Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

I'm not crazy!
Slightly mental :phew: .... or on a certain drug maybe :crazy:

5 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

I'm not crazy!
Slightly mental :phew: .... or on a certain drug maybe :crazy:

Me? I am having temporary insanity @ mental breakdown. Hahahah!!

• Like 4
14 hours ago, liddi said:

Ep14 subs are complete, with deepest gratitude to  @ruizaio's wonderful transcripts of the missing scenes, and @snowglobe147's translation of the SBS preview for Ep15

Again, we see marked differences between the two versions, with SBS clearly So-centric, while the international allows us more access to Wook's feelings through Chae Ryung, and his deepest motivations, which he reveals to Queen Hwangbo and Yeon Hwa, much to their shock, that he ultimately turned traitor because of Hae Soo. And the multiple references to key scenes in the original, beautifully transposed here, yet ominous in what it may hold down the road. [...]
Seeing the rebellion has succeeded, I wonder if we will get to see the scene with Wook revealing his motivations for supporting Yo in Ep15. Now more than ever, it is clearly a shame that we do not have a combination of both versions, because a merged version is definitely conducive to helping us at least understand the two men better. [...]

liddi, ruizaio, snowglobe147, and all other contributors: Thank you for the wonderful subtitles. Really, words can't express the gratitude I feel for your bringing order to the chaotic mess that SHR's production team has made out of this drama, with the different airing versions and oftentimes questionable scene selection.

@liddi Regarding what you said--about how helpful & frankly necessary a merged/complete version of SHR would be--I completely agree, and well, that's why we're praying & pushing so hard for a full, no-cut version of the drama on Bluray/DVD, right? I just hope that, if the project goes through, their production team does a better, more responsible job in the editing room than what they've shown themselves capable of so far. In particular, I hope they'll use the voiceovers that were shown in the SBS version & which contributed so much to the fleshing out of the SoSoo ship.

• Like 6

It's 5:42am right now and I am having to prepare my heart for today's episode. :dissapointed_relieved::heartbreak:

This is the episode I have most dreaded. I know a lot of people have been criticizing Baekhyun for his acting, but I have loved the way he's portrayed Eun the entire run of the show so far. I'm not ready to say goodbye.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, mochimaniac said:

yeah, there is another scene i either missed or waiting on ...where the bracelet WW gave Su was given back?  it was shown in previews from way back, remember?

1 hour ago, SizzlerZ said:

I was just thinking about that one too! I really hope I haven't missed it, because it was shown quite a while back. I thought the bracelet would be destroyed by HS after WW's betrayal or maybe by WW after HS's 'betrayal' in episode 13 but I guess not. I heard people saying maybe WS would destroy it but please don't let it be him. HS DESTROY THAT THING!!

If im not mistaken, it will be 8th that destroy it when HS returns it to him. WS does not know about the bracelet at all. So I'm thinking HS will give it back to him probably today episode or next week after realizing he was involve in CP murder. He claims its for HS but really it was his greed toward the throne.

In the cversion

Spoiler

it was given back to 8th after they broke up. 14th handed it back to 8th and when 8th look at it saying "so you chose 4th afterall" and he smash it.

In the trailer, the bracelet was being smashed probably by 8th when HS returns it to him and he figured that she finally accepted WS

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

@Ainee Etp Is that really earrings? I tot my eyes are playing trick on me. Perhaps that was a hanging ornaments on his tophat. 

Looking at minute 0.55 and 1:16, the earrings seemed to be hooked at his ears. Yeah.. quite positive. ^_^

Omooo everyone is so thin here. WY's crown is too big for his thin face. WS's robe seems too oversized for him. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, soorani said:

How long this poll will last? 

5 days from today

3 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

Just voted! 

You can keep voting every 5 minutes. If u vote less than 5 minutes after the previous vote, your ip address probably will be ban

Man can't wait for the feeds and discussions to start coming. I'm currently at work since it's 8:50am here in Canada but I manage to sneak in some time here and there to catch up ever since I started following 2 weeks ago lol you guys are awesome!;)

• Like 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner