately after Eun and Sd are killed? But So gets hurt saving Soo so I assumed they'll be together immediately in the aftermath. However, their meeting in that room doesn't seem like it happened immediately. So went at Soo like he hadn't seen her in ages. And here, Soo's question would make better sense.

I do wonder why they'd be separated though. Did Yo send So away or something?

Also, Jimong's "It's time now" strikes me as So and Soo's lying low until they can strike back at Yo via a rebellion or something along those lines (where So, the general and Baek Ah are on horses)

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@kdramawriter Your post ROCKED!!  The way you navigated through your explanation was perfect. So much so that I totally believe your theory is correct. Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Yes, that is excellent post. It is all makes sense now to me. I always wonder why Go Hajin think Gwangjong is a ruthless king.

• Like 13

7 hours ago, dwookie said:

Yes, but wasn't that Ruoxi the original Ruoxi -like not the Ruoxi who originated from the future or was it the time he was living in 8th's estate? Again, it sucket Scarlet Heart Ryeo only have 20 eps. unlike BBJX, kver is more complicated because of the time jumps and some scenes that were "pivotal" but wasn't included.

Thanks for the answer, it sucks because I like SD/Eun more than their version in BBJX (lol) Ugghhh my SD/Eun :(

Nope, in episode 1 or 2, Ruoxi's sister tells the Ruoxi from the future that every 3 years, unmarried noble woman have to enter the palace to see if they will be selected as a concubine or court lady. And we see scenes of Ruoxi failing her sister etiquette tests and there's change of seasons and holidays to show that over a year passes before Ruoxi enters the palace.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Hanazumi said:

I had the same thought when I first started watching MLSHR. No doubt that in the original, 8th prince was the principal rival to 4th prince. But since MLSHR took creative liberties, they did not have to have 8th prince. They could have make up random orders instead of using the one from the original novel. But if they did and used 9th prince as the main rival to Wang So then they needed to add one more in to fill the 9th prince's spot. I hope we get to see little Seongjong (lol :D).

What the Korean version did was to select some of the princes out of the 25 in history and assigned them the corresponding order of the C-version. So is 4th in real history, but the rest of the princes are actually different. Jung (14th in drama) was older than Wook1 (8th in drama), for example. What I'm talking about is that they should have picked a different prince for the main rival and not the one that seemed to be historically his best buddy. Wang Won (9th in drama) had an older brother in history, so he could have been the prince that serves the role of 8th, and the historical Wook could have been another Baek Ah instead.

On DC, somebody mentioned how if Go Ha Jin's soul had entered Yeon Hwa's body instead of Hae Soo's, it would be a definite happy ending... ah well. 

• Like 24

57 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

LOL I love this scene too but I was confused if HS was trying to let go of his hand because of the 9th prince or she was holding his hand tighter because she was worried. Thank you for clearing that up for me and I'm glad she held on well :)    

I think in that scene she both clings on to him out of fear (she hides behind him), and also to stop him from fighting with the 9th prince for her sake. It's like a "calm down, don't act rashly for me" gesture. Wang So feels her fear, turns to look at her and swallows his anger.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, sooji28 said:

Guys, I've been wondering. I never read the novel, and never watch the c-version. 

But I've read somewhere in this thread, that Ruoxi (or Hae Soo in K-version) will tell 4th Prince that she is a woman from the future? And she will tell that 4th prince will be a king. 

Is it true, there is such a thing in the novel and c-version? and how 4th prince overcome Ruoxi/Hae Soo confession?

perhaps @ruizaio can help me?

I have not read the novel or watched the c-version, so I don't know. K fans would love to see So call Hae Soo Ha Jin instead.

• Like 9

Not sure if anyone posted this already.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1168280/list/95888

This video is testing my speed to read Korean, using the So to make up hashtags. If you watch it with the hearphone, it will feel like Wang So is bugging you, talking to you non stop.

I was laughing so loud at Wang So = King Cow.  #So-Romantic

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, virsvirs said:

This was Wang So’s birthday present for Hae Soo. Not an object, but a beautiful memory she will forever remember :')

She is under that large and beautiful sky with him, looking at the stars they can only see in Goryeo... :heart::heart::heart:

What a beautiful & romantic way of So yaa! He knows that there is nothing more beautiful than spending time with your loved ones and they say that the greatest gift you can give to someone is your time ;-)

cr: http://my-luhaen.tumblr.com/

Wow, amazing cinematography! Where can I get a guy like Wang So in real life? 

• Like 14

Thanks @MadraRua for finding the source on Tumblr :)

46 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

What the Korean version did was to select some of the princes out of the 25 in history and assigned them the corresponding order of the C-version. So is 4th in real history, but the rest of the princes are actually different. Jung (14th in drama) was older than Wook1 (8th in drama), for example. What I'm talking about is that they should have picked a different prince for the main rival and not the one that seemed to be historically his best buddy. Wang Won (9th in drama) had an older brother in history, so he could have been the prince that serves the role of 8th, and the historical Wook could have been another Baek Ah instead.

On DC, somebody mentioned how if Go Ha Jin's soul had entered Yeon Hwa's body instead of Hae Soo's, it would be a definite happy ending... ah well. 

Lol, this is so true! If she was Yeon Hwa, they could've  evaded all the problems *sigh* 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, virsvirs said:

I literally screamed and my whole body shivered when I watched this scene! Omo omo look at them! Hae Soo held So's hand sooo tight! We could actually feel her fear, but at the same time we feel so safe right! It feels like he's telling her that she has nothing to be afraid of awwwww :wub::wub::wub:

4th prince really is a dark knight in shining armor kinda guy! I want one! 

cr: http://my-luhaen.tumblr.com/

@virsvirs You're not alone. I actually think this hand holding is as HOT as the kiss! 
PS: I know you ladies love LJK as a whole.. but for me, I just love his hand. Crazy over it!  :heart:
Hahahaa

• Like 18