[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

***** I am quoting the part of the post that stood out for me and also love the most *****

I'm constantly surprised by comments that Su doesn't love So enough or doesn't even deserve his love. Just because his love is so great and full of grand gestures it doesn't mean hers is small by comparison because she's not the larger-than-life figure that he is.

I am tempted to post this every time there is a post about how HS doesn't love enough. Or how WS's love is deeper than HS's.

Under the spoiler tag I am posting a write up from a FB page I love. It explains so well about how love cannot be compared.

Spoiler

https://www.facebook.com/Labyrinths.PhilipJohn/

THIS PERSON'S SUITCASE 

Say, you are in love with this person. The two of you have suitcases in your hearts. Your suitcase has this person's name on it. And this person's suitcase has your name on it. The suitcase represents love. Now as it must happen, someone's suitcase will be bigger. Perhaps yours is. That's because you've put a whole lot of things in the suitcase that bears this person's name – songs, scenes from favorite books, parks, the way moonlight falls on wheat in a field, kaleidoscopes, crab curry – everything that informs your love for this person. On the other hand, it is possible that the other person has just one book, one flower and one salad in the suitcase that bears your name. Now when you both collide in the garden of love, your suitcases fall to the ground, and break open. You look at this person's suitcase, the one with your name on it, and you ask yourself, 'That’s it? But I have all this stuff in my suitcase for this person! How can this person have so little for me in their suitcase?' This is a perfectly reasonable thought. But you don't say it out loud. It is not this person's problem that you have so much love to conjure up, and give. Instead of conducting this tally of feelings, you tell yourself that this person is already here, in the garden, with you. This person has brought a suitcase along, with your name on it. It has just one book, one flower, and one salad in it. No moonlight. No crab curry. But listen. This person's suitcase has your name on it. This person's suitcase has your name on it. This person's suitcase has your name on it.

Hope it makes sense and I don't come across as a crazy person! dreadful-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774070

• Like 18

44 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Hey, Eclipses! I'm the crazy LJG fan that kept spamming here about hallyuvote.com and calling for reinforcements Monday and Tuesday.

Anyway, I was rotating on 4 different networks to vote (home, mobile and 2 vpns) to avoid blocking. Last night, work went crazy so I couldn't go back to the site. But today, whole day, I haven't been able to access the site at all. At first, I thought it was temporarily down or something, so I went to sleep for a few hours... but when I woke up this afternoon and realized I still couldn't access (And it seems you all have been able to?), I realize it's just me.

I don't know how they can ban me on all my devices (different IPs). All my network addresses (including the VPNs) are SG & Malaysia... so, can any of you from SG & Malaysia access? Have they geo-fenced it? Sigh... I dunno what's going on.

Anyway, if any of you chats there, please let other LJG Angels know that zi4r apologizes. I'm so pissed. :bawling:

@car148 @KdramaSwimmer @chi13lou @qwenli @rei_smasher11 @MadraRua @meahri_1 @Hanazumi @kyar7jizhenll @Yippeuni @gayatritunggadewi @soorani @dramu51ch0c10ve @MiharuD @Diana Blanche and whoever else that voted (I might have missed out a few of you that have messaged me), thank you so much. Fighting!!!

EDIT: In case you all are voting there and there's no one to coordinate, the way to do is

Vote again & again until "We've already counted your vote" appears on the yellow bar. That means, you've been blocked. If that happens, DON'T VOTE ANYMORE (your vote won't count), wait 3 minutes, refresh, and you can vote again. Don't do too fast; you'll get banned (The "cooling off period" message will appear when you're banned. It takes about 20 minutes to a few hours to get unbanned). 

@zi4r Same for me. Can't vote and it seems a lot of other Joongi fans can't either. Have to wonder. Also question the length of the poll. There's still 4 days left and when you have 2 fan bases going at it like this, it requires almost 24/7 coverage by fans.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@zi4r Same for me. Can't vote and it seems a lot of other Joongi fans can't either. Have to wonder. Also question the length of the poll. There's still 4 days left and when you have 2 fan bases going at it like this, it requires almost 24/7 coverage by fans.

It's not even that I can't vote. I can't even go to the site. It keeps giving me timeout. So weird.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I remember people commenting whether they can be the hammer that LJG hold in RM (because he kissed the hammer). Now, can I be the lady seated beside LJG? I think she put her palm on his back :P. What a good place to rest my hand. BTW who is the guy nearest to the camera on right (opposite LJG)?

Opposite LJG is Wang Moo. I dont know his real name :D

• Like 5

6 hours ago, chi13lou said:

I think the rolling part is practice for when WS saves HS from Yo's arrow.

@kdramawriter Thank you so much for the fanfic. Waiting for Part 3!

YW!! Thanks for reading and really appreciate the comments from readers. Please help me upvote or by commenting. I <3 feedback. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1181374

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12180986/1/Escape-from-The-Palace

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I remember people commenting whether they can be the hammer that LJG hold in RM (because he kissed the hammer). Now, can I be the lady seated beside LJG? I think she put her palm on his back :P. What a good place to rest my hand. BTW who is the guy nearest to the camera on right (opposite LJG)?

That's the crown prince/king Moo ! The lady at the back of LJG is the writer who give us all these "sick stories" lol

@riuenu nearly all the regular IG users posted! except IU, who hasnt posted anything since 17 aug. hmmm, trying to avoid scandals...:D

gosh, this drama is equally exciting behind the scenes. Love their friendship :)

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, ucieh said:

I second this! I was in doubt at first when LJE was cast even though I know she is really good in Producers (the only LJE's drama I've seen). After watching the first two episodes of Moon Lovers, I was wrong and yes, LJE fits the role perfectly IMO. 

I have seen about 6 of LJG's dramas so far and yes, LJG has the best chemistry with LJE.  I dont know how to express this, but the feels this couple gives is just different...in a very special way... I just love this OTP ^^

...And I hope one day they get a chance to have another project together again. 

Spoiler

I watched Two Weeks recently. The part LJG communicate with his daughter Soo Jin in that drama through the glass panel in the hospital, really heartbreaking. I wonder what would LJG like if he has a daughter or son.

Edited by LyraYoo
OFFTOPIC
  • Like 10

4 minutes ago, virsvirs said:

I literally screamed and my whole body shivered when I watched this scene! Omo omo look at them! Hae Soo held So's hand sooo tight! We could actually feel her fear, but at the same time we feel so safe right! It feels like he's telling her that she has nothing to be afraid of awwwww :wub::wub::wub:

4th prince really is a dark knight in shining armor kinda guy! I want one!  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8gHJHbEDamnFc3U57Fw7

cr: http://my-luhaen.tumblr.com/

LOL I love this scene too but I was confused if HS was trying to let go of his hand because of the 9th prince or she was holding his hand tighter because she was worried. Thank you for clearing that up for me and I'm glad she held on well :)    

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

The only missing from the gathering is Wang Eun....:tears:

No, 13th prince, 14th prince and Yeonhwa are also not around.:)

@ruizaio lol the prince in the queue for the DVDs is just brilliant! Thanks for the coordinating.

By the way, just to confirm in the press con, did the director and JG said the ending will be happy?

Thanks!

• Like 10

Watching ep.15, I cried three times. First, when JM finished reminiscing about his evening chat with young WM and WS.

Second, was when WW cried sharing his inner struggle with his mother and YH (yeah, throw rocks at me, I won't even duck). I can see the pain that pushed him to the delusion he is in now. He feels that nothing he's doing is wrong, because he wants so much to get back what he felt he had lost. Still no justification for him though I sympathized him.

Third, was when WE pulled away from HS's hand which was followed by stunned HS' tears, knowing her vision is going to unfold.

Next week is going to be so hard for me to go into the episode. Maybe I should just skip the first few minutes...

• Like 15