[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

$64,000 question: Why hasn't HaeSoo reveal to Wang So  her past love was WW?? And How naive is Wang So not to notice who it is after all. this. time. when even the most ditziest of princes figured it out, u know? Now with a threat from YH....a heads up to Wang So from HaeSoo would be sooooo useful and a helpful heads up right now for him to know what his next move should be.  I mean, WangSo is stuck between a rock and a hard place.   He must have the biggest stress migraine..ev~er!   I honestly did. not. like. this episode.  It pissed me off lol.  What's p-ing me off more, is the fact that time jumps are happening now and things (as usual in kdrama land) are being rushed. Never  fails.  anyhoo, waiting for next weeks eppies lol:w00t:

P.s.  Their kiss scenes are kisses unlike kdrama i have to say...nice:P:blush::w00t:

P.s.s. Im really wantimg to smack WW in the head maybe a kick in the groin as well.  He is the silent killer..daaang!

P.s.s.s How sad is it that Eun and His wifey is about to die soon after their long waited "wedding night".  it was so frickin sweet how they had their feels lol.

• Like 10

11 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

This was not shown , wae ! 

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES.

Reveal hidden contents

This is quite similar with the C-version but it was with the 8th prince 

From BTS which was just released, it seems to be the scene where WS saved HS from arrow.

Edited by Tinkiebell
  • Like 10

56 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

Someone helps this poor eclipse! @AuroraRain?

Thank you so much for your moral support... :heart: I discovered the only album released some years ago by an amazing, almost unknown rock/epic band and I really want to show my very first mv to my awesome chiundeul from Soompi!
I'm trying again to upload it on Vimeo, but after adding the title and retouching the editing a little bit, now I have problems uploading it there, too, even if the format is the same as before... WAE?? #sosadandfrustrated 

• Like 3

Just now, mochimaniac said:

$64,000 question: Why hasn't HaeSoo reveal to Wang So  her past love was WW?? And How naive is Wang So not to notice who it is after all. this. time. when even the most ditziest of princes figured it out, u know? Now with a threat from YH....a heads up to Wang So from HaeSoo would be sooooo useful and a helpful heads up right now for him to know what his next move should be.  I mean, WangSo is stuck between a rock and a hard place.   He must have the biggest stress migraine..ev~er!   I honestly did. not. like. this episode.  It pissed me off lol.  What's p-ing me off more, is the fact that time jumps are happening now and things (as usual in kdrama land) are being rushed. Never  fails.  anyhoo, waiting for next weeks eppies lol:w00t:

P.s.  Their kiss scenes are kisses unlike kdrama i have to say...nice:P:blush::w00t:

P.s.s. Im really wantimg to smack WW in the head maybe a kick in the groin as well.  He is the silent killer..daaang!

I tot LJG mentioned that Wang So knew about Wook and Soo earlier than the C version. But all those scenes showed he is clueless. I wondered is he really that blur. So upset thinking about it being the possible reason for separation.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, skxz said:

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES.

Episode 15: Eun and Soon Duk

The scene where Eun and Soon Duk spend the night in the bathing area was EVERYTHING.

Two young angels dressed in white reflecting their purity and innocence. Eun shows off his random but amazing skills where he can create animals out of towels which Soon Duk is really surprised and excited by. With her praise Eun wishes to show off all his skills to his wife. They are finally sharing a loving relationship that is less awkward and does not show that it is in fact forced.

Eun and Soon Duk put their boats into the bathing area and race to see who will win. Being the competitive and childish person Eun is he realises he is losing and is unhappy. However Soon Duk is shown to understand him and his personality and purposely does not try as hard letting him win. She really loves him and wants him to be happy and this is reflected by her huge smile when he announces that he has won yet again. Although they are both young Soon Duk is definitely the wiser one and the differences in their personalities allow for them to mesh together like yin and yang.

As punishment for losing Eun gets to hit Soon Duk on the wrist and we are able to see that her wrist is all blotchy and red most likely from losing in the past as well. This further highlights that she has always been considerate to make sure Eun is happy. He doesn't hit her and says that his hands hurt form hitting her too much. This I think shows Eun's growth. Like the child he is, in the past if she lost she'd be punished, if she didn't listen she'd be punished. But he realises that winning and losing doesn't have to result in reward and punishment as it is all fun and games. 

She gifts him a slingshot and he gives her an incense pouch.

He thinks she doesn't like it and says, "That's strange all pretty girls like it."

We see a flash back of when they were young and he said the same thing. "That's strange, all pretty girls like flower rings."

My lord these 2 gems are beyond adorable together. And the best thing is their love story started when they were young. Those stories are always the sweetest (and end the most tragically)

Eun realises what he says and he stumbles over his words trying to recover from (most probably the first) compliment he has ever given her. She is so happy to hear what he has said and grabs him and kisses him letting him know that she knows perfectly well what he means with tears in her eyes. The kiss was one of pure innocence and full of joy. I loved everything about it :heart:

"Even flowers from a pumpkin are still flowers." I believe this saying means that although flowers that sprout from the vines of pumpkins are quite ugly but they are indeed still flowers which in nature is something beautiful. Soon Duk is just so wise. You have a great wife Eun and I think you've realised it tonight.

"I want two sons and two daughters. I won't have it any other way."

"Will kissing make me pregnant?"

These two lines made me squeal with happiness. Eun wants to start a family with her I was happy with tears at that point. But when she didn't know how children are conceived I died laughing. She's so wise yet innocent. It was sooooo cute to watch.

"It would have been nice to live like this from the beginning." This line really strikes my heart. We all know their fate and it is s cruel that two innocent children are caught up in such an evil world. Eun has no idea how to harm anything and he can barely defend himself and Soon Duk has absolutely no fear and is willing to do whatever it takes to prevent Eun from being caught. We witness how child like and young they are through the activities they do in their spare time. They make animals and play boat racing for crying out loud. I cannot fathom why their ending is so brutal and tragic. 

Can we all cherish how precious this moment was PLSSSSS. My heart is slowly cracking thinking about what is to come for these two angels :bawling::heartbreak:

I don't even know where to begin to say how much I loved that part and how hurt I am, thinking about what's going to happen to them... Andwaeeee! :bawling:

Edited by Tinkiebell
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

I have made my very first fan mv, but Youtube blocked it immediately for copyright issues... Ottohkké!! How can so many mv makers upload their videos with no problems? Is it just luck? 

I had found a song that was perfect for "the Wolf"... 

I think it depends on how u cut the video, best is dun put too many tags and must not monetize it.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

I have made my very first fan mv, but Youtube blocked it immediately for copyright issues... Ottohkké!! :frown: How can so many mv makers upload their videos with no problems? Is it just luck? 

I had found a song that was perfect for "the Wolf"... :bawling:

Someone helps this poor eclipse! @AuroraRain?

maybe @jerboa83 use long scene from the original without cut it? as i know it has maximum time if you wanna use particular scene. 

i forget the exact time but it's around 30second for one long scene. if more than that you have to cut it and assemble with other scene. 

hope can help..

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, lavendre said:

Btw how does IU managed to keep so calm and nonchalant after she gets to kiss LJG?! I mean dude, look at the way he looked at her before going in for the kiss. 

Actually the part after the director shout Cut, you can see although both moved away, but ljg still didn't really let her go with a serious face and then IU also still have her eyes closed. So both were still in that "moment". 

I think as a Taurus, alot of IU's feelings is subtle n below the surface so got to observe her carefully to notice that she does feel "things":)

• Like 21

17 hours ago, IAmSoulReader said:

"Well, the problem lies there. I believe her vision is not a premonition, but an exact future. Since all her vision did come true, she should have known that everything she does won't affect anything because it would result the same like Taejo's and Hyejong's death. For me, she does not trust Wang So at all. Why? The moment So told her that he is looking for Eun and SD in order to help them to escape (notice here, So was trying to tell her the truth like his promise to her), Haesoo again still relying to the premonition, and she did not tell him about her hiding Eun and SD in Damiwon. So frustrating, it was, but again, she should have known that Wang So will still ended up "looks like killing Eun" and involved no matter how she tried to prevent it.

IMO the point is not about Haesoo should believed So in order to help both Eun and SD to not get killed, but how much Haesoo put her belief in So despite of her bad vision about him. That's the trust for me. The future cannot be changed, thus Haesoo should trust her man behind the premonition. She should understand more on WHY So would kill Eun (we will get this next week, lmfao it was clear So did not do the kill for fun but to end Eun's misery faster by his sword) instead of keep skeptical on how ruthless So is in the premonition to kill Eun and laugh like that. Much simpler: She did not trust the man in front of her, but she trusted the man in her choppy vision.

So yeah, Haesoo did not trust Wang So at all and she does not deserve So's love.

I'm sorry that I sound so harsh about Haesoo, but even SD told Haesoo that she should trust her lover despite everything."

@hallyus I see where you're coming from but I don't quite agree. What I am wondering about is, even if I know I have almost no chance of keeping a tragedy from happening, will I truly be able not to even try to change anything? Because that's exactly where Hae Soo's dilemma lies.

Yes, she could have told WS about hiding Eun and about her visions as well (it just would have taken some time since it's quite a story to tell in their current situation). I do not see how it would have positively changed things though...? Following your argumentation (which does make sense indeed!) WS will still end up the same, even if she shares everything with him. Won't that make him feel even worse? Isn't it enough that Hae Soo already suffers so much from knowing what will happen? I really do not think she believes WS enjoys killing Eun. Her view on him changed long ago. It's more that she is afraid under which circumstances the tragedy will happen and how it'll make WS feel, not to even mention Eun...

I believe Hae Soo's biggest problem is that she wants to save them all and that she thinks she's the only one who can do it. There have been various moments in this drama which imply that she sees it as her fate to protect the princes no matter what. She can't cope with the cruel reality she's caught in. She cannot let it be because she grew fond of them. She refuses to surrender. It's natural  though. Imagine a family member being sick with a deadly disease. You know the ending already yet you'd do everything possible to change destiny. Her case is similar in a way.

In the end Hae Soo (again) tried to achieve the impossible by separating Eun and herself from WS. To her it was the only thing she could think of to make sure WS and Eun wouldn't have this dreadful encounter. If Eun and her weren't caught they couldn't be used by WY to make WS feel miserable once again. Of course she was bound to fail, too. But even if she only had a 1 % chance of saving all of them from what is bound to happen, in her mind it must have been worth it. Eun was the first friend she ever made. WS is the man she loves. How can she possibly just sit back and watch? It's like you said, she never stood a chance either way. However, can we really be upset with her for at least trying?

Hi! It's refreshing to see another point of view that totally different with mine. Thanks for replying btw, discussion is always something, heh. 

I agreed that Haesoo must be in a big dilemma, she had seen everything before people around her do, she kept that burden within herself. However, King Taejo and Jimong advised her to let the history unfolds without her to interfere. What happened is bound to happen. I guess their advice was crystal clear... that it is the future that she sees.

Like you said, if she tries to interfere with the history so that nobody will hurt including So (oh so much goddess complexity here) even though it was only 1% chance, she should have shrugged off the premonition and believe that it won't happen if she meddles in, right? She can't just stay still, after all. What I was trying to say is more to her reaction at the time she was shown the vision again after So told her the truth (that he is not trying to harm Eun and SD, he is going to save both). She believed the choppy vision without looking for the context why it is happening, or how it happens. I am upset because Haesoo believes So's utterance is definitely going to be the exact opposite with what she sees, without even trying to understand the reason. She believed right away that So will kill Eun once they meet even though So just told her that he won't kill Eun, which triggers her to do whatever she can to separate Eun and So (to save both because she loves both so much like you said: Eun as her first friend, So as her.. everything). There is no trust shown at all even though her man just said blatantly to her about his intention. 

This is why I said Haesoo did not trust Wang So at that moment that she needed SD to snap it out. I do know Haesoo loves So, tho. But the trust problem was an ugly truth. If only So knows that Haesoo hides both Eun and SD, how he will react? Grateful? I don't think so. Unfaithful? Makes sense. If only the premonition shows the part Yo shoots Eun first, how she will react? Keep hiding Eun and SD from So? Nope. Seeking So for help? Most probably.

However, I appreciate everything Haesoo did to help Eun and SD. I don't blame everything about Eun and SD got killed because of Haesoo not telling So, because well, Eun himself took a part to worsen the condition. How come he left traces of his existence so clearly out of his hideout? If only he cleaned up everything... all of this won't happen. But we need that ignorance to progress the plot.

• Like 9

@penelop3 I think Ji Mong traveled before Hae Soo, not after. Remember, in the first episode he said something about changing the things that happened in one's life. When JM travelled back, the original history is that after the CP died, WS will ascend to the throne. That's what happened and what he knows when he traveled back in time. Also, in one of the episodes, when HS tried to recall the King after Taejo, she didn't mention Wang Yo (note: I still need to confirm this by rewatching the episode.). I think the history changed when HS arrived in the past, thus the history we know at the present is that WY became the King first before WS.

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

It was a very nice time to finally meet a very kind and lovable and noble goryeo 8th Prince Wang Wook  12

But then somehow he decide to do some countouring on his face....and follow Wang So using BB Cream...but ottokachi...he choose the wrong shades its too dark and wrong countouring.....so he become like this  25

Wook ah...I told you to keep Hae Soo very well so she can do your make up very well and choose the right shades for you.... 56

HS should give wook some makeup lesson like she did to WS...

without HS everyone in goryeo turn weird, after witch hair crazy omma, lion hair WY, and now wrong shades for WW. 

poor them blacko-emoticon-08.gif?1292951355

• Like 10

I also like this drama. It is really better to watch pre produced dramas,

However I would like to comment on the physical state of Lee Joong Gi  I noticed that he seems to be very very thin (underweight) Is he dieting too much to look young?   He may be overstepping it. It is not too obvious in the drama since their costumes are loose and uses  up a lot of textile/cloth. In an SNS photos I saw in KBS WORLD on tv he was shown with another actor and he really was awfully thin. I t even thought that his head was photoshopped on the thin body. If this is so, then he really is very very thin as  you gain  10lbs in photos as well as on TV.  Just my observation. I hope he and the people around him will take notice and give more attention to his health as well as those of other actors and actress in the entertainment business.

• Like 5

Ladies, 

Wondering what does Jimong meant when he said "I believe it's time" - It could be time for some romance, if we want to be romantic. But why do I have the feeling that it could be time for them to start ... REVOLTING? 
This is probably taken before the kiss scene. After Jimong left, they will have some heart to heart talk which leads to them kissing and whatnot. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-12%20at%205.45.1

Won's comments about So to Yo (before the arrow scene): "He's with Hae Soo. He said he would serve you. I told you not to believe him."
What makes Won say that? This sentences make no sense. :crazy:
This could be the chops and stick part (cutting video/audio and sticking them together to make a new story). Somebody can guess what he means?

As for the breakup between So and Soo. I believe it'll be So who let Soo go. Soo has told YH that she will not let him go unless he does it first, and So also said without his permission he will not let Soo go nor die; aaand YH said you will regret this - a threat to make So let Soo go.
Dang the ending is inevitable that is why its so frustrating. We know there's a cliff up ahead, yet here we are... still rolling down the river. 
Dont blame me when I make my Llama face. :blink:
200_s.gif

• Like 21

I saw in my IG explore that GMA Network gave a tricky question while posting the images of lee junki and jo jung suk and asked which actor would appear in the network soon. Does that mean Philippines will air this drama? I'm not a Philippine citizen but I'd be very glad if my beloved drama will be aired in the other countries

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

@penelop3 I think Ji Mong traveled before Hae Soo, not after. Remember, in the first episode he said something about changing the things that happened in one's life. When JM travelled back, the original history is that after the CP died, WS will ascend to the throne. That's what happened and what he knows when he traveled back in time. Also, in one of the episodes, when HS tried to recall the King after Taejo, she didn't mention Wang Yo (note: I still need to confirm this by rewatching the episode.). I think the history changed when HS arrived in the past, thus the history we know at the present is that WY became the King first before WS.

@ShinRaeMi Interesting.. I really am not sure about this part. Because Jimong 2016 is still presumably alive after GoHaJin jumped in the lake - thus he cannot time travel before. Perhaps Soo was wrong with the list of Kings but cant be because she had the visions of 3 deaths (Taejo, Moo, and Yo) and us Soompiers with the power bestowed upon us by Wiki know the real history - Jimong was wrong and he was from 2016. :blink:
If we consider Jimong to be correct, then history is changed sometime during GoHaJin's death and Jimong 2016's death. 
Theory-wise can be summarized like this: 
History before Go Ha Jin's death: 4 Kings - a few mins later - Jimong 2016's death: 3 Kings 
But history is back on track (or is it?) after Go Ha Jin becomes Soo in 900ish. Jimong, not knowing the glitch, still believes history before his death. 
Thats it!! I'm going crazy over this time travel theory.. every time trying to decipher time travel related movie/books. :crazy:

• Like 5