[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, mochimaniac said:

yeah, there is another scene i either missed or waiting on ...where the bracelet WW gave Su was given back?  it was shown in previews from way back, remember?

1 hour ago, SizzlerZ said:

I was just thinking about that one too! I really hope I haven't missed it, because it was shown quite a while back. I thought the bracelet would be destroyed by HS after WW's betrayal or maybe by WW after HS's 'betrayal' in episode 13 but I guess not. I heard people saying maybe WS would destroy it but please don't let it be him. HS DESTROY THAT THING!!

If im not mistaken, it will be 8th that destroy it when HS returns it to him. WS does not know about the bracelet at all. So I'm thinking HS will give it back to him probably today episode or next week after realizing he was involve in CP murder. He claims its for HS but really it was his greed toward the throne.

In the cversion

Spoiler

it was given back to 8th after they broke up. 14th handed it back to 8th and when 8th look at it saying "so you chose 4th afterall" and he smash it.

In the trailer, the bracelet was being smashed probably by 8th when HS returns it to him and he figured that she finally accepted WS

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

@Ainee Etp Is that really earrings? I tot my eyes are playing trick on me. Perhaps that was a hanging ornaments on his tophat. 

Looking at minute 0.55 and 1:16, the earrings seemed to be hooked at his ears. Yeah.. quite positive. ^_^

Omooo everyone is so thin here. WY's crown is too big for his thin face. WS's robe seems too oversized for him. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, soorani said:

How long this poll will last? 

5 days from today

3 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

Just voted! 

You can keep voting every 5 minutes. If u vote less than 5 minutes after the previous vote, your ip address probably will be ban

Man can't wait for the feeds and discussions to start coming. I'm currently at work since it's 8:50am here in Canada but I manage to sneak in some time here and there to catch up ever since I started following 2 weeks ago lol you guys are awesome!;)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Yes, it's me again. If anyone is free and just waiting for the episode to air, please come and help LJG out at:

http://www.hallyuvote.com/face-off-battle.html

They're being slaughtered by DOTS fans. Thanks.

Can't belive my eyes... this morning was LJK like wayy ahead and now SJK fans are voting and revoting like crazy.. 100.000 votes just today for SJK. But think on the positive side: less fanatic fans more joy for us and LJK :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

I don't know if it's a lucky break that I won't be able to follow the live recapping or not. I don't think I'm quite prepared to know what happened in today's episode...so I'm quite grateful for class today. However, I'll be back *terminator style*

Thanks in advance to everyone involved in the live recaps :) Y'all rock harder than Yo's mane of glory :thumbsup:

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Whoaaa.. arent we bloody now? Is this Asian Game of Thrones? :D

NO..its bloody exhausted goryeo game of throne...LOL....

I really wish So will end all the names I mentioned tonight so next week we can move on to present Seoul...hahahaha me and my wildest wish for this drama

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ruizaio said:

@Adnana

I was also disappointed with Ep 14 at first. What I had said before about anything and everything Wang So does being for protecting/saving Hae Soo was based on the leaked synopsis. But then again the marriage to the princess was also in the synopsis.

Maybe Hae Soo becomes his top priority from here on now that big brother has died. Even before So met Hae Soo, So was already feeling indebted to Mu because he had saved him before. He had also promised his father that he would be a loyal subject to Mu, so he was still bound by that. In a sense, when Wang Geon was still alive, So may have felt like he still had a chance to leave the palace and live like a commoner with Soo, but with Mu on the throne and constantly being attacked by the clans, he must have felt that he couldn't just abandon him. He's still not interested in the throne to take it himself, but he can't let Wook take it, either. And knowing what it's like to be a hostage from firsthand experience, he couldn't possibly ignore the plight of the princess. [...]

@ruizaio Thank you for answering. Still not happy with Wang So according Hae Soo secondary priority. I know that many viewers were unhappy that WS was all about HS, but that was actually very close to my favorite thing about him. I wasn't watching (and loving) SHR for historical accuracy (I mean, as if!); but for the crazy-in-love & utterly, exclusively devoted romantic hero who would do anything for the heroine--'cause that's the kind of trope that pushes my buttons in fiction. And like, I get that the little princess triggered WS's trauma--but she's just a stranger to him, and between a mere stranger getting hurt and the love of his life getting hurt--shouldn't WS choose to protect HS? Though I admit, we're not talking about hurt on the same level, in the 2 cases.

Anyway... After thinking about it, I concluded that even as he accepted marrying the princess, WS never actually honestly, seriously considered losing HS in the bargain--not for one single moment (that's one saving grace, that he's way too far gone in love with HS to truly be able to part from her). This is proven by the poem he sends her, and by his reaction (jealous rage) when HS harbors Jung in her room at night. Definitely not the attitude of a guy who's allegedly given up on his girl.

• Like 6